PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee police fold American flag burned by black lives matters protesters

jimnyc
11-11-2015, 02:43 PM
Much better to see in the pictures on the site. Some want to burn the flag, others respectfully fold the flag.

-----

Milwaukee police officers are respectful of the American flag because of the liberty it represents.

Black Lives Matter protesters just want the freedom, and couldn’t care less about the flag — or the country that affords it.

Democratic State Sen. Lena Taylor posted several photos of protesters outside the Milwaukee Theatre where the Republican presidential debate was taking place last night, including one of a protester standing on an American flag and pointing at it.

Taylor posted several photos from what she called the “circus in town.” Some included the “#Hillary2016″ hashtag.

A short time after protesters trampled and tried to burn the American flag, police officers Joel Rossman, Jedidiah Thompson and Jutiki X recovered it.

The Milwaukee Police Department posted several photos, as well as a video, showing the officers picking it up, folding it properly and saluting it.

http://theamericanmirror.com/video-milwaukee-police-fold-american-flag-burned-by-protesters/

LongTermGuy
11-11-2015, 02:48 PM
Right now ...The "yes we can" folks are proud and feel emboldened with their hate for this country.... pushing things....their time is running out..............

Christie Brinkley
11-11-2015, 02:54 PM
Don't like the flag? Don't like the country? GET OUT!

Jeff
11-12-2015, 08:31 AM
Hell we all should chip in and get a nice ship to send these bitches back to Africa, hell they can have there own police force so no one will be racist against them and they can get there own flag. I am sure we could raise the money with in a half hour of a advertisement hitting the net. Then they won't have to worry about little hoe's running their mouths and police doing their jobs and all that bad shit. :rolleyes:

Gunny
11-12-2015, 10:29 AM
Much better to see in the pictures on the site. Some want to burn the flag, others respectfully fold the flag.

-----

Milwaukee police officers are respectful of the American flag because of the liberty it represents.

Black Lives Matter protesters just want the freedom, and couldn’t care less about the flag — or the country that affords it.

Democratic State Sen. Lena Taylor posted several photos of protesters outside the Milwaukee Theatre where the Republican presidential debate was taking place last night, including one of a protester standing on an American flag and pointing at it.

Taylor posted several photos from what she called the “circus in town.” Some included the “#Hillary2016″ hashtag.

A short time after protesters trampled and tried to burn the American flag, police officers Joel Rossman, Jedidiah Thompson and Jutiki X recovered it.

The Milwaukee Police Department posted several photos, as well as a video, showing the officers picking it up, folding it properly and saluting it.

http://theamericanmirror.com/video-milwaukee-police-fold-american-flag-burned-by-protesters/

Funny story. I was basically locked in a closet back when I was a Sgt because a bunch of dipsh*ts were planning to come burn our flag. First thing anyone wanted to know was where I was.

I watched people die for those Colours. I'll be damned if you're going to burn them around me.