PDA

View Full Version : Compare (D) with (R)

jimnyc
11-07-2015, 04:16 AM
So we've already reached the point where we are comparing potential general election candidates. Some are already wondering who would match up best with whom. From most vantage points, it would appear that Hillary is a shoe in for the (D) side, and many of us are comparing how (R) candidates would fare against her.

Let's take a step back and a deep breath. This is Hillary we're talking about. The (D)'s are making a big deal out of her big leads over Sanders. But again, this is Hillary we're talking about, and I think some have forgotten about that and gotten off track.

Does the entire nation really not care about her track record? Everything she has touched has turned to shit for the past 20 years. I believe the nation just needs a reminder. I'm not saying that the (R) field is filled with saviors, but they are in fact compared to her. When anyone is compared, that's when the (D) propaganda machine is let loose. But in comparison, in reality, we're comparing business folks, senators, governors.. and none of them have huge skeletons in their closets that I'm aware of. None have such abysmal track records as she does. None have left dead folks in their wake as she has. None have failed as Secretary of state. She's really been a failure, IMO, almost every step pf the way. Why extend that chance when she couldn't even do well with lesser jobs? Someone, any of the other candidates, simply need to blast the above type messages from now until election day. Of course some will vote for her even if they promised them shit sandwiches in return. I suppose it's the middle of the road folks, those that are also somewhat uninformed, that need to be blasted with these messages.

Abbey Marie
11-07-2015, 08:26 AM
I'd like to think we would get that she's a lying creep, but I have to admit, I gave up hope for the electorate when they re-elected Obama.

If the law allowed, I think they would elect Hillary even if she was in prison.

Black Diamond
11-07-2015, 08:29 AM
I'd like to think we would get that she's a lying creep, but I have to admit, I gave up hope for the electorate when they re-elected Obama.

If the law allowed, I think they would elect Hillary even if she was in prison.
Only thing Obama ever did that was good was show that Hillary isnt invincible