PDA

View Full Version : Dirtbag: Racist Who Filmed Himself Punching Elderly Black Man For "Social Experiment"

jimnyc
11-23-2015, 11:26 AM
Says he got 6 years in prison. He should have got more. Would have liked to see him play his game with someone his age. Cowardly fuck.

---

A Houston-area man who targeted an African-American senior for a knockout was sentenced on Friday to almost six years in federal prison, officials said. Conrad Alvin Barrett, 29, punched a 79-year-old man to the ground in Katy, Texas, in November 2013 in a hate crime he carried out with his cellphone camera rolling, according to the U.S. Department of Justice. The vicious blow from the white Texan fractured Roy Coleman’s jaw in two places.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/88534" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gunny
11-23-2015, 12:12 PM
Says he got 6 years in prison. He should have got more. Would have liked to see him play his game with someone his age. Cowardly fuck.

---

A Houston-area man who targeted an African-American senior for a knockout was sentenced on Friday to almost six years in federal prison, officials said. Conrad Alvin Barrett, 29, punched a 79-year-old man to the ground in Katy, Texas, in November 2013 in a hate crime he carried out with his cellphone camera rolling, according to the U.S. Department of Justice. The vicious blow from the white Texan fractured Roy Coleman’s jaw in two places.

<iframe src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/88534" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

You've heard it from the blacks, right? The represent a majority of the prison populations. He's going to LOVE his new home. :laugh:

Noir
11-23-2015, 01:07 PM
"They hit defenceless people, I'm not going to go that low..."
*Hits elderly, defenceless man*
Um...

Gunny
11-23-2015, 01:20 PM
"They hit defenceless people, I'm not going to go that low..."
*Hits elderly, defenceless man*
Um...

You probably couldn't hit a little kid around here without getting knocked out. :laugh:

But I agree with your post. Hitting defenseless people is the act of cowards.

Jeff
11-24-2015, 08:13 AM
First I agree, the guy got what he deserved and I would love to hear about his stay with the brothers when the guards just happen to leak what he is in for.

But I also have to wonder why the knockout game never brought sentences like this, seems when the blacks where knocking out elderly folks and woman I don't remember large sentences, hell I don't remember but a couple that where even arrested ( although they had no problem showing them do it on film, go figure ) :rolleyes:

Perianne
11-24-2015, 02:02 PM
Yeah, why do the nigras who hit white people never get prison sentences like whites do for hitting ol' black people?

Regardless, the white guy was wrong for doing that. I just wish things were equal in America. Blacks get all the breaks.

fj1200
11-24-2015, 02:17 PM
Blacks get all the breaks.

You might want to check into some socioeconomic statistics.

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 02:19 PM

And to be fair - welfare stats as well.

fj1200
11-24-2015, 02:21 PM

I'm pretty sure that would be included under the wide header. But welfare is certainly killing it in this day and age.

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 02:23 PM
I'm pretty sure that would be included under the wide header. But welfare is certainly killing it in this day and age.

I felt it needed a category of its own. :) So bite me.

Abbey Marie
11-24-2015, 02:26 PM
Oh snap

fj1200
11-24-2015, 02:27 PM
I felt it needed a category of its own. :) So bite me.

Do you have a smilie for that?

:scared:

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 02:27 PM
Oh snap

12% of the nation, utilizing 39% of welfare. Whites make up 63% of the nation, utilize 38% of welfare. Thought it worthy of pointing out. How racist of me!

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 02:29 PM
Do you have a smilie for that?

:scared:

Get your glasses out!! The best I could do on short notice!

http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/smiley-says/biteme.gif

fj1200
11-24-2015, 02:32 PM
12% of the nation, utilizing 39% of welfare. Whites make up 63% of the nation, utilize 38% of welfare. Thought it worthy of pointing out. How racist of me!

Well if welfare is considered one of the breaks...

Because welfare to me is not one of the breaks, it shows a failure of anti-poverty government programs.

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 02:36 PM

Because welfare to me is not one of the breaks, it shows a failure of anti-poverty government programs.

And one that has skyrocketed since Obama took office. And it's abused by far, far too many as "freebies".

fj1200
11-24-2015, 02:41 PM
And one that has skyrocketed since Obama took office. And it's abused by far, far too many as "freebies".

He sucks and so do his policies but much of that predates the nightmare of his term.

Black Diamond
11-24-2015, 02:44 PM
He sucks and so do his policies but much of that predates the nightmare of his term.
They did. But they probably have exploded since he took office. I mean look at the national debt increase. Huge deficit increases year after year. Oh but it decreased last year. I guess he should take credit...

fj1200
11-24-2015, 02:49 PM
They did. But they probably have exploded since he took office. I mean look at the national debt increase. Huge deficit increases year after year. Oh but it decreased last year. I guess he should take credit...

Deficits have extremely little to do with welfare and have been decreasing for a few years now.

http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/BN-EX460_narrow_G_20141008143612.jpg

Black Diamond
11-24-2015, 02:51 PM
Deficits have extremely little to do with welfare and have been decreasing for a few years now.

http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/BN-EX460_narrow_G_20141008143612.jpg
Where did all the money go?

fj1200
11-24-2015, 02:53 PM
Where did all the money go?

We spent it on stuff and people.

Black Diamond
11-24-2015, 02:57 PM
We spent it on stuff and people.

Freebies?

Black Diamond
11-24-2015, 03:02 PM
I understand social security and Medicare are huge expenditures, as is defense, but what made deficits increase so drastically six of the last eight years?

fj1200
11-24-2015, 03:03 PM
Freebies?

Military, roads, normal functions of government...

Black Diamond
11-24-2015, 03:04 PM

I am afraid that doesn't account for the huge deficit increases. And neither does the lower employment rate. Not fully.

fj1200
11-24-2015, 03:05 PM
I understand social security and Medicare are huge expenditures, as is defense, but what made deficits increase so drastically six of the last eight years?

Social Security and Medicare are typically in the surplus but it's generally a lack of revenue rather than an increase in spending though there was some of that obviously. Stimulus was over a couple of years.

fj1200
11-24-2015, 03:07 PM
I am afraid that doesn't account for the huge deficit increases. And neither does the lower employment rate. Not fully.

You asked where the money went. That's where it went. Deficits more correlate to the unemployment rate than it does tax rates; point that out to a leftie next time they complain about deficits and tax cuts. :)

Black Diamond
11-24-2015, 03:07 PM
When Obama was elected, Bush was vilified for doubling the national debt. Obama has doubled it again. And the left is quiet.

Black Diamond
11-24-2015, 03:10 PM
You asked where the money went. That's where it went. Deficits more correlate to the unemployment rate than it does tax rates; point that out to a leftie next time they complain about deficits and tax cuts. :)
I think we are on the right track here. But the spending doesn't bother you?

Black Diamond
11-24-2015, 03:11 PM

Spending more than we have...

fj1200
11-24-2015, 03:13 PM
When Obama was elected, Bush was vilified for doubling the national debt. Obama has doubled it again. And the left is quiet.

Yes they are.

Of course it bothers me. Stimulus was an utter waste and spending was too high to begin with.

Black Diamond
11-24-2015, 03:16 PM
Yes they are.

Of course it bothers me. Stimulus was an utter waste and spending was too high to begin with.

When unemployment gets back to 3%, which is where we want it, what then of the astronomical spending?

fj1200
11-24-2015, 03:17 PM
Spending more than we have...

Short term? No. Long term? Yes. We can turn it around as shown by the Republican Congress in the 90's; tax cuts to stimulate growth and holding the line on spending. Down with baseline budgeting.

fj1200
11-24-2015, 03:18 PM
When unemployment gets back to 3%, which is where we want it, what then of the astronomical spending?

See my comments regarding the 90's. :)

Perianne
11-24-2015, 03:56 PM
Yeah, why do the nigras who hit white people never get prison sentences like whites do for hitting ol' black people?

Regardless, the white guy was wrong for doing that. I just wish things were equal in America. Blacks get all the breaks.

Blacks kill a lot of people and what do they get? They get three hot meals, a place to live, welfare for the brood they left behind, free medical care, etc.

Abbey Marie
11-24-2015, 04:13 PM

Perhaps it more shows a failure of personal responsibility and the breakdown of the traditional family...

Black Diamond
11-24-2015, 04:17 PM
Perhaps it more shows a failure of personal responsibility and the breakdown of the traditional family...

Traditional family? Who needs that? Oh wait.

Abbey Marie
11-24-2015, 04:27 PM
Traditional family? Who needs that? Oh wait.

Want to join the Dinosaur Club with me? ;)

aboutime
11-24-2015, 06:04 PM
You've heard it from the blacks, right? The represent a majority of the prison populations. He's going to LOVE his new home. :laugh:

If this guy survives long enough to serve his term in prison. He WILL learn the meaning of the sentence

"Bend over and Smile for your Daddy, Bi-atch"

Jeff
11-25-2015, 08:10 AM

Is most of that not the infrastructure, yea you remember that, Obama's stimulus was going fay for it.

fj1200
11-25-2015, 09:00 AM
Blacks kill a lot of people and what do they get? They get three hot meals, a place to live, welfare for the brood they left behind, free medical care, etc.

That doesn't really count as "getting all the breaks."

I've never said otherwise, in fact I've spent many a post pointing out exactly that while others spent their time focusing on race.

Is most of that not the infrastructure, yea you remember that, Obama's stimulus was going fay for it.

IIRC the stimulus was about $800BB spent over 3? years and doesn't account for the size of the deficits. There are two sides to it; spending which was obviously higher than typical and revenue which was lower than typical due to the recession. Coincidentally BO's deficit numbers actually look better and Bush's worse because of TARP. TARP was spent under Bush, raising his last year deficit total, and paid back under BO, lowering his first years deficit totals.

Gunny
11-26-2015, 11:39 AM

You should trying watching the news. If whites protested every time a black or Hispanic cop arrested one of us, we'd be protesting every day in every city.

The socioeconomic stats do not reflect the fact that black entitlement breeds a lack of desire to go out and earn anything. Whites don't have a choice. They can't scream discrimination and riot if they don't get their handouts. We get put in jail.

Perianne
11-26-2015, 12:08 PM
You should trying watching the news. If whites protested every time a black or Hispanic cop arrested one of us, we'd be protesting every day in every city.

The socioeconomic stats do not reflect the fact that black entitlement breeds a lack of desire to go out and earn anything. Whites don't have a choice. They can't scream discrimination and riot if they don't get their handouts. We get put in jail.

More proof that minorities get all the breaks.

aboutime
11-26-2015, 05:50 PM

Gotta disagree with you Perianne. ONLY SOME minorities get all the breaks, and still complain because they aren't SMART ENOUGH to know, or recognize the BREAKS....Unless...they steal them, or the Govt. gives it to them for FREE. Thanks to Most Americans who pay for the perpetual STUPIDITY of Liberalism.

Gunny
11-26-2015, 07:47 PM
Gotta disagree with you Perianne. ONLY SOME minorities get all the breaks, and still complain because they aren't SMART ENOUGH to know, or recognize the BREAKS....Unless...they steal them, or the Govt. gives it to them for FREE. Thanks to Most Americans who pay for the perpetual STUPIDITY of Liberalism.

If you can claim minority status, you get the freebies. It isn't because of liberalism. There is NOTHING liberal about the left. The left is fascist. They try to tell us what we can say, how we can dress, take our money and give just enough of it to their dumbass lemmings to keep them wanting more, and demand we pay for it. Yet they seemingly haven't been able to solve the VA problem for the people who actually NEED the help. I guess a white guy with his knees blown off doesn't need the money as much as some black lies matters idiot needs an Obama phone.:rolleyes:

Elessar
11-26-2015, 07:50 PM
You probably couldn't hit a little kid around here without getting knocked out. :laugh:

But I agree with your post. Hitting defenseless people is the act of cowards.

Seen that too many times, both races.

They should be horse-whipped.

Elessar
11-26-2015, 07:52 PM

You might check reality.

Black punks get away with it.

Gunny
11-26-2015, 07:53 PM
Seen that too many times, both races.

They should be horse-whipped.

With rubbing alcohol applied immediately after. Wouldn't want infection to set in ....:laugh:

Elessar
11-26-2015, 07:58 PM
If you can claim minority status, you get the freebies. It isn't because of liberalism. There is NOTHING liberal about the left. The left is fascist. They try to tell us what we can say, how we can dress, take our money and give just enough of it to their dumbass lemmings to keep them wanting more, and demand we pay for it. Yet they seemingly haven't been able to solve the VA problem for the people who actually NEED the help. I guess a white guy with his knees blown off doesn't need the money as much as some black lies matters idiot needs an Obama phone.:rolleyes:

Eloquent and on the mark as usual, Gunny.

Elessar
11-26-2015, 07:59 PM
With rubbing alcohol applied immediately after. Wouldn't want infection to set in ....:laugh:

Grins and agrees.

Gunny
11-26-2015, 08:02 PM
Eloquent and on the mark as usual, Gunny.

Grins and agrees.

Mr Eloquent ... that's me. I always used to get knocked down a notch in tact on my fitness reports :laugh:

Elessar
11-26-2015, 08:05 PM
Mr Eloquent ... that's me. I always used to get knocked down a notch in tact on my fitness reports :laugh:

You were a leader...not a lemming.

