PDA

View Full Version : Would you vote to disband all religious cults that can only grow their tribes by viol

Gnostic Christian Bishop
11-08-2015, 07:57 PM
Would you vote to disband all religious cults that can only grow their tribes by violence?

When Christianity became a true religion of jihad and Yahweh a true God of War, --- as well as a state religion that none could ignore or stay out of, --- the doom of all religious and political free thinking was to be discouraged with death. Islam and Christianity thus both have in common the fact that both were born from War. Not conquest by positive example or showing a better social system.

Thus Constantine and Christianity became co-tyrants to the Western peoples.

The champions of the mystery schools were dominated by Gnostic Christian sects. The best heretics so to speak.

If Gnostic Christian sects were the best of the free thinkers, and today most of the world professes to be freedom seekers and free thinkers, then why is Gnostic Christianity not the largest religious group in any crowd?

At the end of the movie, ---God on trial, --- Jews who had found God guilty of breaking his covenant, and thus recognizing God’s evil nature, those who survived came away praying to God. I see that as a great fear of not having a God. This would be quite idiotic if not for the fact that to the old Jewry, God was a man.

What man having faith in God truly is, is man having faith in himself. Think Jewish Divine Council.

We are natural animals. An animal’s bias always favors it’s own. A man’s God can never be other than what his own Father Complex tells him what characteristic his ideal God should have. These character traits will always be what a man has. Man in God’s image is the same as saying God in man’s image.

Why do cults like Catholics, Protestant Christian, Evangelicals and Islam all try to take man’s inheritance of being the greatest force on the earth away from men?

Why do these immoral, homophobic and horribly misogynistic cults persist in trying to force their God down the throats of free men and women?

Why do free people allow such cults to even exist when all they want is death to all free thinking?

Separation of state and church must be maintained worldwide as all who want theocracies are using war to get it. These are all Catholics, Protestant Christians, Evangelicals and Islam. War mongers all.

I would vote to disband all cults like Catholics, Protestant Christians, Evangelicals and Islam who work against freedom and can only grow their tribes by violence and not good example of good living.

Would you vote against such a proposition and maintain the status quo of having these homophobic and misogynous cults continue to slow our evolution to civilization?

Regards
DL

LongTermGuy
11-08-2015, 08:16 PM
Gnostic....been awhile...

Gunny
11-08-2015, 08:18 PM
Gnostic....been awhile...

I was thinking about voting to disband his lack of a brain from his head ....:laugh2:

LongTermGuy
11-08-2015, 08:21 PM
I was thinking about voting to disband his lack of a brain from his head ....:laugh2:

see there ....now you gonna piss him off and he`s gonna start preaching...:laugh2:

Gunny
11-08-2015, 08:36 PM
see there ....now you gonna piss him off and he`s gonna start preaching...:laugh2:

NTs not on so his entertainment value has limits.:laugh:

gabosaurus
11-08-2015, 08:42 PM
Gnostic Christianity is a cult.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
11-09-2015, 10:33 AM

Like all religions, yes.

A Universalist one and not homophobic and misogynous like Christianity and Islam.

Regards
DL

Gunny
11-09-2015, 10:45 AM
Like all religions, yes.

A Universalist one and not homophobic and misogynous like Christianity and Islam.

Regards
DL

Try again. Organized religion can be called a cult. Organized ANYTHING can be called a cult. Just like being judgmental and ignorant can be called a cult. You accuse others of being exactly what you are. Registered Democrat, are you?

Drummond
11-09-2015, 12:05 PM
Would you vote to disband all religious cults that can only grow their tribes by violence?

When Christianity became a true religion of jihad and Yahweh a true God of War, --- as well as a state religion that none could ignore or stay out of, --- the doom of all religious and political free thinking was to be discouraged with death. Islam and Christianity thus both have in common the fact that both were born from War. Not conquest by positive example or showing a better social system.

The champions of the mystery schools were dominated by Gnostic Christian sects. The best heretics so to speak.

If Gnostic Christian sects were the best of the free thinkers, and today most of the world professes to be freedom seekers and free thinkers, then why is Gnostic Christianity not the largest religious group in any crowd?

