PDA

View Full Version : Bush was right all along

jimnyc
11-19-2015, 11:18 AM
How eerily true is this? And everything was fine, until Obama bailed - and all of Bush's words started coming true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdEmsk6qkJk

jimnyc
11-19-2015, 11:20 AM
Way to go Barry, and nitwit supporters and colleagues, you made GWB look like a rocket scientist with the ability to read into the future. Oh, wait - it was just common sense, wasn't it? Blame Bush all you like, but he knew what he was doing, and predicted exactly what was happening if we bailed before the commanders and others on the ground said so.

gabosaurus
11-19-2015, 11:24 AM
The Onion was right. Bush was a meddling fool who sacrificed the security of the free world for his own selfish ambitions.

http://www.theonion.com/multiblogpost/this-war-will-destabilize-the-entire-mideast-regio-11534

Gunny
11-19-2015, 11:30 AM
The Onion was right. Bush was a meddling fool who sacrificed the security of the free world for his own selfish ambitions.

http://www.theonion.com/multiblogpost/this-war-will-destabilize-the-entire-mideast-regio-11534

No, seems you and whatever the onion is (got one in the fridge) were wrong. What selfish ambitions did he have exactly? Take a good long look in the mirror at YOUR candidate. Lying scum and criminal. Guilty of violating laws since the late 80s. But you'll STILL vote for her lying criminal fat ass. What does that say about YOU?

jimnyc
11-19-2015, 11:34 AM

Your brain is mush from reading fake shit, which you then start to believe. Fact is - Bush was 100% spot on with his comments in this video, and your "side" made a horrid decision and now we have ISIS and a few hundred thousand extra dead people.

jimnyc
11-19-2015, 11:37 AM
How long before the ninnies come in with the anti-war crap, and their Bush was wrong, no WMD's and other BS?

revelarts
11-19-2015, 11:38 AM
this is even MORE eerily true. All of Chenney's word came true.
He Bush and all the republicans should have stuck with that CLEAR and perfectly acurate view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YENbElb5-xY

Gunny
11-19-2015, 11:42 AM
How long before the ninnies come in with the anti-war crap, and their Bush was wrong, no WMD's and other BS?

Same old game. The last 7 years have been Bush's fault. They started blaming Bush for Clinton's policies after they tried to cheat an election. Don't know when people are going to wake up and realize the left has no bottom line they won't sink to trying to win. Hell, even dead democrats vote. The world's in chaos and on the brink of another world war, and all they care about is winning a stupid election no matter what. Despite the fact the world is on the brink of war because of THEIR stupid president.

I can play blame game too. Don't pull your fucking troops out until the area is completely secure.

Drummond
11-19-2015, 11:44 AM
The Onion was right ....

Ah, now I see. Do you base your political stances on guidance from 'Onion' publications .. ?:rolleyes:

jimnyc
11-19-2015, 11:45 AM
Of course things were contained and on the way towards being better - until we bailed. The barrage of war had dwindled down. Terrorists did not overtake every other town. Women and children were not being slaughtered. So while maybe people said things in the past, it doesn't change the fact that things were going fine. Until someone made the decision to leave, probably based on the non-stop whining of the anti-war ninnies.

But of course there are always the 'tards that think we should never even be outside of the USA, no matter what, like a drooling Ron Paul and his ilk.

jimnyc
11-19-2015, 11:47 AM
Ah, now I see. Do you base your political stances on guidance from 'Onion' publications .. ?:rolleyes:

Her brain is mush. I kid you not. She'll be voting for a criminal, and even then, she'll still be blaming Bush for everything regardless of the outcome.

Gunny
11-19-2015, 11:51 AM
Of course things were contained and on the way towards being better - until we bailed. The barrage of war had dwindled down. Terrorists did not overtake every other town. Women and children were not being slaughtered. So while maybe people said things in the past, it doesn't change the fact that things were going fine. Until someone made the decision to leave, probably based on the non-stop whining of the anti-war ninnies.

But of course there are always the 'tards that think we should never even be outside of the USA, no matter what, like a drooling Ron Paul and his ilk.

Obama thinks he's building a "legacy". Is it his intent to be the dumbest President ever, or what? HE has created this mess. And the lefties are still "we're voting D". For what? If you want to be a communist, go be one in someone else's country. China and Russia are available.

revelarts
11-19-2015, 12:39 PM
this is even MORE eerily true. All of Chenney's word came true.
He Bush and all the republicans should have stuck with that CLEAR and perfectly acurate view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YENbElb5-xY

3 sentences here gunny,
to many words to reply too as well?

Gunny
11-19-2015, 12:42 PM
3 sentences here gunny,

I don't watch videos much either. You're 0 for 2 today. :laugh:

Lighten up, Ajax.

jimnyc
11-19-2015, 12:48 PM

Lighten up, Ajax.

I won't post long videos unless it's sports. No way I expect others here to watch long videos, some over an hour. It's also not difficult to place things in one's own words, or so one would think. Sometimes I'll read a sentence and then move to the next post, as I have difficulty with chicken scratch.

I know a guy on another board who set up his account so that everything he posts comes out in italics. I also pass by his posts mostly, as it's too difficult to read.

revelarts
11-19-2015, 12:50 PM

Lighten up, Ajax.

But you watched Jim's a the beginning here? right?

revelarts
11-19-2015, 12:52 PM
I won't post long videos unless it's sports. No way I expect others here to watch long videos, some over an hour. It's also not difficult to place things in one's own words, or so one would think. Sometimes I'll read a sentence and then move to the next post, as I have difficulty with chicken scratch.

I know a guy on another board who set up his account so that everything he posts comes out in italics. I also pass by his posts mostly, as it's too difficult to read.

1 minute and 20 secs is a LONG video?:rolleyes:
Jim your full of it here.
:laugh:

jimnyc
11-19-2015, 12:58 PM
1 minute and 20 secs is a LONG video?:rolleyes:
Jim your full of it here.
:laugh:

What the fuck are you talking about? I watched the video you posted AND replied about it. I never once stated I wouldn't watch a 1 minute video.

So you can't fucking type, and you can't comprehend either. What a shocker.

country
11-19-2015, 01:02 PM

Just what was his selfish ambitions, and explain the selfish ambitions of the democrats who voted to support Bush's selfish ambitions. Please use your own words, not a quote from a liberal reporter.

Gunny
11-19-2015, 01:02 PM
But you watched Jim's a the beginning here? right?

I don't remember, actually. I don't think I did. I know the story. Been hearing it since he was accused of stealing an election. Stop taking things so personally. I shouldn't have to keep trying to explain myself to you noobs that showed up during my hiatus. If I attack you personally, there'll be NO doubt in your mind. Otherwise, I'm just disagreeing with your ideology and I talk the way I talk.

You can look. I'm on record for not agreeing with invading Iraq. But he did. Now we made a damned mess of the place and Obama is shirking our responsibility to clean it up. Bush isn't President. Obama is. And he has taken something that was under control and created chaos, and has us on the brink of another World War.

Where's the hard part here?

LongTermGuy
11-19-2015, 01:03 PM
3 sentences here gunny,

​I watched the video...Please Clarify the point your trying to make.

revelarts
11-19-2015, 01:19 PM
the question Chenny answered was basically this.
Should we go into Iran and topple Saddam?
He said "NO", among the reasons.

"It'd be a quagmire." TRUE, that's exactly what it is. during Bush and Obama
"There's no good gov't to put in it's place." TRUE, it's a weak corrupt gov't with strong ties to Iran at this point
"Saddam is not worth, very many U.S. lives." TRUE. how many live are worth what we got out of Iraq we're less safe.

none of the above reasons changed after 9-11,
plus we found no thousands of WMD, no mushroom cloud etc etc.,

As Chenney said in 1994
"It was a good decision" not to invade.
that wise position never changed.

Gunny
11-19-2015, 01:22 PM

I think he's just arguing with me over his lousy journalistic skills. And I don't consider videos journalism. So let;s lay this out ....

I have one businessman dude arguing with me about the military; and,

Rev wants to play journalism.

F*ck, anyone want to argue electricity with me while you're at it?

If I am the enemy, you don't attack my strengths. You attack an enemy's weaknesses. Do you see me hanging out in tyr's poetry threads? Start one on algebra and hold your breath waiting for me to get to it. :laugh:

revelarts
11-19-2015, 01:43 PM
I think he's just arguing with me over his lousy journalistic skills. And I don't consider videos journalism. So let;s lay this out ....

I have one businessman dude arguing with me about the military; and,

Rev wants to play journalism.

F*ck, anyone want to argue electricity with me while you're at it?

If I am the enemy, you don't attack my strengths. You attack an enemy's weaknesses. Do you see me hanging out in tyr's poetry threads? Start one on algebra and hold your breath waiting for me to get to it. :laugh:

Gunny it's simple. over in the other thread you said my post were to long, so you don't read or reply.
in this thread i had 3 sentences and a a 1 minute video and you didn't reply.

my point was i don't always write a wall of words. and people still ignore it.

simple as that.

no fuss no muss.

But you see how you've made all kinds of assumptions on my meaning and motives.
it's one of the reason i write longer post. to avoid all that negative speculation.

Gunny
11-19-2015, 01:52 PM
Gunny it's simple. over in the other thread you said my post were to long, so you don't read or reply.
in this thread i had 3 sentences and a a 1 minute video and you didn't reply.

my point was i don't always write a wall of words. and people still ignore it.

simple as that.

no fuss no muss.

Now you're trying to play games. Ain't going to work with me, bubba. If you look, those are sentences. Not paragraphs. They make individual points that address the issue.

I don't read your posts because you take up half a page going all over the place. If that's what you want to do, feel free. But don't turn around and say "no one listens to me" when they don't read a wall of words. You don't know how to pick a topic, stick to it, then support it.

And I'm not going to play expand-a-post with you addressing each and every thing you go into left field about. I have things to do and this 4 months old baby I have about 12 hours a day isn't interested in what you have to say. She wants her dipey changed and a fresh ba-ba.