probably ain't kenny stabler mean Joe :cool:

Gunny
11-08-2015, 03:28 PM
Why do you waste your time on sports?

I played them all my life?

Christie Brinkley
11-08-2015, 03:29 PM
I played them all my life?
Yes but you are not playing it? The outcome is either A or B... who cares?

Gunny
11-08-2015, 03:30 PM
probably ain't kenny stabler mean Joe :cool:

Too bad. Watching him get sacked was worth money. Watching Madden go off was worth MORE money. :laugh:

If I get to watch a Steelers game, it's on.

Christie Brinkley
11-08-2015, 03:32 PM
Too bad. Watching him get sacked was worth money. Watching Madden go off was worth MORE money. :laugh:

It's pointless? Who cares who wins?

Gunny
11-08-2015, 03:40 PM

It's a Steelers game. Was that a question?

I NEVER get to see the Steelers play here in the SW.

Who cares about craft fairs? Maybe you should spend some time trying to understand the other side. That's how you win.

Black Diamond
11-08-2015, 03:41 PM

It can be intoxicating.

Black Diamond
11-08-2015, 03:43 PM

It's still weird watching southpaws play QB. Just looks awkward

Christie Brinkley
11-08-2015, 03:44 PM
It's a Steelers game. Was that a question?

I NEVER get to see the Steelers play here in the SW.

Who cares about craft fairs? Maybe you should spend some time trying to understand the other side. That's how you win.
Not much point in watching the game. What do you gain from watching it? The knowledge of knowing who the winner is?

Gunny
11-08-2015, 03:44 PM
Awwww ... some poor little Raider got broke. We'll have to send him a card. :laugh2:

Gunny
11-08-2015, 04:16 PM
How many more cheese dick calls can they make in this game?

Gunny
11-08-2015, 04:26 PM
How many more cheese dick calls can they make in this game?

Y'all wonder why I hate the NFL? I don't get to watch the end of the Steelers game due to contractual obligations. I don't a give FUCK about the Broncos and Colts.

Christie Brinkley
11-08-2015, 05:33 PM
So someone won and you lost a few hours of your life gaining little?

Black Diamond
11-08-2015, 06:35 PM
Y'all wonder why I hate the NFL? I don't get to watch the end of the Steelers game due to contractual obligations. I don't a give FUCK about the Broncos and Colts.

Move to Pittsburgh or by NFL Sunday ticket :cool:

Gunny
11-08-2015, 07:01 PM
Move to Pittsburgh or by NFL Sunday ticket :cool:

Nah. Ain't paying for more than I already get. The whole idea behind cable when it came out was you paid so you didn't have to deal with commercials. Now you pay out the butt for channel after channel of infomercials.

It's BS to cut off a game.

LongTermGuy
11-08-2015, 08:11 PM
Glad the Steelers pulled it out and won.....tough game.

"Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger could miss few weeks with mid-foot sprain"

Video:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/steelers--ben-roethlisberger-carted-off-after-left-leg-injury-211702602.html

Gunny
11-08-2015, 08:16 PM
Glad the Steelers pulled it out and won.....tough game.

"Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger could miss few weeks with mid-foot sprain"

Video:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/steelers--ben-roethlisberger-carted-off-after-left-leg-injury-211702602.html

I like Ben, but it's about time to invest in a new QB. He's getting a tad long in the tooth. At least Pittsburgh will pay for a quality QB unlike a certain team from North Texas with a diphi*t owner.

LongTermGuy
11-08-2015, 08:19 PM
I like Ben, but it's about time to invest in a new QB. He's getting a tad long in the tooth. At least Pittsburgh will pay for a quality QB unlike a certain team from North Texas with a diphi*t owner.

Understand....for them to figure out whats best...but man...Ben had some bad-medicine lately

Black Diamond
11-08-2015, 08:27 PM

Jerry Jones is such a moron. How in hell did he ever make it in business?

gabosaurus
11-08-2015, 08:38 PM
"Show me someone who believes sport has no importance in life and I will show you someone who has no life."

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b5/88/55/b58855912876ce8eb52aa7186aa2f680.jpg

https://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-9bcb7b699d4c555865ca110d3e77ae5e?convert_to_webp=t rue

Gunny
11-08-2015, 08:44 PM
Jerry Jones is such a moron. How in hell did he ever make it in business?

Who the f- knows the answer to THAT? Fact is he's a good parallel to Trump. Jones is a good businessman. LOUSY team owner and GM. Being good at one thing doesn't make you good at another. Te way Landry found out he was fired watching TV was class--less. Then he gets the one coach that can turn things around and has to let his ego get in the way. He's been on MY shitlist since Day One.

Black Diamond
11-08-2015, 09:06 PM
Who the f- knows the answer to THAT? Fact is he's a good parallel to Trump. Jones is a good businessman. LOUSY team owner and GM. Being good at one thing doesn't make you good at another. Te way Landry found out he was fired watching TV was class--less. Then he gets the one coach that can turn things around and has to let his ego get in the way. He's been on MY shitlist since Day One.
I do wonder how many Super Bowls Dallas would have won with Jimmy Johnson

Black Diamond
11-08-2015, 09:07 PM
And yeah Landry died rooting for the giants. (He played for them but still)

Gunny
11-08-2015, 09:15 PM
I do wonder how many Super Bowls Dallas would have won with Jimmy Johnson

I'd say 6 except that free agency crap came into play. The NFL screwed itself on that one and Jones' ego screwed the Cowboys. He made the statement anyone could be coach. How's that worked out? Switzer won one SB after Johnson left with the remnants of Johnson's team. What have they done since then?