PDA

View Full Version : BILL NYE WARMIST: "We Can't Have These People"/"They're Absolutely Toxic"- Deniers

Christie Brinkley
11-08-2015, 03:24 PM
In an exclusive interview with liberal/globalist propaganda outlet Salon Bill Nye called people who questioned the establishment narrative as

getting the deniers out of our discourse. You know, we can’t have these people – they’re absolutely toxic. And so part of the message in this book is to get the deniers out of the picture

He was also asked if the 'science' was clear

Absolutely. We know exactly why the climate is changing — it’s human activity!

Just a few more years and he can get away from saying "exterminate them all".

http://www.salon.com/2015/11/06/bill_nye_demolishes_climate_deniers_im_not_a_scien tist_therefore_im_not_going_to_use_my_brain/

DragonStryk72
11-09-2015, 02:36 AM
As a Christian, I always found the argument about whether or not Climate Change is real to be irrelevant, really. To my mind, God gave us dominion over the Earth, and with that dominion comes an inherent responsibility to honor that gift as best we can.

We are not doing that. Doesn't matter if you're Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, or Atheist, we can all agree that we aren't doing the best we can by the gift of this planet.

I continue to blame our leadership, because, in the end, they determine the narrative. Here in the US, that includes both Dems and Reps who are too concerned with being right. We could easily use low-key, positive reinforcement methods to create a far healthier planet. But no, let's just scream at each other.

For instance, ever notice all the big ass parking lots we have? Why could we build solar panels over them? If not ourselves, then offer tax incentives to businesses that do so. This has multiple wonderful effects. Businesses will generally end up with cheaper bills, since solar tends to be cheaper, on top of the tax money they're saving. For those that are producing more than they use, we can even give back money to them equal to their contribution. They not only don't have a bill now, they're getting income from it. On a tactical level, it severely decentralizes our energy infrastructure, making near on impossible for any enemy to cripple us by taking out our power grid.

This is one example, a rough one I admit, but think about it: If every one would stop just screaming at each other, and come up with some out of the box ideas that pull us together, we could be off foreign oil in 5-10 years. No more having to give a living shit about what's going on in the ME, or them having the capability to dictate terms to us due to the leverage they posses. This cuts out a massive source of funding for terror groups as well. These are things we can easily do, and no one has to lose for us to do them. No one needs to jump and down, or label anyone. We can just agree to unite behind a single great project.

darin
11-09-2015, 06:22 AM
As a christian, I am getting nervous. The only thing heating up is the anti-wisdom/truth crowd and their desire to remain in power and control of mankind. This "weather" bullshit is but a symptom of a larger issue as folks fed-up with their inability to reconcile with their creator strive to prove they don't NEED their creator.

glockmail
11-09-2015, 08:26 AM
No question this guy has a loser argument. The evidence is that he insults his opposition and condones removing them from the debate as the only sensible course.

fj1200
11-09-2015, 08:53 AM
As a christian, I am getting nervous. The only thing heating up is the anti-wisdom/truth crowd and their desire to remain in power and control of mankind. This "weather" bullshit is but a symptom of a larger issue as folks fed-up with their inability to reconcile with their creator strive to prove they don't NEED their creator.

Stewardship over creation is not an admission that one doesn't need the creator.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-09-2015, 08:57 AM
In an exclusive interview with liberal/globalist propaganda outlet Salon Bill Nye called people who questioned the establishment narrative as

He was also asked if the 'science' was clear

Just a few more years and he can get away from saying "exterminate them all".

http://www.salon.com/2015/11/06/bill_nye_demolishes_climate_deniers_im_not_a_scien tist_therefore_im_not_going_to_use_my_brain/

Bill Nye is nothing more than a sold out lying piece of shit...
If he were ever on my property I'd slap him down so quick , he'd thinking lightning struck his lying ass!
And when he woke up I'd spit right in his lying face. I can not stand lying bastards like that.. -Tyr

glockmail
11-09-2015, 09:05 AM
If he were ever on my property I'd slap him down so quick , he'd thinking lightning struck his lying ass!
And when he woke up I'd spit right in his lying face. I can not stand lying bastards like that.. -Tyr
LOL Don't hold back; tell us how you really feel.

fj1200
11-09-2015, 09:06 AM

What did he lie about?

Christie Brinkley
11-09-2015, 11:24 AM
Remember when they were whining on about global cooling? Then global warming? Then climate change?

Black Diamond
11-09-2015, 11:24 AM
Remember when they were whining on about global cooling? Then global warming? Then climate change?

What will they call it next?

Christie Brinkley
11-09-2015, 11:44 AM
I don't think they need a new one since you cannot dispute climate change. They have the media under their control which use media amplification to make out that natural disasters are increasing when they are in fact staying the same.

Abbey Marie
11-10-2015, 03:23 PM

A right wing conspiracy? :rolleyes:

First time I've heard the term "Warmist". I like it. Maybe we could also use "Warmophobics".