PDA

View Full Version : "Sicko" Truth Squad Sets CNN Straight

Joe Steel
07-10-2007, 07:24 AM
Rightwing hack Wolf Blitzer and CNN, the Conservative News Network, took a shot at Michael Moore and missed...badly.

"Sicko" Truth Squad Sets CNN Straight (http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/56459/)

This should be a lesson to wingnuts; never attack Michael Moore. You haven't got a chance.

stephanie
07-10-2007, 07:32 AM
:lol:Oh goody.......

We are suppose to be scared back into hiding under our widdle beds, a piddling down our legs, because the Lefty Loony Tonnies, are Screaming, Belching, Farting.........NONSENCE.....

It doesn't take much......for you all to get off..........Does it??????

What is it........The bigger the idiot.....the bigger the orgasm?????

jimnyc
07-10-2007, 07:33 AM
Rightwing hack Wolf Blitzer and CNN, the Conservative News Network, took a shot at Michael Moore and missed...badly.

"Sicko" Truth Squad Sets CNN Straight (http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/56459/)

This should be a lesson to wingnuts; never attack Michael Moore. You haven't got a chance.

I wouldn't attempt to attack Michael Moore. His reputation as a lying piece of dog shit does the work for me. He's loved by liberal nutcases and the rest of America realizes he's a no talent hack cashing in on the lack of intelligence of many.

Joe Steel
07-10-2007, 12:25 PM
I wouldn't attempt to attack Michael Moore. His reputation as a lying piece of dog shit does the work for me. He's loved by liberal nutcases and the rest of America realizes he's a no talent hack cashing in on the lack of intelligence of many.

He shredded CNN's attack. That's because he's always right.

jimnyc
07-10-2007, 01:58 PM
He shredded CNN's attack. That's because he's always right.

He's always right? That's the largest pile of orangutan piss I've read in weeks!

This man was wrong on so many accounts in his 9/11 fictional tale that it wasn't even funny. Are you seriously saying everything he's ever presented in his films has been proven correct? You need to do a little reading as tons of his "crap for the mentally challenged" has been proven incorrect. I suppose next you'll tell us that the little dipshits that did "loose change" were also correct in their fairy tales.

Seriously, you're defending a man that is worth nothing more than the deep fried donuts he ingests daily.

Gaffer
07-10-2007, 07:19 PM
This moron calls wolf blitzer a right wing hack? The man who put commie in the commie news network? :lol:

comrade steal must have an alter built in his living room for micheal moore worshiping.

diuretic
07-10-2007, 08:03 PM
CNN and Gupta have been exposed. Their credibility on "Sicko" is so damaged it might need major surgery to get it back :laugh2:

stephanie
07-10-2007, 08:11 PM
Really now...

Why would we take the word of a Real Doctor..??

When we can take it from... some bloated, dummy, hollywierd cartoon film maker....:coffee:

diuretic
07-10-2007, 10:43 PM
Simple. Because Moore isn't trying to diagnose anyone's ailments and Gupta and CNN weren't either. They were misrepresenting Moore's facts as presented in his film. Bloody liberal media!! :laugh2:

stephanie
07-10-2007, 11:25 PM
Simple. Because Moore isn't trying to diagnose anyone's ailments and Gupta and CNN weren't either. They were misrepresenting Moore's facts as presented in his film. Bloody liberal media!! :laugh2:

Blaaaa...

I don't listen to anything Moore has to say anyway...

So....I could care less...

It was funny watching all the spittle fly out of his mouth, though...:laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-11-2007, 01:01 AM
Story Highlights

Moore criticized a report Gupta did on CNN Monday on "Sicko"
Gupta's report questions some of the movie's numbers and solutions
Gupta: "I thought it was a good movie, and I wanted to say that"

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/10/gupta.sicko/index.html

This Doctor brings up a good arguement.