PDA

View Full Version : Hillary: Muslims Have ‘Nothing Whatsoever to Do With Terrorism’

jimnyc
11-20-2015, 02:27 PM
This woman is delusional, in addition to being a criminal. ISIS is taking over cities as many know, and changing the way of life and how things are ran, and many like it. Many want the caliphate. Some directly support terrorism. Some work for the terrorists. Some help them by turning blind eyes.

But at least she is beginning to see the light on how they need to be handled, but like Obama, she's afraid to go all in.

-----

Hillary Clinton focused on her real enemy – Americans who disagree with her – in a campaign speech on Thursday.

In a statement her own campaign Tweeted out as her marquee comment, Clinton declared: “Let’s be clear: Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.”

The UK Daily Mail describes Clinton as “reading her speech at a brisk clip from a teleprompter at the Council on Foreign Relations in New York City,” but slowing down to mock Republicans over the phrase “radical Islamic terrorism,” which “Republicans often accuse President Barack Obama of purposefully avoiding.”

The Daily Mail cheekily notes that Clinton “referred repeatedly to ‘radical jihadism’ as a global scourge, but didn’t explain how the concept of jihadism is consistent with the notion that adherents of the world’s second largest religion are wholly uninvolved.”

The rest of her remarks are summarized as follows:

Blaming ‘radical Islamic terrorism’ for vicious attacks of the sort that killed 129 people last Friday in Paris, she said, ‘isn’t just a distraction.’ Affiliating them with a religion ‘gives these criminals, these murderers, more standing than they deserve.’

In the end, Clinton insisted, the Obama administration enjoyed some success by decoupling its strategy to defeat al-Qaeda from its religious underpinnings.

‘Our priority should be how to fight the enemy,’ she said. ‘In the end it didn’t matter what kind of terrorist we called [Osama] bin Laden. It mattered that we killed bin Laden.’

She also backed the president’s call for an America open to Syrian refugees, saying that the United States can’t ‘turn our backs on those in need.’

Clinton particularly warned against ‘discriminating against Muslims,’ saying that ‘many of these refugees are fleeing the same terrorists who threaten us.’

She did, however, call for ground troops to fight the 100 percent non-Islamic Islamic State, which is a significant departure from President Obama’s foreign policy… although she doesn’t want too many ground troops.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/19/hillary-clinton-muslims-peaceful-tolerant-nothing-whatsoever-terrorism/

Gunny
11-20-2015, 03:40 PM
This woman is delusional, in addition to being a criminal. ISIS is taking over cities as many know, and changing the way of life and how things are ran, and many like it. Many want the caliphate. Some directly support terrorism. Some work for the terrorists. Some help them by turning blind eyes.

But at least she is beginning to see the light on how they need to be handled, but like Obama, she's afraid to go all in.

-----

Hillary Clinton focused on her real enemy – Americans who disagree with her – in a campaign speech on Thursday.

In a statement her own campaign Tweeted out as her marquee comment, Clinton declared: “Let’s be clear: Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.”

The UK Daily Mail describes Clinton as “reading her speech at a brisk clip from a teleprompter at the Council on Foreign Relations in New York City,” but slowing down to mock Republicans over the phrase “radical Islamic terrorism,” which “Republicans often accuse President Barack Obama of purposefully avoiding.”

The Daily Mail cheekily notes that Clinton “referred repeatedly to ‘radical jihadism’ as a global scourge, but didn’t explain how the concept of jihadism is consistent with the notion that adherents of the world’s second largest religion are wholly uninvolved.”

The rest of her remarks are summarized as follows:

Blaming ‘radical Islamic terrorism’ for vicious attacks of the sort that killed 129 people last Friday in Paris, she said, ‘isn’t just a distraction.’ Affiliating them with a religion ‘gives these criminals, these murderers, more standing than they deserve.’

In the end, Clinton insisted, the Obama administration enjoyed some success by decoupling its strategy to defeat al-Qaeda from its religious underpinnings.

‘Our priority should be how to fight the enemy,’ she said. ‘In the end it didn’t matter what kind of terrorist we called [Osama] bin Laden. It mattered that we killed bin Laden.’

She also backed the president’s call for an America open to Syrian refugees, saying that the United States can’t ‘turn our backs on those in need.’

Clinton particularly warned against ‘discriminating against Muslims,’ saying that ‘many of these refugees are fleeing the same terrorists who threaten us.’

She did, however, call for ground troops to fight the 100 percent non-Islamic Islamic State, which is a significant departure from President Obama’s foreign policy… although she doesn’t want too many ground troops.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/19/hillary-clinton-muslims-peaceful-tolerant-nothing-whatsoever-terrorism/

I swear to God I was ready to spear my tube with the remote. If I have to listen to Obama or Hillary one more fucking time, bets are off. And Fox is as bad about playing their crap as CNN or MSNBC. I'm sick of listening to this shit.
Islam's not behind ISIS". Really? Then just who the fuck is besides Democrats?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-20-2015, 08:26 PM
I swear to God I was ready to spear my tube with the remote. If I have to listen to Obama or Hillary one more fucking time, bets are off. And Fox is as bad about playing their crap as CNN or MSNBC. I'm sick of listening to this shit.

All the ffing mouthpieces screaming--"Its not Islam!"" are sold out stinking traitors and they know they are lying like rugs!
Every damn one of them should be in prison for their corruption and damn treason IMHO.
I MYSELF THINK EACH ONE, AFTER A DAY IN COURT , AND --IF- FOUND GUILTY BY THE COURTS, SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY EXECUTED FOR TREASON. -TYR

LongTermGuy
11-20-2015, 08:33 PM

Damn Gunny! I feel better now...Im not alone.....Understand and agree.!

Elessar
11-20-2015, 08:42 PM
Where in the Solar System is this fucking woman's head?

Denied Behghazi...Asked who people would want to answer the phone at 3 a.m.
She sure as shit didn't.

Claimed dodging sniper fire in Kosovo...

Booted from the Watergate Commission.

She's stealing breathing air from others.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-20-2015, 09:26 PM
Where in the Solar System is this fucking woman's head?

Denied Behghazi...Asked who people would want to answer the phone at 3 a.m.
She sure as shit didn't.

Claimed dodging sniper fire in Kosovo...

Booted from the Watergate Commission.

She's stealing breathing air from others.

Yet the brain-dead, the fools, the heathen, the lazy bastards, the globalists , the dems, the leftists and the blinded want her to become the next President!!!!
What does that say about the abject deprivation, stupidity, blindness and ignorance of the populace????
SAD TO HAVE TO SAY--- if she gets elected(WITHOUT ANY VOTER CHEATING) we deserve to be destroyed IMHO. --Tyr

Drummond
11-20-2015, 09:39 PM
All the ffing mouthpieces screaming--"Its not Islam!"" are sold out stinking traitors and they know they are lying like rugs!
Every damn one of them should be in prison for their corruption and damn treason IMHO.
I MYSELF THINK EACH ONE, AFTER A DAY IN COURT , AND --IF- FOUND GUILTY BY THE COURTS, SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY EXECUTED FOR TREASON. -TYR:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Apply that in the UK, and you'd wipe out every major political Party we've got. ALL of them subscribe to this, aided and abetted by most of our media.

PixieStix
11-20-2015, 10:47 PM
PLEASE GOD, Please don't let the criminal win the Presidency :huddle:

Jeff
11-21-2015, 08:03 AM

Win the presidency, that Beotch ought to be in prison, man what a world we live in. It's almost funny, these pussy ass Liberals that allow this to happen are slowly seeing the fruit of their labor, look at that college where the blacks decided to riot ( and one idiot went on a hunger strike, that shit cracked me up, my response would of been " well guess your dead Tyrone, see ya " ) because they say they heard someone utter the word nigger, well the blacks deiced they would disrupt a parade and wouldn't stop until the Dean quit, so he did, Yes this liberal pussy that gave these idiots the power to do this stupid shit now see's the beast he helped create so he will now step out and let real men deal with it.

LongTermGuy
11-21-2015, 08:05 AM

:clap:

Good Morning All.....a little mental caffeine for you....to get you going:coffee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xobY1Wx6Kls

fj1200
11-23-2015, 03:03 PM

The campaign commercials write themselves. I've already got one where the phone rings at 3 a.m. and Hillary isn't there to answer. ;)

jimnyc
11-23-2015, 03:06 PM
The campaign commercials write themselves. I've already got one where the phone rings at 3 a.m. and Hillary isn't there to answer. ;)

If you make a funny about Hillary - she will send someone to interrogate you and get your personal information!!

Hillary Clinton gets elected President and is spending her first night in the White House.
The ghost of George Washington appears, and Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"
Washington says, "Never tell a lie."
Ouch! Says Hillary, I don't know about that.
The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson appears...
Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"
Jefferson says, "Listen to the people."
Ohhh! I really don't want to do that.
On the third night, the ghost of Abe Lincoln appears...
Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"
Lincoln says, "Go to the theater."

fj1200
11-23-2015, 03:09 PM
If you make a funny about Hillary - she will send someone to interrogate you and get your personal information!!

They'll get a whole bunch of :blabla: !!!

jimnyc
11-23-2015, 03:14 PM
They'll get a whole bunch of :blabla: !!!

Just tell them you're a liberal and they will let you go :poke:

fj1200
11-23-2015, 03:20 PM
Just tell them you're a liberal and they will let you go :poke:

They would see right through the obvious lie when they take a look at my uber-conservative nature as expressed on DP. :cool:

Jeff
11-24-2015, 08:24 AM
The Ol Lady runs a Nursing home for people with Alzheimer and most of them have better sense than that the filthy tramp ( thanks perianne, love it :laugh: )

namvet
11-24-2015, 10:10 AM
I didn't know she was working for ISIS :laugh:

Drummond
11-24-2015, 12:09 PM

You've been collecting them ?

That's devotion for you ...:rolleyes:

Drummond
11-24-2015, 12:10 PM
They would see right through the obvious lie when they take a look at my uber-conservative nature as expressed on DP. :cool::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::lau gh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

fj1200
11-24-2015, 01:33 PM
:blabla:

You sure do try extra hard to be a useless troll. You do realize that those would be commercials that I can think of AGAINST Hillary don't you?

Drummond
11-24-2015, 01:52 PM
You sure do try extra hard to be a useless troll. You do realize that those would be commercials that I can think of AGAINST Hillary don't you?

'Thanks' for the abusive quote 'rewrite', typical of your OWN trolling, and illustrating a depth of troll behaviour I have never (nor would) stoop to, myself.

The answer to your question is .. NO, I don't realise they'd be 'anti' Hillary. Your word as to what they really are doesn't prove a thing.

Tell us all again about how you're the 'ultimate' Thatcherite.:laugh: Moreover, an 'anti Big Government' one ..... :laugh::laugh:

fj1200
11-24-2015, 02:02 PM
:blah:

You troll, I treat you like a troll.