PDA

View Full Version : Jared Fogle

glockmail
11-19-2015, 04:31 PM
15 years in prison!

jimnyc
11-19-2015, 04:34 PM
Heard on the radio, more than the prosecution even asked for. Oh man, he's gonna be sore pretty soon!! No doubt they are waiting for him. He'll probably be in a different area of the prison where they keep various sex offenders, as regular prisoners want to kill them.

glockmail
11-19-2015, 04:39 PM
He'll have his share of foot longs.

:lol:

hjmick
11-19-2015, 05:00 PM
15 years in prison!

In a strange coincidence, that's the same age he likes his women...

Gunny
11-20-2015, 12:50 PM
15 years in prison!

That's it? 15 years? He from Canada or something? Nothing more disgusting than an adult abusing their power over a child. Except maybe the idiots that prey on noncombatants. They're kind of equal in my eyes. Waste of natural resources to be terminated.

Black Diamond
11-20-2015, 12:53 PM
May he be thoroughly violated repeatedly.

revelarts
11-20-2015, 01:13 PM
Tragic, and 15 years is light

But anyone see a difference here
Hastert pleads guilty in hush money case
Hush money paid for what?
yes pedophilia.

but he's not being charged or investigated for that but for the lie covering brides.

how many years is he getting?
"Prosecutors recommended that the judge consider the federal sentencing guidelines, which given Hastert's crime and lack of previous criminal history, is a sentence ranging from no prison time up to six months."
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/28/politics/dennis-hastert-court-hearing/

jimnyc
11-20-2015, 01:27 PM

yes pedophilia.

but he's not being charged or investigated for that but for the lie covering brides.

"Prosecutors recommended that the judge consider the federal sentencing guidelines, which given Hastert's crime and lack of previous criminal history, is a sentence ranging from no prison time up to six months."

Because it appears the charges, sentencing and such you see are based on financial stuff. Apparently the victim chose to receive money instead of reporting the crime and going after him. Perhaps there is still an ongoing investigation on the side. But if this person took the money, and won't cooperate with authorities, or the SOL has passed, then there is nothing they can do about it now. And considering he left that school in 1981, I would imagine there is not much they can do at this stage.

Gunny
11-20-2015, 01:38 PM
May he be thoroughly violated repeatedly.

He'll be locked down and isolated. Hope he has fun with THAT. He wouldn't last two weeks in general. And it would last 2 weeks only because the others would be arguing about just how to kill him.

Gunny
11-20-2015, 01:40 PM

yes pedophilia.

WTF does Jared being a pedophile have to do with hush money?

revelarts
11-20-2015, 01:41 PM
Because it appears the charges, sentencing and such you see are based on financial stuff. Apparently the victim chose to receive money instead of reporting the crime and going after him. Perhaps there is still an ongoing investigation on the side. But if this person took the money, and won't cooperate with authorities, or the SOL has passed, then there is nothing they can do about it now. And considering he left that school in 1981, I would imagine there is not much they can do at this stage.

no separate investigation going on at all.
And there are more victims than from High School, the sister of a dead victim (hiv), and FBI investigations around during the Clinton era and after exposed the confirms this. All around the same time Barney Frank was said to have been caught w underaged boys and Mark Foley 'R' was caught sending sexual messages to teen male congressional page's.

I'm just pointing out that some people go to jail as they should, others not so much.

jimnyc
11-20-2015, 01:41 PM
WTF does Jared being a pedophile have to do with hush money?

Apparently the hush money was to a kid he allegedly violated when he was in a school back in the mid-late 70's.

jimnyc
11-20-2015, 01:43 PM
no separate investigation going on at all.
And there are more victims than from High School, the sister of a dead victim (hiv), and FBI investigations around during the Clinton era and after which exposed the confirms this. All around the same time Barney Frank was said to have been caught w underaged boys and Mark Foley 'R' was caught sending sexual messages to teen male congressional page's.

I'm just pointing out that some people go to jail as they should, others not so much.

Even Clinton era would have been beyond the 10 year SOL. No investigation needed, unless reported at the time. If they chose hush money, they are idiots. They should have chose to report the crime and have him prosecuted.

Black Diamond
11-20-2015, 01:52 PM
Even Clinton era would have been beyond the 10 year SOL. No investigation needed, unless reported at the time. If they chose hush money, they are idiots. They should have chose to report the crime and have him prosecuted.

Is there any crime besides murder that has a longer SOL than seven years? i know there isnt an sol for murder.

revelarts
11-20-2015, 01:55 PM

If he's known to have done it in the 70s and the late 90's do you think he hasn't done it since or that he's stopped?

jimnyc
11-20-2015, 01:57 PM
Is there any crime besides murder that has a longer SOL than seven years? i know there isnt an sol for murder.

Honestly, I'm not really sure. Murder is the only one I DO know for sure has no SOL. I looked up the SOL for the various sex crimes and what not in Illinois, and it was 10 years. Seems to be comparable across the board with many other states.

Oh, I think maybe kidnapping as well might not have a SOL. I have to look though...

jimnyc
11-20-2015, 01:58 PM
If he's known to have done it in the 70s and the late 90's do you think he hasn't done it since or that he's stopped?

I can't say for sure, but if so, I hope someone puts a bullet in his head. And from the many stories I have heard over the years, these folks seemingly never stop.

revelarts
11-20-2015, 02:02 PM
I can't say for sure, but if so, I hope someone puts a bullet in his head. And from the many stories I have heard over the years, these folks seemingly never stop.
a bullet In the attempt yep.
but gettingg it done all legally
I'd say to start with a warrant to spy on and search that scumbags stuff is about overdue.

jimnyc
11-20-2015, 02:05 PM
I'd say to start with a warrant to spy on and search that scumbags stuff is about overdue.

It's a shame that the ability to get away from it to begin with was from $$$. But a few million dollars can have people do some weird things. I know damn well I would do all kinds of things for that kinda of dough!! But to allow someone to get away with sexual assault, on me or my kid, or anything remotely like that, for money? No way. There IS a limit to my being a dirtbag. :)

Voted4Reagan
11-20-2015, 02:50 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7958&stc=1

Gunny
11-20-2015, 03:16 PM

You touch one of MY little girls? I got your getting it done legally. You can try me for kidnapping, torture and murder. And I don't need a damned warrant. I got a K-Bar.

Voted4Reagan
11-20-2015, 04:49 PM
And I don't need a damned warrant. I got a K-Bar.

I got 2... plus a Kukri Blade.

for cutting off bits......

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7960&stc=1

Gunny
11-20-2015, 05:14 PM
I got 2... plus a Kukri Blade.

for cutting off bits......

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7960&stc=1

I have a diato and a shiato. If you can use that thing I'll hold your Coke. I just want to know who has to dig the damned hole? All I got's girls. They look at shovels like they're UFOs. :laugh:

Jeff
11-21-2015, 08:09 AM
He'll be locked down and isolated. Hope he has fun with THAT. He wouldn't last two weeks in general. And it would last 2 weeks only because the others would be arguing about just how to kill him.

Hell Bro I know one of these fucking perverted scumbags that hurt someone close to me, he received 1 year ( the was years ago ) and they put his perverted ass in a trailer with other pervs outside the main prison to keep him safe, Hell they even gave him work release and he showed up at the home of the young girl I speak of. He thought he had it made, and he did for like 20 years, until he met me, he has recently quit his job, after being there for 23 years ( he could of retired at 25 ) dam near gave his house away and moved cross country, seems he was more afraid for his life on the outside 20 years later, well surprise surprise, guess who has his new home address. :thumb: