PDA

View Full Version : Are you voting for who will win ...

Black Diamond
11-12-2015, 11:44 AM
Or for your favorite candidate?

Gunny
11-12-2015, 11:52 AM

I'd prefer my favorite candidate, but I'm voting AGAINST Billary & Co. come what may.

jimnyc
11-12-2015, 11:57 AM
I'd prefer my favorite candidate, but I'm voting AGAINST Billary & Co. come what may.

^^ What he said.

I still want Trump, Cruz or Carson - but will happily vote for anyone else that would take the primaries. I like a little of what I see in almost all the gop candidates, and I pretty much see nothing at all I like in Hillary.

LongTermGuy
11-12-2015, 03:44 PM
^^ What he said.

I still want Trump, Cruz or Carson - but will happily vote for anyone else that would take the primaries. I like a little of what I see in almost all the gop candidates, and I pretty much see nothing at all I like in Hillary.

**And..... what he said ^^^....`Basically`...spot on...

reason10
11-15-2015, 04:04 AM

For once I'm lucky. I'm voting for the next president of the United States. Donald Trump.

indago
11-15-2015, 04:18 AM
For once I'm lucky. I'm voting for the next president of the United States. Donald Trump.

Sounds like a plan...

hjmick
11-15-2015, 08:16 AM
Really? Are none of you bothered by these clowns? I've watched every debate, both Republican & Democrat, and I am left with the feeling that if these are the best candidates the two parties have for the American people, we are well and truly fucked.

indago
11-15-2015, 08:35 AM
Really? Are none of you bothered by these clowns? I've watched every debate, both Republican & Democrat, and I am left with the feeling that if these are the best candidates the two parties have for the American people, we are well and truly fucked.

Well, believe it or not, one of them is going to be your new president...

Scary, isn't it!

Abbey Marie
11-16-2015, 12:25 AM

No. I am impressed by almost all of the Republican candidates.

country
11-16-2015, 10:58 AM
I will vote for whatever republican gets the nomination. Some say the outsiders [Carson and Trump], have no foreign policy experience. How could they be any worse than obama? How can anyone who supports law and order and the second amendment vote for a democrat?

Black Diamond
11-16-2015, 11:12 AM
I will vote for whatever republican gets the nomination. Some say the outsiders [Carson and Trump], have no foreign policy experience. How could they be any worse than obama? How can anyone who supports law and order and the second amendment vote for a democrat?
They want America destroyed.

Black Diamond
11-16-2015, 11:21 AM
I voted for Giuliani in 2008 primaries even though he had no chance of winning nomination. Some may say that is wasting vote.
I voted for Romney in 2012 because he was most electable , all the while believing newt would be aa better President. Felt like crap when Romney lost anyway. What a horrible candidate

Gunny
11-16-2015, 11:22 AM

Yes. Some of us are. It's sad to say, but I feel I'm more intelligent than most of them. And I don't consider myself a genius by any means.

The democrats should be deported to Syria and Iraq, and the Republicans on the next bus.

We don't vote "for" anything anymore. We vote AGAINST the unconstitutional worse of the two idiots.

gabosaurus
11-16-2015, 11:28 AM
If I was a GOP supporter, I would be backing any candidate that has a chance against Hillary.
At this point, your only choices are Rubio and Fiorina. Of those two, only Rubio has a chance to win the GOP nomination.

Trump plays well to some Republicans, but to Dems and the mainstream, he is a clown. Trump is too reactionary for the rational observer.

Nominating Trump or Ted Cruz guarantees that Hillary Clinton will win the White House. Do you want that?

Abbey Marie
11-16-2015, 11:49 AM
If I was a GOP supporter, I would be backing any candidate that has a chance against Hillary.
At this point, your only choices are Rubio and Fiorina. Of those two, only Rubio has a chance to win the GOP nomination.

Trump plays well to some Republicans, but to Dems and the mainstream, he is a clown. Trump is too reactionary for the rational observer.

Nominating Trump or Ted Cruz guarantees that Hillary Clinton will win the White House. Do you want that?

I've been feeling that way lately about Rubio, and posted as much here.

At this point, I'd vote for a cardboard figure before seeing Hillary or Uncle Bernie in the WH. It would do less damage to the country.

Abbey Marie
11-16-2015, 11:56 AM

I would guess that the reason you feel this way is that you don't really align with either party. If you had strong Republican party policy identification, you might appreciate the candidates more. There are some pretty impressive people there.

Black Diamond
11-16-2015, 11:56 AM

At this point, I'd vote for a cardboard figure before seeing Hillary or Uncle Bernie in the WH. It would do less damage to the country.

My sister in law has an Angelina Jolie one :cool:

Abbey Marie
11-16-2015, 11:57 AM
My sister in law has an Angelina Jolie one :cool:

Stick it in a voting booth, and I'll bet she'd get votes! :laugh2:

jimnyc
11-16-2015, 12:20 PM

Why in the world would anyone on the GOP side give a crap about the Dems not liking Trump? Do you think the Democrat leaders are worried because republicans can't stand Hillary? And Hillary will not get in so long as someone continually exposes the length of her scandals and criminal activity. She deserves jail, if not at least charges of some sort, and definitely doesn't deserve to be in office. And save it, no on cares about Bush.

Rubio was my frontrunner from the get go. He has ZERO chance as of now, and that's due to his own stances. Immigration changes alone would kill him. :(

I believe all that's left is Trump, Carson & Cruz, and a few others trying to fight their way back into things, Rubio being one of them. But he's no savior anyway. Illegal immigration is going to be HUGE in this election. I think the republican voters are going to want someone tough.

Trigg
11-16-2015, 03:16 PM

Here's a question for you. Do you want Hillary to win and why?

Do you honestly feel that she has America's best interests at heart?

BTW I think Trump has an excellent chance against Hillary. His supporters are excited and that's what wins elections. If the GOP runs Rubio or Jeb they'll get the "we have to vote for them to keep Hillary out" crowd. That's a sad place for the GOP to be yet again.

Gunny
11-16-2015, 03:18 PM

BTW I think Trump has an excellent chance against Hillary. His supporters are excited and that's what wins elections. If the GOP runs Rubio or Jeb they'll get the "we have to vote for them to keep Hillary out" crowd. That's a sad place for the GOP to be yet again.

I want her to win the who can sink the fastest with a 200 lb anchor secured firmly to her ankle about 40 miles out to sea contest.

pete311
11-17-2015, 12:06 AM
Rubio is the only candidate who has the chops. The rest are a collection of clowns and nutjobs.

LongTermGuy
11-17-2015, 12:40 AM
Rubio is the only candidate who has the chops. The rest are a collection of clowns and nutjobs.

Rubio is OK...still young and "dependent" on others.......The Rhino`s love him....since Jeb is going down the drain...I dont trust Rubio on immigration...

When dealing with Illegal Parasites..and radical muslim roaches ...And....Russia...China and the rest.....I want someone tough and battle hardened ...no half way "shit" to appease....or be "PC"

*Donald Trump 2016! My choice...my opinion...Cure for Liberal / Rhino Ignorance...Deceit...and stupidity...

ahhhhhh...smell the Rhino...(Liberal) fear....ahhhhhh....Yesssssssss.......:salute:

PixieStix
11-17-2015, 12:44 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7940&stc=1 :salute:

Jeff
11-17-2015, 08:28 AM
Join the Trump Train or hand the country over to our enemies, simple as that.

NightTrain
11-17-2015, 08:31 AM
I'm going to be happy with the GOP nominee, which will be Trump, Cruz or Carson.

Even if those 3 stumble and lose ground, and we end up with Rubio or Fiorina, I'm still good with it.

Every single one of them will beat Hellary easily - the debates are going to be brutal on her with the FBI investigations wrapping up.

We're sitting pretty, no worries!

reason10
11-17-2015, 09:09 AM

What mainstream?

I'd say the SILENT MAJORITY is as mainstream as it gets. Right now, every time Trump lobs a spear at Hillary and Obama and their policies, his poll numbers go up. Seems like the only people who have a problem with Trump are the Establishment types in both parties, and I don't think there are that many of them.

Most of America agrees with Trump's views on illegal immigration, something nobody would be talking about if he hadn't run for president. And it is truly the greatest threat to this country. Say what you want about Trump's style, but so far he has been smarter than the rest of the pack combined.

He's going to be the nominee and I believe he'll defeat Hillary easily.

LongTermGuy
11-17-2015, 09:27 AM
What mainstream?

I'd say the SILENT MAJORITY is as mainstream as it gets. Right now, every time Trump lobs a spear at Hillary and Obama and their policies, his poll numbers go up. Seems like the only people who have a problem with Trump are the Establishment types in both parties, and I don't think there are that many of them.

Most of America agrees with Trump's views on illegal immigration, something nobody would be talking about if he hadn't run for president. And it is truly the greatest threat to this country. Say what you want about Trump's style, but so far he has been smarter than the rest of the pack combined.

He's going to be the nominee and I believe he'll defeat Hillary easily.

why do Liberals / Rhinos always seem to feel whats best for the American voting public?:laugh:
reason10 Good Morning!

pete311
11-17-2015, 09:52 AM
I'm going to be happy with the GOP nominee, which will be Trump, Cruz or Carson.

Cruz is the only one who has a slim chance debating Hillary. Trump has no ideas and no responses. Carson just rambles and just flat out doesn't research issues. Moderate conservatives will not vote for Trump or Carson.

I'm so baffled that you guys support Trump. He's a selfish businessman who got into the race to sell books. Would you vote for Larry the Cable Guy into office? Little difference.

Abbey Marie
11-17-2015, 09:57 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7940&stc=1 :salute:

And the Dems would still vote for her.

LongTermGuy
11-17-2015, 09:59 AM
Cruz is the only one who has a slim chance debating Hillary. Trump has no ideas and no responses. Carson just rambles and just flat out doesn't research issues. Moderate conservatives will not vote for Trump or Carson.

I'm so baffled that you guys support Trump. He's a selfish businessman who got into the race to sell books. Would you vote for Larry the Cable Guy into office? Little difference.

​Many are "Baffled" you support and think so highly of scripted Hillary....put her in a live debate against any of the GOP candidates and she will fold....she belongs in Jail..

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 10:01 AM

Will you leave the country if Trump should win?

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 10:02 AM
​Many are "Baffled" you support and think so highly of scripted Hillary....put her in a live debate against any of the GOP candidates and she will fold....she belongs in Jail..

Hillary is a scandal ridden skank who is now adding criminal activities to her resume. She may be able to continue freebies. Of COURSE she's electable to the left!

pete311
11-17-2015, 10:06 AM
Will you leave the country if Trump should win?
No, but then again I am not concerned. Trump would have a very vocal 20% base and the rest would concede to Hillary. Many don't like Hillary, but at least she is a known entity who won't destroy the country. She may not make it better, but there is little harm she will destroy it. Vote in a selfish businessman with nothing but bravado and you start making people nervous. In the end Trump would have the same problems Sanders would have in office. He still needs congressional support. Neither would get it for their radical ideas.

Gunny
11-17-2015, 10:08 AM
Could y'all have a little empathy for us old folk and keep this running gun battle in one place? We want to get our cheap shots in. :laugh:

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 10:09 AM
No, but then again I am not concerned. Trump would have a very vocal 20% base and the rest would concede to Hillary. Many don't like Hillary, but at least she is a known entity who won't destroy the country. She may not make it better, but there is little harm she will destroy it. Vote in a selfish businessman with nothing but bravado and you start making people nervous. In the end Trump would have the same problems Sanders would have in office. He still needs congressional support. Neither would get it for their radical ideas.

So you don't like Trump, because you think he wants to sell books - but would have no problem with a criminal in office with the baggage of a 300 year old woman. :laugh:

pete311
11-17-2015, 10:16 AM
So you don't like Trump, because you think he wants to sell books - but would have no problem with a criminal in office with the baggage of a 300 year old woman. :laugh:
That is exactly how unimpressive Trump is. I'd seriously take time to consider Rubio or Cruz, but Trump is just flat out silly. For gods sake he has flip flopped as democrat and republican many times and donated to both parties. Him campaigning as a republican was a business decision. He could have just as easily gone democrat, but he knew he had no chance against Hilary.

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 10:19 AM
That is exactly how unimpressive Trump is. I'd seriously take time to consider Rubio or Cruz, but Trump is just flat out silly. For gods sake he has flip flopped as democrat and republican many times and donated to both parties. Him campaigning as a republican was a business decision. He could have just as easily gone democrat, but he knew he had no chance against Hilary.

And yet the filthy scumbag you would cheer for is STILL a criminal.

Gunny
11-17-2015, 10:20 AM

I don't know what his point is, BUT ... I think Trump is dividing conservatives because he isn't one, and he's driving away independents with his rhetoric. You need a solid conservative base and the independent/moderate vote to win.

pete311
11-17-2015, 10:24 AM
And yet the filthy scumbag you would cheer for is STILL a criminal.
If you think Trump is squeaky clean you are drinking the kool aid. Neither have been charged with a crime for exactly the same reason. $$$ and connections.

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 10:24 AM
I don't know what his point is, BUT ... I think Trump is dividing conservatives because he isn't one, and he's driving away independents with his rhetoric. You need a solid conservative base and the independent/moderate vote to win.

I'll ask you the same thing I ask others - how do you know right now if he appeals to them or not? How do you know he is driving anyone away - and that such things don't appeal to those folks? I kinda thought that's what the primaries were for, to find out where the voting sits after almost a year of hearing what it is they want to do for us?

If what you say is true, then one of the others will get the nod. If folks are going elsewhere - it's because that's what they want. I don't know why people think others are being fooled, as opposed to going with what it is they want.

LongTermGuy
11-17-2015, 11:18 AM

*​IMO....Trump doesn't need a "Label" anymore...The folks he is "driving away" are not all conservatives...(most like him)*Trump is battle proven and self made... is straight up...not afraid of "offending" (just like Cruz) and can care less what the weak...tolerant ... "PC"...and scared think.....Most "Americans" in General like him....Trump has a lot of experience in negotiations with the toughest in the world...anything he might not understand or know...Rest assured he will have the right Knowledgeable people to assist him...

:beer:

Trump / Cruz 2016

gabosaurus
11-17-2015, 11:38 AM

Elections are a choice. If you get two bad candidates, you opt for the choice that repulses you least.
Donald Trump has no clue how to run the country. He merely throws out platitudes that he believes will inflame and incite people. Trump is Joseph Goebbels updated. He cares little about law, morality or the Constitution.

BTW I think Trump has an excellent chance against Hillary. His supporters are excited and that's what wins elections.

Hitler's supporters were also excited. Watch the old videos from 1933. Hitler made a lot of the same promises that Trump has.

reason10
11-17-2015, 11:41 AM
why do Liberals / Rhinos always seem to feel whats best for the American voting public?:laugh:
@reason10 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3633) Good Morning!

Rinos oppose Donald Trump. And certainly liberals do too.

reason10
11-17-2015, 12:09 PM
Elections are a choice. If you get two bad candidates, you opt for the choice that repulses you least.
You actually swerved into an important point. The SILENT MAJORITY sat out the last two presidential elections because McCain and Romney were liberals. We know it will happen again if Bush or Kasich is nominated. Do you REALLY want Hillary to be the next president.

Donald Trump has no clue how to run the country. He merely throws out platitudes that he believes will inflame and incite people. Trump is Joseph Goebbels updated. He cares little about law, morality or the Constitution.

He knows more about running the country than anyone else in the race. He's more qualified than the last TEN Democrat presidents. As far as the constitution goes, he knows more than anyone else running.

Hitler's supporters were also excited. Watch the old videos from 1933. Hitler made a lot of the same promises that Trump has.

Name them:

Oh, and to make it easier for you, I'll just give you a true source of Trump's issues and what he intends to do.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

Go to that website and pull up "Positions."

Now here's Hitler's campaign speech.

http://germanhistorydocs.ghi-dc.org/sub_document.cfm?document_id=3940

(http://germanhistorydocs.ghi-dc.org/sub_document.cfm?document_id=3940)Now find the EXACT QUOTES, or admit you're wrong.

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 12:21 PM

Holy bejeezus!! After the damage Obama has done, and how Hillary has skirted the law and has ZERO morals... Trump may not be perfect, but he is light years ahead of Hillary. Watching liberals talk about the law and morality is hilarious. Suddenly they care about laws, after laughing about the illegal immigration problem for so long, which has gotten folks killed and kills our economy. Sure, you guys truly do care about the law, morality and constitution. :laugh:

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 12:23 PM
Oh, and to make it easier for you, I'll just give you a true source of Trump's issues and what he intends to do.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

Go to that website and pull up "Positions."

Now here's Hitler's campaign speech.

http://germanhistorydocs.ghi-dc.org/sub_document.cfm?document_id=3940

(http://germanhistorydocs.ghi-dc.org/sub_document.cfm?document_id=3940)Now find the EXACT QUOTES, or admit you're wrong.

Just so you know, she will NOT admit she's wrong. no come back with proof or anything of the sort. She's a liberal troll. She makes up shit like that ALL the time, and NEVER comes back to backup her bullshit. Poke at her if you like, but I wouldn't waste much time at all on her, if I were you, as it's simply lost time.

Drummond
11-17-2015, 12:29 PM

Trump's pro-nationalisation ? Trump is virulently opposed to Jews (lethally so) .. ? Do tell .....:rolleyes:

hjmick
11-17-2015, 05:40 PM
I would guess that the reason you feel this way is that you don't really align with either party. If you had strong Republican party policy identification, you might appreciate the candidates more. There are some pretty impressive people there.

You may be right, Ab. I used to be a registered Republican, my first vote for a President went to Reagan in '84. Again in '88 he got my vote. My road to party disillusionment was a long one, but I got there. I think it started with a vote for the governor of California in '86 when I voted for Tom Bradley instead of George Deukmejian. Bradley was the better candidate, hands down. Things have only gotten worse since then. These days I vote my conscience, the last election I voted for the Libertarian candidate, Gary Johnson. I felt in my heart he was the best candidate.

I still lean to the right on most issues, but on others I either don't care, believe the issues are not pertinent to the state of the world/country, or that the rules/laws surrounding an issue are outdated and obsolete.

The pettiness and infighting we see these days has created a schism not only in Washington but in the populace as well. It makes me weary. It makes me sad.

gabosaurus
11-17-2015, 05:51 PM
Holy bejeezus!! After the damage Obama has done, and how Hillary has skirted the law and has ZERO morals... Trump may not be perfect, but he is light years ahead of Hillary. Watching liberals talk about the law and morality is hilarious. Suddenly they care about laws, after laughing about the illegal immigration problem for so long, which has gotten folks killed and kills our economy. Sure, you guys truly do care about the law, morality and constitution. :laugh:

And you think GW Bush did anyone of that? Because of Bush, NYC has two less tall buildings. Bush is the father of Islamic terrorism in the Middle East. Not to mention the Patriot Act.

If the problem of illegal immigration is so easy to solve, how come no one has come up with the solution yet?

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 05:56 PM
And you think GW Bush did anyone of that? Because of Bush, NYC has two less tall buildings. Bush is the father of Islamic terrorism in the Middle East. Not to mention the Patriot Act.

If the problem of illegal immigration is so easy to solve, how come no one has come up with the solution yet?

Fuck off with your Bush crap, you uneducated twit. Try coming back to reality when you can keep up with current events.

Black Diamond
11-17-2015, 06:24 PM
Fuck off with your Bush crap, you uneducated twit. Try coming back to reality when you can keep up with current events.

Obama's gravestone will say "It's still Bush's fault".

fj1200
11-18-2015, 10:01 AM

Pretty much none of that is true.

Our legislative process.

Perianne
11-18-2015, 10:51 AM

Duh. I do have the solution. But I can't run for president. Maybe some of the candidates can come talk to me.

1. I would rescind Obama's executive orders concerning illegal immigrants.
2. I would follow the law and send all the illegals out of the country.
3. If they came back, I would jail them.
4. I would order all federal funds shut off to sanctuary cities.
5. Any mayor, city council, law enforcement, or any other persons of authority who ignores federal law would be prosecuted by Attorney General Trey Gowdy.
6. Any illegal that uses false identification would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?51043-If-I-Were-President&highlight=

Trigg
11-18-2015, 04:20 PM

Well congratulations you didn't answer either question.

Lets try again shall we. Do you actually think she has America's best interests at heart? If not, why do you want to vote for her.....other than she's a democrat???

Making ridiculous comparisons to Hitler simply proves you have no argument.

aboutime
11-18-2015, 08:16 PM
Would someone please share with us....what this woman accomplished???

http://icansayit.com/images/hillaccompnone.jpg