Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

LongTermGuy
08-29-2020, 06:43 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EgmBOKuXgAAynJ9?format=jpg&name=medium

Niktt7
08-30-2020, 08:23 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7989&stc=1

It's a funny picture.
I often hear from Western politicians that Putin is playing a long chess game, and it seems that he is doing quite well.

"Russia plays chess in the Arctic and our administration still thinks it's a tic-tac-toe," said Senator Dan Sullivan."

NightTrain
08-30-2020, 11:01 AM
It's a funny picture.
I often hear from Western politicians that Putin is playing a long chess game, and it seems that he is doing quite well.

"Russia plays chess in the Arctic and our administration still thinks it's a tic-tac-toe," said Senator Dan Sullivan."

When 0bama was in charge, that was true.

Things are a bit different now.

Speaking of Putin, how do you Russians feel about him passing and changing your laws to allow him to continue to rule Russia? Why not just declare him Czar or Dictator-for-Life or King and be done with the whole charade?

Niktt7
08-30-2020, 12:46 PM
When 0bama was in charge, that was true.

Things are a bit different now.

Speaking of Putin, how do you Russians feel about him passing and changing your laws to allow him to continue to rule Russia? Why not just declare him Czar or Dictator-for-Life or King and be done with the whole charade?

Thank you very much for this question, I am happy to answer it, it is a good question.
After its defeat in the Cold War, the USSR was destroyed. Russia was a country with a completely destroyed economy, state enterprises were privatised, Russia became a country with a market economy.
When Putin first became president, he got the country in a very bad condition. The state was so terrible that people just didn't want to live in Russia, many went to Western countries.
Russia was waging a war in Chechnya, a very long bloody war, with a very uncertain outcome.
Putin also quickly ended the war in the Caucasus, and the terrorists were defeated.
The country also had great economic problems, despite the fact that it was selling oil on a huge scale and was also selling other resources at a disadvantage for itself.
Putin has solved this problem.
Vladimir Putin's extremely important and significant achievement for Russia was the liquidation and cancellation of the so-called Production Sharing Agreement (Federal Law No 225-FZ of 30 December 1995).

The Production Sharing Agreement was signed in 1995 by B. V. Pushkin. Yeltsin under US influence. According to it, 264 important and large natural resources deposits (net, gas, copper, etc.) in Russia have been placed under international jurisdiction.

Essence of the Agreement

- The purpose of the Production Sharing Agreement was to attract foreign investment into the Russian economy. In accordance with this document, ownership of the gas and oil resources available in Russia was retained by Russia, while development of the fields was carried out by investor companies. Russia received a share of the profit from the exploitation of natural resources by investors. But only after investors recovered their costs. Foreign companies producing Russian natural resources did not pay any taxes.

- By signing the Production Sharing Agreement, Russia hoped for an increase in foreign investment and, therefore, in monetary revenues to the budget.

How did the Agreement work in practice?

- Russia has received virtually no money from oil production on its territory. Why not? Because foreign companies-investors reported huge costs, which were hardly plausible. Maintenance of office space, payment for accommodation and flights of employees, legal services - according to the documents provided by the companies-investors, their costs were huge and were constantly increasing. The budget of the Russian Federation received less than 20 cents from 1 dollar - a negligible amount. In fact, Russian oil and other natural resources did not belong to our country. For many years, money from oil sales was flowing abroad.

V. Putin's actions to cancel the Production Sharing Agreement

From the very first year of his appointment as President of the Russian Federation, V.V. Putin began to fight against the current Agreement (law). It took a lot of time. In 2004, by making appropriate amendments to the Agreement in force at that time, it was possible to cancel it almost completely. Of the 262 agreements, 260 were abrogated. Only the Sakhalin-1 and Sakhalin-2 projects are still operating under a Production Sharing Agreement. But these are complex projects located in remote areas and require huge cash investments.

Cancellation of agreement: results for Russia

- Thanks to the cancellation of the document, the Russian budget began to receive the full amount of money from mining (primarily oil). If the agreement continued to exist, huge amounts of money from the sale of oil, gas and other resources would continue to flow abroad, bypassing the Russian budget.

- The cancellation of the agreement allowed the Russian budget to more than triple.

- Liquidation of the Production Sharing Agreement allowed the Russian Federation to embark on the path of independent development, rather than colonial development, as it actually was before.

- Serious profits from gas and oil production and sales as a result of the abrogation of the Agreement became, along with higher energy prices, the basis for significant growth of the Russian economy.

Many people do not like Putin, but he is also supported by a large part of the country's population, I think about 70 percent.
What is happening now?
Putin is starting to change the constitution, he is setting the precedence of Russian law over international law.
The next step for Putin is likely to be nationalisation of the central bank, the withdrawal of Russia's central bull from the International Monetary Fund.
To be honest, I do not understand at all how he has managed to get this far, it is a big mystery to me.
As for the fact that he has been president for so long, most people don't see anything wrong with it, although I don't think it's very good for the state.

NightTrain
08-30-2020, 02:22 PM
I have no doubt that Putin is and has been doing everything he can to further Russia's interests. And while those maneuvers are directly opposed to America's interests at least half the time, I respect that he is putting Russia first. Too many times it's a purely self motivated set of interests that drive those in power.

However, history is rife with examples of those who ruthlessly cling to power and being completely corrupted by it in the long run. Surely there's another person that is capable of running your country after what, 25 years?

Niktt7
08-30-2020, 08:57 PM
I have no doubt that Putin is and has been doing everything he can to further Russia's interests. And while those maneuvers are directly opposed to America's interests at least half the time, I respect that he is putting Russia first. Too many times it's a purely self motivated set of interests that drive those in power.

However, history is rife with examples of those who ruthlessly cling to power and being completely corrupted by it in the long run. Surely there's another person that is capable of running your country after what, 25 years?

I agree with you, if you cling to power for a long time, it doesn't usually lead to good things.
Is there an alternative to Putin? Maybe there is, but who is it?

NightTrain
08-30-2020, 09:40 PM
I agree with you, if you cling to power for a long time, it doesn't usually lead to good things.
Is there an alternative to Putin? Maybe there is, but who is it?

That's my question to you. I certainly don't know.

I never hear any sort of rumblings of a real political opponent to Putin, and that tells me that he's got things locked down. Sure, you guys have voted for a new leader, but he's just a puppet controlled by Putin - you're not having free elections, it's all set up beforehand.

It doesn't really matter to me, I just thought after decades of brutal communist rule that you Russians would have wanted to take charge of your own destiny and elect people you want to elect, good or bad. We've definitely elected a few clowns, but that's how it goes with free elections and handovers of government every few years.

I'm surprised that you guys haven't developed Siberia to any extent. You have the largest country on earth, but it's never really been developed and I know you're sitting on unbelievable riches in minerals, timber and oil. Alaska is a close sister to Siberia and we've pulled untold billions out of it and still going strong. Develop that and you'd soon be a SuperPower again.

Incidently, 3 days ago I was 30 miles off the coast of Siberia visiting St. Lawrence Island off Alaska's west coast doing some work. I was hoping to see a couple of MiG 29s to intercept, but no one came out to look at our King Air.

Niktt7
08-31-2020, 03:19 AM
That's my question to you. I certainly don't know.

I never hear any sort of rumblings of a real political opponent to Putin, and that tells me that he's got things locked down. Sure, you guys have voted for a new leader, but he's just a puppet controlled by Putin - you're not having free elections, it's all set up beforehand.

It doesn't really matter to me, I just thought after decades of brutal communist rule that you Russians would have wanted to take charge of your own destiny and elect people you want to elect, good or bad. We've definitely elected a few clowns, but that's how it goes with free elections and handovers of government every few years.

I'm surprised that you guys haven't developed Siberia to any extent. You have the largest country on earth, but it's never really been developed and I know you're sitting on unbelievable riches in minerals, timber and oil. Alaska is a close sister to Siberia and we've pulled untold billions out of it and still going strong. Develop that and you'd soon be a SuperPower again.

Incidently, 3 days ago I was 30 miles off the coast of Siberia visiting St. Lawrence Island off Alaska's west coast doing some work. I was hoping to see a couple of MiG 29s to intercept, but no one came out to look at our King Air.

about democratic elections... Democracy...
I like the word Democracy... Democracy is supposed to be the power of the people, i.e. the power of the majority of the country's population...Right?
Who governs America? Does the people of the USA? Does the people of the United States choose all the values promoted by the top of the democratic party, such as same-sex marriage, gender identity? I do not believe that. I rather believe that there is a small group of people who have a lot of assets in their hands, whose interests are served by the US government, the US government itself acts in close cooperation with these people, the interests of the majority of the population are not taken into account to the extent that they should.
What I just said is called "conspiracy theory", people who say something like that are considered idiots.
Well, to be honest, there is a confrontation between states, that has always been the case.
With regard to the development of Siberia, which you asked is a very correct question, I don't know the answer, but it is clear that Russia is something like a big treasure trove. The standard of living of the population is relatively low, and for all of us it is a mystery.
However, I have a positive outlook on life, I do what I love and I feel good about it.
I don't think we need a new revolution; rather, we need evolution.
Evolution takes time, we need to improve the model of power that we have now. We also need to build clear and pragmatic relations with our closest partners, Ukraine and Belarus. It is very important for Russia that Ukraine and Belarus are allies of Russia, our countries speak the same language, we are one people.
I am very pleased to communicate with you on this discussion platform, there are smart people here, many of the things that are written here are true, and we have a real discussion.

NightTrain
08-31-2020, 11:38 AM
about democratic elections... Democracy...
I like the word Democracy... Democracy is supposed to be the power of the people, i.e. the power of the majority of the country's population...Right?

Yes.

Who governs America? Does the people of the USA? Does the people of the United States choose all the values promoted by the top of the democratic party, such as same-sex marriage, gender identity? I do not believe that. I rather believe that there is a small group of people who have a lot of assets in their hands, whose interests are served by the US government, the US government itself acts in close cooperation with these people, the interests of the majority of the population are not taken into account to the extent that they should.
What I just said is called "conspiracy theory", people who say something like that are considered idiots.

The Democratic party has completely lost their minds. No, most of us reject their silly ideas and they're about to learn that lesson in stunning fashion on November 3rd when the election takes place. I'm very much looking forward to it.

As far as who's interests are being served, I agree with you and think you are correct. But this is due to politicians being in power for too long and corruption sets in. Politicians are bribed every day all over the world, and America is no exception.

Well, to be honest, there is a confrontation between states, that has always been the case.
With regard to the development of Siberia, which you asked is a very correct question, I don't know the answer, but it is clear that Russia is something like a big treasure trove. The standard of living of the population is relatively low, and for all of us it is a mystery.
However, I have a positive outlook on life, I do what I love and I feel good about it.
I don't think we need a new revolution; rather, we need evolution.
Evolution takes time, we need to improve the model of power that we have now. We also need to build clear and pragmatic relations with our closest partners, Ukraine and Belarus. It is very important for Russia that Ukraine and Belarus are allies of Russia, our countries speak the same language, we are one people.

I wasn't suggesting a revolution, in fact I've been watching Russia closely since the fall of the USSR to see how everything develops. My point was that it appeared to me that you were moving toward a free democratic society but that all seemed to stop when Putin first gained power, and he's maneuvered to retain that power ever since, even changing your constitution to suit his desire to remain in power.

I was just asking if there's any discussion among normal everyday Russians about the progression/evolution of making your country a truly free democratic government with no 'Strong Man' retaining control. That's where these ideas have to start : with the populace.

Politicians certainly aren't going to introduce legislation to limit their power. They're always looking to increase it.

I am very pleased to communicate with you on this discussion platform, there are smart people here, many of the things that are written here are true, and we have a real discussion.

I'm pleased that you found us, Niktt. We've had a few Russians here over the years, but none recently. I enjoy seeing a Russian point of view and ultimately have found that we are not that different as citizens, despite the adversarial stances of our governments on most things.

Out of curiosity, where did you learn English? It is very good, possibly the best of any Russian I've encountered on the internet.

Niktt7
08-31-2020, 12:37 PM
Yes.

The Democratic party has completely lost their minds. No, most of us reject their silly ideas and they're about to learn that lesson in stunning fashion on November 3rd when the election takes place. I'm very much looking forward to it.

As far as who's interests are being served, I agree with you and think you are correct. But this is due to politicians being in power for too long and corruption sets in. Politicians are bribed every day all over the world, and America is no exception.

I wasn't suggesting a revolution, in fact I've been watching Russia closely since the fall of the USSR to see how everything develops. My point was that it appeared to me that you were moving toward a free democratic society but that all seemed to stop when Putin first gained power, and he's maneuvered to retain that power ever since, even changing your constitution to suit his desire to remain in power.

I was just asking if there's any discussion among normal everyday Russians about the progression/evolution of making your country a truly free democratic government with no 'Strong Man' retaining control. That's where these ideas have to start : with the populace.

Politicians certainly aren't going to introduce legislation to limit their power. They're always looking to increase it.

I'm pleased that you found us, Niktt. We've had a few Russians here over the years, but none recently. I enjoy seeing a Russian point of view and ultimately have found that we are not that different as citizens, despite the adversarial stances of our governments on most things.

Out of curiosity, where did you learn English? It is very good, possibly the best of any Russian I've encountered on the internet.

There are discussions among the Russians about the future development of the country, and hot debates arise.
Some believe that Russia should orientate itself towards the West, others believe that Russia has its own way and it must defend its right to determine its own destiny, to be a sovereign state.
Take for example Alexey Navalny. I personally really like Alexey Navalny, it's a pity that he was poisoned (or he was poisoned, we don't know for sure).
He exposes corruption in the higher echelons of power, and takes all this shit out. I think he has a lot of enemies among politicians.
But it is not enough to expose corruption, you need to have plans for the development of the country, he does not have plans that the society is ready to support, Navalny has low support of the electorate, the majority of the population does not like him.
Putin enjoys huge support from the population. Everyone I know has voted for Putin, also voted for constitutional amendments that give him the right to run again in the future.

Yes, when I started communicating on this discussion platform, I understood one simple truth - we are very similar.
Because of the lying media, Americans represent the Russians as some kind of nutcases who live near bears, walk around in funny ear hats and shoot with AK-47.
The Russians, on the other hand, think that the Americans are imperialists who want to take over the whole world and squeeze all the juices out of it like an orange.
The truth is of course somewhere in the middle, but one thing can be said - we are human!
Thank you for assessing the level of English, I try.
I started to learn English from my childhood in high school, I also have friends in the United States and I correspond with them. If I see unfamiliar words, I use a dictionary, but I don't speak well, I need more practice.

SassyLady
08-31-2020, 03:07 PM
Time to move to different thread. I'm looking for political cartoons in this thread.
:coffee::coffee:

LongTermGuy
08-31-2020, 03:33 PM
Time to move to different thread. I'm looking for political cartoons in this thread.
:coffee::coffee:

Joe Biden’s Poll #’s are falling faster than Bill Clinton’s pants at Epstein’s Island!:laugh:

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.DlPb-wGAcI3A3jz4WiAjNAHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&w=303&h=171
https://americanfreepress.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/5_6_Pedophile_Island.jpg

LongTermGuy
08-31-2020, 03:59 PM
https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Ok-lHk2SQbJjagcA3auPzwHaFE&pid=Api&P=0&w=224&h=154
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Egwju5QXgAEGbrz?format=jpg&name=900x900

LongTermGuy
08-31-2020, 04:01 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EgxjKxXWoAAc-hg?format=png&name=900x900

LongTermGuy
08-31-2020, 04:13 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EgxkpemXgAQp40C?format=jpg&name=medium

Abbey Marie
08-31-2020, 07:44 PM

aboutime
08-31-2020, 07:48 PM

Would be siding with Japan for NOT BEING WELCOMED on Dec 7, 1941 by the American Navy on a beautiful Sunday Morning.

CNN would be egging Japan on to SUE the United States for shooting at their FRIENDLY pilots too!:laugh:

Kathianne
09-01-2020, 03:13 PM
The Everyday Life Of Deputy Bryan Woodard (https://www.facebook.com/BryanDWoodard/?__cft__[0]=AZU2hOGTv6h1Kyofft_a5XcP6W6RBZR-ZfbXt91g1KK4hq5BsW27-QOKWHPz_aYKgnNmr7IWSa6cNrOoeOXvVubHONJrPWOdGBf3Ys5 FpXhnGOWPo3WVO83YeQ1sNrtD8Bj1IgJnP-m4xKcZ4ryQ3ecImA1pY1LYbGhEezX4CCcJJa6m-Tk4QApcB3OZ2zKAS4C2C33bqLzVMaS6poZ1LoATvfsQIosmfIu UMhzUylurGA&__tn__=-UC*F)

https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/118672455_3405918762861976_3011552160166256493_o.j pg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=HkBDaAv0uW8AX-vdYm-&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&oh=96887322b6b51b9bdeff7819946548b8&oe=5F75C73B

LongTermGuy
09-01-2020, 03:16 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eg2i1jXVoAAmYnq?format=jpg&name=medium

Kathianne
09-01-2020, 03:31 PM
https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/118391651_1704318703050688_4739818993100280218_n.j pg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=gSjlQw-rLjkAX9aPklR&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&oh=6da2321eee693087010bbe7b2e5ab4a3&oe=5F758F78

LongTermGuy
09-01-2020, 03:35 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eg2iH9AWsAIuHVQ?format=jpg&name=medium

LongTermGuy
09-01-2020, 09:59 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eg1qgQfWoAMETzC?format=jpg&name=large

LongTermGuy
09-01-2020, 10:04 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eg4K5DbWoAIpVPe?format=jpg&name=medium

LongTermGuy
09-01-2020, 10:06 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eg38p7OXgAATGUd?format=jpg&name=large

Kathianne
09-03-2020, 09:25 AM
Gunny This is what you always say:

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/118597649_3503178379744212_3327913778769631619_o.j pg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=a26aad&_nc_ohc=GKTZn44rhNkAX9H0esU&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=dc9246f025a7b75b4aafe54d395b2ac7&oe=5F75801E

Kathianne
09-03-2020, 01:04 PM
Must be Marines Day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rapnJ4Tg1h8

Gunny
09-03-2020, 06:04 PM
@Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30) This is what you always say:

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/118597649_3503178379744212_3327913778769631619_o.j pg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=a26aad&_nc_ohc=GKTZn44rhNkAX9H0esU&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=dc9246f025a7b75b4aafe54d395b2ac7&oe=5F75801EYep. That's exactly the way I've always envisioned it :)

:chinese:

Russ
09-03-2020, 06:40 PM

LongTermGuy
09-03-2020, 07:09 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EhB2X0tXsAEgGem?format=jpg&name=900x900

LongTermGuy
09-03-2020, 07:14 PM
Ha! :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQidwUnNDmY

Kathianne
11-11-2020, 02:20 AM
https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/orwell.jpg

LongTermGuy
11-26-2020, 02:59 PM
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D5G3gDHb0J0/Xuj7VR4J9DI/AAAAAAAAFVA/Xi5H6tKZhAAx7zwdPicps7hnQEAonSSUgCLcBGAsYHQ/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/Biden%2Bstatue.jpg

LongTermGuy
11-26-2020, 03:12 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Enw_WyrVcAASsUy?format=jpg&name=large

SassyLady
11-26-2020, 03:57 PM

LongTermGuy
12-14-2020, 09:21 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpPefaFU0AInpu9?format=jpg&name=900x900

gabosaurus
12-14-2020, 09:28 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/4qdw2f.jpg https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQW92NAW4AEFdVe.jpg

icansayit
12-14-2020, 09:59 PM
And this one doesn't mention how HILLARY made money selling URANIUM to RUSSIA...so who's TEAM would you say SHE is on...other than GEORGE (gabby's friend) SOROS??

http://icansayit.com/images/swampydc.jpg

Abbey Marie
04-08-2021, 08:23 AM

Abbey Marie
05-20-2021, 02:29 PM

Bilgerat
06-12-2021, 07:50 AM
https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2021/06/918/516/Cartoon6.12.21A.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

icansayit
06-12-2021, 01:56 PM
http://icansayit.com/pictures/bidendigup.jpg

LongTermGuy
08-04-2021, 07:53 PM
listen up...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E7_EoK4WYAETg0O?format=jpg&name=medium

revelarts
08-15-2021, 09:33 PM
https://media.babylonbee.com/articles/article-4010-1.jpg

Man In Critical Condition After
Hearing Slightly Differing Viewpoint
Shortly before 12:30 p.m., Glendale PD officers responded to a 911 call at the Java Lounge Coffee House in the 900 block of North Emerson Road. They found a person who had collapsed in shock and went to the station for help. Witnesses say the man was having a casual conversation about politics with another patron when the minutely opposing viewpoint was expressed.

"They were both Democrats, Bernie supporters," said Janice Hughson, a barista at the Java Lounge. "Then the guy he was talking to said he had some issues with abortion and thinks there should at least be a few limitations put on the practice. That's when the man seized up and began foaming at the mouth. It was terrible."

Four other bystanders were also emotionally injured by the moderately divergent opinion but were not hospitalized.

The man is being kept stable on ideology support at St. Francis medical center, surrounded by friends and family who agree with him 100% on every single issue.

The man who suggested the slightly differing opinion fled the scene. Anyone with information is asked to alert the authorities.

icansayit
08-15-2021, 09:51 PM
https://www.funnybeing.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Dementia-My-Ass.jpg

Abbey Marie
08-18-2021, 03:32 PM

LongTermGuy
08-18-2021, 04:26 PM
Are we having Fun yet?

Two weeks ago.............

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9Fvfv7XoAcqDL1?format=jpg&name=small

SassyLady
08-21-2021, 10:28 AM
https://babylonbee.com/news/rumors-that-the-taliban-have-taken-over-are-unfounded-says-jen-psaki-wearing-burqa

revelarts
08-25-2021, 05:16 PM
https://i1.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/bin-laden-dead-troops-out-of-afghanistan-get-rid-of-patriot-act-right-government.jpg?w=500&ssl=1

https://i0.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/old-enough-remember-terrorism-flying-planes-into-building-now-not-wearing-mask-and-questions-about-math.jpg?w=480&ssl=1

But But But... the patriot ax was ONLY for "foreign" terrorist right?

LongTermGuy
09-04-2021, 03:46 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/1zmG8avB83Uvm/giphy.gif

Abbey Marie
09-22-2021, 10:34 AM

Abbey Marie
10-04-2021, 08:16 AM

Bilgerat
10-04-2021, 10:10 AM
I won the Powerball, just like Biden won AZ, PA, WI and GA!

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/s960x960/242537004_10221634000213380_7948080837820900025_n. jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=7gUeawL8sOYAX-pYGny&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=3b9e34f3274b6cdfa4c06ca277212650&oe=61823867

Bilgerat
10-06-2021, 11:28 AM
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/244039831_1393780137686399_7673175163414026870_n.j pg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_rgb565=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=tidHFZBHw38AX_TOJ_j&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=8cb04bb198dd4b05ef5264034b4684f4&oe=6163AF8B

icansayit
10-06-2021, 01:42 PM
http://icansayit.com/whitehousesouth.jpg

revelarts
11-05-2021, 09:22 AM
https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Winsome-Losesome-480x600.jpeg

revelarts
11-21-2021, 11:28 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEp2O8zXMAYGJbR?format=jpg&name=small

BoogyMan
11-22-2021, 09:44 PM

BoogyMan
11-23-2021, 09:52 PM

Abbey Marie
11-25-2021, 05:15 PM

BoogyMan
11-25-2021, 06:09 PM

Bilgerat
11-25-2021, 07:23 PM

BoogyMan
11-28-2021, 12:41 PM

BoogyMan
11-29-2021, 09:04 PM

revelarts
11-30-2021, 07:05 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FFaprzMXMAAboRL?format=jpg&name=small

SassyLady
12-03-2021, 01:13 AM

SassyLady
12-03-2021, 01:14 AM

SassyLady
12-03-2021, 02:46 AM

revelarts
12-05-2021, 08:04 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FFzga0FXEAE5rDJ?format=jpg&name=small

SassyLady
12-06-2021, 02:15 PM

SassyLady
12-06-2021, 02:17 PM

SassyLady
12-06-2021, 02:35 PM

icansayit
12-06-2021, 06:05 PM
This is a good question we all should be asking.

http://icansayit.com/pictures/swampywashy.jpg

BoogyMan
12-08-2021, 05:59 PM

revelarts
12-11-2021, 08:20 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FFzvZ17UUAMlRQP?format=jpg&name=small

BoogyMan
12-12-2021, 05:39 PM

BoogyMan
12-16-2021, 04:34 PM

SassyLady
12-16-2021, 09:44 PM

revelarts
12-18-2021, 05:57 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FG7L-bnWYAMvP80?format=jpg&name=small

icansayit
12-18-2021, 10:07 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FG7L-bnWYAMvP80?format=jpg&name=small

Same extortion principle for all of the Biden MANDATES?????

BoogyMan
12-21-2021, 02:40 PM

revelarts
12-29-2021, 10:39 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FHx7CvPXEAcm1-6?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
12-29-2021, 10:41 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FHtmWi8XEAU67yx?format=jpg&name=small

Some people are more equal than others

SassyLady
12-29-2021, 03:36 PM

icansayit
12-29-2021, 06:29 PM
F JOEBIDEN or F FAUCI LETS GO BRANDON

http://icansayit.com/pictures/maskface.jpg

icansayit
12-29-2021, 08:08 PM
They must maintain the DEMOCRAT principles of IGNORANCE by deception.

http://icansayit.com/pictures/mushmush.jpg

icansayit
12-30-2021, 03:08 PM
http://icansayit.com/pictures/bidenandbrandon.jpg

revelarts
12-31-2021, 07:45 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FH2Q3W9VcAA2tTY?format=jpg&name=small

SassyLady
12-31-2021, 12:06 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FH2Q3W9VcAA2tTY?format=jpg&name=small

The sad thing is that this isn't a joke. It's truth. To many people losing their fricking minds over this shit.

The part that's missed is the subject of the meeting proves these people are sickos. Incorporating Drag in preschool?

revelarts
12-31-2021, 04:47 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FH8v3qeXoAkgOGk?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
01-03-2022, 07:18 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FIMdazfWYAEvmzJ?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
01-03-2022, 07:19 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FINnC98XMAAQFLN?format=jpg&name=large

revelarts
01-03-2022, 07:36 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FINfeinXIAsjz8X?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
01-04-2022, 05:37 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FHZl0-RVkAAL1XA?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
01-04-2022, 08:37 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FIQh5llXsAMu519?format=jpg&name=900x900

SAME HAPPENED WITH TERRORISM

revelarts
01-05-2022, 07:51 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FIH3qBrXIAY-fet?format=jpg&name=small

SassyLady
01-07-2022, 12:14 AM

SassyLady
01-09-2022, 12:47 PM
This one is for fj

BoogyMan
01-09-2022, 01:02 PM
This is from a group asking people to mask up on Zoom calls for state certified engineers.

revelarts
01-09-2022, 01:45 PM
This is from a group asking people to mask up on Zoom calls for state certified engineers.

13809---

How much more is this going to affect children?

fj1200
01-09-2022, 02:40 PM
This one is for fj

I don't understand why people feel the need to quote others on a debate site. Especially in picture form.

SassyLady
01-09-2022, 04:33 PM
I don't understand why people feel the need to quote others on a debate site. Especially in picture form.

Well, in case you haven't noticed since you've been here this is more than a debate site.

Posting quotes can been an alternate expression of one's thoughts. The accompanying photo can help people recognize the author of the quote in case they don't connect the name.

It helps people who don't really understand their fellow posters.

fj1200
01-09-2022, 04:47 PM
Well, in case you haven't noticed since you've been here this is more than a debate site.

Posting quotes can been an alternate expression of one's thoughts. The accompanying photo can help people recognize the author of the quote in case they don't connect the name.

It helps people who don't really understand their fellow posters.

