PDA

View Full Version : Wal Mart Motherfuckers

Gunny
11-05-2015, 11:00 PM
Kiss my fucking ass. I earned every stripe and every medal. You pussy ass fucks don't do anything but brag about underpaying people. Then you have to put US down for your fucking piece of shit asses to exist?

Not another dime out of my ass you worthless punkass do nothings. Go to hell and I'll be more than happy to light the fucking fire.

Gunny
11-05-2015, 11:07 PM
And I'll be fixing the gate tomorrow. It got in my fucking way.

Set me the fuck off/

gabosaurus
11-05-2015, 11:47 PM
Kiss my fucking ass. I earned every stripe and every medal. You pussy ass fucks don't do anything but brag about underpaying people. Then you have to put US down for your fucking piece of shit asses to exist?

Not another dime out of my ass you worthless punkass do nothings. Go to hell and I'll be more than happy to light the fucking fire.

Is there a back story to go with this rant?

indago
11-05-2015, 11:57 PM
And I'll be fixing the gate tomorrow. It got in my fucking way.

Set me the fuck off/

Take a pill and go back to bed...

gabosaurus
11-06-2015, 12:00 AM

There is no pill for Gunny. He is like this 24/7. :death:

Black Diamond
11-06-2015, 12:11 AM

And what have you ever done, fuckstick?

Gunny
11-06-2015, 12:17 AM

Which pill? The one that makes my eyes turn green or the one that makes my eyes turn green? People with hazel eyes change colors. Eyes are pretty green right now.

And if I could go to bed I damned sure wouldn't be posting to you. I'm just trying to not break anything.

Gunny
11-06-2015, 12:23 AM
Is there a back story to go with this rant?

Watch their lame ass commercial.

indago
11-06-2015, 05:59 AM
And what have you ever done, fuckstick?

It would be beyond your comprehension to even imagine...

DragonStryk72
11-06-2015, 12:15 PM
Watch their lame ass commercial.

Which lame ass commercial? You've really gotta be more specific.

Abbey Marie
11-06-2015, 01:27 PM
Is this it?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5Ku6loXi-dQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Black Diamond
11-06-2015, 01:33 PM
Is this it?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5Ku6loXi-dQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Having been to law school, you woild have taken a logic course somewhere along the line.

How does tomorrow ever start today? :cool:

Abbey Marie
11-06-2015, 01:42 PM
Having been to law school, you woild have taken a logic course somewhere along the line.

How does tomorrow ever start today? :cool:

You would have to ask the advertising geniuses that came up with it. More importantly, how did those geniuses manage to get a guy like Gunny so riled up, from what is supposed to be a "feel-good" ad? That takes a real lack of judgment on their part.

Black Diamond
11-06-2015, 01:46 PM
You would have to ask the advertising geniuses that came up with it. More importantly, how did those geniuses manage to get a guy like Gunny so riled up, from what is supposed to be a "feel-good" ad? That takes a real lack of judgment on their part.
I find commercials in general to be ridiculous these days. And taglines like that are cheesy imo

Abbey Marie
11-06-2015, 01:49 PM
I find commercials in general to be ridiculous these days. And taglines like that are cheesy imo

We (and probably most people) almost always DVR shows and fast-forward through all of the commercials. I happily don't even know about them anymore. But I guess if you are just watching a random show late at night, you're stuck with them.

Black Diamond
11-06-2015, 01:51 PM
We (and probably most people) almost always DVR shows and fast-forward through all of the commercials. I happily don't even know about them anymore. But I guess if you are just watching a random show late at night, you're stuck with them.

I mute them mostly. But somehow I still know of them.

jimnyc
11-06-2015, 04:29 PM
I like Walmart. They do stupid things, make Gunny angry, and then I come here and get amused from the threads. :laugh: :beer: