PDA

View Full Version : `...............Sheriffs fume at mass release of 6,000 federal inmates`

LongTermGuy
11-11-2015, 11:29 PM
http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/U.S./876/493/obamaprisonvisitinternal545.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

`Local sheriffs across America are voicing concern for the safety of the citizens they've sworn to protect after the biggest one-time release of federal inmates in U.S. history -- though advocates of <nobr style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 17px; line-height: 23.1818px; background-color: rgb(244, 244, 244);">criminal justice (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/11/11/biggest-sham-sheriffs-outraged-at-federal-release-6000-inmates-skeptical-about/?intcmp=hpbt1#)</nobr> reform maintain the release is being handled responsibly.`

“On average these criminals have been in <nobr>federal prison (http://www.glocktalk.com/#)</nobr> for nine years -- you don’t have to be a sheriff to realize that a felon after nine years in jail isn’t going to be adding value to the community. A third are illegals and felons so they can’t work. What do we think they are going to do?” said Babeu, also a congressional candidate."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/11/11/biggest-sham-sheriffs-outraged-at-federal-release-6000-inmates-skeptical-about/?intcmp=hpbt1

LongTermGuy
11-11-2015, 11:43 PM
~ "Berry will be doing all kinds of crazy things like this in the next year. Sit back and watch it all blow right back onto the Democrats. People are sick of liberal Democrats" ~

Bilgerat
11-12-2015, 08:10 AM
Berry will be doing all kinds of crazy things like this in the next year.

The last list of Presidential Pardons will be interesting

Gunny
11-12-2015, 08:55 AM

I think that word would be infuriating.

Black Diamond
11-12-2015, 10:48 AM

I have a fear that he will pardon all incarcerated blacks.

Gunny
11-12-2015, 10:49 AM

I put nothing beyond him anymore. It's like he's just trying to outrage us.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-12-2015, 10:53 AM

Put nothing past the traitor doing- NOTHING... obvious to anybody not brain-dead that he is a traitor, a liar, a "muslim in hiding".
Lib education system finally reaped its first major harvest when this ffing maggot got put into the highest office in the land.
And we ALL paid the price for not fighting the arrogant bastards decades ago!!
And we will continue to pay that price methinks.. -Tyr

Gunny
11-12-2015, 11:05 AM
Put nothing past the traitor doing- NOTHING... obvious to anybody not brain-dead that he is a traitor, a liar, a "muslim in hiding".
Lib education system finally reaped its first major harvest when this ffing maggot got put into the highest office in the land.
And we ALL paid the price for not fighting the arrogant bastards decades ago!!
And we will continue to pay that price methinks.. -Tyr

Put me on the Supreme Court. Or in Congress. He'd be up on charges for usurping authority and violating the Constitution. But you SEE how this works, right? Democrats NEVER get their due. Hillary Clinton should be in prison for Whitewater. She has skated the rules for 3 decades. But they're up Carson's ass like a suppository for saying he was a bad kid. BFD.

I want to know who the criminal is NOW. Not back when I still had hair.

fj1200
11-13-2015, 08:34 AM
Does anyone care that?

The Department of Justice on Friday will begin releasing some 6,112 federal inmates under the U.S. Sentencing Commission’s new sentencing retroactivity guidelines for drug offenders.

Or?

In a background briefing on Wednesday, a Justice Department official told reporters that 77 percent of those being released in the coming days are currently in half-way houses or in home confinement.

Or?

Of those 6,112 federal inmates slated for release, 1,764 will be turned over to U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE), where they will either be deported or face deportation proceedings.

Or?

under the U.S. Sentencing Commission’s guidelines, inmates who were deemed eligible under the new rules could apply for release. Each case was then reviewed by a federal judge in the district in which the inmate’s case was tried in order to determine whether it would be beneficial to public safety to grant the prisoner early release.

Or?

According to data from the U.S. Sentencing Commission, judges denied roughly 26 percent of the total petitions they had received, as of Oct. 8.

Or?

When pressed by Fox News about the possibility that these inmates could contribute to an already heightened crime level in some major U.S. cities, one law enforcement official dismissed the idea by saying the vast majority of these soon-to-be-released inmates have already spent a significant amount of time in half-way houses or in home confinement reintegrating into their respective communities.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/29/justice-department-to-begin-release-over-6000-federal-inmates-under-new/

But, grrrr, BO, grrrr.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-13-2015, 08:50 AM
Does anyone care that?

Or?

Or?

Or?

Or?

Or?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/29/justice-department-to-begin-release-over-6000-federal-inmates-under-new/

But, grrrr, BO, grrrr.

My, my at the outrage you lather yourself up with, when any due criticism lands on the SOB obama!!
DO YOU EVEN CARE WHY HE IS DOING THAT?
When its to cause more crime,more chaos --in order to justify more government control, give him more reasons to decry the police in the future and portray them as inept, etc. -Tyr

Gunny
11-13-2015, 08:53 AM
Does anyone care that?

Or?

Or?

Or?

Or?

Or?

But, grrrr, BO, grrrr.

Hope it isn't being reviewed by the judge that ordered some girl's ponytail cut off. :rolleyes:

fj1200
11-13-2015, 11:13 AM
My, my at the outrage you lather yourself up with...

Who's outraged? Me who calmly points out TRUTH? Or you who rants ignorantly? BO sucks but false outrage doesn't help our side (hint: the conservative side). You may now retreat and quietly seethe to yourself again. :)

Hope it isn't being reviewed by the judge that ordered some girl's ponytail cut off. :rolleyes:

I'm sure that there are a whole bunch of judges reviewing as per the process.

DragonStryk72
11-13-2015, 05:56 PM
Of course some aren't happy. Even cops assume that pretty much everyone in jail is guilty, and willfully so. It doesn't matter that we all know that can't possibly be true, just as it doesn't matter that these releases were ALL non-violent drug offenders, whose cases were all reviewed to determine things like likelihood of recidivism, and safety of the community.

Yeah, BO got this one right. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

fj1200
11-13-2015, 07:48 PM
Yeah, BO got this one right.

He didn't even get it right, DoJ was just following new sentencing guidelines.