OK. I just don't understand a quote from someone who thinks what you think.

revelarts
01-12-2022, 01:36 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FI5az0NXwAMaOIo?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
01-14-2022, 03:02 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJFQkVWWQAANVLn?format=jpg&name=small

BoogyMan
01-14-2022, 07:55 PM

revelarts
01-15-2022, 03:28 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJJd7EcWUAIODB4?format=jpg&name=small

BoogyMan
01-18-2022, 08:44 PM

BoogyMan
01-21-2022, 09:30 AM

revelarts
01-24-2022, 08:55 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJ3uTkxWUAYnHOp?format=jpg&name=small

BoogyMan
01-24-2022, 09:21 AM

revelarts
01-24-2022, 10:32 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJ5OgoHVIAA7Fb_?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
01-25-2022, 09:51 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJ9CIlGXMAkwejk?format=jpg&name=small

SassyLady
01-25-2022, 01:54 PM
I really like Ben Garrison cartoons.

SassyLady
01-25-2022, 01:55 PM

revelarts
01-26-2022, 07:59 AM
http://1000words.fatcow.com/box8/FJ7BsMAXIAA1rmp.jpeg

revelarts
01-27-2022, 11:26 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKHooBEUYAAHFio?format=jpg&name=small

SassyLady
01-27-2022, 06:43 PM

SassyLady
01-29-2022, 11:56 PM

SassyLady
01-29-2022, 11:57 PM

BoogyMan
01-30-2022, 11:26 PM

BoogyMan
01-31-2022, 10:00 PM

revelarts
01-31-2022, 10:03 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKeoOdJXEAEDyzM?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
01-31-2022, 10:39 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKaFj_IXEAErGYz?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
02-01-2022, 06:41 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKUDJS7XoAEYsea?format=jpg&name=small

"I Don't feel No ways Tired..."

BoogyMan
02-01-2022, 01:12 PM

revelarts
02-01-2022, 10:42 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKUVuanWQAI2WKZ?format=jpg&name=small

SassyLady
02-02-2022, 12:17 PM

revelarts
02-02-2022, 03:05 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKnXPKQX0Ag8ycT?format=jpg&name=small

BoogyMan
02-06-2022, 12:06 PM
We should not be there!

Mr. P
02-06-2022, 02:02 PM
https://cdn.substack.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:s teep/https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F 429d072c-e819-4f1b-ac80-5b05d0a514c3_1080x866.jpeg

Mr. P
02-06-2022, 02:05 PM
https://cdn.substack.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:s teep/https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F d7f2ce3b-9dd8-4430-ad5e-b41863170384_1260x1130.png

BoogyMan
02-06-2022, 08:08 PM

revelarts
02-07-2022, 09:29 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FK8T8bYX0AAJ72K?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
02-07-2022, 09:31 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FK74qQoWUAMksSp?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
02-07-2022, 09:39 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FK7MGtvWUAQESzc?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
02-07-2022, 09:53 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FK3PU4CWQAUgp7K?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
02-07-2022, 10:44 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLChfEBWUAMQaF4?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
02-08-2022, 09:06 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLFFJNYWQAIJSXY?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
02-08-2022, 09:17 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKrSkA9XoAIlJhc?format=jpg&name=medium

revelarts
02-08-2022, 09:19 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FK_CqI8XsAEDrLt?format=jpg&name=small

SassyLady
02-08-2022, 04:29 PM

SassyLady
02-08-2022, 06:06 PM

SassyLady
02-08-2022, 06:43 PM

icansayit
02-08-2022, 07:44 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTejugpkcwOapu42C3sKKNU06Ptciy0P RPqkw&usqp=CAU

revelarts
02-10-2022, 06:49 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FFruwYbWUAkJSjC?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
02-14-2022, 11:37 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLiJsK2XoAUUb7g?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
02-14-2022, 11:37 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLkbq1-WUAICO5O?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
02-14-2022, 11:38 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLFRAarXIAYeqmD?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
02-14-2022, 11:39 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLfy0HPWUAUa4LD?format=jpg&name=small

SassyLady
02-14-2022, 10:36 PM

SassyLady
02-14-2022, 10:37 PM

Mr. P
02-15-2022, 02:42 AM
https://cdn.locals.com/images/posts/originals/35991/35991_i2jxwoeb29mi2un.jpeg

BoogyMan
02-15-2022, 06:05 PM

revelarts
02-15-2022, 10:23 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLr5hvEVgAEqg-A?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
02-15-2022, 10:40 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLrbsKxVIAIdZk6?format=jpg&name=medium

revelarts
02-15-2022, 10:56 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLrjUTzUcAwoLLd?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
02-16-2022, 07:34 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLtxo2FXEAEmFaZ?format=jpg&name=large

revelarts
02-16-2022, 07:43 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLsWBZTXEAIps7T?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
02-16-2022, 08:02 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLqXD8uXoAUYBcy?format=jpg&name=large

