PDA

View Full Version : Two Louisiana officers arrested in shooting of boy, 6, and father

jimnyc
11-07-2015, 03:59 AM
Obviously haven't seen the video yet. But regardless of the circumstances, always sucks when someone that damn young loses their life.

-----

(Reuters) - Two Louisiana police officers were arrested on Friday on charges of killing a 6-year-old boy and critically wounding his father during a car chase that ended in a volley of bullets, state police said.

The officers were attempting to serve an arrest warrant on the boy's father in the central Louisiana community of Marksville, authorities said.

State police were still piecing together what led to Tuesday's shooting and had reviewed footage captured on the officers' body cameras, Colonel Michael Edmonson, superintendent of the Louisiana State Police, said during a Friday press conference announcing the arrests.

"As I told you, we took some of the body camera's footage," Edmonson said. "I'm not going to talk about it, but I'm going to tell you this: It is the most disturbing thing I've seen. And I'll leave it at that."

The officers, Lieutenant Derrick Stafford and Officer Norris Greenhouse, were facing charges of second-degree murder and attempted murder, he said.

They were working for the Marksville City Marshal when they tried to serve an arrest warrant on a man identified as Chris Few, authorities have said. Few fled in his vehicle, with his young son, Jeremy Mardis, in the car, authorities said.

A preliminary investigation showed the marshals chased the vehicle and fired at it multiple times when the pursuit ended.

http://news.yahoo.com/two-louisiana-officers-arrested-shooting-boy-6-father-071813577.html

hjmick
11-07-2015, 08:05 AM
Two Black cops arrested for shooting a white kid...

#whitelivesmatter...

Black Diamond
11-07-2015, 08:13 AM
Two Black cops arrested for shooting a white kid...

#whitelivesmatter...

hjmick. Racist pig.

hjmick
11-07-2015, 08:18 AM
@hjmick (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=208). Racist pig.

Oh yeah... That's me... :rolleyes:

This will be startling news to many of my friends...

More like I'm a sarcastic bastard who doesn't believe cops are targeting Blacks...

Black Diamond
11-07-2015, 08:22 AM
Oh yeah... That's me... :rolleyes:

This will be startling news to many of my friends...

More like I'm a sarcastic bastard who doesn't believe cops are targeting Blacks... hjmick
I Forgot the emoticon my friend. :cool:

hjmick
11-07-2015, 08:30 AM
No worries, I didn't think you were serious.

Though it wouldn't have been the first time I had been accused of being a racist...

Jeff
11-07-2015, 08:35 AM
Heck it's time for us to burn the bitches down, form a white lives matter and threaten cops and then kill em :rolleyes: yup only the poor blacks ever have a tragedy happen to them. :rolleyes:

Black Diamond
11-07-2015, 08:51 AM
Heck it's time for us to burn the bitches down, form a white lives matter and threaten cops and then kill em :rolleyes: yup only the poor blacks ever have a tragedy happen to them. :rolleyes:

What would we start with? The Superdome?

Jeff
11-07-2015, 08:56 AM
What would we start with? The Superdome?

Honestly I have no idea, never really been stupid enough to even think about burning the bitch down :laugh: but Hell I would say a Black Lives Matter in door rally would be a good place to start. :laugh: