PDA

View Full Version : Glock/Gunny fight

Gunny
11-08-2015, 03:21 PM
Right, because your opinion is the only thing that matters.

Matters more than yours since you're just here to start shit, fuckwit. Take your pussy ass back where you came from and stop derailing threads like the loser you are and always have been. Nobody wants to hear you pee your diaper.

glockmail
11-08-2015, 09:23 PM
Matters more than yours since you're just here to start shit, fuckwit. Take your pussy ass back where you came from and stop derailing threads like the loser you are and always have been. Nobody wants to hear you pee your diaper. LOL you sound like a typical liberal, thinks his opinion means more than others. One more reason why you're a pussy. LOL

Gunny
11-08-2015, 09:34 PM
LOL you sound like a typical liberal, thinks his opinion means more than others. One more reason why you're a pussy. LOL

You sound like a typical POS troll and you'd last about 5 minutes in boot camp. Go fuck yourself, punk ass bitch. You couldn't do anything around here but bleed and be dead. You're nothing and you never have been. Just some weak ass bitch with a big fucking mouth.

I told you 10 years ago to come get some. Still waiting, wimp.

glockmail
11-08-2015, 09:43 PM
You sound like a typical POS troll and you'd last about 5 minutes in boot camp. Go fuck yourself, punk ass bitch. You couldn't do anything around here but bleed and be dead. You're nothing and you never have been. Just some weak ass bitch with a big fucking mouth.

LOL at the internet tough guy! You're probably 4'-11" and 80#. Drive a Hummer?

Voted4Reagan
11-08-2015, 09:59 PM
LOL you sound like a typical liberal, thinks his opinion means more than others. One more reason why you're a pussy. LOL

you start posting after 11 months off and you start attacking people Glock?

Come on... Really?

Gunny
11-08-2015, 10:15 PM

Come on... Really?

He's going to attack ME. I had about 4 people perma-banned in 5 years and he was one of them. He just doesn't know when to STFU. And he'll attack anyone he thinks I care about.

Go ahead, mouth ... bring your trash. You're about to make 2 new best friends.

glockmail
11-08-2015, 10:45 PM

Come on... Really?
Have I changed?

glockmail
11-08-2015, 10:46 PM
He's going to attack ME. I had about 4 people perma-banned in 5 years and he was one of them. He just doesn't know when to STFU. And he'll attack anyone he thinks I care about.

Go ahead, mouth ... bring your trash. You're about to make 2 new best friends.

Poor boy. Can't defend yourself?

Gunny
11-08-2015, 10:50 PM

Sure I can, wimp. Been waiting 10 years for you to back your hiding in mommy's basement ass to back your mouth. I STILL got a front yard, bitch. You've been welcome in it for a decade. Ain't seen your punky ass yet.

Voted4Reagan
11-08-2015, 10:54 PM
Sure I can, wimp. Been waiting 10 years for you to back your hiding in mommy's basement ass to back your mouth. I STILL got a front yard, bitch. You've been welcome in it for a decade. Ain't seen your punky ass yet.

And you weren't yelling at him to get off your lawn?

Gunny
11-08-2015, 11:02 PM
And you weren't yelling at him to get off your lawn?

He has the opportunity. But he's been talking shit for 10 years out of mommy's basement. Been offering him an invite for that long. Still haven't seen his puke ass. Likes to run his mouth on the internet but that's about about as far as the POS goes.

His weak ass game is picking at people I like. Usually girls. Probably thinks he might win that.

Note: he picked on your wife, not you.

glockmail
11-08-2015, 11:09 PM

Hilarious! Internet tough guy. How's that Hummer?

Gunny
11-08-2015, 11:14 PM
Hilarious! Internet tough guy. How's that Hummer?

Sure I am. Looking in the mirror. wimp?

LongTermGuy
11-08-2015, 11:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk

Gunny
11-08-2015, 11:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk

Still hasn't figured out after 10 years not to piss me the fuck off. little pussy ass bitch. And I don't run this board so I don't have to play nice.

I'll break your face bitch and all you'll be able to do is stand and bleed. Until you fall down motherfucker. Take your pussy ass away and leave me alone and leave the people I like alone. I guarantee you I need to visit some family in Alabama. Ain't that far away, boy. And we got lots better guns than that toy pistol you claim to have.

I'll rip your pussy ass little head off and shove it down your throat. Then I'll mail it to your little e-GF, Comprende, fuckwit?

LongTermGuy
11-08-2015, 11:44 PM
Still hasn't figured out after 10 years not to piss me the fuck off. little pussy ass bitch. And I don't run this board so I don't have to play nice.

I'll break your face bitch and all you'll be able to do is stand and bleed. Until you fall down motherfucker. Take your pussy ass away and leave me alone and leave the people I like alone. I guarantee you I need to visit some family in Alabama. Ain't that far away, boy. And we got lots better guns than that toy pistol you claim to have.

I'll rip your pussy ass little head off and shove it down your throat. Then I'll mail it to your little e-GF, Comprende, fuckwit?

:thumb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQkpes3dgzg

Gunny
11-09-2015, 12:12 AM
:thumb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQkpes3dgzg

He was irrational I'm not. I'm a machine. Until you fuck with people I like. Then I'm a worse machine. I'm actually trying to be nice until Jim reviews this situation. Dickhead has been around long enough to know how to piss me off. And I've been around long enough to know what a big mouth pussy he is. Likes to talk all his shit. Ask him what he's ever done. NOTHING but run his flapping gums.

LongTermGuy
11-09-2015, 12:21 AM
He was irrational I'm not. I'm a machine. Until you fuck with people I like. Then I'm a worse machine. I'm actually trying to be nice until Jim reviews this situation. Dickhead has been around long enough to know how to piss me off. And I've been around long enough to know what a big mouth pussy he is. Likes to talk all his shit. Ask him what he's ever done. NOTHING but run his flapping gums.

*Got it...Thanks for the clarity ....

Gunny
11-09-2015, 12:42 AM

The point is, what's the point? All that's going to happen is people will quit posting because one person is trolling me. Am I really THAT important that people from 5-6 years ago can't let go? I wasn't even on the net for about 4 years. I came to this board to just talk. I don't want to fight. And I want nothing to do with these people.

LongTermGuy
11-09-2015, 12:46 AM
The point is, what's the point? All that's going to happen is people will quit posting because one person is trolling me. Am I really THAT important that people from 5-6 years ago can't let go? I wasn't even on the net for about 4 years. I came to this board to just talk. I don't want to fight. And I want nothing to do with these people.

*Just take care of business....and move to better things. Life is to short.....

Black Diamond
11-09-2015, 12:47 AM

Some folks can't move on.

LongTermGuy
11-09-2015, 12:50 AM
Some folks can't move on.

`Understand...and some Can....it is good for one to "control" their destiny...and do enjoyable things....

Elessar
11-09-2015, 12:58 AM

You are stupid.

Hide behind a screen and talk shit.

Do you impress yourself little boy?

Elessar
11-09-2015, 12:59 AM

Come on... Really?

Piece of shit.

Gunny
11-09-2015, 01:00 AM

I have. bunch of vets and old timers here. I ain't on a rat race board. I don't want to fight with anyone but if you haven't noticed, I WILL engage. Who and what I am. I don't remember wimps. Nor vindictive bitches. Apparently it doesn't go both ways. One's telling lies about me on another board. Attacks my GF for no reason. Just weird crap. For no reason.

Here's a clue asshats: I don't give a fuck and the lot of you punkasses would just take an asswhipping. All at once. All you little dirtbags can do is run your mouth on the net.

LongTermGuy
11-09-2015, 01:31 AM
I have. bunch of vets and old timers here. I ain't on a rat race board. I don't want to fight with anyone but if you haven't noticed, I WILL engage. Who and what I am. I don't remember wimps. Nor vindictive bitches. Apparently it doesn't go both ways. One's telling lies about me on another board. Attacks my GF for no reason. Just weird crap. For no reason.

Here's a clue asshats: I don't give a fuck and the lot of you punkasses would just take an asswhipping. All at once. All you little dirtbags can do is run your mouth on the net.

Got it.......`You know what to do`...Good night Im going to bed...

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr05/2013/7/19/13/anigif_enhanced-buzz-17359-1374253351-0.gif

Gunny
11-09-2015, 01:36 AM
Got it.......`You know what to do`...Good night Im going to bed...

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr05/2013/7/19/13/anigif_enhanced-buzz-17359-1374253351-0.gif

The last sentence was aimed at the ubiquitous "you". Not you personally.

Gunny
11-09-2015, 01:50 AM
Have to understand, Why do you think I'm on this message board? I WILL kill you. Panty boy has been talking shit for a decade and STILL hasn't shown up. I just want to chill. And I don't need the drama.. He'd piss his pants if he ever saw me.

Jeff
11-09-2015, 06:54 AM

Hey Bro let me know when you head towards Bama, I am not that far from there at all.

darin
11-09-2015, 07:06 AM
Told ya' I was getting around to starting this thread. :)

We, the vets -- and especially those of us that spent career in the military -- don't understand you civilians anymore than you do us. You're always getting your little feelings hurt. Think we don't like you because we carry ourselves in a different way than you do. We always threaten to kill each other several times a day and y'all want to file a lawsuit.

Point is, if you think you make any more sense to us than we do you, think again. I don't understand a LOT of civilian BS mind-think. Y'all are spoiled, pampered brats to me. And I can go on and on about this one. I can make a meal in ONE (count it) pot and eat out of it. Y'all got to trash half the kitchen. Every dish you dirty is a dish that has to be cleaned.

There's a rhyme and a reason to everything for us. We have a plan. Y'all just scatterbrain around, don't care about the consequences of your actions, and wait for someone else to clean up after you. The consequences of OUR actions costs lives.

Y'all need to quit blaming everything on everyone else and take a look in the mirror at WHO is to blame for your actions.

...but the CinC is a spoiled, pampered brat too. That filters down. :(

glockmail
11-09-2015, 07:59 AM
You are stupid.

Hide behind a screen and talk shit.

Do you impress yourself little boy? don't talk to gunny like that, lol

glockmail
11-09-2015, 08:02 AM

This is hilarious, now you're threatening others too. ROFL!!

LongTermGuy
11-09-2015, 09:31 AM
The last sentence was aimed at the ubiquitous "you". Not you personally.

*When I speak to you...I speak `straight` to you... and only you...and to YOU personally...

glockmail
11-09-2015, 09:49 AM
Have to understand, Why do you think I'm on this message board? I WILL kill you. Panty boy has been talking shit for a decade and STILL hasn't shown up. I just want to chill. And I don't need the drama.. He'd piss his pants if he ever saw me.
Reading this a second time because it's so hilarious. I'm visualizing little Gunny, all 4'-11" and 80# of him, frothing at the mouth, pounding on a keyboard...

Where do you expect me to "show up"?

:coffee:

Gunny
11-09-2015, 09:50 AM
This is hilarious, now you're threatening others too. ROFL!!

Let's keep this in context, little boy. I haven't threatened anyone but YOUR spindly ass. And YOU started the shit being the dickhead you are. Just a little pissant that plays internet bully. DOn't think it will ever come back on you. Action without consequence. The lowest form of life.

Gunny
11-09-2015, 09:54 AM
*When I speak to you...I speak `straight` to you... and only you...and to YOU personally...

I will try to remember that. I use the ubiquitous "you". And "y'all". It's Southern, I guess. Don't know. I DO know if I specifically address YOU, you'll know it.

Gunny
11-09-2015, 09:56 AM
Reading this a second time because it's so hilarious. I'm visualizing little Gunny, all 4'-11" and 80# of him, frothing at the mouth, pounding on a keyboard...

Where do you expect me to "show up"?

:coffee:

You're ridiculous. And a big mouthed punk. I'll give you credit for getting my height and weight right though. When I was 9.

LongTermGuy
11-09-2015, 10:03 AM
I will try to remember that. I use the ubiquitous "you". And "y'all". It's Southern, I guess. Don't know. I DO know if I specifically address YOU, you'll know it.

Got ya brother...and YOU know me...Im not much into monotonous small talk bull shit and threats from anyone....dont talk...just shoot...time to bring it...Bring it....Thanks for the clarity...

Perianne
11-09-2015, 10:26 AM

I'm not clear yet. Are gunny and glockmail friends?

(joking, gunny)

Bilgerat
11-09-2015, 10:28 AM

(joking, gunny)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7904&stc=1

glockmail
11-09-2015, 10:54 AM
Let's keep this in context, little boy. I haven't threatened anyone but YOUR spindly ass. And YOU started the shit being the dickhead you are. Just a little pissant that plays internet bully. DOn't think it will ever come back on you. Action without consequence. The lowest form of life.

That's hilarious, YOU calling ME an internet bully. :laugh:

glockmail
11-09-2015, 10:55 AM
You're ridiculous. And a big mouthed punk. I'll give you credit for getting my height and weight right though. When I was 9.

Your momma told you that shit you do would stunt your growth, and she was right. LOL

Gunny
11-09-2015, 10:55 AM
That's hilarious, YOU calling ME and internet bully. :laugh:

All you got is a big fucking mouth.

glockmail
11-09-2015, 10:56 AM
All you got is a big fucking mouth.

A keyboard, actually, same as you...

Gunny
11-09-2015, 11:05 AM
A keyboard, actually, same as you...

Like I said ... front yard's been free for a decade. Ain't seen you in it.

