PDA

View Full Version : The Trump Way on Immigration Suits Republicans, Poll Shows

jimnyc
11-12-2015, 11:21 AM
Maybe tossing out 11 million criminals on day one won't happen, but poll after poll shows that people are fed up with the illegal immigration problem, and more and more folks are seeing things like Trump. And notice how it's made to sound as if once again it's just immigration and not ILLEGAL immigration.

----

http://i.imgur.com/4xgV9K4.jpg

Republicans need to make gains with Hispanic voters in 2016, but that reality is complicated by the fact that more adults support Donald Trump’s hard-line stance on immigration, a new Economist Group/YouGov Poll finds.

A whopping 49 percent of Republicans and independents who lean to the GOP say Trump is the presidential candidate who can best handle the issue — well ahead of Marco Rubio with 10 percent GOP support, Ted Cruz with 7 percent and Jeb Bush at 5 percent.

http://www3.atr.rollcall.com/immigration-reform-donald-trump-gop-voters/

Black Diamond
11-12-2015, 11:27 AM
How do independents feel about who is the best candidate to handle illegal immigration?

jimnyc
11-12-2015, 11:31 AM
How do independents feel about who is the best candidate to handle illegal immigration?

That's gonna be the key question, and a question that needs answering prior to the primaries. Of course others will hammer it into their heads that a vote against illegal immigration - is a vote against immigration - which of course it is not.

Black Diamond
11-12-2015, 11:33 AM
That's gonna be the key question, and a question that needs answering prior to the primaries. Of course others will hammer it into their heads that a vote against illegal immigration - is a vote against immigration - which of course it is not.

I agree. I just wanna win. I am willing to surrender immigration if it means preventing another communist from winning

reason10
11-15-2015, 04:03 AM
Republicans need to make gains with Hispanic voters in 2016, but that reality is complicated by the fact that more adults support Donald Trump’s hard-line stance on immigration, a new Economist Group/YouGov Poll finds.

Republicans do not now need a single Latino vote to stay in power. There just aren't that many of them. Republicans do not need a single black vote. There just aren't that many of them. Republicans just need their base, which is the SILENT MAJORITY.

Having said that, THE DONALD is going to win with huge support from LEGAL Latinos, since they are royally pissed at having to have waited in line to get into this country while a bunch of illegals just swam the Rio Grande. THE DONALD is likely to get massive black support since he will create jobs and since black unemployment numbers are the worst in history.

The important thing for a candidate is first find his base. Trump understood that from the beginning, as did Cruz. Go into next year's fall elections with the Republican base and it'll be Reagan/Mondale all over again.

pete311
11-17-2015, 12:11 AM
What makes you think the silent majority would vote for a tv clown? I think you are delusional.

LongTermGuy
11-17-2015, 12:17 AM
What makes you think the silent majority would vote for a tv clown? I think you are delusional.

And some voted for this guy twice...Now... closer 19 trillion Debt....The silent majority of "Americans" are not stupid....

http://t.qkme.me/3oixgt.jpg

PixieStix
11-17-2015, 12:27 AM
I believe Trump is smart enough and thoughtful enough to surround himself with good people in his administration At least there would be no muslim brotherhood hiding out somewhere in the Whitehouse :D

reason10
11-17-2015, 12:34 AM

Maybe I got the clue from the fact that he has been on the TOP of the polls since he announced.

Oh, and you probably didn't know but he build a MULTI BILLION DOLLAR company, and very little of that was television. Right now, he's the most powerful man in the race. He is also the most qualified candidate to be president. In fact, there hasn't been as qualified a candidate for the office of president since Ronald Reagan.

The SILENT MAJORITY will vote for him because they agree with him. He IS right. And he has touched on the most important issue in this entire campaign season. Most of America agrees with him.

Oh, and with the exception of Ted Cruz, everyone who is running against him is an effing idiot.

reason10
11-17-2015, 12:35 AM
I believe Trump is smart enough and thoughtful enough to surround himself with good people in his administration At least there would be no muslim brotherhood hiding out somewhere in the Whitehouse :D

You're right about that. He knows the best minds of all time, the best people who can bring this country back from the morass it wallows in today.

NightTrain
11-17-2015, 08:10 AM

You know as much about the silent majority as my dog does.

I suspect you'll be shaving your head in protest next year like you did over the oil spill. And that'll make it all worthwhile. :smoke:

pete311
11-17-2015, 09:43 AM
Oh, and you probably didn't know but he build a MULTI BILLION DOLLAR company, and very little of that was television. Right now, he's the most powerful man in the race. He is also the most qualified candidate to be president. In fact, there hasn't been as qualified a candidate for the office of president since Ronald Reagan.

The SILENT MAJORITY will vote for him because they agree with him. He IS right. And he has touched on the most important issue in this entire campaign season. Most of America agrees with him.

Oh, and with the exception of Ted Cruz, everyone who is running against him is an effing idiot.

Most of America agrees with him? What kind of bubble are you living in? In a general election Hilary will mop the floor with Trump. Trump has a vocal collection of hillbilly supporters, that is it.

Ronald Reagan actually had ideas. "Oh I'll find someone who knows something." is Trumps answer to everything. How can you think that is impressive?

Trump is a successful businessman, yes, but that is all he is. A businessman. He only care about himself. He's evening using his campaign as a book tour. Open your eyes. He cares about himself.

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 09:48 AM
Most of America agrees with him? What kind of bubble are you living in? In a general election Hilary will mop the floor with Trump. Trump has a vocal collection of hillbilly supporters, that is it.

Ronald Reagan actually had ideas. "Oh I'll find someone who knows something." is Trumps answer to everything. How can you think that is impressive?

Then why does such a thread bother you? If he's a nobody and truly has no support, then he won't win primaries and this is all moot. No?

LongTermGuy
11-17-2015, 09:53 AM

`o` is the worst president in history....he is so bad he cant even pick smart advisers...*or even listen to the smart ones... let alone figure out things on his own....'

Anyone still supporting Hillary and `o` must have a screw loose....either its a mental sickness ..or they are plain Ignorant.

Donald Trump 2016! Cure for Liberal ...Deceit and Ignorance

Gunny
11-17-2015, 09:54 AM

How about military independents? There are 4 lifesaving steps. Stop the bleeding is first. Shut the border down. And all the whiners that want to say we're building a "Berlin Wall" can kiss my ass. It's called a border for a reason.

THEN you worry about the rest.

pete311
11-17-2015, 10:41 AM
Then why does such a thread bother you? If he's a nobody and truly has no support, then he won't win primaries and this is all moot. No?

I just want to understand the thinking a person must have to want to vote for Trump over someone with actual chops like Rubio or Cruz.

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 10:42 AM
I just want to understand the thinking a person must have to want to vote for Trump over someone with actual chops like Rubio or Cruz.

Worry more about your own side, and what it takes for 'tards to want to go directly to criminals. But I never tried to understand the thinking, I KNOW where the thinking comes from. :)

pete311
11-17-2015, 01:32 PM
Worry more about your own side, and what it takes for 'tards to want to go directly to criminals. But I never tried to understand the thinking, I KNOW where the thinking comes from. :)

My own side? I voted for Bush first term and and Gary Johnson in 2012. I would consider Rubio if he were the nominee. Stop trying to make me an enemy because I don't support Trump the clown.

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 01:37 PM
My own side? I voted for Bush first term and and Gary Johnson in 2012. I would consider Rubio if he were the nominee. Stop trying to make me an enemy because I don't support Trump the clown.

Dude, I've been reading your tripe since you first joined this board. You're neither a conservative or a republican. You've mostly supported liberal BS, or anti-war BS. I couldn't care less about your stance with Trump. So don't vote for him.

Oh, and you forgot the part where you state that you also voted for the current trash in the WH.

pete311
11-17-2015, 01:43 PM
Dude, I've been reading your tripe since you first joined this board. You're neither a conservative or a republican. You've mostly supported liberal BS, or anti-war BS. I couldn't care less about your stance with Trump. So don't vote for him.

Oh, and you forgot the part where you state that you also voted for the current trash in the WH.

I'm neither Liberal nor Conservative. I think anyone who zealously defends either polarizing party is fucking idiot and is just being a pawn.

Yeha I voted for Obama in 2008. Trump is this year's Sarah Palin.

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 01:44 PM
I'm neither Liberal nor Conservative. I think anyone who zealously defends either polarizing party is fucking idiot and is just being a pawn.

Yeha I voted for Obama in 2008. Trump is this year's Sarah Palin.

Your judgment of what is good for this country has turned to shit. Folks like you are why the country has turned so much further and faster around the shitter in the past 7 years. Thanks for nothing.

pete311
11-17-2015, 01:51 PM
Your judgment of what is good for this country has turned to shit. Folks like you are why the country has turned so much further and faster around the shitter in the past 7 years. Thanks for nothing.

Don't know your perspective, but the economy is better and looking around me, everything is quite normal. Life is good as far as I can see. You blame the gov, but maybe it's your own making. Nothing will ever be rosy for everyone. Some win, some lose. That's natural. Trump ain't going to change that.

NightTrain
11-17-2015, 03:44 PM

Like hell you did. You make Sanders look positively conservative, you lying moonbat.

The fact that Trump has you liberal retards squawking only confirms that he's the right guy to fix the country.

pete311
11-17-2015, 05:16 PM
Like hell you did. You make Sanders look positively conservative, you lying moonbat.

The fact that Trump has you liberal retards squawking only confirms that he's the right guy to fix the country.

All it means is that you guys are so recklessly right leaning it makes a moderate like me seem like radical left.

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 05:21 PM

Notice when Trump last surged in the polls, bullypulpit popped out of the woodwork. Now Trump surges after the attacks in Paris, and this one shows up. Weird fellas. Moonbats works for me too, only thing that can truly explain things.

pete311
11-17-2015, 05:24 PM
Notice when Trump last surged in the polls, bullypulpit popped out of the woodwork. Now Trump surges after the attacks in Paris, and this one shows up. Weird fellas. Moonbats works for me too, only thing that can truly explain things.

I stick around because this community's mindset fascinates (and scares) me. And unlike most people, I like to learn all sides of a issue.

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 05:27 PM
I stick around because this community's mindset fascinates (and scares) me. And unlike most people, I like to learn all sides of a issue.

Sticking around, as you say, is coming here to talk smack like once a year?

But I don't blame you, visiting your superiors must be kind of fun for you.

pete311
11-17-2015, 05:31 PM
Sticking around, as you say, is coming here to talk smack like once a year?

But I don't blame you, visiting your superiors must be kind of fun for you.

For the sake of the country I hope Rubio is the nominee, but I would relish the debate between Trump and Hilary. I don't like Hilary, but I'd love to come back then and talk some more smack when Trump gets his ass handed to him when he has nothing to say other than "I find people. It's what I do. I find great people."

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 05:33 PM
For the sake of the country I hope Rubio is the nominee, but I would relish the debate between Trump and Hilary. I don't like Hilary, but I'd love to come back then and talk some more smack when Trump gets his ass handed to him when he has nothing to say other than "I find people. It's what I do. I find great people."

He has given out plans for many of his stances now, so it's MUCH more than what you claim to quote. It also shows that you obviously are clueless, and haven't even read his plans, since you don't even know they exist. See, little petey, this is why what YOU think about politics doesn't mean jack squat, because you're uninformed.... I'll be nice and leave it at that.

gabosaurus
11-17-2015, 05:39 PM
If he's a nobody and truly has no support, then he won't win primaries and this is all moot. No?

If Trump wins the nomination, you get Hillary Clinton in the White House. Simple as that.
Only far right Republicans are stupid enough to believe Trump has a chance. Everyone else is either laughing or worried about President Hillary.

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 05:42 PM
If Trump wins the nomination, you get Hillary Clinton in the White House. Simple as that.
Only far right Republicans are stupid enough to believe Trump has a chance. Everyone else is either laughing or worried about President Hillary.

Shut up, stupid.

hjmick
11-17-2015, 05:43 PM
While I believe Trumps deportation plan is delusional, I see no reason not to deport the illegal aliens we have already rounded up... After they finish serving their sentences...

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 08:59 AM
While I believe Trumps deportation plan is delusional, I see no reason not to deport the illegal aliens we have already rounded up... After they finish serving their sentences...

Honestly, I would be happy enough with that. If you're caught in ANY WAY, and illegal, you're gone. If caught in a crime, you do your time, then you're gone. It's about time we start enforcing laws.

Kathianne
11-18-2015, 09:05 AM

I agree. There should be no 'sanctuary' to protect those not only here illegally, but also caught committing other crimes.

It's one thing to acknowledge the problem of those who are actually here choosing through our government's fault a better life; another in compounding the wrong by allowing those here committing crimes, often violent, to avoid permanent removal.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2015, 09:13 AM

FF THE INDEPENDENTS!!
Romney got 78% of their vote--still lost!!
The dems run that game on us.. Its not the independents we have to get!
Its the female vote and getting the majority of our base to come out to the polls to vote solidly Republican
that is the key IMHO..

Independents are not the key, that lie has been ran on us for decades now. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2015, 09:20 AM

Once in a galaxy far, far away some rag-tag colonies with no standing army, decided to fight the most powerful empire on earth and many thought that "delusional".
Yet that futile and delusional action birthed the greatest nation on earth and gave us the greatest governing document( our Constitution) ever written by mankind. Just sayin'....

Remember--everything is impossible right up until somebody actually does it my friend.
Man flying, man going to the moon, etc.. - Tyr

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 09:28 AM
FF THE INDEPENDENTS!!
Romney got 78% of their vote--still lost!!
The dems run that game on us.. Its not the independents we have to get!
Its the female vote and getting the majority of our base to come out to the polls to vote solidly Republican
that is the key IMHO..

Independents are not the key, that lie has been ran on us for decades now. -Tyr

I'm hoping that the shithole Obama is leaving for us, both at home and abroad, will be enough to get more voters to come out to keep us away from the retarded democrats, and the skanky criminal.

pete311
11-18-2015, 10:13 AM
Once in a galaxy far, far away some rag-tag colonies with no standing army, decided to fight the most powerful empire on earth and many thought that "delusional".
Yet that futile and delusional action birthed the greatest nation on earth and gave us the greatest governing document( our Constitution) ever written by mankind. Just sayin'....

Remember--everything is impossible right up until somebody actually does it my friend.
Man flying, man going to the moon, etc.. - Tyr

It's not possible because the majority of the US would not support a full scale 11 million person roundup and deportation.

LongTermGuy
11-18-2015, 10:28 AM
It's not possible because the majority of the US would not support a full scale 11 million person roundup and deportation.

​Bull....After Trump is done most will self-deport...the rest of the Parasites can be picked up at our convenience ...*Jobs and free stuff are what they are looking for...The Majority of the US would be glad to be rid of them...