PDA

View Full Version : More Creative Thoughts

Perianne
11-05-2015, 11:47 AM
Here (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?52102-Huckabee-wants-poor-people-sold-into-slavery&highlight=Rabbits), I posted:

Actually, I have thought of ways that undesirables could make themselves useful to regular people. For example, if a Mexican wanted to become a citizen, he could volunteer himself to become a testee of new pharmaceutical products. Now they have to use monkeys or rabbits, but if they had people to test on, that would make themselves valuable. After serving their appointed time, they could then be granted citizenship.

Or a similar thing would be to require them to serve in the Peace Corps. If they prove themselves to be valuable, then they could be citizens.

I have thought of additional free passes for undesirables. It is well known that many, if not most, of the new arrivals in our great country are genetically mentally challenged. The average IQ in many African countries makes them imbecilic. Most Latinos have an IQ in the 80s. We don't want that type to breed and make additional imbeciles that the rest of us have to support from birth to death. So, I propose this:

Any person whose IQ is low enough (proven by test scores) has the option of getting a new free car at taxpayers' expense provided that person agrees to be neutered or spayed.
Any person sentenced to prison can get a ten-year reduction off his or her sentence provided that person agrees to be neutered or spayed. It's like a Get out of jail free card.

I know this seems like a whimsical thread, but think about it. It would solve a lot of problems at a low cost. Many people would want a pink Cadillac. It wouldn't stop them from having sex, it's just that they can't reproduce. What do ya think?

Caliban
11-07-2015, 10:06 PM
I don't think that's the answer.

IQ measurements alone are an iffy tool to use. According to that yardstick the US should only allow Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, etc into the country. The additional upside to their intelligence is that they are workaholics, are seldom on the dole, and rarely get into trouble with the law.

But a eugenics program to stop people of inferior intelligence from breeding smacks too much of Nazi practices.

Is it, abstractly regarded, a good idea?

Maybe. It MIGHT be. But I'm still not certain how much of this is hard-wired and how much is dependent on a certain cultural environment.

gabosaurus
11-07-2015, 10:58 PM
Perianne, have you been channeling Josef Mengele?

LongTermGuy
11-07-2015, 11:05 PM
There`s the Politically correct and then there is the reality of...."it is what it is"....a better way is... stop the `infection and infestation` at the gate and destroy the Cancer of Liberalism with `truth` which allows and feeds the madness affecting all "Americans"...First things first....find and get rid of (vote out and remove) the Liberals in power...find them in our schools (teaching)......find them in our government....find and get rid of all the Liberal implants placed there by `o` in every office of power...in every position..... There is a lot of cleaning up to do....

SMELL THE LIBERAL FEAR......sniff...sniff...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

*Trump 2016...Cure for illegal Parasites...Islamic roaches... Liberal Deceit...twist...spin...lies..Ignorance and proven stupidity.

PixieStix
11-08-2015, 02:03 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7895&stc=1