At the end of the movie, ---God on trial, --- Jews who had found God guilty of breaking his covenant, and thus recognizing God’s evil nature, those who survived came away praying to God. I see that as a great fear of not having a God. This would be quite idiotic if not for the fact that to the old Jewry, God was a man.

What man having faith in God truly is, is man having faith in himself. Think Jewish Divine Council.

We are natural animals. An animal’s bias always favors it’s own. A man’s God can never be other than what his own Father Complex tells him what characteristic his ideal God should have. These character traits will always be what a man has. Man in God’s image is the same as saying God in man’s image.

Why do cults like Catholics, Protestant Christian, Evangelicals and Islam all try to take man’s inheritance of being the greatest force on the earth away from men?

Why do these immoral, homophobic and horribly misogynistic cults persist in trying to force their God down the throats of free men and women?

Why do free people allow such cults to even exist when all they want is death to all free thinking?

Separation of state and church must be maintained worldwide as all who want theocracies are using war to get it. These are all Catholics, Protestant Christians, Evangelicals and Islam. War mongers all.

I would vote to disband all cults like Catholics, Protestant Christians, Evangelicals and Islam who work against freedom and can only grow their tribes by violence and not good example of good living.

Would you vote against such a proposition and maintain the status quo of having these homophobic and misogynous cults continue to slow our evolution to civilization?

Regards
DL

History has known supposedly 'Christian Jihadists', yes. In history, and only if you go back enough centuries to find it.

But that was in times past, Gnostic ... in another age entirely. Mankind has progressed since then, as has Mankind's promotion of Christianity itself. The only present-day Jihadists you'll hear about are the Muslim ones.

Islam is fossilised, thanks to Koranic teachings, not to mention its being behind a certain Middle Eastern mediaevalism. Its practitioners, today, could have happily identified with the warlike days of 500+ years ago. But that's true of Islam, NOT Christianity. You baselessly insult Christianity (a pursuit you enjoy immensely, no doubt) by claiming anything else.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
11-09-2015, 12:38 PM
History has known supposedly 'Christian Jihadists', yes. In history, and only if you go back enough centuries to find it.

How many centuries?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqN8EYIIR3g&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erEq2HtrM84

Regards
DL

Gunny
11-09-2015, 12:55 PM
How many centuries?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqN8EYIIR3g&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erEq2HtrM84

Regards
DL

Christians evolved.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
11-09-2015, 01:20 PM
Christians evolved.

I see that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYV7KWQ-fY4

Regards
DL

aboutime
11-09-2015, 06:13 PM
Try again. Organized religion can be called a cult. Organized ANYTHING can be called a cult. Just like being judgmental and ignorant can be called a cult. You accuse others of being exactly what you are. Registered Democrat, are you?

Gunny. No! Gnostic isn't even eligible to be a Democrat.

Not when Gnostic is a proven Figment of his own imagination!:laugh:

He exercises his own brand of CULT here with every post. It's an insult to Democrats to accuse him of such.:laugh:

Voted4Reagan
11-09-2015, 06:23 PM
Dont feed the Gnostic Troll people....

aboutime
11-09-2015, 06:29 PM

Not doing that V4R. Just talking to Gunny as a reminder. Trolls are reminders for me to WIPE when finished.:laugh:

gabosaurus
11-09-2015, 07:39 PM
Gnostics have always been seen as heretics by others in the Christian faith. It is due to their beliefs that they are all seeing and all knowing. Which is contrary to the Christian belief that only God is an omnipotent deity.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
11-10-2015, 09:43 AM
Gnostics have always been seen as heretics by others in the Christian faith. It is due to their beliefs that they are all seeing and all knowing. Which is contrary to the Christian belief that only God is an omnipotent deity.

I have never heard any Gnostic Christian make such a claim.

We are perpetual seekers of God the way Jesus asked us all to be.

Get the quote to show where you found such a stupid lie please.

I think whoever said such is just a pissed off Christian who is jealous because all Christianity wants is obedience while Gnostic Christians like other more Eastern traditions seeks enlightenment.

Regards
DL

reason10
11-15-2015, 04:07 AM
People going to church are not by themselves a threat to our existence. There's no need to overturn the First Amendment.

Simply enforce the law.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
11-15-2015, 11:33 AM
People going to church are not by themselves a threat to our existence. There's no need to overturn the First Amendment.

Simply enforce the law.

American law and Americans have been cowed by Islam.

Note how no free American newspaper showed the cartoon that got the Hebdo people killed.

Fear reigns in America, the land of the cowed.

Other Western nations as well.

Regards
DL

Elessar
11-15-2015, 12:26 PM
Silly question, really.

How the hell can you disband a religion?
Voting to do it sure as shit would never fly.:laugh:

Gnostic Christian Bishop
11-15-2015, 12:34 PM
Silly question, really.

How the hell can you disband a religion?
Voting to do it sure as shit would never fly.:laugh:

Muslim states do not seem to have a problem in tearing down the churches or mosques of religions they outlaw so I think it strange that you think your state or government cannot do the same.

Unless you agree that the U.S. is to much of a coward to stop tolerating those who are intolerant and use violence to push their religions.

Regards
DL

Gunny
11-15-2015, 12:36 PM
Gunny. No! Gnostic isn't even eligible to be a Democrat.

Not when Gnostic is a proven Figment of his own imagination!:laugh:

He exercises his own brand of CULT here with every post. It's an insult to Democrats to accuse him of such.:laugh:

How the Hell can you be too stupid to be a registered Democrat? Holy crap. You got to reach for THAT one. :laugh::laugh:

Gnostic Christian Bishop
11-15-2015, 12:37 PM
Here are a few debate points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlerISGgT5E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSMcQqa0lvo

Regards
DL

Gunny
11-15-2015, 12:37 PM

Cats playing with a mouse? Got to have some entertainment around here, y'know. :slap:

Gnostic Christian Bishop
11-15-2015, 12:39 PM
Cats playing with a mouse? Got to have some entertainment around here, y'know. :slap:

Children play in debate forums.

Intelligent people debate.

Regards
DL

Gunny
11-15-2015, 12:45 PM
Children play in debate forums.

Intelligent people debate.

Regards
DL

When you come up with something legitimate to debate about, feel free to share. Otherwise, your passive aggressive backwards assed sh*t ain't quite cutting it.

LongTermGuy
11-15-2015, 01:18 PM

​Liberalism...Its a Cancer...

Gunny
11-15-2015, 02:26 PM
​Liberalism...Its a Cancer...

You can't blame just the leftist progressive jerkweeds. We fought a revolution for less than what our government is doing NOW.

The term is "gung ho". Chinese for everyone coming together for a common cause. Anyone that just sits and watches and does nothing is as guilty as the idiots they're watching. We can vote these morons out but it takes looking past "I'm not voting because my favorite guy lost in the primaries."

Elessar
11-15-2015, 08:36 PM
Muslim states do not seem to have a problem in tearing down the churches or mosques of religions they outlaw so I think it strange that you think your state or government cannot do the same.

Unless you agree that the U.S. is to much of a coward to stop tolerating those who are intolerant and use violence to push their religions.

Regards
DL

So?

Tearing down a church or mosque is hardly ripping a part a faith..

You are clearly deluded.

I do not agree with anything from a wacko.

DragonStryk72
11-16-2015, 03:52 AM

Regards
DL

Well, since all religious groups are able to expand their believers by non-violent means, your entire point is irrelevant.

Gunny
11-16-2015, 10:41 AM
So?

Tearing down a church or mosque is hardly ripping a part a faith..

You are clearly deluded.

I do not agree with anything from a wacko.

You're feeding the troll, bro. I argue with him when I'm bored. He pops in every couple of weeks with some anti-Christian crap. My best guess is he puts the same garbage on more than a couple of other boards. Why people do that kind of crap beats the Hell out of me. It's like "need a life, or what?".

And I'm the damned robot here, remember? I know what they do. I just don't get why. Why run around board to board on the internet trying to piss off others? And if they get off on that, they need some help.