PDA

View Full Version : `Putin: 'To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, But To Send Them To Him Is Up To Me'

LongTermGuy
11-17-2015, 11:33 PM
http://nation.foxnews.com/sites/nation.foxnews.com/files/styles/style592x333/public/Putin111715.jpg

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/11/17/putin-forgive-terrorists-god-send-them-him-me

LongTermGuy
11-17-2015, 11:36 PM
http://www.glocktalk.com/attachments/image-jpg.263297/

gabosaurus
11-18-2015, 12:42 AM
http://img.memecdn.com/just-putin_o_984230.jpg

Jeff
11-18-2015, 08:13 AM
Sure wish Obama would take a look at Putin, well at least let him see what a man that truly wants to protect his country looks like, maybe Obama could get some of those balls, Naaa the Mooch has the Balls, Obama just has his Koran in hand and will continue to support his brothers in their fight.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2015, 08:37 AM
Sure wish Obama would take a look at Putin, well at least let him see what a man that truly wants to protect his country looks like, maybe Obama could get some of those balls, Naaa the Mooch has the Balls, Obama just has his Koran in hand and will continue to support his brothers in their fight.

He has taken a look and thats why the bastard is scared as hell. He knows Putin is a real leader and one that laughs at him for his stupidity, arrogance and cowardice-- as in, aren't all muslims cowards??
They prefer attacking innocent women and children, unarmed civilians.
Charles Martel sure did a number on the filthy beasts a few hundred years ago!!!
He ran them back to their caves........-Tyr

Gunny
11-18-2015, 08:50 AM

He has taken a look and thats why the bastard is scared as hell. He knows Putin is a real leader and one that laughs at him for his stupidity, arrogance and cowardice-- as in, aren't all muslims cowards??
They prefer attacking innocent women and children, unarmed civilians.
Charles Martel sure did a number on the filthy beasts a few hundred years ago!!!
He ran them back to their caves........-Tyr

How bad is it we are all rooting for the people we were raised to hate and kill the first 30 years of our lives?

Not to mention, the damned President of France has more balls than O-blah-blah. He's too busy running his suck on TV blasting State Governors because they don't want Syrian refugees,. Can't imagine why. :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2015, 09:00 AM
How bad is it we are all rooting for the people we were raised to hate and kill the first 30 years of our lives?

Not to mention, the damned President of France has more balls than O-blah-blah. He's too busy running his suck on TV blasting State Governors because they don't want Syrian refugees,. Can't imagine why. :rolleyes:

^^^^^ Thats what we are left to do because the American people blindly put this "muslim in hiding" into office not just once but TWICE!!!!

IF AND WHEN WE SUFFER MULTIPLE THOUSANDS OF DEATHS OF AMERICAN CITIZENS AGAIN, I HOPE THE VAST, VAST MAJORITY OF THEM ARE THE SON OF BITCHES THAT VOTED FOR THIS DAMN TRAITOR THE SECOND TIME!-:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad:
So--THEY- get what -THEY- asked for!!!!!
We that are not blind, bear no damn responsibility for that maggot being given power to destroy this nation.......Tyr

Kathianne
11-18-2015, 09:02 AM
I don't trust Putin, neither should the US. With that said, even bad a bad leader can be right in his/her take on how to address an enemy. Obama seems incapable of learning from him or the late change in France's position.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2015, 09:08 AM
I don't trust Putin, neither should the US. With that said, even bad a bad leader can be right in his/her take on how to address an enemy. Obama seems incapable of learning from him or the late change in France's position.

I do not trust him either but he actually does America a damn big favor by really hitting ISIS.
Whereas the obama JV-team , was only getting token hits from the obama so-called war on them.
That ISIS COMMAND HEADQUARTERS IN RAQQA that French warplanes RECENTLY pounded HARD has been there for 2 years- yet obama saw fit to make DAMN sure we never hit it!!!

WE ALL SHOULD BE ASKING-- WHY?-TYR

Gunny
11-18-2015, 09:32 AM
I do not trust him either but he actually does America a damn big favor by really hitting ISIS.
Whereas the obama JV-team , was only getting token hits from the obama so-called war on them.
That ISIS COMMAND HEADQUARTERS IN RAQQA that French warplanes RECENTLY pounded HARD has been there for 2 years- yet obama saw fit to make DAMN sure we never hit it!!!

WE ALL SHOULD BE ASKING-- WHY?-TYR

After thinking about it, I agree. Putin IS doing us a favor. The very idea of O-blah-blah bring Commander in Chief during an actual fight made me have to make a head call. He's screwed up Iraq and allowed ISIS to take ground we once had. and we're treading water in Afghanistan.

For all his downsides, Putin at least shows up to fight when it's fighting time. Obama'd get his butt whipped by a 3rd grader.

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 09:37 AM

Because we have a common goal in seeing ISIS die. I applaud every bomb/missile that lands on them scumbags.

Kathianne
11-18-2015, 09:42 AM
Because we have a common goal in seeing ISIS die. I applaud every bomb/missile that lands on them scumbags.
I'm glad to see the bombs on their source of money and the leadership too. Problem is it's only an escalation of a failed strategy. I suppose the cobbling together of a coalition is a good thing, though it's coming out of failure, ours and our new 'allies' in the attacks.

A real strategy needs to be made, including those that are under the most threat from their neighboring caliphate wanna be. There needs to be boots on the ground, though not necessarily those from the West.

Gunny
11-18-2015, 09:44 AM

Yeah BUT .....

The ME is a political quagmire we have been instrumental in creating. We want Assad out of Power. Putin wants to keep him in. We're allies with Saudi Arabia. ISIS is Sunni. Yet dipstick makes a deal with Iran over Nukes.

We had a common enemy in WWII and spent the next 40 years standing across a fence from them.

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 09:46 AM
I'm glad to see the bombs on their source of money and the leadership too. Problem is it's only an escalation of a failed strategy. I suppose the cobbling together of a coalition is a good thing, though it's coming out of failure, ours and our new 'allies' in the attacks.

A real strategy needs to be made, including those that are under the most threat from their neighboring caliphate wanna be. There needs to be boots on the ground, though not necessarily those from the West.

I said awhile go that it should be an international coalition - EVERYONE should have an interest in getting rid of ISIS. And I agree wholeheartedly, ISIS should see that even their homelands and neighbors want them gone. But last time we left them with their own boots on the ground, they ran as soon as ISIS showed up. :(

The cobbling is wrong, I agree. Either go in full force and do it right, or don't do it at all and place any lives on the line.

Kathianne
11-18-2015, 09:52 AM
I said awhile go that it should be an international coalition - EVERYONE should have an interest in getting rid of ISIS. And I agree wholeheartedly, ISIS should see that even their homelands and neighbors want them gone. But last time we left them with their own boots on the ground, they ran as soon as ISIS showed up. :(

The cobbling is wrong, I agree. Either go in full force and do it right, or don't do it at all and place any lives on the line.
The Kurds haven't run. Truth is Obama has failed to provide the right people with the right equipment. On the other hand, he left much behind for those who would become ISIS.

Gunny
11-18-2015, 09:55 AM
The Kurds haven't run. Truth is Obama has failed to provide the right people with the right equipment. On the other hand, he left much behind for those who would become ISIS.

You'll get this a history buff ... everyone's taking sides. Didn't we have a little event called WWI over that?

Kathianne
11-18-2015, 09:58 AM
You'll get this a history buff ... everyone's taking sides. Didn't we have a little event called WWI over that?
I've been saying that for years, what is going on is a repeat in many ways of what caused WWI. Problem is that the European kerfuffles overtook the addressing of the remnants of the Islamic incursions. Became a European civil war, which as we all know, ended very badly.

Gunny
11-18-2015, 10:10 AM
I've been saying that for years, what is going on is a repeat in many ways of what caused WWI. Problem is that the European kerfuffles overtook the addressing of the remnants of the Islamic incursions. Became a European civil war, which as we all know, ended very badly.

I'm pretty good at history, but I'd like to know if the alliances were as convoluted then as they are now. Seems to me the lines were more cut and dried then as opposed to now. What I see is WE are supporting BOTH sides of this crap. I ain't real keen on standing in the mirror beating myself in the face.

pete311
11-18-2015, 10:11 AM
http://www.glocktalk.com/attachments/image-jpg.263297/

The US is a land of immigrants. Have you ever been to Russia? I have and it's nothing but the same shitty racist culture. It's cold, depressing and with no variety. I want the choice to head down to little italy, china town or mexican village for some good food. We do not want to become like Russia.

Kathianne
11-18-2015, 10:15 AM
The US is a land of immigrants. Have you ever been to Russia? I have and it's nothing but the same shitty racist culture. It's cold, depressing and with no variety. I want the choice to head down to little italy, china town or mexican village for some good food. We do not want to become like Russia.

What has made the US great is the immigrant tradition. Immigrants that wanted to become Americans, that through hard work, overcoming discrimination of xenophobes, and taking on American values made the country greater.

The idea of multicultural values will destroy the US, just as Europe is finding out with their immigrants.

Gunny
11-18-2015, 10:20 AM

How'd you like he choice to head down to Little Italy and get blown the f*ck up by an Islamic extremist? The Russians don't seem to be the virus in this country and they don't blow themselves and everyone around them up. Try sticking to the convo.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2015, 10:21 AM

On the other hand, he left much behind for those who would become ISIS.

True, he armed them with our armor and weapons and it was by design...
obama backs Iran and Iran backs ISIS.... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....-Tyr

Gunny
11-18-2015, 10:23 AM
What has made the US great is the immigrant tradition. Immigrants that wanted to become Americans, that through hard work, overcoming discrimination of xenophobes, and taking on American values made the country greater.

The idea of multicultural values will destroy the US, just as Europe is finding out with their immigrants.

And we need to buy a damned clue. We can't provide work for what's here. We USED TO BE a land of immigration. We need to stop that crap.

When we can provide jobs for everyone here, then I worry about bringing you in or giving money to your country.

pete311
11-18-2015, 10:24 AM
Immigrants that wanted to become Americans, that through hard work, overcoming discrimination of xenophobes, and taking on American values made the country greater.

I have a feeling if you look through the history books you won't find only rosy propaganda posters about how immigrants got off the boat and were instantly Americanized. Americanization takes generations. The only problem is that this current generation of Americans have grown intolerant.

pete311
11-18-2015, 10:26 AM
And we need to buy a damned clue. We can't provide work for what's here. We USED TO BE a land of immigration. We need to stop that crap.

When we can provide jobs for everyone here, then I worry about bringing you in or giving money to your country.

The jobs are here, the skill is not. I live in a mid major midwest city. In 5 seconds I looked up and saw over 200 available welding jobs. Why aren't your white friends taking those jobs?

Kathianne
11-18-2015, 10:28 AM
I have a feeling if you look through the history books you won't find only rosy propaganda posters about how immigrants got off the boat and were instantly Americanized. Americanization takes generations. The only problem is that this current generation of Americans have grown intolerant.
One generation or less. That is the historical lesson.

Gunny
11-18-2015, 10:32 AM
The jobs are here, the skill is not. I live in a mid major midwest city. In 5 seconds I looked up and saw over 200 available welding jobs. Why aren't your white friends taking those jobs?

Really? How much skill does it take to flip burgers? We got illegals doing jobs because Americans are too damned lazy. Get off your lazy ass and work two damned jobs. You aren't entitled to jack shit beyond breathing.

It isn't "skill". It's "will".

That doesn't give ANYONE the right to make the situation worse by overburdening our social infrastructure. I agree with Kathianne ... you come here to be American. You want to bring your baggage, stay out.

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 10:35 AM

Thanks to folks like you, who are ninnies and are putting us in danger. You nitwits vote in and stand by the worst president ever. Then stand back and play with your thumbs while ISIS and other terrorists grow. Idiot.

pete311
11-18-2015, 10:36 AM
Thanks to folks like you, who are ninnies and are putting us in danger. You nitwits vote in and stand by the worst president ever. Then stand back and play with your thumbs while ISIS and other terrorists grow. Idiot.

For the last time I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 10:37 AM
For the last time I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012

And yet you STILL put Obama in office and still support his policies. Thanks for absolutely nothing.

pete311
11-18-2015, 10:40 AM
And yet you STILL put Obama in office and still support his policies. Thanks for absolutely nothing.

I have plenty of grievances with Obama. I don't think I've ever supported his policies on this forum. I just certainly don't support yours.

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 10:42 AM
I have plenty of grievances with Obama. I don't think I've ever supported his policies on this forum. I just certainly don't support yours.

And I don't support cowards, or those fearful of hard tasks, or those who side with Islam, those embracing illegal immigration.

Gunny
11-18-2015, 10:44 AM

You mean because we're a bunch of hardasses that want to get the job done right the first time?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2015, 10:45 AM

The jobs are here, the skill is not.

^^^^^^^^^^^ Utter rubbish. We have many tens of thousands of highly skilled American citizens(construction workers in the various trades) that can not get a job because illegals do it far cheaper and require no health benefits.
I suspect that you are about as bright as a grain of dirt... And thats with my generous side speaking.. -Tyr

pete311
11-18-2015, 10:49 AM
You mean because we're a bunch of hardasses that want to get the job done right the first time?

Because the only tool in your box is a sledgehammer.

Gunny
11-18-2015, 10:50 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^ Utter rubbish. We have many tens of thousands of highly skilled American citizens(construction workers in the various trades) that can not get a job because illegals do it far cheaper and require no health benefits.
I suspect that you are about as bright as a grain of dirt... And thats with my generous side speaking.. -Tyr

Stop being so polite. :laugh:

You got one thing wrong though. Unions are biggest reason we can't get jobs. But the rough skill jobs like sheetrocking, painting, rough carpentry are all done by illegals. Most can't even speak English. The skill jobs are done by GUESS WHO? Us racist Christian white folk.

And the damned blacks are too lazy to dig a damned ditch. I could get more work out of some toddlers.

pete311
11-18-2015, 10:50 AM

Did you comprehend my post? 200 jobs in my one mid major city just for welders. Come and apply. Open means they are available. What don't you understand?

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 10:54 AM

And the only one in yours is a pair of pink panties, likely that of your kumbaya boyfriend.

Gunny
11-18-2015, 10:55 AM

And?

Bet I can whip your ass at Chess. I damned sure could at war. I don't pretend to be something I'm not. Unlike you. You're a talking head. You accuse us but we all kinda like that Constitution thingy. Who do you think provided the opportunity for you to be such a wuss?

Try driving west on Columbia Pike in Virginia and making a quick left turn. There's this place called Arlington National Cemetery. Let me know when you get done counting the little white crosses for every vet that paid a price so you could run your mouth. Don't worry, they don't talk back.

pete311
11-18-2015, 10:58 AM
And the only one in yours is a pair of pink panties, likely that of your kumbaya boyfriend.
It is clear to me that your reactions are from fear. You are afraid of the reports that whites in the future will be the minority. Afraid of the scary gays. Afraid of pot smokers. etc etc. These trains will not be derailed. Get on board or stay on the disgruntled wrong side of history.

pete311
11-18-2015, 10:58 AM
And?

Bet I can whip your ass at Chess. I damned sure could at war. I don't pretend to be something I'm not. Unlike you. You're a talking head. You accuse us but we all kinda like that Constitution thingy. Who do you think provided the opportunity for you to be such a wuss?

Try driving west on Columbia Pike in Virginia and making a quick left turn. There's this place called Arlington National Cemetery. Let me know when you get done counting the little white crosses for every vet that paid a price so you could run your mouth. Don't worry, they don't talk back.

Likely, I suck as chess.

We are all talking heads.

Perianne
11-18-2015, 11:01 AM

What's wrong with pink panties???

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 11:02 AM
It is clear to me that your reactions are from fear. You are afraid of the reports that whites in the future will be the minority. Afraid of the scary gays. Afraid of pot smokers. etc etc. These trains will not be derailed. Get on board or stay on the disgruntled wrong side of history.

Idiot. The train bringing us down, thanks to liberal scumbags like you, IS being derailed. That's what brought you here yesterday to begin with! You don't like what you're seeing and came here to whine and complain. That's what the weak do. I don't fear ANYONE, and especially not ninnie little faggots too afraid to take a stand.

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 11:02 AM

I love them!! At least until they are on little petey's hairy boyfriend.

pete311
11-18-2015, 11:04 AM
Idiot. The train bringing us down, thanks to liberal scumbags like you, IS being derailed. That's what brought you here yesterday to begin with! You don't like what you're seeing and came here to whine and complain. That's what the weak do. I don't fear ANYONE, and especially not ninnie little faggots too afraid to take a stand.

Whine and complain is exactly what you do every day here since it's inception. Except none of it matters in the slightest. I come here to engage and learn about an ideology I am puzzled by.

pete311
11-18-2015, 11:05 AM
I love them!! At least until they are on little petey's hairy boyfriend.

Yeah my boyfriend told me you didn't like them. Ruined the whole night.

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 11:07 AM
Whine and complain is exactly what you do every day here since it's inception. Except none of it matters in the slightest. I come here to engage and learn about an ideology I am puzzled by.

Sure, like one time per year? Admit it, you came to troll over news, and that's OBVIOUS. But you can't even do that right, as you're just not bright enough. Everyone here has shredded you down to the bone. And it's no surprise that you are puzzled by folks that are your superiors.

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 11:08 AM
Yeah my boyfriend told me you didn't like them. Ruined the whole night.

Just know your weak type. Effeminate. Cowards.

pete311
11-18-2015, 11:10 AM
Sure, like one time per year? Admit it, you came to troll over news, and that's OBVIOUS. But you can't even do that right, as you're just not bright enough. Everyone here has shredded you down to the bone. And it's no surprise that you are puzzled by folks that are your superiors.

