PDA

View Full Version : A Hundred Thousand Homelss Vets

Gunny
11-17-2015, 05:24 PM
And we're going to take in some ragheads?

:fu: Obama.

gabosaurus
11-17-2015, 05:30 PM
Shouldn't homeless people be responsible for their own selves? The normal conservative Republican solution to homeless people is to tell them to shut up and get a job. After all, giving away handouts decreases incentives to work and that, generally, welfare is the enemy of freedom.

Elessar
11-17-2015, 05:38 PM
They should be in many cases, Gabby. But some lack the incentive, believing
that working folks should support them.

Some are mentally ill and know no better.

Some are cast out of places for various reasons.

And some are released criminals.

It is not an easy thing to package up and resolve.

Try visiting Arcata (far NW coast) sometime. They are
all over the damn town, and Liberal town government
allows their panhandling and misbehavior's.

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 05:38 PM
Shouldn't homeless people be responsible for their own selves? The normal conservative Republican solution to homeless people is to tell them to shut up and get a job. After all, giving away handouts decreases incentives to work and that, generally, welfare is the enemy of freedom.

Good, and then these homeless scumbags and pieces of shit from Syria - they should stay the fuck home and get jobs.

Then we can take any monies that would have been used to help these cockroaches, and use it to help the vets in any way imaginable.

gabosaurus
11-17-2015, 05:43 PM
Good, and then these homeless scumbags and pieces of shit from Syria - they should stay the fuck home and get jobs.

What if they don't have any homes to stay in? Or jobs available. Or money. Or relatives.

I wish I knew where so many of you get the idea that all Syrian refugees are radical Islamic terrorists. Most are just people caught in the middle of the civil war.

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 05:45 PM
What if they don't have any homes to stay in? Or jobs available. Or money. Or relatives.

I wish I knew where so many of you get the idea that all Syrian refugees are radical Islamic terrorists. Most are just people caught in the middle of the civil war.

I couldn't care less. Let them get bombed into oblivion. Let them stay and fight their civil war. Only an idiot would play russian roulette and take a chance letting in even a single one of them. Let them go to countries near them, that speak their language, and also want shariah law and such. No need to travel so far either.

gabosaurus
11-17-2015, 05:48 PM
I couldn't care less. Let them get bombed into oblivion. Let them stay and fight their civil war. Only an idiot would play russian roulette and take a chance letting in even a single one of them. Let them go to countries near them, that speak their language, and also want shariah law and such. No need to travel so far either.

Once again, you are pretending that all of them are radical Islamic terrorists. It's a rather simplistic way to avoid the whole problem.

jimnyc
11-17-2015, 05:55 PM
Once again, you are pretending that all of them are radical Islamic terrorists. It's a rather simplistic way to avoid the whole problem.

I'm not pretending shit. I don't care if ALL of them are normal everyday folks and not radicals, I don't want them here, we don't need the issues, the responsibilities, the costs. Let them fend for themselves. There's a lot of oil money and lots of arab countries over there, let them use the money and help one another. If other countries want to help, so be it. I wouldn't let a single one of them in here. It's simply not worth the chance. If just 8 of them are screwed up, we get a repeat of Paris. Let the friendly other countries take that chance - like Iran, Yemen, Afghanistan, Turkey, India.... Hell, Russia is such a great ally, let them take them. There's simply no need for our country to extend ourselves in that department.

Bilgerat
11-17-2015, 06:15 PM

Then look at it this way

We owe Homeless Veterans EVERYTHING

We owe homeless Syrians NOTHING

Which one do we pay for first?

indago
11-17-2015, 08:17 PM
There are plenty of vacant lands in the world. Those refugees can go there. Countries could furnish them building materials and they could build their own towns and homes and businesses and then flourish and pay back what was given to them.

aboutime
11-17-2015, 08:32 PM

Nobody is pretending anything gabby. Truth is...just like SEPT 11, 2001. It only took 12 radical Islamic Terrorists to bring down the WTC, and Pentagon.

If anybody thinks its Okay...Like Obama to let 10,000 come from Syria. Think about the ONE they don't stop!

But then. You bleeding heart Liberal Hypocrites are just like Obama. Afraid to Offend somebody who is smarter than you.
And people like you PRETEND to care about VETERANS who are being lied to, and forced to die because YOU want to feel good about LYING????