PDA

View Full Version : As I Predicted: Reports Of Turkey To Invade Northern Syria

Christie Brinkley
11-12-2015, 08:55 AM
As I found out last year Turkey is going to invade Syria in mid December

The Turkish government is preparing to send 10,700 soldiers to Syria in mid-December to fight ISIS and create safe areas for displaced people in the north of the country. According to the pro-government daily Yeni Safak, Ankara would present a document analysing the situation in Syria and would include a request for funds to the great powers at the G20 summit in Antalya over the weekend. The safe areas would shelter up to five million refugees.

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20151112/local/press-digest.591797

Disgusting Turkish terror state. Those bastards let the illegals pour into Europe on purpose.

Battle Plan

1. Fund ISIS/jihadists
2. Let illegal immigrants flood into europe
3. In response say you want to invade Syria to create a 'safe zone' for refugees (when they are safe in Turkey but that does not matter).
4. Europe will comply and agree (basically have an excuse to support)
5. Turkey invades northern Syria to further carve up Syria and to secure terrorist supply corridor as well as stopping the kurds from joining up territory.

GOAL: To secure supply lines to ISIS, carve up Syria in an attempt to overthrow Assad and to prevent the Kurds from forming their own state.

Predictions: Invasion will be fast only a few dozen Turkish troops killed as most of the jihadists will be told to withdraw so their suppliers can move in.

SICK BASTARDS.

Gunny
11-12-2015, 08:58 AM
As I found out last year Turkey is going to invade Syria in mid December

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20151112/local/press-digest.591797

Disgusting Turkish terror state. Those bastards let the illegals pour into Europe on purpose.

Battle Plan

1. Fund ISIS/jihadists
2. Let illegal immigrants flood into europe
3. In response say you want to invade Syria to create a 'safe zone' for refugees (when they are safe in Turkey but that does not matter).
4. Europe will comply and agree (basically have an excuse to support)
5. Turkey invades northern Syria to further carve up Syria and to secure terrorist supply corridor as well as stopping the kurds from joining up territory.

GOAL: To secure supply lines to ISIS, carve up Syria in an attempt to overthrow Assad and to prevent the Kurds from forming their own state.

Predictions: Invasion will be fast only a few dozen Turkish troops killed as most of the jihadists will be told to withdraw so their suppliers can move in.

SICK BASTARDS.

Why wouldn't they? Turks are as arrogant as it gets. They think they're still running the Ottoman Empire.

I have no problem with them taking over Syria. I just don't get their issue with the Kurds.

Christie Brinkley
11-12-2015, 09:01 AM
Why wouldn't they? Turks are as arrogant as it gets. They think they're still running the Ottoman Empire.

I have no problem with them taking over Syria. I just don't get their issue with the Kurds.
It's not their land but the arrogance of the Turks just makes me sick.

They are even worse than the people who run Saudi Arabia which physically and mentally look like this-

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7930&stc=1

They hate the Kurds because they want independence from the bastard occupying Turks.

Gunny
11-12-2015, 09:16 AM
I completely agree. Their arrogance is why I can't stand them. At the same time, they are a secular government. Taking Syria which has harboured Hezbollah for decades wouldn't bother me in the least. I don't hold grudges unless I got one. They blew up my fellow Marines in 1983. THAT is a grudge. I don't care who kills them. A "good" jihadi is a DEAD jihadi.

If those arrogant Turks want to kill them, fine. Problem is, By Obama letting Putin and Turkey take the lead, he's surrendering geo-political clout. If he's going to do THAT, then quit giving our money away to these places. Giving something away for nothing is counterproductive. We have the power to stop all this. But the idiot in chief has no stones.

Christie Brinkley
11-12-2015, 09:18 AM
I completely agree. Their arrogance is why I can't stand them. At the same time, they are a secular government. Taking Syria which has harboured Hezbollah for decades wouldn't bother me in the least. I don't hold grudges unless I got one. They blew up my fellow Marines in 1983. THAT is a grudge. I don't care who kills them. A "good" jihadi is a DEAD jihadi.

If those arrogant Turks want to kill them, fine. Problem is, By Obama letting Putin and Turkey take the lead, he's surrendering geo-political clout. If he's going to do THAT, then quit giving our money away to these places. Giving something away for nothing is counterproductive. We have the power to stop all this. But the idiot in chief has no stones.
Hezbollah is fighting ISIS...

Gunny
11-12-2015, 09:26 AM
Hezbollah is fighting ISIS...

Are we going to have to do this?

Hezbollah is Shia. Syria has been a haven for them for almost 40 years. ISIS is Sunni. They've spent more time attacking Sunni's than they have the Shia. ALL of this BS is over a religious rift in Islam. Sunni vs Shia, but the sides are so convoluted it's ridiculous. We support Saudi Arabia, which is Sunni, which is the homefront for AQ and ISIS; yet, we are at war with ISIS and AQ. Iran is STiLL; regardless, what Obama has done, our enemy but we're helping THEM militarily.

Somebody needs to get their shit together and learn how to get rid of an enemy of PEOPLE.

Christie Brinkley
11-12-2015, 09:28 AM
Are we going to have to do this?

Hezbollah is Shia. Syria has been a haven for them for almost 40 years. ISIS is Sunni. They've spent more time attacking Sunni's than they have the Shia. ALL of this BS is over a religious rift in Islam. Sunni vs Shia, but the sides are so convoluted it's ridiculous. We support Saudi Arabia, which is Sunni, which is the homefront for AQ and ISIS; yet, we are at war with ISIS and AQ. Iran is STiLL; regardless, what Obama has done, our enemy but we're helping THEM militarily.

Somebody needs to get their shit together and learn how to get rid of an enemy of PEOPLE.
Whoever is taking out ISIS on the ground has to be supported in their actions even if we disagree with them on certain issues.

Gunny
11-12-2015, 09:43 AM
Whoever is taking out ISIS on the ground has to be supported in their actions even if we disagree with them on certain issues.

ISIS is AQ on steroids and they're being supported by rich Saudi oil sheiks. Who was supporting bin Laden? His family. His family is Saudi. Sunni. AQ was created as a radical action against Shia'ism. The difference between the two is Shia's believe the religious leader is supreme and the Sunni believe the sheik is supreme and the religious leader is an adviser.

Either way, the people making money off of hate and war are the ones that are winning. If they don't have one excuse, it's another, but the war will never end. They'd have to get real jobs.

And Islam itself is f-cked up. They've been trying to take over the world since the 7th century. Had their butts kicked at every turn but they aren't stopping. I'm about as likely to convert Islam as I am to regrow hair. Their own won't stop them same as the conservatives in this country won't stop the leftwingers. When the majority is ruled by the tyranny of the minority something is WRONG.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-12-2015, 09:54 AM

ISIS IS THE ARMY THAT TRIES TO BIRTH THE PROPHESIED ISLAMIC CALIPHATE.
They must be destroyed by any means possible regardless of who(what group ) we fight alongside in the doing.
Obama runs a fake war against ISIS. FACT...
obama is the traitor and the enemy of this nation..-Tyr

Black Diamond
11-12-2015, 09:56 AM
They must be destroyed by any means possible regardless of who(what group ) we fight alongside in the doing.
Isis is the JV Team.......

Gunny
11-12-2015, 10:11 AM

I just wish they'd quit screwing around. I HATE that shit. Get in there and do the job NOW before it costs us more. WWII could have been stopped before it started except for a bunch of wimps. Look what it cost in the end.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-12-2015, 10:20 AM
I just wish they'd quit screwing around. I HATE that shit. Get in there and do the job NOW before it costs us more. WWII could have been stopped before it started except for a bunch of wimps. Look what it cost in the end.

Truth is far more likely that the obama feeds important Intel to ISIS to help it and targets left exposed to be hit by our forces are all or most , fake-with useless equipment etc.
REMEMBER OBAMA'S OWN WORDS WERE-- HE DID NOT WANT ISIS DESTROYED!!!!!
And hardly anybody dared to ask the bastard why.... its obvious why.. to we that are not blinded by his false image and media hype. -Tyr

Gunny
11-12-2015, 10:24 AM
Truth is far more likely that the obama feeds important Intel to ISIS to help it and targets left exposed to be hit by our forces are all or most , fake-with useless equipment etc.
REMEMBER OBAMA'S OWN WORDS WERE-- HE DID NOT WANT ISIS DESTROYED!!!!!
And hardly anybody dared to ask the bastard why.... its obvious why.. to we that are not blinded by his false image and media hype. -Tyr

I'll tell you what .. you know I'm big on benefit of doubt.He's lost all his. He's surpassed Lincoln on unconstitutionality. He needs to be removed from office.