PDA

View Full Version : 'Jihadi John' Believed Killed in 'Flawless' US Airstrike

jimnyc
11-13-2015, 10:24 AM
As the U.S. government is working today to confirm the death of "Jihadi John", a U.S. official appeared confident the notorious ISIS executioner was taken out in what he called a "flawless" American airstrike.

"He walked out of a building and got in the car. We struck it right after with zero collateral damage," a counter-terrorism official told ABC News late Thursday. "The vehicle was on fire. It was a 100 percent flawless, direct hit."

"Jihadi John" essentially "evaporated" in the explosion, the official said.

The Pentagon confirmed Thursday a U.S. strike had targeted "Jihadi John", who was identified earlier this year as British national Mohammed Emwazi, and said the Defense Department is "assessing the results" of the operation. Pentagon spokesperson Peter Cook said the operation took place in Raqqa, Syria, the defacto capital of ISIS's so-called caliphate.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/jihadi-john-believed-killed-flawless-us-airstrike-official/story?id=35173891

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-13-2015, 10:32 AM
As the U.S. government is working today to confirm the death of "Jihadi John", a U.S. official appeared confident the notorious ISIS executioner was taken out in what he called a "flawless" American airstrike.

"He walked out of a building and got in the car. We struck it right after with zero collateral damage," a counter-terrorism official told ABC News late Thursday. "The vehicle was on fire. It was a 100 percent flawless, direct hit."

"Jihadi John" essentially "evaporated" in the explosion, the official said.

The Pentagon confirmed Thursday a U.S. strike had targeted "Jihadi John", who was identified earlier this year as British national Mohammed Emwazi, and said the Defense Department is "assessing the results" of the operation. Pentagon spokesperson Peter Cook said the operation took place in Raqqa, Syria, the defacto capital of ISIS's so-called caliphate.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/jihadi-john-believed-killed-flawless-us-airstrike-official/story?id=35173891

That info comes from the obama controlled Pentagon. I do not trust it at all. More than likely it is propaganda intended to enhance obama's rep and try to point to his hitting bad guys over there.
To divert away from his fake war supposedly hitting ISIS.
First rule is--Anything that makes the bambastard look better be very suspicious of my friend!
Especially is it makes him look to be tough on his muzzy brothers!!!

And noted is it declares the body to have been vaporized--so convenient as it allows for the guy to change appearance and go on living under a new name/identity. --Tyr

jimnyc
11-13-2015, 10:40 AM
That info comes from the obama controlled Pentagon. I do not trust it at all. More than likely it is propaganda intended to enhance obama's rep and try to point to his hitting bad guys over there.
First rule is--Anything that makes the bambastard look better be very suspicious of my friend!

And noted is it declares the body to have been vaporized--so convenient as it allows for the guy to change appearance and go on living under a new name/identity. --Tyr

I don't trust Obama either. But there has to be a balance. I don't think the entire military system would back him up. There's a lot of good men and women over there. For Obama to make it seem like things like this are happening, when they really aren't, IMO, would take for too many honorable folks to look the other way or lie. Maybe a few times they can get away with stories, and perhaps even this one as you say, but I don't think they can make up every "good news" story about hitting ISIS.

And when I see something like this happen anyway, and the SAME as what I felt when OBL was killed - fuck Obama, he had NOTHING to do with it, the brave men and women out there on duty performed their jobs and get credit. Now, of course Obama will come out of the woodwork and try and seize credit for any good news though.

I think it will be easy enough to tell within a short amount of time. ISIS is very big now on technology, and reaching the masses. If this story is untrue, they'll put 'ol John out there to prove the Americans wrong in record time! Only time will tell.

fj1200
11-13-2015, 11:17 AM
But there has to be a balance.

Ya stinkin' leftie. :slap: BO uses mind control over the entire armed forces. FACT! - FJ

Gunny
11-13-2015, 11:35 AM

Bubba, ANYONE that trusts the Pentagon has been smoking something. I used to have to go to meetings there. At that level, it's politics not military. Oh they run around in their uniforms but it's just a bureaucratic wasteland. Biggest bunch of ass-kissers in the world. Disgusted me to just walk into the joint. And we called it the 5-sided puzzle palace because you need a map and GPS to find anything in the damned place.

Bilgerat
11-13-2015, 12:45 PM
Jihadi John" essentially "evaporated" in the explosion

Any chance that the missile had some pig product in it? :salute:

Gunny
11-13-2015, 12:50 PM
Any chance that the missile had some pig product in it? :salute:

One can only hope they smeared that shit with bacon. :laugh2:

Christie Brinkley
11-13-2015, 01:09 PM
His death (if it is true) is used as propaganda to show the masses that the United States is taking action against ISIS.

Gunny
11-13-2015, 01:14 PM
His death (if it is true) is used as propaganda to show the masses that the United States is taking action against ISIS.

You think too much. This is a way for Obama to claim to the American people HE did something. If you haven't noticed, he can't much think past the Atlantic Coast. He's too busy sticking his nose where it doesn't belong and NOT putting it where it does.

Christie Brinkley
11-13-2015, 01:20 PM
You think too much. This is a way for Obama to claim to the American people HE did something. If you haven't noticed, he can't much think past the Atlantic Coast. He's too busy sticking his nose where it doesn't belong and NOT putting it where it does.
This has little to do with Obama. This concerns the wider agenda and narrative within the middle east.

Gunny
11-13-2015, 01:25 PM
This has little to do with Obama. This concerns the wider agenda and narrative within the middle east.

It has EVERYTHING to do with Obama. Let's start with ISIS controlling territory WE controlled and him pulling us out too soon over some BS political pledge. He created a vacuum in the Middle East by doing so, between the Sunni and Shia.

And guess what? I don't live in the Middle East. And every second I spent in that cat box was a second too long. I could care less if they kill each other off.

What it REALLY concerns is history. You can't keep doing the same wrong thing expecting different results.

Christie Brinkley
11-13-2015, 01:35 PM
It has EVERYTHING to do with Obama. Let's start with ISIS controlling territory WE controlled and him pulling us out too soon over some BS political pledge. He created a vacuum in the Middle East by doing so, between the Sunni and Shia.

And guess what? I don't live in the Middle East. And every second I spent in that cat box was a second too long. I could care less if they kill each other off.

What it REALLY concerns is history. You can't keep doing the same wrong thing expecting different results.
Everything Obama did (instructed to do) in the middle east until Syria has been an absolute success. The Assad government has not fallen and Russia has moved in. That is a major blow to the internationalists.

Gunny
11-13-2015, 01:41 PM
Everything Obama did (instructed to do) in the middle east until Syria has been an absolute success. The Assad government has not fallen and Russia has moved in. That is a major blow to the internationalists.

You don't pay much attention to US politics, do you? If Obama did what he was advised to do we wouldn't be in the position we're in.

Don't pay much attention to history, either. The Assad regimes have sported Russian weapons since before I was born, and they used to fly French jets. You act like this is new.

And how is it a blow to so-called "internationalists" since it seems every country is doing the fight BUT the Syrians. They're all running to Europe.
re

Christie Brinkley
11-13-2015, 01:47 PM
You don't pay much attention to US politics, do you? If Obama did what he was advised to do we wouldn't be in the position we're in.

Don't pay much attention to history, either. The Assad regimes have sported Russian weapons since before I was born, and they used to fly French jets. You act like this is new.

And how is it a blow to so-called "internationalists" since it seems every country is doing the fight BUT the Syrians. They're all running to Europe.
re
Obama is not an intelligent man, he will simply go along with what his advisers want and he has.

The plan was to oust Assad quickly like they did in Libya but floundering and mis-calculations have led to the government staying in power and has given Russia the opportunity to move into the region with military force.

Only around 1/4 of the illegal immigrants entering Europe are from Syria.

Gunny
11-13-2015, 01:55 PM
Obama is not an intelligent man, he will simply go along with what his advisers want and he has.

The plan was to oust Assad quickly like they did in Libya but floundering and mis-calculations have led to the government staying in power and has given Russia the opportunity to move into the region with military force.

You want to try that one again? He has NOT gone along with his advisers and the evidence of his not doing so is pretty clear. Whoever is telling you THAT is full of BS. A Lance Corporal could out-think Obama on a battle plan. He was advised to not pull our troops out of Iraq. He's too busy backing black protesters to pay attention to the world. Y'all are just going to have to live with his incompetence for another year the same as we have. Try living HERE.

He doesn't have advisers anymore. He is surrounded by "yes men". And if he doesn't like what you tell him, an Executive Order makes you go away and he does what he wants anyway.

Christie Brinkley
11-13-2015, 02:00 PM
You want to try that one again? He has NOT gone along with his advisers and the evidence of his not doing so is pretty clear. Whoever is telling you THAT is full of BS. A Lance Corporal could out-think Obama on a battle plan. He was advised to not pull our troops out of Iraq. He's too busy backing black protesters to pay attention to the world. Y'all are just going to have to live with his incompetence for another year the same as we have. Try living HERE.

