PDA

View Full Version : Sharyl Attkisson: Sources Say Obama Won't Listen to Intel About Islamic Terrorist....

LongTermGuy
11-21-2015, 07:45 PM
~"I have talked to people who have worked in the Obama administration who firmly believe he has made up his

mind, I would say closed his mind, they say, to the intelligence they try to bring him about various groups he

does not consider terrorists even if they're on the U.S. list of designated terrorists," Attkisson said.

"I don't know the reasoning for it -- I’ve only been told by those who have allegedly attempted to present him,

or been in the circle that has attempted to present him, with certain intelligence that they said he doesn’t want

it, he said he doesn't want it or he won't read it in some instances."~

"Worse yet, the president apparently wants Homeland Security officials to be as disinterested as he is in the potentially terroristic qualities of individuals entering the United States." ~

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2015/11/20/sharyl-attkisson-sources-say-obama-wont-listen-to-intel-about-islamic-terrorist-groups

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-21-2015, 08:28 PM
~"I have talked to people who have worked in the Obama administration who firmly believe he has made up his

mind, I would say closed his mind, they say, to the intelligence they try to bring him about various groups he

does not consider terrorists even if they're on the U.S. list of designated terrorists," Attkisson said.

"I don't know the reasoning for it -- I’ve only been told by those who have allegedly attempted to present him,

or been in the circle that has attempted to present him, with certain intelligence that they said he doesn’t want

it, he said he doesn't want it or he won't read it in some instances."~

"Worse yet, the president apparently wants Homeland Security officials to be as disinterested as he is in the potentially terroristic qualities of individuals entering the United States." ~

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2015/11/20/sharyl-attkisson-sources-say-obama-wont-listen-to-intel-about-islamic-terrorist-groups

Confirms even more my statements about this muslim- in -hiding, waging his jihad against this nation.
I've only been saying this for 7+ years.
I spotted what the traitorous bastard was long ago! -Tyr