PDA

View Full Version : How much will it cost us now

Jeff
11-18-2015, 08:28 AM
I sat watching the news all day yesterday and seems that most ( Dem and Rep a like ) all agree Obama is going to have to put boots on the ground in order to stop ISIS, and America is going to have to lead this attack in order to get it done. Well we where there ( and all but the liberals knew this was going to be a long drawn out war ) but Obama wanted our troops out of there in the worst way. Some say he was protecting them, yea he brought them home, took away their rights to own guns, 1000's are homeless and most catch hell trying to get medical help from the VA, so did Obama really have their best interest at heart, hell no, he had his brothers best interest in mind. We left there and left much of the equipment we had over there ( how convenient, ISIS and others cockroaches now have good equipment ) We are 2 years into Obama's BS ( that isn't doing squat ) we could of took these scumbags on when they where only a couple of thousand, now we will have that much more of a fight.

So it cost us how much to pull the troops out ??? ( and anyone with a brain knew once we did this is exactly what would happen ) as long as we contained the trash over there it wasn't here, but think of how much it cost us to bring them troops home, and how much money we left there ( with the equipment that was left ) and now we will have to pay to send it all back over there, Yup Obama sure did a great job. :rolleyes:

And yes, I am sure there are still liberals saying we don't need to be sending troops over there, well open your eyes, if we don't they have already told us they will be coming here. In fact they have a kill list already made up, Military guys ( mostly Naval and Air force that flew missions over there ) are on the list, there home address's and all ( Got to wonder how easy it was for the scum to get all that info ) But yes we are going to have to amp up the air campaign and then put boots on the ground to destroy these scum bags, nice job liberals.

http://patriotupdate.com/breaking-isis-releases-chilling-kill-list-including-numerous-texas-cities/

Gunny
11-18-2015, 09:20 AM
I sat watching the news all day yesterday and seems that most ( Dem and Rep a like ) all agree Obama is going to have to put boots on the ground in order to stop ISIS, and America is going to have to lead this attack in order to get it done. Well we where there ( and all but the liberals knew this was going to be a long drawn out war ) but Obama wanted our troops out of there in the worst way. Some say he was protecting them, yea he brought them home, took away their rights to own guns, 1000's are homeless and most catch hell trying to get medical help from the VA, so did Obama really have their best interest at heart, hell no, he had his brothers best interest in mind. We left there and left much of the equipment we had over there ( how convenient, ISIS and others cockroaches now have good equipment ) We are 2 years into Obama's BS ( that isn't doing squat ) we could of took these scumbags on when they where only a couple of thousand, now we will have that much more of a fight.

So it cost us how much to pull the troops out ??? ( and anyone with a brain knew once we did this is exactly what would happen ) as long as we contained the trash over there it wasn't here, but think of how much it cost us to bring them troops home, and how much money we left there ( with the equipment that was left ) and now we will have to pay to send it all back over there, Yup Obama sure did a great job. :rolleyes:

And yes, I am sure there are still liberals saying we don't need to be sending troops over there, well open your eyes, if we don't they have already told us they will be coming here. In fact they have a kill list already made up, Military guys ( mostly Naval and Air force that flew missions over there ) are on the list, there home address's and all ( Got to wonder how easy it was for the scum to get all that info ) But yes we are going to have to amp up the air campaign and then put boots on the ground to destroy these scum bags, nice job liberals.

http://patriotupdate.com/breaking-isis-releases-chilling-kill-list-including-numerous-texas-cities/

A LOT more than it would have cost had he not pulled us out of Iraq, nor had he hit ISIS from the start.

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 09:29 AM
A LOT more than it would have cost had he not pulled us out of Iraq, nor had he hit ISIS from the start.

Can we nuke them yet? :coffee:

Kathianne
11-18-2015, 09:31 AM

:slap:

Gunny
11-18-2015, 09:33 AM

No dammit. Lay off that damned coffee. :slap:

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 09:54 AM
No dammit. Lay off that damned coffee. :slap:

Can't they just make smaller nukes, so that we can kill them, but keep ourselves safe?

pete311
11-18-2015, 10:08 AM
Can't they just make smaller nukes, so that we can kill them, but keep ourselves safe?

The only thing a nuke is going to do is kill innocents. Is this more of your Trump logic?

Kathianne
11-18-2015, 10:12 AM
The only thing a nuke is going to do is kill innocents. Is this more of your Trump logic?
There shouldn't be talk of using nukes, likewise the idea of no innocents being killed in reaction to ISIS attacks is wrong. There will be innocents killed, that is the nature of war. Look at Paris, they are having many funerals of innocents.

pete311
11-18-2015, 10:30 AM
There shouldn't be talk of using nukes, likewise the idea of no innocents being killed in reaction to ISIS attacks is wrong. There will be innocents killed, that is the nature of war. Look at Paris, they are having many funerals of innocents.

It all means nothing until it's your family

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 10:30 AM

Absolutely, and I can think of a few liberal idiots here who should be sent over there before we drop it.

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 10:31 AM

And it sure would suck if we continue to play little games, and then ISIS continues on their path and the next death is YOUR family.

pete311
11-18-2015, 10:33 AM
Absolutely, and I can think of a few liberal idiots here who should be sent over there before we drop it.

I am comforted by the fact that your inane ideology is fringe and won't have any bearing on actual events or decisions.

pete311
11-18-2015, 10:33 AM
And it sure would suck if we continue to play little games, and then ISIS continues on their path and the next death is YOUR family.

The counter to little games is not nuking millions of innocents

Gunny
11-18-2015, 10:36 AM
I am comforted by the fact that your inane ideology is fringe and won't have any bearing on actual events or decisions.

Turn ME loose and let ME pick my crew. You think Jim's bad? I'd destroy the f*cking place down to the last lizard. The "reality" is people like YOU keep the rest of us from doing what needs to be done with all your whining a crocodile tears.

And speaking of reality, try getting some. Try turning on the news. That might work.

Kathianne
11-18-2015, 10:36 AM

Actually there are many willing to go over there, the US military. Personally I don't think that should be the call right now, the boots on the ground should be Muslims. They are under the most immediate threat in a wholesale manner.

pete311
11-18-2015, 10:38 AM
Turn ME loose and let ME pick my crew. You think Jim's bad? I'd destroy the f*cking place down to the last lizard. The "reality" is people like YOU keep the rest of us from doing what needs to be done with all your whining a crocodile tears.

Ok Internet tough guy. Don't use too many brain cells there, you might hurt yourself.

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 10:40 AM
Ok Internet tough guy. Don't use too many brain cells there, you might hurt yourself.

How about you, just an internet idiot who doesn't have the brain cells to begin with. It's fucking little scared babies like you that are ruining our country.

pete311
11-18-2015, 10:46 AM
How about you, just an internet idiot who doesn't have the brain cells to begin with. It's fucking little scared babies like you that are ruining our country.

Reality check, you have radical fringe views that they majority of the country does not share. Do you know what that means. It means American has passed you by. It means American citizens have chosen a different path. You are a sore loser. Maybe it's time for you to leave the country. What you want America to be (white, hateful, intolerant, guns blazing) is not what the rest of us want it to be.

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 10:54 AM
Reality check, you have radical fringe views that they majority of the country does not share. Do you know what that means. It means American has passed you by. It means American citizens have chosen a different path. You are a sore loser. Maybe it's time for you to leave the country. What you want America to be (white, hateful, intolerant, guns blazing) is not what the rest of us want it to be.

You keep telling yourself that. America is standing up as of late, angry - because of shitheads like you who are bringing our country down. And you STILL believe you're correct. That's sad. The loser here is America, and you and the fucking idiots just like you are responsible for our downward trajectory. A collection of pieces of shit.

LongTermGuy
11-18-2015, 10:54 AM

Your twisting things...Your mixing Liberal Radical Ignorance with American common sense...and why do you Liberals always say "The majority of the country" crap spin..when its not true...`o` uses the same false talking point...

pete311
11-18-2015, 11:00 AM
Your twisting things...Your mixing Liberal Radical Ignorance with American common sense...and why do you Liberals always say "The majority of the country" crap spin..when its not true...`o` uses the same false talking point...

The truth will come next year.

gabosaurus
11-18-2015, 11:30 AM

I am in favor of nuking the Middle East. There is not a country on this map that we can't live without.

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/middle_east_pol_2003.jpg

Abbey Marie
11-18-2015, 11:36 AM
Well, Pete, look at the post directly above this one. Gabby is a Cali liberal. Still want to say Jim's view is fringe?

pete311
11-18-2015, 12:20 PM
I am in favor of nuking the Middle East. There is not a country on this map that we can't live without.

Then that puts you on a scale worse than Hitler. Congrats.

pete311
11-18-2015, 12:21 PM
Well, Pete, look at the post directly above this one. Gabby is a Cali liberal. Still want to say Jim's view is fringe?
In a country of 350 million a few nuts don't make a majority. So Yup

Gunny
11-18-2015, 12:22 PM
Is this "Weak Ass Wimp Week"? I wasn't informed.

