PDA

View Full Version : Carson Blows Up at Reporters

jimnyc
11-06-2015, 08:34 PM
Ben Carson faced some combative reporters during a press conference in Florida tonight about the various issues in his background that have been raised this week.

He dismissed Politico‘s report about him not being formally offered a West Point scholarship, simply insisting it was relayed to him that he could get one with the kind of accomplishments in his background.

He declared, “There is a desperation on behalf of some to try to find a way to tarnish me… Next week it’ll be my kindergarten teacher who said I peed in my pants.”

As the reporters at his Florida presser continued to press Carson, he got pretty steamed and denounced the “witch hunt,” saying, “I do not remember this level of scrutiny for one President Barack Obama.”

In a very mocking voice, Carson brought up a lot of issues from the president’s past before turning the tables on the reporters and asking them point-blank why they’re not interested in Obama’s sealed college records.

The assembled reporters kept pressing Carson and he told them, “My job is to call you out when you’re unfair.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPCC9tB3D3k

aboutime
11-06-2015, 09:03 PM
The MSM across the board does not want to hear or learn the TRUTH. Which is how cheaply they have made being a journalist as a profession...less than TURDS spinning down the bowl.

The press is nothing more than an ARM of the Democrat party. And, until everyone is willing to admit that. The MSM will continue to try and DESTROY anyone with whom they disagree, or do not like.

Simple as that, and CARSON knows it. He's smarter than all of the Wannabe, Pretend Journalists who work at minimum wage to get their 15 minutes of fame for LYING.

jimnyc
11-06-2015, 09:08 PM
It's a shame, because they will steer any sessions, and speak over you if necessary. Sometimes it's better for a candidate to just buy some airtime and take them out of the picture, but then you're bringing mostly big $$ into the picture. The good news is that this year I think they, the candidates, are getting some good jabs in and showing what displeases them, and it's obvious that many agree with them.

LongTermGuy
11-06-2015, 09:30 PM
....​Not Reporters...But Democrat Assassins

gabosaurus
11-07-2015, 12:07 AM
The failed political campaigns of Gary Hart and John Edwards forever changed political reporting. In the 24-hour news cycle, every journalist is looking to scoop the other guy.
When you run for President, you have no secrets and no privacy. Every detail of your life, past and present, is going to be under constant scrutiny.

No one is going after Hillary Clinton yet because she has no real competition for the Dem nomination. That is not the case on the Republican side. As the front runners, Trump and Carson are going to be tested at every turn. They need to be able to handle it.