PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13th

jimnyc
11-13-2015, 10:43 AM
Saw it mentioned in the coffee thread, didn't even realize it. No wonder the day sucks already. And I need to go out and get some shit done today. And I have a damn black cat I need to go past in order to get to the garage. :(

Gunny
11-13-2015, 11:41 AM
Saw it mentioned in the coffee thread, didn't even realize it. No wonder the day sucks already. And I need to go out and get some shit done today. And I have a damn black cat I need to go past in order to get to the garage. :(

Well just thanks. Now I feel a LOT better about running up to the store. These people around her think we're running the Indy 500 daily as it is. Can't wait to see what a Friday the 13th is going to be.

Gunny
11-13-2015, 01:35 PM
And just great. No babysitting today and you dorks are off screwing around trying to get in trouble on Friday the 13th. Just can't win around here. :laugh2:

DLT
11-13-2015, 03:05 PM

Friday the 13th has always been, oddly enough, either a lucky day for me or at least not an unlucky day. And as for a 'damn black cat' being unlucky, nope. Mine have always been sheer joy. Maybe I'm really British in truth....hehehe. In Britain, white cats are the unlucky omens.

Gunny
11-13-2015, 03:08 PM
Friday the 13th has always been, oddly enough, either a lucky day for me or at least not an unlucky day. And as for a 'damn black cat' being unlucky, nope. Mine have always been sheer joy. Maybe I'm really British in truth....hehehe. In Britain, white cats are the unlucky omens.

If black cats were unlucky I'd be screwed. Wait ..... :laugh2:

LongTermGuy
11-13-2015, 04:53 PM

:laugh:

http://magickalgraphics.com/Graphics/SpecialOccasions/Friday13/fri2.gif
Drink up!

http://rs484.pbsrc.com/albums/rr207/kalir13/fridaycoffee.gif~c200

:laugh2: