PDA

View Full Version : The beheading of a 9-year-old girl prompted huge protests in Afghanistan

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-13-2015, 11:06 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/11/12/the-beheading-of-a-9-year-old-girl-protest

The beheading of a 9-year-old girl prompted huge protests in Afghanistan

By Ishaan Tharoor November 12 at 12:53 PM

At a protest in Herat province, Afghans carry photos of a victim who was among civilians from the Hazara minority slain by militants in Zabul province. (Jalil Rezayee/EPA)
Protests and demonstrations have broken out in cities across Afghanistan this week in the wake of the massacre of seven people from the Hazara ethnic minority. The decapitated bodies of four men, two women and a child were found Saturday in a rural town in the southern province of Zabul. The attacks were carried out by militants who some suspect are linked to the Islamic State.

Marchers in Kabul on Wednesday walked for almost four hours with the coffins of the victims, which included the body of Shukria, a 9-year-old girl. They chanted slogans against the government, the Taliban and neighboring Pakistan, which is seen as having a hand in Afghanistan's Islamist insurgency. Some protesters attempted to storm the presidential compound.

A reporter from the Wall Street Journal filmed Shukria's tragic passage..

^^ This is Islam folks!!!!! Not the deliberately sanitized version America is fed by our government!-Tyr

Gunny
11-13-2015, 11:10 AM
^^ This is Islam folks!!!!! Not the deliberately sanitized version America is fed by our government!-Tyr

Dude I already made thread. Honor Killings. Maybe someone can combine them?

But yeah, keep your stupidity on your side of the world. We don't want you here.

revelarts
11-13-2015, 12:10 PM

Ok so yeah the beheading is Islam
but so is the outrage, marching and attempt to storm the presidents place in protest right?

LongTermGuy
11-13-2015, 12:20 PM
Dude I already made thread. Honor Killings. Maybe someone can combine them?

But yeah, keep your stupidity on your side of the world. We don't want you here.

​Radical Islamic infestation and stupidity is the essence `of its need` growth....

LongTermGuy
11-13-2015, 12:28 PM
Ok so yeah the beheading is Islam
but so is the outrage, marching and attempt to storm the presidents place in protest right?

They all read the same book of peace...with the same bottom line goal of surrender and submit...the more educated muslims would rather do things more smoothly and nonchalant...knowing many "free thinking" Liberal westerners would accept the Trojan horse...

Gunny
11-13-2015, 12:38 PM
​Radical Islamic infestation and stupidity is the essence `of its need` growth....

This is why I asked for the 2 threads to be combined. I hate having the same conversation in 2 places at one time.

Islam has ALWAYS been a virus. We beat it back, it grows and evolves. I don't care much one way or another about the religion. I care about the people using it as a means. But Islam has used it as a means to infest us since the 7th Century. And they just won't stop. They're like the damned flu. I don't want them around and I don't trust them for a second. You'll NEVER see MY back turned to an Arab.

They need to stay in their own hole and I don't care if they kill each other off.