PDA

View Full Version : About 2:30am now

jimnyc
11-07-2015, 02:30 AM
And have been up since like 1 or so, and feel perfectly fine. Just couldn't sleep. The past 3 days or so of being sick has screwed me up and my sleeping. I felt crappy when I went to bed, but then woke up and felt fine, just restless. I guess I'll stay up now until I get sleepy. I went to Dunkin Donuts instead of my own coffee, just out of sheer boredom. After a few years I no longer like their coffee. After this cup, back to my regular green mountain half/half!

And my dog is just staring at my with that WTF face! He knows what time it is!!

Jeff
11-07-2015, 09:08 AM
And have been up since like 1 or so, and feel perfectly fine. Just couldn't sleep. The past 3 days or so of being sick has screwed me up and my sleeping. I felt crappy when I went to bed, but then woke up and felt fine, just restless. I guess I'll stay up now until I get sleepy. I went to Dunkin Donuts instead of my own coffee, just out of sheer boredom. After a few years I no longer like their coffee. After this cup, back to my regular green mountain half/half!

And my dog is just staring at my with that WTF face! He knows what time it is!!

Welcome to old age Jim, hell most nights I am up at least until 3 and then back up at 6, last night at 2:30 am I was sitting in a club in SC, yup watching those young folks dance I know I am old now. :laugh: