PDA

View Full Version : The Rocky series.

Black Diamond
11-19-2015, 12:03 AM
Man they have milked this franchise for all it's worth. "Creed ". Is the seventh installment.

Jeff
11-19-2015, 09:03 AM
Man they have milked this franchise for all it's worth. "Creed ". Is the seventh installment.

Yea th sure have, but hell Rocky is the man. But as you said enough is enough. I watched Fast and Furious 7 the other night and it was horrible, another one played out just to long.

Gunny
11-19-2015, 09:42 AM

Y'think? I was a teenager when the first Rocky came out. I'll be 56 next month. :laugh:

jimnyc
11-19-2015, 09:44 AM
The original was 1976!! I was 8 years old when the first came out, and now I'm 47. That's about 40 years. At least they didn't whip them out year after year. I kinda enjoyed all of them. This last one really does look like it'll be a decent flick.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-19-2015, 10:15 AM
Only Rocky that I thought was good, was Jim Rockford--in the Rockford Files tv series starring James Garner.
Now that was good.
Whereas, I've never been a fan of Stallone. Especially bad was the Rocky crap he did. The fight scenes in it had me laughing. --Tyr