PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen is gay

jimnyc
11-23-2015, 12:41 PM
Oh man, turns out Sheen is a peter puffer? WTF?

-----

HIV+ Charlie Sheen Caught On Camera Performing Oral Sex – ON A MAN!

The Charlie Sheen HIV scandal is set to explode with the bombshell revelation that he has been caught on video performing oral sex — ON ANOTHER MAN!

RadarOnline.com has viewed a series of outlandish clips as part of our investigation into the controversy engulfing Sheen.

They show the drugged-up former “Two and a Half Men” star smoking a crack cocaine pipe and performing fellatio on a male lover.

In a bombshell world exclusive, Radar can reveal that at least three videos were recorded of the thrice married father-of-five. The clips last about 30 seconds and depict Sheen smiling on cameras as he brazenly indulges in the illegal drug.

http://radaronline.com/videos/charlie-sheen-hiv-positive-caught-camera-performing-oral-sex-man/

Black Diamond
11-23-2015, 12:47 PM
Disgusting

Gunny
11-23-2015, 12:52 PM

-----

HIV+ Charlie Sheen Caught On Camera Performing Oral Sex – ON A MAN!

The Charlie Sheen HIV scandal is set to explode with the bombshell revelation that he has been caught on video performing oral sex — ON ANOTHER MAN!

RadarOnline.com has viewed a series of outlandish clips as part of our investigation into the controversy engulfing Sheen.

They show the drugged-up former “Two and a Half Men” star smoking a crack cocaine pipe and performing fellatio on a male lover.

In a bombshell world exclusive, Radar can reveal that at least three videos were recorded of the thrice married father-of-five. The clips last about 30 seconds and depict Sheen smiling on cameras as he brazenly indulges in the illegal drug.

http://radaronline.com/videos/charlie-sheen-hiv-positive-caught-camera-performing-oral-sex-man/

What I don't get is why quite a few big Hollywood stars are gay and they always have been. Hollywood publicity covered for them. They also like Michael Moore and Rosie ODonnell and Whoopi Goldberg. All three should be surrendered to ISIS. Sean Penn tries to take a motorboat into a tidal surge during Katrina to save people and ends up needing to be saved himself. The list never ends. These people do NOT live in the real world.

jimnyc
11-23-2015, 12:54 PM
MONEY covers for them. I guess Sheen was just born this way though. :rolleyes:

Man, what his kids are going to go through. As if everything already wasn't enough with their Dad. You just know the video of him taking care of another man will definitely be released. I sure as shit won't be tuning in! LOL

Kinda weird how someone having a penis swirling around in their mouth makes you look at them a little differently. And why in the world was anyone taping this shit to begin with?

Perianne
11-23-2015, 01:01 PM

He probably also enjoys another man exploring his intergluteal cleft.

Noir
11-23-2015, 01:03 PM
Given he has not stated that he is gay, the thread title is misleading.

Gunny
11-23-2015, 01:05 PM
He probably also enjoys another man exploring his intergluteal cleft.

Yuck. :puke:

Perianne
11-23-2015, 01:06 PM

If one man fellates another man, or explores his intergluteal cleft (except for medical reasons), both men are gay.

Noir
11-23-2015, 01:11 PM
If one man fellates another man, or explores his intergluteal cleft (except for medical reasons), both men are gay.

and when presented with a bisexual your brain just shuts down?

Perianne
11-23-2015, 01:14 PM

Again, sir, if one man fellates another man, or explores his intergluteal cleft (except for medical reasons), both men are gay. You can call it bisexuality, but in reality it is fagdom. No offense intended.

Noir
11-23-2015, 01:18 PM
Again, sir, if one man fellates another man, or explores his intergluteal cleft (except for medical reasons), both men are gay. You can call it bisexuality, but in reality it is fagdom. No offense intended.

So you're just intentionally misusing words.

And you can save your 'no offences' for someone who's not aware of the offensive remarks you so oft chose to spew.

Perianne
11-23-2015, 01:20 PM
So you're just intentionally misusing words.

And you can save your 'no offences' for someone who's not aware of the offensive remarks you so oft chose to spew.

Noir, my remarks are only offensive to those who choose to be offended.

Noir
11-23-2015, 01:28 PM
Noir, my remarks are only offensive to those who choose to be offended.

In which case why do you say 'no offence intended'?
You can't intend to make a choice for someone to be offended.

You're catching youself out by trying to bounce between two contradictory excuses.

gabosaurus
11-23-2015, 01:30 PM
Technically, Sheen is not gay. He is bisexual. And HIV positive. And a total scumbag.
Karma is a bitch. :cool:

jimnyc
11-23-2015, 01:39 PM

Given they have seen video of him sucking on a penis - he is gay.

jimnyc
11-23-2015, 01:40 PM

A gay person and a hetero mixed makes up a bisexual. You can't enjoy someone of the same sex and NOT be gay.

Gunny
11-23-2015, 01:41 PM
Y'all are mincing words. You suck one dick, you're a dicksucker forever.

jimnyc
11-23-2015, 01:42 PM
Technically, Sheen is not gay. He is bisexual. And HIV positive. And a total scumbag.

Sexual desire towards someone of the same sex is what gay is, by definition. He sucked another mans penis - that's the definition to a T. The fact that he also likes women, and can also be called bisexual, matters not. He IS gay if he is involved with folks of the same sex.

Gunny
11-23-2015, 01:45 PM
Sexual desire towards someone of the same sex is what gay is, by definition. He sucked another mans penis - that's the definition to a T. The fact that he also likes women, and can also be called bisexual, matters not. He IS gay if he is involved with folks of the same sex.

I actually consider bisexuals worse than gays. At least gays are just straight up unnatural but they like one thing. Bisexual to me means hide the farm animals because they don't care WHAT they stick their dicks in.

Perianne
11-23-2015, 01:45 PM

gabosaurus, you must have missed my earlier posts. If one man fellates another man, or explores his intergluteal cleft (except for medical reasons), both men are gay.

Perianne
11-23-2015, 01:48 PM

I have kissed girls. Am I gay?

jimnyc
11-23-2015, 01:48 PM
Andrew "dice" Clay said it best about bisexuals back in the day, and not being gay - he said - "You either suck d&^% or you do not suck d&^%". And it really is that simple. If you're having sexual relations of any kind with someone of the same sex, YOU ARE GAY. If you later that day have sex with someone of the opposite sex, you aren't magically now somehow NOT gay, and the fact that you enjoyed a wiener doesn't just disappear.

jimnyc
11-23-2015, 01:49 PM
I have kissed girls. Am I gay?

Did you want to do the naughty with them? I think kissing alone is some trying for experience. I think the sexual desires and acting them out is the gay part.

Gunny
11-23-2015, 01:51 PM
Andrew "dice" Clay said it best about bisexuals back in the day, and not being gay - he said - "You either suck d&^% or you do not suck d&^%". And it really is that simple. If you're having sexual relations of any kind with someone of the same sex, YOU ARE GAY. If you later that day have sex with someone of the opposite sex, you aren't magically now somehow NOT gay, and the fact that you enjoyed a wiener doesn't just disappear.

:laugh2: I used to love watching that guy.

Perianne
11-23-2015, 01:55 PM
Did you want to do the naughty with them? I think kissing alone is some trying for experience. I think the sexual desires and acting them out is the gay part.

I have dated only men, except for one woman. I won't go into where all I kissed her. If you could see her, you wouldn't describe it as naughty. I think lots - maybe most - women have "kissed" other girls. Only the ugliest of women tend to settle for other ugly women.

But I don't consider myself gay. Maybe I need to rethink that.

Today's terms are sooo confusing at times. Some people on here think poorly of me. I think it is all a big misunderstanding.

Black Diamond
11-23-2015, 01:55 PM
:laugh2: I used to love watching that guy.

His nursery rhymes were hilarious.

jimnyc
11-23-2015, 01:57 PM

I tried that, trying to be funny, with my wife. She was eating cereal and I tried the 'ol spider sat beside and and "what's in the bowl, &^%$". Didn't go over very well. My wife's idea of comedy and mine are 2 totally different worlds! LOL

Gunny
11-23-2015, 01:58 PM

I just loved his over the top act. Could you imagine NOW? Every special little offended minority group in the country would be raising hell in the media and he'd be banned in the UK.

Black Diamond
11-23-2015, 02:11 PM
I just loved his over the top act. Could you imagine NOW? Every special little offended minority group in the country would be raising hell in the media and he'd be banned in the UK.

Yup. He and kinison both.

Noir
11-23-2015, 02:28 PM
A gay person and a hetero mixed makes up a bisexual. You can't enjoy someone of the same sex and NOT be gay.

But gay means homosexual.
Teh desire here to reduce sexuality to binary true/false answers is bizarre.

Gunny
11-23-2015, 02:35 PM

The desire to confuse sexuality is more bizarre. Read a 9th grade biology book. Might explain how it works for you.

jimnyc
11-23-2015, 02:53 PM

Go the semantic route all you want. If you are sexual with someone of the same sex, you are gay. With the opposite sex, heterosexual. With both, I agree, you are bisexual - meaning BOTH. You are gay and hetero, based on sexual desires. The gay doesn't disappear because you have sex with someone of the same sex as well. gay is gay is gay. If you're a guy, and you swallow another mans manhood - you are GAY, no matter what else you do sexually in your life, nothing will change that.

jimnyc
11-23-2015, 03:01 PM
Show me ANYWHERE where the definition somehow limits it ONLY to those who stay with the same sex. It doesn't. But regardless of what you do later on, if you enjoy the same sex sexually, you are now by definition GAY. Semantics and 58 retarded ways of one defining themselves won't change reality. Just as cutting off your wiener and changing your name doesn't magically make you a woman.

---

<header class="luna-data-header"> adjective, gayer, gayest. </header> 1. of, relating to, or exhibiting sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person or persons of one's own sex; homosexual: a gay couple.
Antonyms: straight (http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/straight).

2. of, indicating, or supporting homosexual interests or issues: a gay organization.

3. Slang: Often Disparaging and Offensive. awkward, stupid, or bad; lame: This game is boring and really, really gay.

4. Slang. inappropriately forward or bold; overly familiar; reckless: George got gay at the Christmas party and suddenly swept his boss's wife onto the dance floor.

5. Older Use. having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.

6. Older Use. bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.

7. Older Use. given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.

Noir
11-23-2015, 03:10 PM
'He is heterosexual and homosexual'

http://mychurchclinton.org/Websites/mychurchclinton/images/you_keep_using_that_word.gif

jimnyc
11-23-2015, 03:12 PM
He had 'heterosexual sex' and gay sex. He is then gay. You can't later have heterosexual sex and then claim that you are not gay. Again, semantics and funny pics, all ya got?

Noir
11-23-2015, 03:15 PM
He had 'heterosexual sex' and gay sex. He is then gay. You can't later have heterosexual sex and then claim that you are not gay. Again, semantics and funny pics, all ya got?

Very curious sort of world you're presenting here

If a man has sex with 100 women, and one man - you say he is homosexual.
If if a man has sex with 100 men, and one woman - do you say he is heterosexual?

jimnyc
11-23-2015, 03:17 PM
Very curious sort of world you're presenting here

If a man has sex with 100 women, and one man - you say he is homosexual.
If if a man has sex with 100 men, and one woman - do you say he is heterosexual?

If a man has sex with another man, I don't care how many women he has been with - he is gay. Sure, he's bisexual because he enjoys partners of both sexes, but it doesn't change the fact that he is gay for enjoying sex with the same sex.

fj1200
11-23-2015, 03:17 PM

It's not really a question of semantics when there are actual definitions at play:

1a : possessing characters of both sexes : hermaphroditic (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hermaphroditic)

b : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward both sexes

1: of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex

: of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between persons of the same sex

jimnyc
11-23-2015, 03:19 PM
It's not really a question of semantics when there are actual definitions at play:

Yes, and when someone has sex with someone of the same sex, they fit the definition of gay to the T. Sure, some will come in with other definitions that they also may fit when you take all of the weird ways and create a definition for the collective - but if you're a man, and you suck another mans dick - I don't care WHAT you do on Sunday - you are now gay in addition to whatever that is.

fj1200
11-23-2015, 03:22 PM
But, but, the Merrian-Webster dictionary.

jimnyc
11-23-2015, 03:25 PM
But, but, the Merrian-Webster dictionary.

So you guys can go wherever it is of your choosing, go start sucking on some guys dick - but then say "Don't worry though, I'm not gay, I have a girlfriend at home". Sorry, if you are a man, and you suck off another man - you are gay. There is simply no way to twist that. If what you're saying is that in the rare time that an actual weirdo hermaphrodite is born, and does it because it truly is the opposite sex, then they are only half gay. Sorry, the straight half doesn't get a pass!

Noir
11-23-2015, 03:26 PM
If a man has sex with another man, I don't care how many women he has been with - he is gay. Sure, he's bisexual because he enjoys partners of both sexes, but it doesn't change the fact that he is gay for enjoying sex with the same sex.

Imagine if you saw someone with a melted ice cube saying 'This is water, but that doesn't change the fact that's it's actually ice'
Imagine your eyes narrowing and lip pouting as you stare at the joyed expression of this person who will not defer to your "semantics" over the difference between water and ice.
Thats been my expression while reading through your posts this eve.

jimnyc
11-23-2015, 03:27 PM
Imagine if you saw someone with a melted ice cube saying 'This is water, but that doesn't change the fact that's it's actually ice'
Imagine your eyes narrowing and lip pouting as you stare at the joyed expression of this person who will not defer to your "semantics" over the difference between water and ice.

I don't care about your semantics and ways of twisting things. If you think you can go out and suck a dick, and somehow not be "gay", because you have a girlfriend at home, well then that's just great.

Black Diamond
11-23-2015, 03:32 PM
I don't care about your semantics and ways of twisting things. If you think you can go out and suck a dick, and somehow not be "gay", because you have a girlfriend at home, well then that's just great.

I agree with you here but i have a question. If someone says i will give you $1 billion if you suck me off and swallow. Are you gay if you go through with it?

jimnyc
11-23-2015, 03:46 PM
I agree with you here but i have a question. If someone says i will give you $1 billion if you suck me off and swallow. Are you gay if you go through with it?

I dunno, because there is no "desire" there for sexual relations with the opposite sex, just the desire for the $$$. But I still say gay!! Once one has been in your mouth...

Elessar
11-23-2015, 03:54 PM

I have never thought he was that good as an actor, either. Mediocre at best.
Definitely over-rated.

Elessar
11-23-2015, 04:00 PM

Useless.

Save your breath Jimmy...that little boy is never wrong!:laugh:

jimnyc
11-23-2015, 04:10 PM
Useless.

He can play all the games he likes. Fact is, if you put one in your mouth, you are either gay, or have gay tendencies, which to me is gay once you act on it and stick one in your mouth. All the stupid terms of today are just more and more nitwits coming up with ways to feel better about their sexual desires. But it's the same today as it's always been - man on man wiener eating is gay, no matter how you slice it.

fj1200
11-23-2015, 04:19 PM
Let me see if I get the logic here.

Perianne: Gay (allegedly, possibly)
My virgin gay friend who has not had sex: Not gay.

Drummond
11-23-2015, 06:26 PM

A man committing a homosexual act on another man does EXACTLY that, Noir. Homosexuality is involved. A bisexual is someone with the capacity, no doubt also the desire, to be gay. The 'gayness' is THERE, Noir. You can't say it isn't.

Drummond
11-23-2015, 06:30 PM

Your argument is bizarre.

Ice is frozen water, but it remains water, whether in frozen form, or not.

A bisexual cannot be such, unless 'gayness' is present. A bisexual may be a different 'form' of 'gay' person, but since the term bisexual can have no meaning without the 'gay' component, then bisexual is just another form, or manifestation, of 'gay'.

Abbey Marie
11-23-2015, 06:31 PM

He was exploring his sexuality.

With his mouth. :rolleyes:

aboutime
11-23-2015, 06:35 PM
He was exploring his sexuality.

With His mouth. :rolleyes:

Abbey. Charlie's smile is the reason Gays get erections.

And he does Reach-around's for Free!
http://youtu.be/EHmefyksm_I

Jeff
11-24-2015, 07:51 AM
What I don't get is why quite a few big Hollywood stars are gay and they always have been. Hollywood publicity covered for them. They also like Michael Moore and Rosie ODonnell and Whoopi Goldberg. All three should be surrendered to ISIS. Sean Penn tries to take a motorboat into a tidal surge during Katrina to save people and ends up needing to be saved himself. The list never ends. These people do NOT live in the real world.

It's Hip to be a goober smoocher when ya have some money, are liberal and live in Cali, go figure. Personally I like being in the working class. :laugh:

Jeff
11-24-2015, 08:04 AM
He can play all the games he likes. Fact is, if you put one in your mouth, you are either gay, or have gay tendencies, which to me is gay once you act on it and stick one in your mouth. All the stupid terms of today are just more and more nitwits coming up with ways to feel better about their sexual desires. But it's the same today as it's always been - man on man wiener eating is gay, no matter how you slice it.

Jim if a man puts another man in his mouth not only is he gay but he is a pervert, no such thing as Bi, you are either a fag or not, and if you have had another mans penis in you, even in your hand you are a fag.I mean seriously, even if he has a Gf ( who I might add isn't so bright if she wants to be with a fag, especially one with HIV ) And at such time should become a target at a rifle range, live ones always work better than those old paper cut outs of fags. :laugh:

NightTrain
11-24-2015, 08:24 AM
Yep, you smoke one pole, you're gay. End of story.

I wonder if Charlie thought he was WINNING!!! .... that probably came out as "Mimming".

Interesting that he just announced he was HIV positive. Probably a shocker (!) to everyone that drug fueled gaysex is a quick way to get the aids, roger.

Bilgerat
11-24-2015, 10:30 AM
Useless.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7982&stc=1

Perianne
11-24-2015, 12:42 PM
Let me see if I get the logic here.

Perianne: Gay (allegedly, possibly)
My virgin gay friend who has not had sex: Not gay.

No, Perianne is not gay. It is different for women.

Drummond
11-24-2015, 12:46 PM

Does ice have water in it ? YES or NO ?

Does a bisexual have homosexual urges ? YES or NO ?

The word 'bisexual' is totally meaningless without the homosexual element to it.

fj1200
11-24-2015, 01:36 PM
No, Perianne is not gay. It is different for women.

:facepalm99: Sorry, the arguments that everyone else is making proves otherwise.

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 01:37 PM
Home is as homo sucks - Forest

Perianne
11-24-2015, 01:50 PM
:facepalm99: Sorry, the arguments that everyone else is making proves otherwise.

Those arguments fit for men, but not for women.

fj1200
11-24-2015, 02:01 PM
Those arguments fit for men, but not for women.

Yeah, hang on to that. :rolleyes:

Abbey Marie
11-24-2015, 02:20 PM
Methinks you guys are a little too eager to describe guy-on-guy oral sex. And in every way imaginable!
:laugh:

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 02:22 PM
Methinks you guys are a little too eager to describe guy-on-guy oral sex. In every way imaginable at that.
:laugh:

Sometimes ya need to put things in reality, to make things clear for some. Salami swallowing is gay. :)

Abbey Marie
11-24-2015, 02:28 PM
Sometimes ya need to put things in reality, to make things clear for some. Salami swallowing is gay. :)

Look, a new description! :thumb:

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 02:41 PM
Look, a new description! :thumb:

I'm glad you get the idea at least. :)

Some need descriptions as reminders that when you lick the lollipop, you are now gay!

DragonStryk72
11-24-2015, 03:43 PM

Not correct. Assuming the video is true, he would be bi-sexual. His relationship with women has been pretty well documented over the years, and married to Denise Richards, so gotta figure he's not entirely adverse to the ladies.

Of course, that's assuming the video is real, since this is a tabloid, thats not a given

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 03:49 PM
Not correct. Assuming the video is true, he would be bi-sexual. His relationship with women has been pretty well documented over the years, and married to Denise Richards, so gotta figure he's not entirely adverse to the ladies.

Of course, that's assuming the video is real, since this is a tabloid, thats not a given

What do you think the BI in sexual means? He's sexually attracted to BOTH sexes. And what does it mean when you're attracted to someone of the same sex? That's right, gay.

And it appears to be a given more and more, as I've read several articles now where editors have seen the video, but they won't purchase or publish.

DragonStryk72
11-24-2015, 03:57 PM
What do you think the BI in sexual means? He's sexually attracted to BOTH sexes. And what does it mean when you're attracted to someone of the same sex? That's right, gay.

And it appears to be a given more and more, as I've read several articles now where editors have seen the video, but they won't purchase or publish.

Except that's still not gay, that's bi-sexual. Like you said, it's bi. Gay is sexual attraction to ONLY your own gender.

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 04:03 PM
Except that's still not gay, that's bi-sexual. Like you said, it's bi. Gay is sexual attraction to ONLY your own gender.

I don't see any definitions that state it's SOLELY towards ones own gender. I don't care if a man is in a traditional marriage for 90 years, and then wakes up one day and starts sucking off his neighbor. You guys can call it whatever you please - I call it gay.

Abbey Marie
11-24-2015, 04:04 PM
I'm glad you get the idea at least. :)

Some need descriptions as reminders that when you lick the lollipop, you are now gay!

Oh, I totally get it. And we are now supposed to not only accept it, but celebrate it, honor it, and shut the heck up if we don't like it, or lose our jobs.

I was impressed by the creativity expressed here in describing one act. :laugh2:

Btw, I find it interesting that there are those who fight so hard to say a man who has sex with men and women is not gay. To paraphrase Seinfeld, you would almost think there was something wrong with that.
:eek:

DragonStryk72
11-24-2015, 04:50 PM
Oh, I totally get it. And we are now supposed to not only accept it, but celebrate it, honor it, and shut the heck up if we don't like it, or lose our jobs.

I was impressed by the creativity expressed here in describing one act. :laugh2:

Btw, I find it interesting that there are those who fight so hard to say a man who has sex with men and women is not gay. To paraphrase Seinfeld, you would almost think there was something wrong with that.

Actually, I simply gave an accurate descriptory text, it's not a fight.

As well, going a bit deeper, he may still be heterosexual. STICK WITH ME. We all know that Sheen is an addict, it's been pretty well gone over. As stated in the OP, it's 30 second vid, so there's no context. Addicts, especially those on hard drugs, have an exploitable weakness, in that they "need" a fix (remove air quotes for anything physically addicting).

Even just alcohol, the stories I've listened.to of my dad's first.few days sober are a horror show. He got shakes, sweats, diarrhea, vomiting, sever joint pain (which combines with the shakes for a sepf-inflicted torture routine). People have died.from withdrawal itself.

This could've been exploiting that, we don't know. That's the problem of our media and the court of public opinion

I'm not saying he's not gay out of any sense that the act is wrong. I'm saying it because it is inaccurate given the current body of evidence. If he comes out, good.on him. However, until that point, I am restricted to the evidence at hand.

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 05:20 PM
Actually, I simply gave an accurate descriptory text, it's not a fight.

As well, going a bit deeper, he may still be heterosexual. STICK WITH ME. We all know that Sheen is an addict, it's been pretty well gone over. As stated in the OP, it's 30 second vid, so there's no context. Addicts, especially those on hard drugs, have an exploitable weakness, in that they "need" a fix (remove air quotes for anything physically addicting).

Even just alcohol, the stories I've listened.to of my dad's first.few days sober are a horror show. He got shakes, sweats, diarrhea, vomiting, sever joint pain (which combines with the shakes for a sepf-inflicted torture routine). People have died.from withdrawal itself.

This could've been exploiting that, we don't know. That's the problem of our media and the court of public opinion

I'm not saying he's not gay out of any sense that the act is wrong. I'm saying it because it is inaccurate given the current body of evidence. If he comes out, good.on him. However, until that point, I am restricted to the evidence at hand.

Let me preface this by saying that I'm no Charlie Sheen, not in looks, nor anywhere near the money the man has. I've never come close to ingesting the amount of drugs he has admitted to doing. But I have had withdrawals before. I've written about my experience here when I was on hydrocodone for a few months and went cold turkey. Yup, I've done cocaine benders and know what its like when it runs out. My doc says I have an addictive personality. Maybe the more money and more drugs makes a leap in what one would do - because while there was an awful lot in this world I would have done for more drugs, or to make my pain go away - that was NOT one of them!!

The main reason I tend to believe it thus far as I have read multiple sites to have claimed to have seen actual videos, but turned down the offers.

aboutime
11-24-2015, 05:54 PM
ANY HUMAN BEING ALIVE...who is entertained by playing switch....in any way (as in one thumb up their ass, and the other in their mouth before SWITCHING) or Any human extremity being placed into a place HUMANS use to expel HUMAN WASTE....is disgusting, sick, ignorant, and Gay. I don't care WHO is offended with this remark. But I do feel sorry for a SICKNESS taking over and being applauded because of IGNORANCE and STUPIDITY.

Pardon my absence of being POLITICALLY CORRECT. But...the TRUTH always hurts.

Elessar
11-24-2015, 09:05 PM

Was that an insult to the lady, or just a broad-brush painting of all?

Low blow, FJ.

darin
11-25-2015, 01:51 AM
nobody IS gay. Gay is a verb. Charlie is Charlie and did or does what Charlie did or does.

Black Diamond
11-25-2015, 01:53 AM
nobody IS gay. Gay is a verb. Charlie is Charlie and did or does what Charlie did or does.

Winning...

fj1200
11-25-2015, 08:46 AM

Who's fighting? It's a matter of definition and being the strict constructionist that I am...

fj1200
11-25-2015, 08:49 AM
Was that an insult to the lady, or just a broad-brush painting of all?

Low blow, FJ.

Try following the flow of the thread. I didn't insult her, I don't particularly care what she does in her personal life. I think the broad brushing is being done by the other side of the debate.

Abbey Marie
11-25-2015, 10:42 AM
Who's fighting? It's a matter of definition and being the strict constructionist that I am...

Ok, let's go by definitions.

bi-
/bī/
comb. form

1.two; having two
"bicolored"

There are two parts to being "Bi". And one of those two parts is the Gay part. :gay:

Done.

fj1200
11-25-2015, 12:26 PM
Ok, let's go by definitions.

There are two parts to being "Bi". And one of those two parts is the Gay part. :gay:

Done.

Not sure why you need to use the definition of a prefix when a whole definition is available.

sexually attracted to both men and women.

noun

a person who is sexually attracted to both men and women

Black Diamond
11-25-2015, 12:33 PM
Not sure why you need to use the definition of a prefix when a whole definition is available.

She could have said "half a fag".

fj1200
11-25-2015, 12:49 PM
She could have said "half a fag".

Abbey wouldn't say that. :slap: I'm not quite sure why there is so much insistence on labeling him as gay as opposed to bi. He appears to be a questionable individual either way.

Perianne
11-25-2015, 12:50 PM
fj, are you "bi"?

fj1200
11-25-2015, 12:52 PM
fj, are you "bi"?

No. And thanks for not making assumptions.

Black Diamond
11-25-2015, 12:54 PM
Abbey wouldn't say that. :slap: I'm not quite sure why there is so much insistence on labeling him as gay as opposed to bi. He appears to be a questionable individual either way.

Calling him gay and the reasoning given by us is old school. Old school is what most of us are here :cool: Then again, "half a fag" is an old school term. So I guess I don't know. :laugh:

NightTrain
11-25-2015, 01:07 PM
Calling him gay and the reasoning given by us is old school. Old school is what most of us are here :cool: Then again, "half a fag" is an old school term. So I guess I don't know. :laugh:

I'm not really sure about a half a fag... is that what we'll get when a muzzie with a special vest shows up at a Rainbow Parade?

Black Diamond
11-25-2015, 01:11 PM
I'm not really sure about a half a fag... is that what we'll get when a muzzie with a special vest shows up at a Rainbow Parade?

Islam doesn't have a gay problem. In a similar way to my wife's high school not having a pregnancy problem. You got pregnant, you got kicked out. Except with muzzies, you don't get kicked out, you get stoned.

Black Diamond
11-25-2015, 01:11 PM

Coffee is slow. I see what you did there. :cool:

fj1200
11-25-2015, 01:15 PM
Islam doesn't have a gay problem. In a similar way to my wife's high school not having a pregnancy problem. You got pregnant, you got kicked out. Except with muzzies, you don't get kicked out, you get stoned.

It seems they both deal with the problem the same way.

Perianne
11-25-2015, 01:17 PM

I would rather get kicked out of school than be stoned.

Black Diamond
11-25-2015, 01:19 PM

Yeah they both take their moral code seriously. Expulsion is apparently defined differently by Islam though :cool:

fj1200
11-25-2015, 01:29 PM
I would rather get kicked out of school than be stoned.

Yeah they both take their moral code seriously. Expulsion is apparently defined differently by Islam though :cool:

They act like it never happened. I would say that not all in Islam take the same action but I wouldn't want TRUTH to be seen as appeasement. ;)

Black Diamond
11-25-2015, 01:30 PM
They act like it never happened.

Ayyup

Abbey Marie
11-25-2015, 03:25 PM

Because in context of the discussion here, the precise meaning of that little prefix as you call it is germane. No one is debating what the word "sexual" means.

fj1200
11-25-2015, 03:31 PM
Because in context of the discussion here, the precise meaning of that little prefix as you call it is germane. No one is debating what the word "sexual" means.

Not sure why we're debating the prefix either when it describes being attracted to "both."

Abbey Marie
11-25-2015, 03:34 PM
Not sure why we're debating the prefix either when it describes being attracted to "both."

We were debating that one of the "boths" = gay.

But it's starting to seem too trivial to care, isn't it? I personally do not give a hoot if ol' Charlie is gay.

fj1200
11-25-2015, 03:37 PM
We were debating that one of the "boths" = gay.

But it's starting to seem too trivial to care, isn't it? I personally do not give a hoot if ol' Charlie is gay.

"Gay" as it pertains to the individual is incomplete. Why is it so important to label him as one? He has questionable values no matter which word is used.

Black Diamond
11-25-2015, 04:04 PM

What's true for both is true for one of the two.

Black Diamond
11-25-2015, 04:07 PM
"Gay" as it pertains to the individual is incomplete. Why is it so important to label him as one? He has questionable values no matter which word is used.

I like apples and Oranges.

Someone asks if I like oranges I say yes. I don't say no I like apples and oranges.

Someone asks if sheen likes men, why not say yes instead of "no he likes men and women "

fj1200
11-25-2015, 07:29 PM
What's true for both is true for one of the two.

Umm... :confused:

I like apples and Oranges.

Someone asks if I like oranges I say yes. I don't say no I like apples and oranges.

Someone asks if sheen likes men, why not say yes instead of "no he likes men and women "

You aren't defined by liking one, you're defined by liking both. But nobody asked that question, they just told us the wrong answer. If someone asked if you liked oranges and you said yes then it would be wrong for them to tell you that because you've eaten an orange once in life then that's how you would be defined no matter how much more you may or may not like apples.

jimnyc
11-25-2015, 07:34 PM
If you were in fact to see a video of Charlie Sheen being sexual with another man...

Charlie Sheen was having "gay" sex. Other ladies may have sex with men as well, but when having sex with another woman, it's "gay" or "lesbian" sex.

Black Diamond
11-25-2015, 07:35 PM
Umm... :confused:

You aren't defined by liking one, you're defined by liking both. But nobody asked that question, they just told us the wrong answer. If someone asked if you liked oranges and you said yes then it would be wrong for them to tell you that because you've eaten an orange once in life then that's how you would be defined no matter how much more you may or may not like apples.
Well is sexuality taste or is it who you are?

The first quote explains the "bi is queer" argument.

jimnyc
11-25-2015, 07:38 PM
Also, if someone is bisexual, between a man and a woman obviously - is it even possible NOT to be gay? If not gay, then the bisexual part can't happen. They go hand in hand. I suppose it all depends on what one wants to be called, and when, and whom they're with.

I do have to wonder still though, was Charlie born this way? Was he gobbling up men when he was younger too? Was this something brought about later on in life due to fame, stress & drugs?

fj1200
11-25-2015, 07:42 PM
If you were in fact to see a video of Charlie Sheen being sexual with another man...

Charlie Sheen was having "gay" sex. Other ladies may have sex with men as well, but when having sex with another woman, it's "gay" or "lesbian" sex.

Nobody is disputing that. You're stating that because he did then that is all he is.

Well is sexuality taste or is it who you are?

The first quote explains the "bi is queer" argument.

Bisexual and homosexual are defined as your attraction IIRC.

I think "queer" is just a catch-all word.

Black Diamond
11-25-2015, 07:45 PM
Also, if someone is bisexual, between a man and a woman obviously - is it even possible NOT to be gay? If not gay, then the bisexual part can't happen. They go hand in hand. I suppose it all depends on what one wants to be called, and when, and whom they're with.

I do have to wonder still though, was Charlie born this way? Was he gobbling up men when he was younger too? Was this something brought about later on in life due to fame, stress & drugs?

Why does one side of this debate assume you're born this way, while the other side assumes it's a choice.

Upbringing, and your life experiences, it seems, are never brought up by either side.

Abbey Marie
11-25-2015, 07:47 PM
Why does one side of this debate assume you're born this way, while the other side assumes it's a choice.

Upbringing, and your life experiences, it seems, are never brought up by either side.

Life experiences and choice are not mutually exclusive...

Black Diamond
11-25-2015, 07:48 PM
Life experiences and choice are not mutually exclusive...

Ok. What about upbringing?

jimnyc
Nobody is disputing that. You're stating that because he did then that is all he is.

Never once have I stated that. I solely stated that he IS gay if he's taking care of other men. And I even stated that sure, he fits the definition of bisexual as well. If he's having sex with women all day long - then with a man later that night, he would still be having GAY sex, which requires attraction to someone of the same sex. It's semantics for sure, but I didn't bring the semantics to the table. I never once denied bisexuality, that was only added after I simply stated he was gay for having gay sex.

fj1200

In my mind if you like both you're bi and if you like the same gender then you're gay/homosexual. You can't be gay and bisexual, one excludes the other. But I think it's possible to be straight and have gay sex; if you're in prison.

jimnyc
11-25-2015, 07:50 PM

I was sarcastic of course. I've ALWAYS believed that life experiences and what one is taught plays a HUGE part. I can't speak for his upbringing, his direct family. But I know buying cocaine by multiple kilos at a time and then hanging out with transgendered and homosexuals, could potentially make one do stupid shit I suppose.

Abbey Marie
11-25-2015, 07:52 PM
Ok. What about upbringing?

Same thing; I was just too lazy to type both, lol.

It can all certainly affect someone, but in the end, unless you are physiologically "born that way", in the end (no pun intended!), it's a choice, no?

Abbey Marie
11-25-2015, 07:55 PM
In my mind if you like both you're bi and if you like the same gender then you're gay/homosexual. You can't be gay and bisexual, one excludes the other. But I think it's possible to be straight and have gay sex; if you're in prison.

Unless they are forced to have gay sex, which is a different thing altogether, at what point do you think the person changes from "straight guy having gay sex", to gay?

Or are you a "whatever you identify with today" kind of guy?

jimnyc
11-25-2015, 07:55 PM
I'm not gonna try to endlessly convince others that someone who slobs the knob is gay, even if they like women before or after that experience. To each their own I suppose. If some believe otherwise, that's cool, I can deal with not changing minds.

Black Diamond
11-25-2015, 07:58 PM
Same thing; I was just too lazy to type both, lol.

It can all certainly affect someone, but in the end, unless you are physiologically "born that way", in the end (no pun intended!), it's a choice, no?

It's a choice to go through with the act. But how feel??

Life experiences and upbringing change/affect feelings for sure.

Black Diamond
11-25-2015, 07:59 PM
I'm not gonna try to endlessly convince others that someone who slobs the knob is gay, even if they like women before or after that experience. To each their own I suppose. If some believe otherwise, that's cool, I can deal with not changing minds.

F that. These folks need reeducation. :cool:

Abbey Marie
11-25-2015, 08:08 PM

Yeah, I hear that. I tried to say earlier that it's getting to seem silly, but it's a hot topic.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/9f/9fe9c021252b27ce45999e386945c5be67fa4fb3a48d1be410 cdaa1566c497df.jpg

Black Diamond
11-25-2015, 08:09 PM
Yeah, I hear that. I tried to say earlier that it's getting to seem silly, but it's a hot topic.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/9f/9fe9c021252b27ce45999e386945c5be67fa4fb3a48d1be410 cdaa1566c497df.jpg
Disgusting.

Black Diamond
11-25-2015, 08:12 PM
Disgusting.

See I am trying to figure this out. I didn't choose to be repulsed by that.

Perianne
11-25-2015, 08:24 PM
And maybe sometimes two people just kinda fall into it. It certainly happened with me. I have no sexual desire or attraction to women other than her. Maybe I am a fag. :(

Abbey Marie
11-25-2015, 10:04 PM
I don't know Perianne, that's really just for you to figure out. My freshman year roommate was a lesbian, but we never had any frisky contact. Just friends all year. She was the campus beauty, and brilliant, btw. Guys fell all over her.

Perianne
11-25-2015, 10:10 PM
I don't know Perianne, that's really just for you to figure out. My freshman year roommate was a lesbian, but we never had any frisky contact. Just friends all year. She was the campus beauty, and brilliant, btw. Guys fell all over her.

Everyone here (including me about the guys) say if you ever once in your life made out with someone of the same sex, then you are a homo. I don't feel like a homo. I really haven't had any inclination for the last few weeks because of my injury.

Russ
11-25-2015, 10:13 PM
at what point do you think the person changes from "straight guy having gay sex", to gay?

Actually, I'm kind of dubious about the expression "straight guy having gay sex". If a guy is having gay sex, he's not a straight guy. It's an oxymoron like "business ethics" or "journalistic integrity", or "Hillary Clinton's sworn testimony". :rolleyes:

aboutime
11-26-2015, 05:56 PM
Based on many, many years of lousy, terrible news about celebrities in Hollyweird. I would like to make a prediction in reference to Charlie Sheen. Despite his gay bragging rights.

I predict. Before our next president is elected. We will learn about one, of two things.

Either He will die...at his own hand. Or, one of the victims of his sexual encounters who learns they have HIV because of him...will take his life.

Terrible thing to say. But think about it.

That's how COWARDS operate.

Gunny
11-26-2015, 08:37 PM
I tried that, trying to be funny, with my wife. She was eating cereal and I tried the 'ol spider sat beside and and "what's in the bowl, &^%$". Didn't go over very well. My wife's idea of comedy and mine are 2 totally different worlds! LOL

Dude, you're a tool sometimes. Most (note I said most not all) women don't laugh at the crap guys think is funny. I love World's Dumbest. Wish TruTV hadn't gone to sh*t and quit doing it. My GF can't stand it. My ex couldn't stand Andrew Dice Clay.

What I find ironic and hilarious is the same people who don't like un-PC comedy LOVE Jeff Dunham because apparently un-PC puppets are okay. How do you disconnect the puppet from the ventriloquist?

darin
11-27-2015, 02:35 AM
Seeing some many otherwise smart folk continue to use Gay as a noun proves TheGayAgenda has won.

Nobody is anything based on short term or long term desire. People are what they do and what they do is who they are. If you love cars but never drive you're not a Closeted driver. If you're attracted to money, you're not a closeted bank robber. And, if you have homosexual contact with somebody then stop, you aren't "gay".

People love to label others because it helps the labeler feel smarter or set-apart.

Black Diamond
11-27-2015, 02:49 AM
Seeing some many otherwise smart folk continue to use Gay as a noun proves TheGayAgenda has won.

Nobody is anything based on short term or long term desire. People are what they do and what they do is who they are. If you love cars but never drive you're not a Closeted driver. If you're attracted to money, you're not a closeted bank robber. And, if you have homosexual contact with somebody then stop, you aren't "gay".

People love to label others because it helps the labeler feel smarter or set-apart.
It's won. Look what's on television. It's unreal.

Noir
11-27-2015, 06:22 AM
Seeing some many otherwise smart folk continue to use Gay as a noun proves TheGayAgenda has won. Nobody is anything based on short term or long term desire. People are what they do and what they do is who they are. If you love cars but never drive you're not a Closeted driver. If you're attracted to money, you're not a closeted bank robber. And, if you have homosexual contact with somebody then stop, you aren't "gay". People love to label others because it helps the labeler feel smarter or set-apart.

Tis an oddly specific way to look st the world - Do you cut that the other way? i.e. If you stop having heterosexual sex with someone then you aren't heterosexual?

indago
11-27-2015, 06:23 AM
Everyone here (including me about the guys) say if you ever once in your life made out with someone of the same sex, then you are a homo. I don't feel like a homo. I really haven't had any inclination for the last few weeks because of my injury.
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/dirtbox/pics/muttley.gif

indago
11-27-2015, 06:24 AM
Actually, I'm kind of dubious about the expression "straight guy having gay sex". If a guy is having gay sex, he's not a straight guy. It's an oxymoron like "business ethics" or "journalistic integrity", or "Hillary Clinton's sworn testimony". :rolleyes:

And Government Intelligence...

indago
11-27-2015, 06:28 AM
It's won. Look what's on television. It's unreal.

Yeah, sickening, isn't it...

Jeff
11-27-2015, 08:26 AM
Take it once your a fag end of story, no switching back and fourth cause of what you could or couldn't pick up that night, if a mans hairy butt turns you on even one time, your a fag !!!

As for the woman that tried it, say in a college dorm ( no Abbey I read you where a good girl, this is just my own fantasy, I mean story :laugh: ) That is all good, it is called learning.

When two good looking woman experiment it is fine, no fag thing at all, in fact if they invite me to join in I think they may actually be saints. :laugh:

Dam my mind is going to wander all day now. :laugh:

fj1200
11-27-2015, 10:32 AM
Never once have I stated that. I solely stated that he IS gay if he's taking care of other men. And I even stated that sure, he fits the definition of bisexual as well. If he's having sex with women all day long - then with a man later that night, he would still be having GAY sex, which requires attraction to someone of the same sex. It's semantics for sure, but I didn't bring the semantics to the table. I never once denied bisexuality, that was only added after I simply stated he was gay for having gay sex.

I apparently misread your posts like this and others like it.

He's having "gay sex" but he's bisexual... apparently.

fj1200
11-27-2015, 10:37 AM
Unless they are forced to have gay sex, which is a different thing altogether, at what point do you think the person changes from "straight guy having gay sex", to gay?

Or are you a "whatever you identify with today" kind of guy?

