PDA

View Full Version : Just one more, and I think this is it!

jimnyc
11-07-2015, 04:18 AM
I've been busy, the middle of the night. I guess I made up for Gunny since I haven't seen him. :)

http://i.imgur.com/ENm85hx.jpg

fj1200
11-07-2015, 07:07 AM
Narcissist.

jimnyc
11-07-2015, 07:38 AM
Narcissist.

I had to look it up, but I think I am "autophobia", or self loathing. :) I don't like myself, so I do the right thing by kind folks like yourself, and I stay home, so that you guys don't have to be angered by my presence. :laugh:

So check this out. I just went to Stop and Shop. All I needed was a few things. Some eggs, bread, bacon... They open at 6, and it was just a tad past 7. I could understand if some of the workers were slowly just making their way in. They have like 10 regular registers and about 10 self check-outs. Out of the 10 regular lanes, only one was open, and the 2 people there had like a zillion items. Out of the self check-outs, they also had only one open. WTF? Why? Isn't that why they are there, for times like this. when they are under-manned?

LongTermGuy
11-07-2015, 07:56 AM
​*You couldn't of been drinking Coffee.. "in the middle of the night" to be that "busy"

Good morning:coffee:

hjmick
11-07-2015, 08:01 AM
Jim,

You need a hobby...

jimnyc
11-07-2015, 08:03 AM
​*You couldn't of been drinking Coffee.. "in the middle of the night" to be that "busy"

Good morning:coffee:

Good morning, night, or whatever the hell it is right now!! I feel like I'm sorta preparing for a nap or bed, but I know it's morning time, and coffee time. But I'm all coffee'd out. Gonna sleep and dream about bouncing off the walls! Or maybe lay down and stare at the walls for a few hours? :dunno: :laugh:

jimnyc
11-07-2015, 08:04 AM
Jim,

You need a hobby...

Well, while I agree with you 5,000%. I'm not so sure that hobby should be between 1am-8am :(

LongTermGuy
11-07-2015, 08:08 AM
Good morning, night, or whatever the hell it is right now!! I feel like I'm sorta preparing for a nap or bed, but I know it's morning time, and coffee time. But I'm all coffee'd out. Gonna sleep and dream about bouncing off the walls! Or maybe lay down and stare at the walls for a few hours? :dunno: :laugh:

I'm drinking a big cup`o` coffee now...and thinking about my day....(things to do)

*Have you considered taking a small nap...daily to "recharge" *naturally...late afternoon...say (20 to 45 minutes)? It helps me...

Abbey Marie
11-07-2015, 08:16 AM
I've been busy, the middle of the night. I guess I made up for Gunny since I haven't seen him. :)

http://i.imgur.com/ENm85hx.jpg

I'm a victim of white male domination! Where's Gloria Steinem when we need her?

Black Diamond
11-07-2015, 08:18 AM
Well, while I agree with you 5,000%. I'm not so sure that hobby should be between 1am-8am :(

Have you read any Stephen King books?

Abbey Marie
11-07-2015, 08:20 AM
Jim,

You need a hobby...

Uggh. This sounds like just another version of "You have too much time on your hands".
I've long hated that particular comment.