He doesn't have advisers anymore. He is surrounded by "yes men". And if he doesn't like what you tell him, an Executive Order makes you go away and he does what he wants anyway.
The White House Chief of Staff dictates information and opinion. The president just like George Bush and now with Obama is being told what to say.

The president is just someone who is willing to be used to further the agenda of the internationalists. Who writes his speeches? Who gives him intelligence?

Why will incompetence end in another year? The internationalists are here to stay.

Gunny
11-13-2015, 02:04 PM
The White House Chief of Staff dictates information and opinion. The president just like George Bush and now with Obama is being told what to say.

The president is just someone who is willing to be used to further the agenda of the internationalists. Who writes his speeches? Who gives him intelligence?

Why will incompetence end in another year? The internationalists are here to stay.

Really. Believe all that? The White House Chief of Staff is a talking head -- a nobody. You have NO clue what you are talking about.

Christie Brinkley
11-13-2015, 02:06 PM
Really. Believe all that? The White House Chief of Staff is a talking head -- a nobody. You have NO clue what you are talking about.
So now you won't debate, just say "you have no clue what you are talking about".

I guess the president/prime ministers really do control things... *sigh*

Abbey Marie
11-13-2015, 02:08 PM
This is why the Italians just shake their heads, pour another glass of wine, and think melancholy thoughts. We have NO idea what really goes on behind the scenes to direct our leaders, and there isn't much we can do about it if we did.

Gunny
11-13-2015, 02:19 PM
So now you won't debate, just say "you have no clue what you are talking about".

I guess the president/prime ministers really do control things... *sigh*

Sure, I can debate. We don't have a Prime Minister nor Parliament. I can tell you THIS: I was stationed in DC for 4 miserable years, not mention my dad being stationed there when I was a kid. I could give you a tour of the place you wouldn't believe. And when you're the only enlisted guy in the office and one of the 9 majors are out, guess who you get to fill in for at their stupid meetings at the Pentagon and the Capitol? It's NOT the civilian secretary.

You want a debate? Try listening instead of rattling your tongue against the top of your mouth just to make noise. I understand there's a culture clash, but don't try telling me what you don't know.

Look around at this board. What's the biggest general bitch on it? Obama going around the legislature time and time again. Yet, you want to blame some coffee-fetcher? If you want to debate with ME about our government, study up.

Christie Brinkley
11-13-2015, 02:24 PM
We don't have a Prime Minister nor Parliament

I know you don't... I was talking about the rest of the world that you seriously believe prime ministers/presidents are really at the top of the deck?

How about research who is behind your government?
How about research who is behind all of the governments in Europe?
How about researching history?

How about actually breaking out of your false left/right paradigm and your blind patriotism which is controlling you?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-13-2015, 06:33 PM

Obama is ran by Soros--who fronts for the globalists.....
obama only gets to do what personal hatred acts to us that they allow him to do --the other nation destroying acts come from them!
People are generally clueless about this reality. Sad, tis it not??--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-13-2015, 06:40 PM
Ya stinkin' leftie. :slap: BO uses mind control over the entire armed forces. FACT! - FJ

Why would he, when he is the CiC already?
I know, you cleverly try to make it a joke in order to belittle how seriously important it truly is...
You may fool most of the others but Ive had you figured out for a long time. - Tyr

Elessar
11-13-2015, 06:55 PM
Obama is ran by Soros--who fronts for the globalists.....
obama only gets to do what personal hatred acts to us that they allow him to do --the other nation destroying acts come from them!
People are generally clueless about this reality. Sad, tis it not??--Tyr

Obama could not lead a game of solitaire. No leadership in him whatsoever.

aboutime
11-13-2015, 07:17 PM
Happy to hear of the death of Jihadi John. But unfortunately...the rest of the BS on this thread about WHO'S DONE WHAT is just that....BS.
But in keeping with the useless bragging here. I can honestly say I worked beside FLAG OFFICERS when I was stationed the Headquarters of CINCLANTFLEET, working 12 hour shifts in NTCC Hampton Roads/Navcamslant.

Getting really, really tired of listening, and reading about the endless bragging by some here. Which is why I only visit once a day.

fj1200
11-13-2015, 07:34 PM
Why would he, when he is the CiC already?
I know, you cleverly try to make it a joke in order to belittle how seriously important it truly is...
You may fool most of the others but Ive had you figured out for a long time. - Tyr

Why would he? Because the armed forces is not comprised of robots which is the requirement for your "theory" to hold up. But you've had me figured out about five different times and each time has been wrong. Your track record is less than impressive.

Gunny
11-13-2015, 09:26 PM
I know you don't... I was talking about the rest of the world that you seriously believe prime ministers/presidents are really at the top of the deck?

How about research who is behind your government?
How about research who is behind all of the governments in Europe?
How about researching history?

How about actually breaking out of your false left/right paradigm and your blind patriotism which is controlling you?

You STILL haven't put your logic cap on. I'm a retired enlisted Marine. I got about as much grace as Goldberg. Y'all like to sit around and talk, and point fingers playing some blame game. I get sh*t done. So if you want to sit around talk, at least know what you're talking about.

What false patriotism? You got the WRONG boy on that one. There's a difference between false patriotism and knowing what the f*ck is going on. I couldn't afford to think like you. It would have cost lives. YOU have the luxury of weird ass politics. I didn't have that luxury.

And yes, I'm a computer chip. I see. Assess. Make a decision. Act. In that mode, your politics don't mean a damned thing to me.

And I got a whole bunch of vets and rednecks here that all think the same way. And a Command Sergeant Major to tell us how we did it wrong. What else do I need?

Gunny
11-13-2015, 09:28 PM
Happy to hear of the death of Jihadi John. But unfortunately...the rest of the BS on this thread about WHO'S DONE WHAT is just that....BS.
But in keeping with the useless bragging here. I can honestly say I worked beside FLAG OFFICERS when I was stationed the Headquarters of CINCLANTFLEET, working 12 hour shifts in NTCC Hampton Roads/Navcamslant.

Getting really, really tired of listening, and reading about the endless bragging by some here. Which is why I only visit once a day.

When was that? I was at Little Creek 85-86.

And stop with the BS sideways attacks, please. You're acting like a baby. Try representing the US Naval Service.

aboutime
11-14-2015, 04:01 PM

And stop with the BS sideways attacks, please. You're acting like a baby. Try representing the US Naval Service.

No need to dignify any response to you. MY 30 Years in the navy is representative enough for my discharge/retirement honorably.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-14-2015, 07:14 PM
Obama could not lead a game of solitaire. No leadership in him whatsoever.

I agree with that about him but he is a puppet and a puppet does what the masters commands.
His handler=master, Soros pulls his strings for the globalists and their agenda which aligns with
the muzzy-dem/lib /globalist alliance!!!!
That combination is the true sworn enemy of this nation. Fact.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-14-2015, 07:18 PM
Damn, guys do try not to start this thing again. --Tyr

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

No need to dignify any response to you. MY 30 Years in the navy is representative enough for my discharge/retirement honorably.

We have muslims that seek to kill all of us, rape our women and enslave our children, so any petty feuds are irrelevant.
You both served and both retired honorably. nuff said. - :beer: :beer: :salute: -Tyr

aboutime
11-14-2015, 07:58 PM
Damn, guys do try not to start this thing again. --Tyr

We have muslims that seek to kill all of us, rape our women and enslave our children, so any petty feuds are irrelevant.
You both served and both retired honorably. nuff said. - :beer: :beer: :salute: -Tyr

Excuse me for attempting to protect my honor here. If it was a feud, it wouldn't be here. Honesty, like everything else seems to upset, offend, or bother people. So, why bother trying to hold a conversation if somebody doesn't like it???

Drummond
11-14-2015, 08:58 PM
Obama follows a leftist agenda. To that extent, he's a puppet.

He's also a narcissist. He'll do whatever it takes to have history record him in as favourable light as possible. Unfortunately .. certainly in my part of the world, GW Bush is seen as a fool/warmonger/war criminal/arrogant imperialist (choose one or more). Obama, in my view, has deliberately tried to be the opposite of Bush, partly because of policy and political differences, partly to suck up to international opinion.

Certainly, if the BBC is any judge, Obama has succeeded in being seen favourably overseas (either that, or all the suck-up efforts the BBC have expended have been a waste of time .. including the 14 rebroadcasts of a Michelle Obama speech given to schoolgirls in Tower Hamlets, London (an area with a high contingent of Muslims, by the way !).

As to 'Jihadi John' ... I think I object to his being called British. I don't care where he came from, I don't care about his London accent -- the very moment he became an Islamic terrorist barbarian, he ceased to be definable as 'British' at all. Besides .. nationality is for human beings. That scum was only fit for extermination.

The way it's been reported here, it's said that 'Jihadi John' is '99% sure to have been killed'. Interpret that as you see fit. Me, I'm therefore 99% certain that America deserves congratulations for achieving this act of much-deserved extermination.:salute: