PDA

View Full Version : Bye Week

jimnyc
11-20-2015, 12:11 PM
Steelers are on their bye week. Football won't be the same. All I have left for this week is to wish losses on other teams!!

Houston knocked off Cinci for me, now hopefully they can beat the Jets this week, take one of our contenders for the WC down a notch. Arizona needs to beat Cinci for me this week. I will be forever indebted to them if they can do me this solid, at least until we play them next. Buffalo has no chance against New England, but it's my weekly job to root for them to lose. The Giants are on their bye week as well. That sucks for me, as I LOVE to root against them. Maybe I'll get lucky and something bad will happen to them anyway.

That's lame stuff. But the Nascar championship race is tomorrow, and I'm rooting for Jeff Gordon to go out a champion, so that can help fill the gaps. :)

Black Diamond
11-20-2015, 12:12 PM
Never count rex Ryan out against new England

jimnyc
11-20-2015, 12:24 PM
Never count rex Ryan out against new England

It would be nice! I'd like to see their undefeated season go up in flames again.

Black Diamond
11-20-2015, 12:33 PM
It would be nice! I'd like to see their undefeated season go up in flames again.

I feel like Rex is obsessed with new England.

Gunny
11-21-2015, 01:50 PM
Steelers are on their bye week. Football won't be the same. All I have left for this week is to wish losses on other teams!!

Houston knocked off Cinci for me, now hopefully they can beat the Jets this week, take one of our contenders for the WC down a notch. Arizona needs to beat Cinci for me this week. I will be forever indebted to them if they can do me this solid, at least until we play them next. Buffalo has no chance against New England, but it's my weekly job to root for them to lose. The Giants are on their bye week as well. That sucks for me, as I LOVE to root against them. Maybe I'll get lucky and something bad will happen to them anyway.

That's lame stuff. But the Nascar championship race is tomorrow, and I'm rooting for Jeff Gordon to go out a champion, so that can help fill the gaps. :)

I was going to ask if this meant you were going to STFU about the Steelers and stop spamming your own board with Steelers threads, but .....:slap: