PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor Presented.

Elessar
11-12-2015, 07:05 PM
He survived:

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/11/12/medal-of-honor-recipients-instincts-saved-lives/21264089/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D-1926787208

Gunny
11-13-2015, 10:12 AM
He survived:

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/11/12/medal-of-honor-recipients-instincts-saved-lives/21264089/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D-1926787208

I would be insulted having King Barry pin it on.

jimnyc
11-13-2015, 10:27 AM
Yikes, jumping right at and subduing a suicide bomber? He's lucky he wasn't #5 on the death list. Some serious bravery there though. :salute:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-13-2015, 10:38 AM

Damn!!!! You beat me to it amigo!

That brave man, true hero should not have suffer to allow that reward and honor to come from ---
such a lousy bastard, graven coward, sorry piece of walking talking human shit stained son of a lousy whore bitch, communist muslim loving, lying worthless stinking sack of shit...-Tyr

Gunny
11-13-2015, 10:43 AM
Yikes, jumping right at and subduing a suicide bomber? He's lucky he wasn't #5 on the death list. Some serious bravery there though. :salute:

Got to have the mentality. The guy has all the respect in the world from me. John 15:13: Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

I was just commenting on receiving an award from a POS coward who was obviously reciting pre-written lines. I hope it chapped his ass doing it.

jimnyc
11-13-2015, 10:45 AM
Got to have the mentality. The guy has all the respect in the world from me. John 15:13: Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

I was just commenting on receiving an award from a POS coward who was obviously reciting pre-written lines. I hope it chapped his ass doing it.

I would have either tried spraying his face with bullets, or ran like the Road Runner. No way I simply try to bring him down in such a way as he did. I don't have that mentality, admittedly. I go into survival mode, not savior mode.

Gunny
11-13-2015, 11:07 AM
I would have either tried spraying his face with bullets, or ran like the Road Runner. No way I simply try to bring him down in such a way as he did. I don't have that mentality, admittedly. I go into survival mode, not savior mode.

They don't give you a choice. This is just another face time moment for Obama's "legacy". I wonder why he thinks he's going to be anything but "worst". William Henry Harrison died 3 months into office and was a better President.

We military folk don't process that way. Not a judgement, just a mentality. We would die for each other. And we don't think about it. I bet this guy is wondering "How the f- did I get roped into this handjob?". But you're forced to do it. Given an order that is not unlawful, you're forced to comply.

I recall when Clinton first took office he decided to visit a ship and a couple of the Sailors said "fuck him" and got NJP for it. We don't like pussies. When you're a fraud, we know it. I can't imagine how this Soldier managed to make it through the ceremony knowing the person in front of him stood against everything he stood for.

Elessar
11-13-2015, 12:14 PM

I thought the very same thing.

Bilgerat
11-13-2015, 12:41 PM

But you can console yourself with the certain knowledge that the p(R)esident hates honoring the Military :salute:

Gunny
11-13-2015, 12:44 PM
But you can console yourself with the certain knowledge that the p(R)esident hates honoring the Military :salute:

I just don't like the fact he thinks he's using it for PR. He truly is clueless to how many people think he's a POS and I GUARANTEE you, you know the military hates his ass. We hated Clinton and he had NOTHING on this asshat.