LongTermGuy
11-09-2015, 11:41 AM

(joking, gunny)

Be very "Clear" dear...gunny and I are friends...were just settin things straight....aint you got some cookin to do?:coffee:

" (joking with you "~also~") "

Perianne
11-09-2015, 11:58 AM
Be very "Clear" dear...gunny and I are friends...were just settin things straight....aint you got some cookin to do?:coffee:

" (joking with you "~also~") "

I guess I could make you a sandwich. What would you like?

Gunny
11-09-2015, 01:04 PM

That spelled "sammich". Thought you lived in Kentucky? We gonna argue about sammiches now?

Brisket, mustard, cheddar, and pickles.

glockmail
11-09-2015, 01:18 PM
Like I said ... front yard's been free for a decade. Ain't seen you in it.

Ain't seen you in mine either, internet tough guy...

indago
11-09-2015, 06:53 PM

You could fix him a pie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaWfoNPDz74

Gunny
11-09-2015, 07:16 PM
I like playing with y'all when I can. Got a 4 month old little girl with strawberry blonde hair and cobalt eyes. When she wants attention, y'all ain't getting any.

glockmail
11-09-2015, 10:07 PM
Awwhhhh. Little Gunny's a daddy. :thumb:

Gunny
11-09-2015, 10:13 PM
Awwhhhh. Little Gunny's a daddy. :thumb:

More like a grandaddy x 3.

glockmail
11-10-2015, 07:42 AM
That's awesome dude, really. Now back to it...

You must be as old as dirt, farting dust.:poke:

Gunny
11-10-2015, 11:15 AM
That's awesome dude, really. Now back to it...

You must be as old as dirt, farting dust.:poke:

I have no desire to fight with you. You're a broken record. Been threatening me for 10 years. That's enough time for to WALK to my house. If I had the desire to fight with people I'd still be on one of the rat race boards where y'all are incapable of intelligent conversation and just think name calling is what makes an argument instead of discussing a topic.

So yeah, I'm getting old. Beats the alternative. With it comes the wisdom to not waste my time.

Abbey Marie
11-10-2015, 02:09 PM
I have no desire to fight with you. You're a broken record. Been threatening me for 10 years. That's enough time for to WALK to my house. If I had the desire to fight with people I'd still be on one of the rat race boards where y'all are incapable of intelligent conversation and just think name calling is what makes an argument instead of discussing a topic.

So yeah, I'm getting old. Beats the alternative. With it comes the wisdom to not waste my time.

http://comps.canstockphoto.com/can-stock-photo_csp7879565.jpg

glockmail
11-10-2015, 02:35 PM

I've never threatened you, but you have threatened me...

Voted4Reagan
11-11-2015, 09:18 AM
Have I changed?

well... at least you admit to just trolling.

Nobody will respect you for it but you at least admit it to be a fact.

glockmail
11-11-2015, 11:36 AM
well... at least you admit to just trolling.

Nobody will respect you for it but you at least admit it to be a fact.

Isn't that what you're doing?:laugh:

Elessar
11-15-2015, 08:45 PM

Pretty brave sitting behind a screen impressing yourself.

I'm not impressed. Sorry to disappoint you, little boy.

Elessar
11-15-2015, 08:48 PM
don't talk to gunny like that, lol

Directed to you, Idiot.

Gunny
11-16-2015, 03:12 AM
Pretty brave sitting behind a screen impressing yourself.

I'm not impressed. Sorry to disappoint you, little boy.

Directed to you, Idiot.

I understand what you are doing, but let it go please. I can and will fight, but I just don;t want to anymore.

glockmail
11-16-2015, 07:44 AM
Directed to you, Idiot.

Lighten up Francis.

Dis
01-13-2016, 07:03 PM
Wow. Still. LOL.

glockmail
01-15-2016, 10:18 AM
Yeah, Gunny can't seem to let shit go.

By the way, did you hear he was a Marine?

Dis
01-15-2016, 11:24 AM
Yeah, Gunny can't seem to let shit go.

By the way, did you hear he was a Marine?

Monkey See, Monkey Do.

glockmail
01-15-2016, 02:33 PM
OK troll

Gunny
01-18-2016, 05:39 PM
I made my points in posts #'s 51 and 55. I have neither the desire nor the time to get into pissing contests. I get to post when this baby is asleep. I don't want to waste that little time arguing with someone over nothing or who has the bigger e-balls because it never ends.

Somebody needs to just close this thread. It's run its course.

Abbey Marie
01-18-2016, 08:57 PM
I made my points in posts #'s 51 and 55. I have neither the desire nor the time to get into pissing contests. I get to post when this baby is asleep. I don't want to waste that little time arguing with someone over nothing or who has the bigger e-balls because it never ends.

Somebody needs to just close this thread. It's run its course.

I agree. Closed.