PDA

View Full Version : Reporter Confronts Traitor and Chief Obama

Christie Brinkley
11-16-2015, 01:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17guRNoyrXM

Elessar
11-16-2015, 01:45 PM
Because he is clueless, plain and simple.

Christie Brinkley
11-16-2015, 01:47 PM
Because he is clueless, plain and simple.
Now he is. Russia has outmaneuvered. Checkmate.

country
11-16-2015, 02:55 PM
Obama is not accustomed to the news media questioning his policies and it clearly showed at the briefing.:laugh:

Gunny
11-16-2015, 03:01 PM

Stalemate. And you shouldn't try to sound so cool. Just hold your breath for another year. He turns on our allies. That would kind of be YOU.

Elessar
11-16-2015, 05:08 PM

Pretty easy considering a "Community Organizer (whatever that is) thought he
could take on a former KGB Agent.

gabosaurus
11-16-2015, 05:17 PM
Who are you going to take out? The U.S. should not attempt to replicate Russia's policy to go in and start killing people indiscriminately.

Islamic extremist group welcome attempts. They welcome casualties. They want to become martyrs. Doing such helps their cause.

What the extremists fear most is public opinion turning against them. Cutting off their supply of new recruits would be a death blow.
The West can not cut off travel to and from Syria. The Russians will not allow it. Because they back the Syrian government.
Destroying Syria and Iraq will just drive Isis elsewhere. Cut off both countries and they Isis will die slowly.

Christie Brinkley
11-16-2015, 07:02 PM
Who are you going to take out? The U.S. should not attempt to replicate Russia's policy to go in and start killing people indiscriminately.

Islamic extremist group welcome attempts. They welcome casualties. They want to become martyrs. Doing such helps their cause.

What the extremists fear most is public opinion turning against them. Cutting off their supply of new recruits would be a death blow.
The West can not cut off travel to and from Syria. The Russians will not allow it. Because they back the Syrian government.
Destroying Syria and Iraq will just drive Isis elsewhere. Cut off both countries and they Isis will die slowly.
Killing people indiscriminately? Isis targets?

jimnyc
11-16-2015, 07:06 PM
Killing people indiscriminately? Isis targets?

I know, they said they are "outraged" at accusations that civilians have been killed. :rolleyes:

Sure, Russia is outraged. And like they're worried about any civilians they are killing. And as usual, just denials. And the crews who gleefully point fingers at the USA and point fingers, will believe anything the commies tell them.

Christie Brinkley
11-16-2015, 07:07 PM
Pretty easy considering a "Community Organizer (whatever that is) thought he
could take on a former KGB Agent.
He has had years of expireirence in knowing how people/groups react to different situations.

For example reading his book a few weeks ago I found out that he stopped the coverage of political protests by making up memorial services on significant days (which was when the protesters came out) by using legal means to close off streets for a memorial service the media covered the commemorations got their coverage then the media went home.

Putin is very astute at predicting reactions and managing them in a civilized and legal way to maintain a moral high ground. The average KGB officer would just start hauling people off the streets while the media took photos.

jimnyc
11-16-2015, 07:07 PM
Putin is ok in my book for hitting ISIS, and that's it, as outside of that he is a useless piece of shit.

Christie Brinkley
11-16-2015, 07:08 PM
I know, they said they are "outraged" at accusations that civilians have been killed. :rolleyes:

Sure, Russia is outraged. And like they're worried about any civilians they are killing. And as usual, just denials. And the crews who gleefully point fingers at the USA and point fingers, will believe anything the commies tell them.
Of course civilians have inadvertently died, it is a war and they were in terrorist territory.

Christie Brinkley
11-16-2015, 07:09 PM
Putin is ok in my book for hitting ISIS, and that's it, as outside of that he is a useless piece of shit.
Mind explaining a bit more:rolleyes:

jimnyc
11-16-2015, 07:10 PM
Mind explaining a bit more:rolleyes:

No need to, it's self explanatory, I believe, and spot on.

jimnyc
11-16-2015, 07:11 PM
Of course civilians have inadvertently died, it is a war and they were in terrorist territory.

When you drop bombs, and don't know what you are about to kill - that is dropping "indiscriminately". Perhaps they could learn surgical strikes better from the US.

Christie Brinkley
11-16-2015, 07:11 PM
No need to, it's self explanatory, I believe, and spot on.
Aren't we supposed to debate?:poke:

jimnyc
11-16-2015, 07:13 PM
Aren't we supposed to debate?:poke:

You don't debate, and don't pretend that you do. You simply want to point fingers at the USA while trying to hide the fact that you want to give Putin a reach around, and are too embarrassed to barely even talk about your own country.

Christie Brinkley
11-16-2015, 07:13 PM
When you drop bombs, and don't know what you are about to kill - that is dropping "indiscriminately". Perhaps they could learn surgical strikes better from the US.
They don't drop bombs indiscriminately they hit targets. They don't just release the bombs and hope they hit something useful. Intelligence is collected from Russian recon missions as well as SAA forces that information is assessed and then a decision is made on whether to hit the target or not.

Christie Brinkley
11-16-2015, 07:14 PM
You don't debate, and don't pretend that you do. You simply want to point fingers at the USA while trying to hide the fact that you want to give Putin a reach around, and are too embarrassed to barely even talk about your own country.
I don't know why you think criticizing criminals in your government is some how anti-american? Criminals are using your country for their own agenda (as well as mine and every other nation).

jimnyc
11-16-2015, 07:15 PM
They don't drop bombs indiscriminately they hit targets. They don't just release the bombs and hope they hit something useful. Intelligence is collected from Russian recon missions as well as SAA forces that information is assessed and then a decision is made on whether to hit the target or not.

You keep telling yourself that. No doubt you had little kgb dolls when you were growing up, being too weak to enjoy your own country. Sad little bugger!

Christie Brinkley
11-16-2015, 07:16 PM
You keep telling yourself that. No doubt you had little kgb dolls when you were growing up, being too weak to enjoy your own country. Sad little bugger!
I am totally against the tyranny of the KGB and communism... *sigh*

jimnyc
11-16-2015, 07:18 PM
I am totally against the tyranny of the KGB and communism... *sigh*

That's absolutely wonderful.

Christie Brinkley
11-16-2015, 07:20 PM
That's absolutely wonderful.
I am against all types of tyranny. I am also not saying the Russian Federation is the land of sunshine and rainbows they are also corrupt but at least their elites don't want to destroy their nation.

jimnyc
11-16-2015, 07:22 PM
I am against all types of tyranny. I am also not saying the Russian Federation is the land of sunshine and rainbows they are also corrupt but at least their elites don't want to destroy their nation.

Sure, that's just great, man!