PDA

View Full Version : `They're like locusts. They're moving from "Country to Country....."

LongTermGuy
11-19-2015, 01:08 AM
~ "I saw what they're planning to do. They're like Locusts They're moving from Country to Country... their whole civilization. After they've consumed every natural resource they move on... and we're next. Nuke 'em. Let's nuke the bastards" ~ :thumb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywiaM6PA

Black Diamond
11-19-2015, 01:09 AM
A plague?

Jeff
11-19-2015, 08:59 AM
A plague?

Fungus !!!

I remember taking 1000's of Locust and putting them in a 10 gallon fish tanl with a screen over the top of it, we poured gas in it and lit it up. Sounds like a fun thing to do with these animals .

Perianne
11-19-2015, 09:23 AM
That video is referencing Muslims. They are like human locusts. They bring nothing but misery to regular people.

revelarts
11-19-2015, 09:29 AM
Theres another message there about humanity uniting against a common enemy.
But you have to believe that Muslims are humans or "regular people" to see that one i guess.

Noir
11-19-2015, 09:34 AM
The irony of the message in that video is just too much xD

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-19-2015, 09:56 AM
Theres another message there about humanity uniting against a common enemy.
But you have to believe that Muslims are humans or "regular people" to see that one i guess.

You know what I wish??
I wish that every damn son of a bitch that defends these filthy vermin was forced to go live in a country controlled by these inhuman pieces of shit for at least a year. --if they SURVIVED that long there, which is EXTREMELY doubtful.
Read the damn stinking murder book they call the Koran!!
Stop speaking from ignorance!
The Koran--ORDERS-- them to murder!! And to do so with no pity or compassion.
They are worse than a plague. Have you ever known of a damn plague lasting over 1400+ years??
Good grief, damn idiots speak about them and what they are and know not a damn thing about that ffing murder book and child molesting piece of dead shit that they worship....
Get a damn clue.............................................. .................................................. ......................................
-Tyr

jimnyc
11-19-2015, 10:02 AM
You know what I wish??
I wish that every damn son of a bitch that defends these filthy vermin was forced to go live in a country controlled by these inhuman pieces of shit for at least a year.

Hell, and not even the warn torn places. Just go live with them in Islam dominated countries, and under Sharia law.

LongTermGuy
11-19-2015, 12:57 PM
That video is referencing Muslims. They are like human locusts. They bring nothing but misery to regular people.

*That video is from Independence day movie....:laugh: You smarty little cookie you:coffee: