PDA

View Full Version : Some Thoughts

Kathianne
11-18-2015, 09:30 AM
Obama, Hillary, and Kerry have done and said so many things that should make it a walk in the park to have a change come November of 2016. Our country's problem is that the GOP still fails to get an American candidate with American values and determination. For some it's a lack in values, for others a lack in leadership.

Having been in internet hell for over a month, I pretty much have been absent. With the internet on, after the Paris attacks, I've seen Obama make another international hissy fit, with a surprising reaction from the flunkies in the Washington Corp actually calling him out.

Then comes Kerry managing to say that the Hebdo attacks had a 'rationale' if not legitimacy. Seriously.

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 09:34 AM
Yup, shitty times. Dealing with the worst president ever... The base is split... for now. I still think everyone can pull together for a single candidate when the time comes. For example, Rubio - folks are very adamant about illegal immigration. But I still think everyone would vote for him, simply based on who the opponent is. But I also think that all of the candidates have some good points about them. I don't see perfection in any of them, but I don't see a Hillary or Obama in any of them either.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2015, 09:36 AM
Obama, Hillary, and Kerry have done and said so many things that should make it a walk in the park to have a change come November of 2016. Our country's problem is that the GOP still fails to get an American candidate with American values and determination. For some it's a lack in values, for others a lack in leadership.

Having been in internet hell for over a month, I pretty much have been absent. With the internet on, after the Paris attacks, I've seen Obama make another international hissy fit, with a surprising reaction from the flunkies in the Washington Corp actually calling him out.

Then comes Kerry managing to say that the Hebdo attacks had a 'rationale' if not legitimacy. Seriously.

Perhaps now, more people will open their eyes to finally see exactly who the obama truly bats for.......
Always the majority sees it many years later, if at all........
The obama only announced it in his book- where his true allegiance lay = Islam...... -Tyr

Gunny
11-18-2015, 09:40 AM
Yup, shitty times. Dealing with the worst president ever... The base is split... for now. I still think everyone can pull together for a single candidate when the time comes. For example, Rubio - folks are very adamant about illegal immigration. But I still think everyone would vote for him, simply based on who the opponent is. But I also think that all of the candidates have some good points about them. I don't see perfection in any of them, but I don't see a Hillary or Obama in any of them either.

"can" and "will" are two different words. And I've gotten into some VERY heated debates last two elections over the same thing -- conservatives not voting because so-n-sp wasn't the candidate they wanted. LOOK at the price we're paying.

HAH! Who's that Governor from NJ? He just said John Kerry needs to shut up and get some sleep. :laugh::laugh: Christie, right? He is going off on FOX. :laugh:

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 09:43 AM
"can" and "will" are two different words. And I've gotten into some VERY heated debates last two elections over the same thing -- conservatives not voting because so-n-sp wasn't the candidate they wanted. LOOK at the price we're paying.

HAH! Who's that Governor from NJ? He just said John Kerry needs to shut up and get some sleep. :laugh::laugh: Christie, right? He is going off on FOX. :laugh:

I'll give Christie that much, he's got a big mouth, and generally mostly funny stuff!!

Gunny
11-18-2015, 09:52 AM
I'll give Christie that much, he's got a big mouth, and generally mostly funny stuff!!

I think he's hilarious. :laugh: I have NO idea how good of governor he is but he's just got that Ralph Cramden style. :laugh2:

jimnyc
11-18-2015, 09:56 AM
I think he's hilarious. :laugh: I have NO idea how good of governor he is but he's just got that Ralph Cramden style. :laugh2:

He's a decent governor, but I need to hate him via blood.

My Dad retired a long time back. His pension he considers a "contract" with the state in which he worked for. He worked for the DOT for about 40 years. Christie came into office and cut a lot, and now Dad gets less, and of course hates that fat blowhard. :lol:

Gunny
11-18-2015, 10:05 AM
He's a decent governor, but I need to hate him via blood.

My Dad retired a long time back. His pension he considers a "contract" with the state in which he worked for. He worked for the DOT for about 40 years. Christie came into office and cut a lot, and now Dad gets less, and of course hates that fat blowhard. :lol:

Yeah? I feel your dad's pain. There's a BIG difference between what I was promised when I enlisted and what I ended up with. Once the government -- any government -- is done with you, they're done with you.

country
11-18-2015, 11:30 AM

Even with Hillarys past screwups as Sec of State, she will be difficult to beat. Women and uninformed voters will support her just so they can brag about voting for the first woman president, just as obama was elected as a first black president.
Coupled with the inability of republicans to unite behind a candidate unless he/she is their candidate.
Its a known fact many republicans sat out the last presidential election because they didn't like Romney.

Kathianne
11-18-2015, 11:32 AM
Even with Hillarys past screwups as Sec of State, she will be difficult to beat. Women and uninformed voters will support her just so they can brag about voting for the first woman president, just as obama was elected as a first black president.
Coupled with the inability of republicans to unite behind a candidate unless he/she is their candidate.
Its a known fact many republicans sat out the last presidential election because they didn't like Romney.

I'm pretty sure that the decisive factor will be whether or not the threat from within and without is brought to the forefront. While I find Trump's rise offensive, he's shined a light on the threats.