PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Night Football

jimnyc
11-19-2015, 01:31 PM
WTF? Tennessee Vs. Jacksonville? Which genius decided this would be a good game for national TV? These teams stink and stunk before the season started. I hate you sometimes NFL!!

LongTermGuy
11-19-2015, 01:32 PM
WTF? Tennessee Vs. Jacksonville? Which genius decided this would be a good game for national TV? These teams stink and stunk before the season started. I hate you sometimes NFL!!

Understand...but ...Its`s something to watch...dont be spoiled :coffee:

jimnyc
11-19-2015, 01:35 PM
Understand...but ...Its`s something to watch...dont be spoiled :coffee:

True, true. I've still been watching re-runs of Law and Order that I've seen 33x each, so I suppose shitty NFL teams will be a bit of a relief.

Gunny
11-19-2015, 01:39 PM

The same geniuses that gin up Sunday Night Football. They need to stick to Sunday day games and MNF. Thursday night football is throwing shit against the wall to see if it sticks.

Perianne
11-19-2015, 01:53 PM
Do y'all remember when Monday Night Football was THE game to watch? Now it is smelly, week after week.

I always work Thursday night, so it doesn't really matter to me about which game is on.

I have watched more football this year than previous years. I actually watched the last quarter of Houston beating Cincinnati Sunday night.

jimnyc
11-19-2015, 01:55 PM
Do y'all remember when Monday Night Football was THE game to watch? Now it is smelly, week after week.

I always work Thursday night, so it doesn't really matter to me about which game is on.

I have watched more football this year than previous years. I actually watched the last quarter of Houston beating Cincinnati Sunday night.

Howard Cosell. Back then was when MNF was awesome. It's still awesome when the Steelers play! :)

LongTermGuy
11-19-2015, 04:37 PM
True, true. I've still been watching re-runs of Law and Order that I've seen 33x each, so I suppose shitty NFL teams will be a bit of a relief.

Football is Football...it will get us through Thursday night...plus they make comments on other teams and stuff...:beer:

LongTermGuy
11-19-2015, 08:11 PM
20 minutes until the game starts...

Not on regular TV....can be seen here If interested....

http://www.nfl.com/network