It costs more than twice as much to come from behind than to take decisive action in the start.

pete311
11-18-2015, 12:24 PM
Is this "Weak Ass Wimp Week"? I wasn't informed.

It costs more than twice as much to come from behind than to take decisive action in the start.

ok Rambo

Jeff
11-18-2015, 01:54 PM

Nukes I believe was a joke, but as far as innocents getting killed. ISIS had dug in all around innocents because they know our country has a bunch of bleeding heart liberals running things. First off if they are so innocent and the religion of peace surely they could of taken these POS down as they came in and dug in. You know what ISIS says they are at war with us and in war people get killed, even innocents !! Hell did y'all forget 9/11 or how about France, tell me what all those dead folks where guilty of. ISIS has made it a game where we just have to take them out, period, forget trying to be so righteous just take them out. As for Trump being such a bad guy because he wants to end the terrorist run, well I haven't seen Japan bombing us in a long long time. Sometimes war sucks, but you fight to win.

Gunny
11-18-2015, 01:57 PM
ok Rambo

That would be Gunnery Sergeant. The one that aced the Command and Staff College course on strategy and tactics. I know my shit, dude. And I can do better than anything that's been done the past 7 years. Oh yeah, I'd show up. That'd be doing better from the go.

pete311
11-18-2015, 02:08 PM
That would be Gunnery Sergeant. The one that aced the Command and Staff College course on strategy and tactics. I know my shit, dude. And I can do better than anything that's been done the past 7 years. Oh yeah, I'd show up. That'd be doing better from the go.

Then go to the academy and become a general. Otherwise you got no effect.

Jeff
11-18-2015, 08:27 PM

But what he does have is a lot more credibility than you. Gunny and I disagree on who we will vote for at this point, but I respect his opinion and honestly when it comes to any kind of war I will listen to a Vets advice ( and we have a few ) before some bleeding heart liberal.

pete311
11-18-2015, 09:03 PM
But what he does have is a lot more credibility than you. Gunny and I disagree on who we will vote for at this point, but I respect his opinion and honestly when it comes to any kind of war I will listen to a Vets advice ( and we have a few ) before some bleeding heart liberal.

I will never criticize a solider, but the high ups fucked up the Iraq war. That is clear. You don't have to be in the military to understand that. More of the same will render more of the same.

Jeff
11-19-2015, 06:45 AM
I will never criticize a solider, but the high ups fucked up the Iraq war. That is clear. You don't have to be in the military to understand that. More of the same will render more of the same.

Well this we agree on, except on the higher ups that is, the only campaign promise the nit wit in charge kept was getting out troops out of Iraq. Problem is, everyone knew when we went in this was going to be a long drawn out deal. We where there and had the terror attacks contained ( for the most part ) over there. But yes the higher ups ( as in Bam bam ) pulled the troops, giving ISIS free range to take over oil and the wheat feilds in northern Iraq. They are collecting 1 Billion a day , man that pays for a lot of terror. If we had left our troops there they couldn't have done this sheot and we would of wiped them out when they where only a couple thousand strong. So yea our higher ups fucked up, just not the ones you believe.

But I know I know, it's GW's fault. :rolleyes: Yea the Mooch is a dyke all because of GW as well. :laugh:

Gunny
11-19-2015, 08:59 AM

Other than being smarter than YOU on the topic.

pete311
11-19-2015, 09:53 AM
Other than being smarter than YOU on the topic.

Congrats, here's a badge. Now how exactly does that help the situation?

Gunny
11-19-2015, 10:05 AM
Congrats, here's a badge. Now how exactly does that help the situation?

Couple of things:

Try staying one thread. It helps.

Next: to address a comment you made somewhere in some thread .... these are not "MY wars". Only place I've ever in my life started a war is on a message board. I fight them and I don't half-ass at anything. You keep ignoring the fact that YOUR politicians start these wars, we fight them and I'm a fighter. Stop cherrypicking your responses and ignoring when you get squared away. I don't know what you do, but dollars to donuts says I'm not going to come in and tell you how to do whatever you do. I stick to what I'm good at. Might want to consider the same.

What would help the situation is about 2,000 boots on the ground. Oh, we had that. Your President walked away. You don't grasp the big picture strategically nor tactically. Obama left a vacuum and everyone's lining up and picking sides for WWIII. People like you want to stick your heads in the sand and pretend it isn't happening.