Good question. Options? I think those "in charge" in prison aren't gay but are the ones doing the raping... if The Shawshank Redemption is to be believed. :eek:

fj1200
11-27-2015, 10:41 AM
Take it once your a fag end of story, no switching back and fourth cause of what you could or couldn't pick up that night, if a mans hairy butt turns you on even one time, your a fag !!!

As for the woman that tried it, say in a college dorm ( no Abbey I read you where a good girl, this is just my own fantasy, I mean story :laugh: ) That is all good, it is called learning.

When two good looking woman experiment it is fine, no fag thing at all, in fact if they invite me to join in I think they may actually be saints. :laugh:

Dam my mind is going to wander all day now. :laugh:

Inconsistency of argument is the first step to liberalism. Avoid it at all costs. :poke:

jimnyc
11-27-2015, 10:42 AM
He's having "gay sex" but he's bisexual... apparently.

Having gay sex but not being gay. Odd.

Drummond
11-27-2015, 10:47 AM
Inconsistency of argument is the first step to liberalism. Avoid it at all costs. :poke:

That's part of why you go in for diversionary post rewrites, instead .. to disguise where your arguments would take you ..

fj1200
11-27-2015, 10:48 AM
Having gay sex but not being gay. Odd.

Not odd. He likes both; there's a definition for that. But you're using the same word in two different ways, one correctly as an adverb and one incorrectly as an adjective.

fj1200
11-27-2015, 10:49 AM
That's part of why you go in for diversionary post rewrites, instead .. to disguise where your arguments would take you ..

:facepalm99: This thread has an actual topic.

jimnyc
11-27-2015, 10:52 AM
Not odd. He likes both; there's a definition for that. But you're using the same word in two different ways, one correctly as an adverb and one incorrectly as an adjective.

Do you know a lot of folks that have gay sex that aren't gay at all? Is that normal, to find folks having gay sex, but not being gay?

fj1200
11-27-2015, 10:58 AM
Do you know a lot of folks that have gay sex that aren't gay at all? Is that normal, to find folks having gay sex, but not being gay?

If they're bi.

jimnyc
11-27-2015, 11:02 AM
If they're bi.

So bisexual folks aren't gay at all. I'll note that for the future.

Gunny
11-27-2015, 11:38 AM

Gays label themselves. Quite the double standard. Like blacks can call each other nigger but no one else can. Same premise. It's a descriptor. The act defines the label.

Gunny
11-27-2015, 11:40 AM

They're like Obama -- only half gay. :laugh:

fj1200
11-27-2015, 02:32 PM

:cheers2:

WiccanLiberal
11-27-2015, 04:05 PM
Just my own opinion, Charlie is an asshat. I don't think the gay community would want him. He's embarrassing. As for sexuality, I have long believed that it spans a spectrum of desires. There are some folks that like only their own sex and others who exclusively desire the opposite. Then there are a fair percentage who may be attracted to both depending on who they are. I am absolutely in love with V4R but, have had experiences with women. I guess that makes me situationally bisexual. Makes it interesting as we sometimes compare notes on attractive women. The thing is, I don't care for labelling. Who we love is not under our control. As far as these celebrity revelations, it is no concern of mine. If you are not considering the person as a relationship prospect, it doesn't have any bearing on your life. This is someone who made poor choices, jeopardizing his life and that of his partners. I think that is a more concerning issue than whether his partners were men or women.

Gunny
11-27-2015, 04:27 PM
Just my own opinion, Charlie is an asshat. I don't think the gay community would want him. He's embarrassing. As for sexuality, I have long believed that it spans a spectrum of desires. There are some folks that like only their own sex and others who exclusively desire the opposite. Then there are a fair percentage who may be attracted to both depending on who they are. I am absolutely in love with V4R but, have had experiences with women. I guess that makes me situationally bisexual. Makes it interesting as we sometimes compare notes on attractive women. The thing is, I don't care for labelling. Who we love is not under our control. As far as these celebrity revelations, it is no concern of mine. If you are not considering the person as a relationship prospect, it doesn't have any bearing on your life. This is someone who made poor choices, jeopardizing his life and that of his partners. I think that is a more concerning issue than whether his partners were men or women.

I can agree with everything but the bolded. Who we love IS under our control. HOW we love them is definitely under our control. I loved my best friend. Lost him one day in a foreign country. We did everything together. But we were just young dumb guys being guys. There's nothing else to consider in the situation.

Guys be to be hypocritical and say two women together are hot. Not to me. Gay is gay. While I may have an opinion on the matter, I in turn don't run around telling others what to be. The fact is, Charlie is making excuses. Never his fault. Notice how celebrities are never at fault?

WiccanLiberal
11-27-2015, 04:39 PM
I think celebrity goes to some peoples heads. They begin to believe they do not have the same obligations to their fellow humans as we all have. And I believe many of the people around them just keep telling them they are in the right all the time. Sooner or later they begin to believe it themselves. Let's face it, the hangers-on that make their living off the stars, have a stake in cushioning them from reality. Celebrities never get told no by the people around them. Life, for the rest of is, is about dealing with the day to day ups and downs. On the whole, as hard as everyday life may be, all of us are better off. We, at least, have contact with reality.

glockmail
11-27-2015, 04:40 PM
The guy's a pervert, nothing more.

Gunny
11-28-2015, 08:11 AM
The guy's a pervert, nothing more.

He's a typical Hollyweird moron. Second generation. His dad's a wigged out lefty. He didn't have a chance from "Go".

Jeff
11-28-2015, 08:12 AM

Point taken, if anyone knows about Liberals it would be you . :laugh:

Jeff
11-28-2015, 08:28 AM

Yes there is, it's called being a pervert that will take it anyway they can get it, literally.

fj1200
11-28-2015, 09:13 AM
Point taken, if anyone knows about Liberals it would be you . :laugh:

Yes, I do know quite a few. It keeps my conservatism sharp. ;)

Yes there is, it's called being a pervert that will take it anyway they can get it, literally.

Or more accurately, bisexual. Just a guess but I think Charlie Sheen doesn't need to "go gay" to get sex which would quash that theory.

glockmail
11-28-2015, 09:13 AM
He's a typical Hollyweird moron. Second generation. His dad's a wigged out lefty. He didn't have a chance from "Go".

The responsibility for Charlie rests soley with Charlie.