Troll no, we do happen to have very different genuine views. And yes, you should be flattered that I think of stopping over to DP when I see something puzzling happening in your political realm.

Gunny
11-18-2015, 11:11 AM

WTF do you think ANYONE reacts to? You are weird. YOU are on the dillusional side of history. And if you want to go history with ME, I don't just kill shit. Bring it. Or I will.

Islam is a virus that has been trying to invade the West since the 7th century. Only thing that has worked since Charles Martel, and the 1st Crusade, is kicking their asses. Then they come right back like roaches. If we're going to hand out contraceptives, we need to have a free giveaway in the ME.

Gunny
11-18-2015, 11:12 AM

If you suck at chess, don't tell ME how to play war.

pete311
11-18-2015, 11:14 AM
Islam is a virus that has been trying to invade the West since the 7th century. Only thing that has worked since Charles Martel, and the 1st Crusade, is kicking their asses. Then they come right back like roaches. If we're going to hand out contraceptives, we need to have a free giveaway in the ME.

During the crusades and inquisition Christianity was the virus. Looks like they got beyond that.

pete311
11-18-2015, 11:15 AM
If you suck at chess, don't tell ME how to play war.

I don't want to play war.

Gunny
11-18-2015, 11:20 AM
During the crusades and inquisition Christianity was the virus. Looks like they got beyond that.

Yeah? Only we don't seem to be running around the world with a 7th century mentality intent on spreading our religion. We just go to church.

Next wrong answer?

Kathianne
11-18-2015, 11:21 AM
The Crusades were in reaction to Islam aggression, surprise. So were the Barbary Wars. So was WWI. Yes, a pattern emerges.

gabosaurus
11-18-2015, 11:24 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/h4kul.jpg

http://концептуал.рф/uploads/media/illustration/42/i605_putin-stalin-18.jpg

Abbey Marie
11-18-2015, 11:28 AM

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. At least for now.

I don't think there are words sufficient to describe how much I LOATHE Obama.

He is stealing my daughter's future from her.

Abbey Marie
11-18-2015, 11:30 AM

Oh lordy, another one who can't seem to understand a current threat vs. one from hundreds of years ago. Perhaps you'd like to equate Islam with the dinosaurs, too?

Gunny
11-18-2015, 11:32 AM
The Crusades were in reaction to Islam aggression, surprise. So were the Barbary Wars. So was WWI. Yes, a pattern emerges.

I don't get why people try to attack the strengths of others. I knew you were on. Want to play history with US? Better bring your books. :laugh:

What DON'T do is argue against anyone talking about something I know nothing about. Just makes me look dumb.

Noir
11-18-2015, 11:58 AM
While its not overly important - its worth stating that the quote attributed to Putin was made up, and not something he said.

Drummond
11-18-2015, 12:22 PM

Do you want to play at surrender, instead ? Appeasement, without end ?

pete311
11-18-2015, 12:23 PM
Do you want to play at surrender, instead ? Appeasement, without end ?
All you guys know is war, so there is little wonder why we have it.

Drummond
11-18-2015, 12:27 PM
For what it's worth .. my attitude is that I trust Putin to genuinely want the Islamist terrorists completely dealt with. I trust that he's doing the right thing, what's currently needed. He should be appropriately applauded for it.

What I don't trust is his motivation.

Say that Putin continues to be - and is successful in being - the chief source of ISIS's defeat. What will the aftermath of all this look like, in the region ? Geopolitically ?

Putin supports HIS interests. He does not serve the interests of the 'international community' as any overriding imperative. We need to ask where all this is leading.

Gunny
11-18-2015, 12:30 PM

And all YOU know is dumbass. Sure we know war. Who the hell do you think fights them while you're sitting in your easy chair sucking on a turkey leg and a soda? You act like you're above it all and want to talk "reality" Here's some reality? It's the 21st Century. Islam has been trying to invade the West since the 7th. Get a fucking clue, fuckwit. I've had roaches trying the same thing all my life and we exterminate the damned things.

Gunny
11-18-2015, 12:39 PM
And how dumb is ISIS? Hey, Putin, you aggressive thug, we shot down your plane.

Think I'll walk up to Bill Goldberg and call him a wuss as an encore. Hopefully they'll have internet in my hospital room. :laugh:

Drummond
11-18-2015, 12:40 PM

Reality check: Islamist terrorists are the aggressors. Their victims are just that ... victims.

Not meaningfully responding should NOT be an option.

You say 'All you guys know is war'. Well, face this: all the TERRORISTS know is war. Who believes that if peasceful overtures are made to ISIS, they'll suddenly want to act like civilised human beings, that their murderous aggressions will end, that all they 'REALLY WANT, IS PEACE ... ??'

It's the Leftie way to bend to everyone, BUT those you're supposed to be really representing. You make excuses. You appease. You act in deference when you can. And the Islamic response is .... to meet it with either passive hostility (set up communities in 'host' countries which then REFUSE to intergrate), or active hostility, translating into terrorism.

Give your Muslims anything, and all you'll get is more demands for yet more appeasement. What you won't get is freedom from death and destruction.

France has tried the multiculturalism route. It has one of the greatest concentrations, if not THE greatest concentration of Muslims, in Western Europe. Result ... TWO terrorist attacks in Paris, this year alone, attacks made in opposition to the culture and Nation State that has so far been 'good to them'.

But never mind, Pete. Blind yourself to that reality, and still preach 'non-war', even though there's a bloodthirsty enemy out there that means massive harm to all you are and all you believe in.

-- Because all the innocent, needless deaths, are worth such blindness ??

Abbey Marie
11-18-2015, 12:42 PM
Ahem...

“You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you.”― Leon Trotsky (http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/65974.Leon_Trotsky)

pete311
11-18-2015, 12:44 PM
US estimates there are 2-7 million muslims living in America. Looks like they are living peacefully. Maybe there are other factors at play. Factors that don't require war. Mind you, this is all in hindsight. We are too far gone to rule out military, but we put ourselves in this position when maybe it didn't need to be this way. Bush wanted shock and awe and look what we got.

Gunny
11-18-2015, 12:46 PM
Reality check: Islamist terrorists are the aggressors. Their victims are just that ... victims.

Not meaningfully responding should NOT be an option.

You say 'All you guys know is war'. Well, face this: all the TERRORISTS know is war. Who believes that if peasceful overtures are made to ISIS, they'll suddenly want to act like civilised human beings, that their murderous aggressions will end, that all they 'REALLY WANT, IS PEACE ... ??'

It's the Leftie way to bend to everyone, BUT those you're supposed to be really representing. You make excuses. You appease. You act in deference when you can. And the Islamic response is .... to meet it with either passive hostility (set up communities in 'host' countries which then REFUSE to intergrate), or active hostility, translating into terrorism.

Give your Muslims anything, and all you'll get is more demands for yet more appeasement. What you won't get is freedom from death and destruction.

France has tried the multiculturalism route. It has one of the greatest concentrations, if not THE greatest concentration of Muslims, in Western Europe. Result ... TWO terrorist attacks in Paris, this year alone, attacks made in opposition to the culture and Nation State that has so far been 'good to them'.

But never mind, Pete. Blind yourself to that reality, and still preach 'non-war', even though there's a bloodthirsty enemy out there that means massive harm to all you are and all you believe in.

-- Because all the innocent, needless deaths, are worth such blindness ??

It's a stupid comment. Muhammed was a warlord. All THEY know is war. The warriors here are the LAST people that want to fight. But we'd like the job done right from the start so we don't have to do it again, and stop the crap before it gets as large as it has. So yeah, I fight. And I fight to win. I don't go out to lose at anything.

And I'm tired of all these pussies that have big opinions and mouths and couldn't fight a high schooler. They need to get off their asses, get out out their and show us how you win a battle by flapping your damned gums.

We'll watch.

pete311
11-18-2015, 12:53 PM
It's a stupid comment. Muhammed was a warlord. All THEY know is war. The warriors here are the LAST people that want to fight. But we'd like the job done right from the start so we don't have to do it again, and stop the crap before it gets as large as it has. So yeah, I fight. And I fight to win. I don't go out to lose at anything.

And I'm tired of all these pussies that have big opinions and mouths and couldn't fight a high schooler. They need to get off their asses, get out out their and show us how you win a battle by flapping your damned gums.

We'll watch.

ISIS has an estimated 20k fighters. The middle east population consists of hundreds of millions mostly living in relative peace. You sir are a total fucking idiot.

Gunny
11-18-2015, 01:00 PM
ISIS has an estimated 20k fighters. The middle east population consists of hundreds of millions mostly living in relative peace. You sir are a total fucking idiot.

And it would take me one Army Brigade, a Marine Expeditionary Force and the USS Ronald Reagan to fix the problem. Trying to ignore the problem by backpedaling to "all these peaceful people" got US Obama as a President. You don't want to do anything until it's too late. EVERY DAMNED TIME.