That is what is good about senior enlisteds:salute:.

Gunny
11-26-2015, 08:28 PM
You were a leader...not a lemming.

That is what is good about senior enlisteds:salute:.

Been called a lot of things over the years. Arrogant asshole comes to mind as topping the list. :laugh:

And I HATED leading. I'm a loner and it suited my job well. But when I HAD TO lead, I did. I didn't want to be responsible for a bunch of goofy kids and I damned sure didn't want to be around most of them. I honestly believe I was good at it because I thought I wasn't. I also know the price you pay for perfectionism. Got a good dose of it first 16 years of my life. I've never demanded perfection of anyone other than myself.

fj1200
11-27-2015, 10:10 AM

You do realize that blacks are worse off in virtually every socioeconomic statistic don't you?

:facepalm99: You can't see truth when you're not looking.

jimnyc
11-27-2015, 10:14 AM
You do realize that blacks are worse off in virtually every socioeconomic statistic don't you?

The next question is, how did they get there? Have they not been given any handouts? Like how many trillions in the past 30-40 years? I don't doubt that blacks lead in those categories, but the opportunities are there, and it's about time that responsibility is taken by many, instead of blaming whites for everything.

fj1200
11-27-2015, 10:15 AM
You might check reality.

Black punks get away with it.

:rolleyes:

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

fj1200
11-27-2015, 10:16 AM
The next question is, how did they get there? Have they not been given any handouts? Like how many trillions in the past 30-40 years? I don't doubt that blacks lead in those categories, but the opportunities are there, and it's about time that responsibility is taken by many, instead of blaming whites for everything.

I've posted it repeatedly. Government sucks.

jimnyc
11-27-2015, 10:17 AM
:rolleyes:

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Yikes, blacks lead murders at 52.2%? That's kinda scary.

jimnyc
11-27-2015, 10:18 AM
I've posted it repeatedly. Government sucks.

As do those - who do not take advantage of such things, and turn around and blame the white folks for everything wrong in the black world.

fj1200
11-27-2015, 10:21 AM
As do those - who do not take advantage of such things, and turn around and blame the white folks for everything wrong in the black world.

There's no accounting for stupid.

sundaydriver
11-27-2015, 10:42 AM

During my career I had a lot of experience working with people from all over the world which gave me an appreciation for where they had come from, their differing cultures, and life experiences. The people that I had limited contact with while working in the Pharmaceutical world in NEW JERSEY was blacks that make up a good percentage of the population in Jersey. It wasn't that they didn't want to work or work a good paying job, it's because they were all turned away. While working at one site there were 500 employees of which 5 were black and they came with the crew from Nutley, NJ that started the site up after construction in the late 70's. Since 1980 until today only 2 blacks have been hired. Most of the employees are local hires and a lot have been dumb as a rock children of employees have been hired and fired during that time but not once was a child of a black employee given the opportunity to succeed or fail. Can't earn and pass on from what you can't get.

It means simply that it's long been easier in everyday life -- housing, policing, schooling, banking, shopping, hiring -- to be white in America than not.

fj1200
11-27-2015, 10:45 AM
During my career I had a lot of experience working with people from all over the world which gave me an appreciation for where they had come from, their differing cultures, and life experiences. The people that I had limited contact with while working in the Pharmaceutical world in NEW JERSEY was blacks that make up a good percentage of the population in Jersey. It wasn't that they didn't want to work or work a good paying job, it's because they were all turned away. While working at one site there were 500 employees of which 5 were black and they came with the crew from Nutley, NJ that started the site up after construction in the late 70's. Since 1980 until today only 2 blacks have been hired. Most of the employees are local hires and a lot have been dumb as a rock children of employees have been hired and fired during that time but not once was a child of a black employee given the opportunity to succeed or fail. Can't earn and pass on from what you can't get.

And Northerners like to proclaim that they don't discriminate like those in the South.

jimnyc
11-27-2015, 10:49 AM
It means simply that it's long been easier in everyday life -- housing, policing, schooling, banking, shopping, hiring -- to be white in America than not.

Yeah, life is SO much greater for me! LOL How about I went to school, then HS, then took a loan with my own name to go to tech school. Took a job at like $18k after that to get started. I got NO freebies that blacks get. Stating that blacks are held back, not given chances and such is pure BS. Perhaps back in the 70's, but it's been a long time since then.

Abbey Marie
11-27-2015, 10:49 AM

OTOH, my brother tested #3 in the Captain's test in the NYC fire department. But he couldn't get the promotion because of all the affirmative action slots that were filled first.
Anecdotal info is sometimes not so definitive.

jimnyc
11-27-2015, 10:50 AM
And Northerners like to proclaim that they don't discriminate like those in the South.

There are literally TONS of places you can go to up here - today - and not get a job because you aren't black. Folks want to ignore such things, as it doesn't fit the story.

jimnyc
11-27-2015, 10:50 AM
OTOH, my brother tested #3 in the Captain's test in the NYC fire department. But he couldn't get the promotion because of all the affirmative action slots that were filled first.

Or that the tests were too hard for blacks, or designed for them to fail. WTF?

fj1200
11-27-2015, 10:56 AM
There are literally TONS of places you can go to up here - today - and not get a job because you aren't black. Folks want to ignore such things, as it doesn't fit the story.

I was making a historical comment but that doesn't discount the limitations that they face even today.

jimnyc
11-27-2015, 11:00 AM
I was making a historical comment but that doesn't discount the limitations that they face even today.

Absolutely. I realize that in the 70's things were different, but 45 years later and trillions spent - I don't think all the blacks are being discriminated against in the world. So so so many have made things for themselves to prove that wrong. So so so many whites proved they can go down the shitty path if they want as well. And I believe a lot of limitations today are brought on by ones self. Not all, but again, this ain't the 70's.

sundaydriver
11-27-2015, 11:06 AM
Yeah, life is SO much greater for me! LOL How about I went to school, then HS, then took a loan with my own name to go to tech school. Took a job at like $18k after that to get started. I got NO freebies that blacks get. Stating that blacks are held back, not given chances and such is pure BS. Perhaps back in the 70's, but it's been a long time since then.

How about if you didn't get that loan for being black, how about blacks are usually charged more for auto insurance, and how about if you could only get an 18k job today?

What I see is the blacks that I know that make a good buck have good family's and circumstances like we do and pass that on to their children who then do the same. A lot of people don't have the guidance and circumstances to be so and of course we still have the people that don't want to. We are molded more so by our environment than some people realize. Not an excuse, just can't pull those boots straps up & make something of yourself the without opportunity to do so.

sundaydriver
11-27-2015, 11:24 AM

Government employees have a lot of hoops to jump thru and some good perks also that the private sector never sees. Trade off I guess.

jimnyc
11-27-2015, 11:25 AM
How about if you didn't get that loan for being black, how about blacks are usually charged more for auto insurance, and how about if you could only get an 18k job today?

What I see is the blacks that I know that make a good buck have good family's and circumstances like we do and pass that on to their children who then do the same. A lot of people don't have the guidance and circumstances to be so and of course we still have the people that don't want to. We are molded more so by our environment than some people realize. Not an excuse, just can't pull those boots straps up & make something of yourself the without opportunity to do so.

Even living in a ghetto with barely parental supervision and no money... Going to school is a no brainer. Pell grants and the types of loans I got - race plays no factor. Getting up early to go to school, or to go to work. Save a few dollars and get a $20-100 dollar piece of shit car. The opportunities are there, if one looks and tries hard enough.

Mcdonalds, Costco, Home Depot... just 3 major employers near me, and almost all workers are black. Same for the Sears near me, and of course Walmart is like 100% black. The opportunities are there for ANYONE for the taking. Some folks don't want to take, and that's aOK, just don't blame whitey.

Gunny
11-27-2015, 11:30 AM

I don't think there are any simple answers. From what I have seen, race doesn't seem to be a factor. Circumstance appears to be the biggest factor from my observation. The only homeless people I usually see are white.

fj1200
11-27-2015, 02:42 PM
Absolutely. I realize that in the 70's things were different, but 45 years later and trillions spent - I don't think all the blacks are being discriminated against in the world. So so so many have made things for themselves to prove that wrong. So so so many whites proved they can go down the shitty path if they want as well. And I believe a lot of limitations today are brought on by ones self. Not all, but again, this ain't the 70's.

45 years and trillions spent speaks to the failure of government programs. But what you're seeing has been tied not to race but to family structure; if lefties like Thomas Sowell and David Horowitz are to be believed.

Gunny
11-27-2015, 02:55 PM
45 years and trillions spent speaks to the failure of government programs. But what you're seeing has been tied not to race but to family structure; if lefties like Thomas Sowell and David Horowitz are to be believed.

Y'all seem to be a tad removed from the subject and using other people's words. Homelessness is mostly due to the individual. Regardless race and family. Obama's quick to address anything blacks are protesting, but I haven't heard him once address the homeless and he's done nothing but paid lip service to vets.

Everyone says "get a job". It costs money to get a job. Homeless people wouldn't be homeless if they had any money. For whatever reason, these people have been broken and can't get or give up trying to get out of the state they are in.

fj1200
11-27-2015, 02:58 PM
Y'all seem to be a tad removed from the subject and using other people's words. Homelessness is mostly due to the individual. Regardless race and family. Obama's quick to address anything blacks are protesting, but I haven't heard him once address the homeless and he's done nothing but paid lip service to vets.

Everyone says "get a job". It costs money to get a job. Homeless people wouldn't be homeless if they had any money. For whatever reason, these people have been broken and can't get or give up trying to get out of the state they are in.

The subject I responded to was "blacks getting all the breaks," I haven't seen anything that reinforces that statement. Nevertheless I do think homelessness is a different solution though I agree with your assessment.

Gunny
11-27-2015, 03:06 PM
The subject I responded to was "blacks getting all the breaks," I haven't seen anything that reinforces that statement. Nevertheless I do think homelessness is a different solution though I agree with your assessment.

Minorities have avenues to get out that whites do not. No one cares about white homeless people. But white enablers will take care of black homeless people and probably mostly in fear of being called a racist if they don't. I don't get how 13% of our population gets to keep everyone else in fear of being called a name.

And in this case, I may sound liberal, but ALL homeless people should get more help. Take some of that handout money from the lefties and illegals and put it to good use to help someone that is actually truly in need.

fj1200
11-27-2015, 03:09 PM
Minorities have avenues to get out that whites do not. No one cares about white homeless people. But white enablers will take care of black homeless people and probably mostly in fear of being called a racist if they don't. I don't get how 13% of our population gets to keep everyone else in fear of being called a name.

And in this case, I may sound liberal, but ALL homeless people should get more help. Take some of that handout money from the lefties and illegals and put it to good use to help someone that is actually truly in need.

No question but that doesn't come close to proving the original posit. What we should be focusing on is programs that help those lower down on the economic ladder and not just race.

Gunny
11-27-2015, 03:18 PM
No question but that doesn't come close to proving the original posit. What we should be focusing on is programs that help those lower down on the economic ladder and not just race.

And I think those lower down on the economic ladder should be the ones focusing on doing better and we shouldn't be supporting them. I'm all for helping those in actual need. I'm completely against helping those that won't help themselves because they feel entitled. Economic ladder has nothing to do with it to me.

Either way, that dirtbag pretty boy is going to have FUN in prison. I don't care what color who is. There's no call for this kind of crap. I see no point in hurting someone just to hurt someone. It's not funny and it's not cool and people who think it is are beneath contempt to me.

fj1200
11-28-2015, 09:08 AM
And I think those lower down on the economic ladder should be the ones focusing on doing better and we shouldn't be supporting them. I'm all for helping those in actual need. I'm completely against helping those that won't help themselves because they feel entitled. Economic ladder has nothing to do with it to me.

Either way, that dirtbag pretty boy is going to have FUN in prison. I don't care what color who is. There's no call for this kind of crap. I see no point in hurting someone just to hurt someone. It's not funny and it's not cool and people who think it is are beneath contempt to me.

The government broke the system now it needs to fix it, we both know the Democrats aren't going to change their MO. And back to the point, blaming blacks doesn't come close to fixing it.

Gunny
11-28-2015, 09:35 AM
The government broke the system now it needs to fix it, we both know the Democrats aren't going to change their MO. And back to the point, blaming blacks doesn't come close to fixing it.

How did the government "break" the system? Aside from the fact the government itself is broke.

And blaming individuals for their own problems instead of blaming the government might be a start. As a whole, blacks feel they are entitled and everything should be given to them. If they don't like the stereotype, THEY can change it. I'm not going to pretend the elephant in the room isn't there in the name of political correctness.

fj1200
11-28-2015, 09:42 AM
How did the government "break" the system? Aside from the fact the government itself is broke.

And blaming individuals for their own problems instead of blaming the government might be a start. As a whole, blacks feel they are entitled and everything should be given to them. If they don't like the stereotype, THEY can change it. I'm not going to pretend the elephant in the room isn't there in the name of political correctness.

I can't control how they feel but that stats show that the determining factor isn't race. How did they break the system? Welfare, Urban Renewal, etc.

jimnyc
11-28-2015, 10:43 AM
I can't control how they feel but that stats show that the determining factor isn't race. How did they break the system? Welfare, Urban Renewal, etc.

Is it the governments fault for the violent crimes within the black community? Hell, they committed more murders than whites, as a group of only 12% as per the link you posted yesterday. And never mind crimes like selling drugs as a way to "get out". I'm talking solely of violent crimes like murder, rape, assault, arson. I suppose there's a good excuse or a way to somehow blame others for those numbers too?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-28-2015, 10:46 AM

---

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/88534" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would have stomped that bastard to within an inch of his sorry, cowardly and miserable life!
I lost my best friend due to his hitting an old man back in 1974. I stomped him after he hit the old man once.
I covered that ten feet distance before he could get off the second swing!
I was born in 1954, my dad then was 53 years old, I have GREAT respect for old people--my dad to me was always old(died in 69')!
I'LL DO THE SAME NOW SHOULD ANYTHING LIKE THAT OCCUR IN FRONT OF ME, AND RACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. A FACT.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-28-2015, 10:53 AM

I can't control how they feel but that stats show that the determining factor isn't race.

^^ Spoken like a true lib. That is nothing but a damn lib lie and you spit it out because its in your DNA(always the damn apologist). As you so dearly hate truth..

THE BLACK RACE IS MORE PRONE TO VIOLENCE THAN ANY OTHER RACE AND CRIME STATS PROVE IT.
THEY ARE ONLY MATCHED IN LOVE OF VIOLENCE THAT BY A RELIGION= ISLAM
TIS' WHY SO MANY BLACKS IN PRISON CONVERT TO ISLAM.--Tyr

Black Diamond
11-28-2015, 11:04 AM
Is it the governments fault for the violent crimes within the black community? Hell, they committed more murders than whites, as a group of only 12% as per the link you posted yesterday. And never mind crimes like selling drugs as a way to "get out". I'm talking solely of violent crimes like murder, rape, assault, arson. I suppose there's a good excuse or a way to somehow blame others for those numbers too?

Only the white portion of the government.

Jeff
11-28-2015, 07:49 PM

I thought Obama's stimulus was now paying for these things ?

Abbey Marie
11-28-2015, 11:01 PM
Are the test requirements necessary to perform the job safely and well? If so, apply them to everyone.

If my house is on fire, I hope I do not see at my door an unqualified firefighter, hired because of her race or gender.

Female FDNY Firefighter Who Failed Fitness Test Breaks Foot After 10 Days On Job

Andrew Mark Miller
November 27, 201512:41 pm
This summer, Choeurlyne Doirin-Holder made news after her classmates at the FDNY training academy complained that she was unqualified to be a firefighter because she wasn’t in good enough shape.Her classmates claimed that she wasn’t able to run 1.5 miles in 12 minutes.
However, despite failing the fitness portion of the exam, she was allowed to graduate and join the FDNY as a “priority hire” because she had previously experienced racial discrimination.
After only 10 days on the job, she broke her foot during a routine exercise.

http://www.youngcons.com/female-fdny-firefighter-who-failed-fitness-test-foot-leg-after-10-days-on-job/

Perianne
11-28-2015, 11:52 PM
Choeurlyne, lol

jimnyc
11-29-2015, 04:29 AM
Are the test requirements necessary to perform the job safely and well? If so, apply them to everyone.

If my house is on fire, I hope I do not see at my door an unqualified firefighter, hired because of her race or gender.

http://www.youngcons.com/female-fdny-firefighter-who-failed-fitness-test-foot-leg-after-10-days-on-job/

That crap shouldn't be ANYWHERE NEAR testing for firemen and policemen. That's just grand, we have fricking idiots protecting us that were too stupid to pass what was REALLY necessary for the job. :rolleyes:

Gunny
11-29-2015, 09:35 AM

Yeah. Started in 1865 and has gone downhill since.

Jeff
11-29-2015, 09:51 AM
That doesn't really count as "getting all the breaks."

I've never said otherwise, in fact I've spent many a post pointing out exactly that while others spent their time focusing on race.

IIRC the stimulus was about $800BB spent over 3? years and doesn't account for the size of the deficits. There are two sides to it; spending which was obviously higher than typical and revenue which was lower than typical due to the recession. Coincidentally BO's deficit numbers actually look better and Bush's worse because of TARP. TARP was spent under Bush, raising his last year deficit total, and paid back under BO, lowering his first years deficit totals.

Fj anymore I have a tough time remembering yesterday but I sure as hell remembering Obama saying his Stimulus was going to pay ( for about everything ) but he stated the infrastructure, and broke that down into road repairs and so, now as a trucker I can tell you I haven't seen the roads take a turn for the better, but why when we want to talk Facts, you know all that Bush's was higher sheot, ( first off fact is the deficit is higher now than ever ) Obama didn't slam Bush on just what he spent, he kept saying how much the deficit was, well lets just follow suite here, fact is the idiot in charge screamed how bad Bush was and then spent way more, and he had a stimulus that was going to fix everything and pay for everything. Lets at least hold him to his word.

Gunny
11-29-2015, 10:56 AM
Fj anymore I have a tough time remembering yesterday but I sure as hell remembering Obama saying his Stimulus was going to pay ( for about everything ) but he stated the infrastructure, and broke that down into road repairs and so, now as a trucker I can tell you I haven't seen the roads take a turn for the better, but why when we want to talk Facts, you know all that Bush's was higher sheot, ( first off fact is the deficit is higher now than ever ) Obama didn't slam Bush on just what he spent, he kept saying how much the deficit was, well lets just follow suite here, fact is the idiot in charge screamed how bad Bush was and then spent way more, and he had a stimulus that was going to fix everything and pay for everything. Lets at least hold him to his word.

Oh, you must mean that $19 trillion?

Jeff
11-30-2015, 08:48 AM
Oh, you must mean that $19 trillion?

Yup, that would be it

fj1200
11-30-2015, 01:28 PM

I guess it won't do me any good to repeat myself yet again.

^^ Spoken like a true lib.

Yes, libs like Thomas Sowell, Walter E. Williams, David Horowitz, the Heritage Foundation...

I suspect you'll scamper away now and regurgitate your crap in another thread down the line.

I thought Obama's stimulus was now paying for these things ?

No.

Yeah. Started in 1865 and has gone downhill since.

I would date it a bit more recent.

fj1200
11-30-2015, 01:33 PM

Whatever he said stimulus was going to pay for was in addition to anything that's a normal budget; that's pretty much the definition of a stimulus bill, extra spending to stimulate. Stimulus was largely a waste but it was what it was.

I'm not sure quite what you're talking about in the rest of your post but deficits peaked in '10 or '11 IIRC but the debt continues to grow of course.

Gunny
11-30-2015, 01:37 PM
I guess it won't do me any good to repeat myself yet again.

Yes, libs like Thomas Sowell, Walter E. Williams, David Horowitz, the Heritage Foundation...

I suspect you'll scamper away now and regurgitate your crap in another thread down the line.

No.

I would date it a bit more recent.

Nope. Lincoln threw the 10th out when he invaded the Southern States. It's gone downhill since.

fj1200
11-30-2015, 01:40 PM
Nope. Lincoln threw the 10th out when he invaded the Southern States. It's gone downhill since.

I date it to the 16th and 17th amendments.

Gunny
11-30-2015, 05:26 PM

Since the day Lincoln declared slaves in he South free, and the Republicans promised them crap, they have felt entitled. At the same time, they want reparations for slavery when they slaves to their own beliefs that they are owed something, and/or that they don't have to fend for themselves and "massah" will come feed them. They create their own Hell.

And statistically, they are WAY ahead of whites percentage wise by race where crime is concerned. They complain about who is in jail for what but I sure as Hell don't recall getting any breaks. I just learned to stay away from what gets me put in jail. It works.

The system is broken because we have special rules for "special" people -- the tyranny of the minority. Weshould not be hamstrung as a society by 13% of the population because they throw temper tantrums and destroy things, and they damned sure shouldn't be getting free rides for things I'd be in jail for.

fj1200
12-01-2015, 04:30 PM
Since the day Lincoln declared slaves in he South free, and the Republicans promised them crap, they have felt entitled. At the same time, they want reparations for slavery when they slaves to their own beliefs that they are owed something, and/or that they don't have to fend for themselves and "massah" will come feed them. They create their own Hell.

And statistically, they are WAY ahead of whites percentage wise by race where crime is concerned. They complain about who is in jail for what but I sure as Hell don't recall getting any breaks. I just learned to stay away from what gets me put in jail. It works.

The system is broken because we have special rules for "special" people -- the tyranny of the minority. Weshould not be hamstrung as a society by 13% of the population because they throw temper tantrums and destroy things, and they damned sure shouldn't be getting free rides for things I'd be in jail for.

Race is not the controlling factor; I can post the studies but you never follow links. :poke: Nevertheless I can agree with much of your post except for Jim Crow Laws "entitling" them to anything. Things are not going to change with blacks whining about this or that and with whites whining about blacks whining so the need is to fix the problem; correctly identifying the problems is the first step.