PDA

View Full Version : Our Military Men

Perianne
11-18-2015, 12:28 AM
I was watching Megyn show late (I DVRd it). Two military guys were responding to Obama's statement that he is hesitant to send troops to fight ISIS because some of them may get killed or injured.

These guys took great exception to the President's statements. They said they choose to fight to combat evil and to make the rest of us safe. They know the dangers they are willingly exposing themselves to and are willing to sacrifice themselves for the rest of us.

This interview nearly brought tears to my eyes. These are young men who are willing to offer their own lives to fight for us. These young men, with so much to live for, are willing to give it all for us.

( Gunny, please don't make me feel like a jerk for saying this) I want to say "thank you" to all our heroes who have served this country. In doing so, you have kept me, and more importantly my daughter, safe.

I know military people don't want to hear "thank you", as you feel you are only doing your duty... or something like that. But it is all I have to offer: a sincere "thank you".

LongTermGuy
11-18-2015, 01:18 AM
http://img1.etsystatic.com/040/0/7293242/il_570xN.551152719_6e6e.jpg

Jeff
11-18-2015, 08:03 AM
Best part is if our Government would allow our soldiers to do the job the way they can, they would be at less risk. And if Obama would of listened to the Military 2 years ago ( when ISIS was a couple thousand strong ) there would of been little if any risk to our troops.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2015, 08:55 AM
Best part is if our Government would allow our soldiers to do the job the way they can, they would be at less risk. And if Obama would of listened to the Military 2 years ago ( when ISIS was a couple thousand strong ) there would of been little if any risk to our troops.

The obama runs a game on all, he is not opposed to ISIS! HE RUNS A FAKE WAR AGAINST ISIS.
(OVER 80% of our aircraft were returning to base with full payloads-not given permission to hit the targets)
thats so the number of air sorties shows to be high(!), while the amount of real damage inflicted is low..

HE IS NOW SO PISSED OFF BECAUSE RUSSIA IS RUNNING A REAL WAR AGAINST THEM.

REMEMBER THAT 5 BILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF OUR MILITARY HARDWARE, ARMOR AND MUNITIONS
THAT ISIS WAS CLEVERLY ------GIVEN-----BY OBAMA IN IRAQ?
All that was abandoned and left for ISIS to waltz in and take to use themselves.
That was by design, who do you think gave the order for those Iraqi units to flee taking none of that with them and not blow any of it up before they left?
If Americans would just open their damn eyes, they'd see what a damn traitor the
stinking" muslim-in-hiding" the bastard is! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: - Tyr

Gunny
11-18-2015, 08:56 AM
I was watching Megyn show late (I DVRd it). Two military guys were responding to Obama's statement that he is hesitant to send troops to fight ISIS because some of them may get killed or injured.

These guys took great exception to the President's statements. They said they choose to fight to combat evil and to make the rest of us safe. They know the dangers they are willingly exposing themselves to and are willing to sacrifice themselves for the rest of us.

This interview nearly brought tears to my eyes. These are young men who are willing to offer their own lives to fight for us. These young men, with so much to live for, are willing to give it all for us.

( @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30), please don't make me feel like a jerk for saying this) I want to say "thank you" to all our heroes who have served this country. In doing so, you have kept me, and more importantly my daughter, safe.

I know military people don't want to hear "thank you", as you feel you are only doing your duty... or something like that. But it is all I have to offer: a sincere "thank you".

No sh*t. Just what does dumbsh*t think we train to do? It ain't playing Spades in the barracks while the world collapses around us. Crap, let us do our damned jobs.

And you are welcome. We don't mind it coming from sincere people. We just don't like the monotone lip-syncers.

Gunny
11-18-2015, 08:57 AM

If THAT ain't the damned truth..

aboutime
11-18-2015, 08:29 PM
No surprise....Our military knows OBAMA is a coward, and a Wuss. He's afraid he might offend someone who wants to destroy America...So he's helping them. COWARDS ACT THAT WAY.

Obama is just a modern day http://icansayit.com/images/chamberlain.jpg