Why don't you quit sitting around with your head up your ass hoping shit will just go away? We, us people that only know how to make war, built this country. People like you didn't. You weaseled in later after you thought it was safe.

Why don't you fuckers shut your mouths and let us do what we're good at before you lose that safety that was created for you?

Remember this: we don't need you. You need us.

pete311
11-18-2015, 01:02 PM
And it would take me one Army Brigade, a Marine Expeditionary Force and the USS Ronald Reagan to fix the problem. Trying to ignore the problem by backpedaling to "all these peaceful people" got US Obama as a President. You don't want to do anything until it's too late. EVERY DAMNED TIME.

Why don't you quit sitting around with your head up your ass hoping shit will just go away? We, us people that only know how to make war, built this country. People like you didn't. You weaseled in later after you thought it was safe.

Why don't you fuckers shut your mouths and let us do what we're good at before you lose that safety that was created for you?

While you're at it, let's just nuke China and Russia too. These two countries will disrupt the US way more than any few terrorists can do.

Drummond
11-18-2015, 01:06 PM
US estimates there are 2-7 million muslims living in America. Looks like they are living peacefully. Maybe there are other factors at play. Factors that don't require war. Mind you, this is all in hindsight. We are too far gone to rule out military, but we put ourselves in this position when maybe it didn't need to be this way. Bush wanted shock and awe and look what we got.

I note that even you are being careful with your wording. You say ' Looks like they are living peacefully'. Well .. yes. It does LOOK LIKE it.

Why turn terrorist, when you can see your comrades achieving what they are, FOR you ? When your role can instead be to maintain the 'Islam is a religion of peace' lie, and so keep Lefties in your target Nation States believing in it, busily persuading others ?

Islam indulges in a two-pronged attack. One 'prong' is to be obviously aggressive, and achieve what you do through terrorism .. for example, a reprisal against Charlie Hebdo for daring to exercise a freedom of speech they didn't approve of. The other is to encourage passivity from your would-be victims by misrepresenting your goals and beliefs.

You, Pete, choose to be subservient to that agenda, and worse, to insist that others should do the very same.

And, guess what ?

STILL, the terrorism continues. Some is caught in time by security services. Some is not. It's a war that's never ending, and because it's done relatively secretly, YOU, and people LIKE you, sleep soundly in their beds, safe to continue to live your life of delusion.

AND to insist that OTHERS do the very same. Until the next attack. Then the next. Then others, afterwards. The cycle is never broken, because APPEASERS help it along.

Gunny
11-18-2015, 01:06 PM
While you're at it, let's just nuke China and Russia too. These two countries will disrupt the US way more than any few terrorists can do.

I didn't say anything about nuking anyone. In fact, Jim and I have a running joke because he wants to nuke everything.

And I got news for you .... when it's YOUR kid ISIS kills, how you going to feel THEN? Bet you'll get a quick change of mind. Always happens to someone else though, right? Until it happens to YOU. You need to grow up.

I don't plant hemlock in my yard because it's poison.

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 01:07 PM

The idea here is to save lives. How many terror attacks have China or Russia committed against us or our allies as of late? How many are blowing themselves up? How many of them want "American blood"?

pete311
11-18-2015, 01:12 PM
The idea here is to save lives. How many terror attacks have China or Russia committed against us or our allies as of late? How many are blowing themselves up? How many of them want "American blood"?

China and Russia's hacking efforts on our power grid, energy, banking and government sectors will prove much much more dangerous then a few suicide bombers.

War brings nothing but more war unless you are willing to exterminate the ideology. Which means murdering hundreds of millions of innocents and annihilating entire countries.

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 01:14 PM
China and Russia's hacking efforts on our power grid, energy, banking and government sectors will prove much much more dangerous then a few suicide bombers.

War brings nothing but more war unless you are willing to exterminate the ideology. Which means murdering hundreds of millions of innocents and annihilating entire countries.

I see you avoided answering my questions. Good job!!

Gunny
11-18-2015, 01:16 PM

Don't be on the grid. Only thing they can hack into on me is my DP account.

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 01:18 PM

That's me, since you login here, I'm able to reverse things and see your computer and camera and everything. I am anonymous!! :lol: :coffee:

pete311
11-18-2015, 01:22 PM

I'd love to see 350 million americans go shotgun hillbilly bunker mode. 'Merica!

Drummond
11-18-2015, 01:25 PM

Try this thought out.

GW Bush, in the aftermath of 9/11, wanted a War on Terror. But he didn't want to wage it alone. He wanted the civilised world to join with the US in cooperation, to make the world as toxic a place as it possibly could be for terrorism.

He failed to get that cooperation. But what if he had ? What if opposition to that War on Terror had been nonexistent from the West .. let's say that the Left had behaved responsibly for once, and NOT tried to stymie the whole thing.

Break terrorist morale -- make them understand that consequences to their actions will always massively outweigh any imagined 'gains' from their terrorism -- and you break the back of the terrorism itself. Terrorism's goal is to terrorise. A world resolutely always teaching terrorists unaffordable lessons would be one where that terrorism never achieved anything of what it wanted.

Ah, but, NO. What we instead had were LEFTIE groupings foisting blame games on people like GW Bush and Tony Blair !! In my country, some called them 'war criminals'. The marches seeing MILLIONS of people protest against a forthcoming invasion of Iraq, were organised by a spectrum of LEFTIE sources, clear across the world. Do you imagine that, seeing all this, terrorist scum would still get any message of DETERRENCE from the 'civilised world' .. ?

Terrorists exist to terrorise. Nation States NOT resolutely opposing, instead choosing to be 'progressive' in their outlook, sabotage any meaningful efforts at deterrence. And that's the real problem. THE LEFT FACILITATES TERRORIST MORALE THROUGH ITS APPEASEMENT MESSAGE.

Gunny
11-18-2015, 01:26 PM
I'd love to see 350 million americans go shotgun hillbilly bunker mode. 'Merica!

I'm a retired Marine. A Texan. Father from Northern Alabama. Mom from S Texas. My lineage is Scot. Anything else you think you'd like to piss off?

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 01:26 PM
I'm a retired Marine. A Texan. Father from Northern Alabama. Mom from S Texas. My lineage is Scot. Anything else you think you'd like to piss off?

You forgot that you are Rambo. I just learned that one today. :coffee:

pete311
11-18-2015, 01:30 PM

You didn't need to tell me those things. All were quite clear from the moment you replied to any of my posts.

Gunny
11-18-2015, 01:38 PM
You forgot that you are Rambo. I just learned that one today. :coffee:

Screw THAT noise. That dude's a pipsqueak. Comes up to about my chin.

And I learned something from SgtMaj Ringer (God Rest His Soul) back when I was a Corporal. He was a Vietnam Marine. One man on a mission with nothing to lose and nothing to protect, can wreak a LOT of havoc.

I never thought I'd be alive this long. My fear of dying button crashed and burned long ago. And I'd WAY rather go out in combat than in a hospital bed.

pete311
11-18-2015, 02:10 PM
I'm not interested in a pissing match

Gunny
11-18-2015, 02:22 PM

No? Seems like you are. Your arguments are illogical and you're all over the place. You want to talk reality; yet; you don't accept the reality of the situation. You want to talk all these "what if's" and we don't have a what if. There's here and now. Try dealing with the present.

People like you are always trying to cast blame and bitch in hindsight. How about stepping up to the plate? Get YOUR ass out on the line. Might change your political ideology. You think I want to get shot at or shoot anyone? I'm the one doing the job while people like you Monday morning quarterback what I did.

That's not a pissing match. THAT is the reality you think we don't see. I don't agree with your ideology. Simple as that. But I've manned a line. I didn't have to watch it on TV. Us guys that only know how to fight wars KNOW how to fight wars. You don't. You'd rather wait for a calamity and everyone and every thing to collapse before you go "Oh gee, we should have stopped them back when .." then blame Bush. Clue: Bush isn't the President and hasn't been for 7 years.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2015, 09:26 PM

You ignorant piece of human shit. We ole boys know a damn lot more than just how to shoot 'ole shotguns, dumbass.
I have at least 11 military rifles in 5 different calibers and they all have great range and accuracy.
Myself, mighty damn partial to the 303 caliber! Its a wicked beast that blows a damn big hole ..
Come on down here sometime to shoot with us. We'll show you how to drill a cantalope at 250 yards !
Muzzy heads look a lot like cantalopes at that range. :laugh:--Tyr

Drummond
11-18-2015, 10:29 PM

I think, Mr Leftie, the real truth is that you're not interested in LOSING a pissing match.

gabosaurus
11-18-2015, 11:46 PM
I think, Mr Leftie, the real truth is that you're not interested in LOSING a pissing match.

I don't think anyone here could win a pissing match against Drummond. Especially after an evening at the pub.

Gunny
11-19-2015, 09:37 AM

Who's the idiot? I'd have stopped them before they got started and there was only 1K of them. Look at what YOUR inaction has achieved lately.