BoogyMan
02-17-2022, 10:39 PM

revelarts
02-18-2022, 10:01 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FL4hL80WYAA2jG6?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
02-18-2022, 10:08 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FL2uFHLWYAMI4vN?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FL3Ako8X0BwHEb9?format=jpg&name=small

it's real

revelarts
02-18-2022, 04:37 PM
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/a/AVvXsEhL9UMNc3GbTAnhShw7CsYrJBj_9W-P3DjF9inf5Td96GgjQVbWtBcsMyzAOQFJvkIaLN8OZYJRVVgRp sRTd25s2YPkDz420hihZe8QI-vAVMyigEGoDe2Wydmv4_dLb067bMrjeddSQz3HbQtJxFjrMEXT qbzuxg1C7pbkyrU78pWLc-0JT-1S0E9HHQ=s612

revelarts
02-18-2022, 06:57 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FL0K_smWQAwF_wh?format=jpg&name=small

Bilgerat
02-19-2022, 11:39 AM
https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2022/02/918/516/Liberal-Studies-2.19.22.png?ve=1&tl=1

BoogyMan
02-19-2022, 06:47 PM

icansayit
02-19-2022, 08:02 PM
Seeing this also is a cure for Constipation, Nightmares, and Too many flies near garbage.

http://icansayit.com/pictures/hillypuker.jpg

revelarts
02-20-2022, 08:04 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMAt2BdWUAIuqzU?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
02-20-2022, 06:49 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKR9WomVcAcYScl?format=jpg&name=900x900

revelarts
02-20-2022, 09:06 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMFaoz-XIAIGEZL?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
02-21-2022, 12:22 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMGK-E8WQAIVFmZ?format=jpg&name=small

SassyLady
02-21-2022, 01:43 AM

SassyLady
02-21-2022, 01:47 AM

SassyLady
02-21-2022, 01:48 AM

revelarts
02-21-2022, 10:34 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMFtz69XwAAoOCA?format=jpg&name=small

Mr. P
02-22-2022, 01:18 AM
(https://rubinreport.com/post/1735014/meme-monday)https://cdn.locals.com/images/posts/originals/35991/35991_fxj1qfvpdi38r5u.jpeg

SassyLady
02-22-2022, 03:00 AM

icansayit
02-22-2022, 06:33 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/5dj6yd.jpg

BoogyMan
02-22-2022, 11:04 PM

BoogyMan
02-23-2022, 04:11 PM

revelarts
02-26-2022, 09:17 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMdwtEuXsAA0pxH?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
02-26-2022, 09:18 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMeD5vqXMAI3vDt?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
02-26-2022, 09:18 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMazW-hWUBwAsoX?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
02-26-2022, 09:19 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMfCAeUWQAE_GF4?format=jpg&name=small

BoogyMan
02-27-2022, 05:22 PM

icansayit
02-27-2022, 06:59 PM
The big picture: Kerry received millions of dollars in salary, consulting fees and honoraria, according to the filing, which covers 2020 and most of January 2021.

He drew a $5 million salary from Bank of America. He was tapped as chairman of the bank's global advisory council months after his tenure as Barack Obama's second secretary of State.

https://www.axios.com/john-kerry-financial-disclosure-d26d25e7-5201-477c-a166-ff1eb97aa4e4.html
Kerry is a MULTI-Millionaire because of his Wife (Formerly Heinz).
If anybody thinks Kerry is a pure as the driven snow, and doesn't have any OFFSHORE accounts related to GLOBAL WARMING, ENERGY producers (even in China).
They probably also have the Mortgage for the Brooklyn Bridge.

revelarts
02-28-2022, 11:47 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMaXehIXsBQXau7?format=jpg&name=small

Gunny
02-28-2022, 12:00 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMfCAeUWQAE_GF4?format=jpg&name=small

Unless you lose by not playing :)

revelarts
02-28-2022, 01:06 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMsabjDXwAkbJbj?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
03-01-2022, 07:13 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMvXIhKXEAIU8A-?format=jpg&name=small

From a a Wine store in Plano, Texas
and SO If China invades Taiwan?

If there's one take away everyone in the U.S. should take away from the 'Pandemic' and the Ukraine situation
it's that we need to be as INDEPENDENT of foreign made goods and services as possible.
Made in the U.S. should be the the norm, as well as tech and telecommunications services.

revelarts
03-01-2022, 07:31 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMtDIjMVEAAn36g?format=png&name=small

this is real .. Not Babylon Bee
https://www.ready.gov/nuclear-explosion

revelarts
03-01-2022, 08:41 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMxFHnpVgAAWa8R?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
03-01-2022, 09:05 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMt1pUtXEAYs092?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
03-03-2022, 07:20 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMtK6LSWQAEsYao?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
03-03-2022, 11:13 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FM8kPI0WYAUVSC5?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
03-04-2022, 12:20 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FM-c7CjXMAEckaI?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
03-04-2022, 01:27 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FM-0g57WQAAESHf?format=jpg&name=small

BoogyMan
03-04-2022, 01:51 PM

revelarts
03-05-2022, 05:52 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNBxwT3XEAoJxB1?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
03-05-2022, 07:41 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNBm8WfXMAEiEVh?format=jpg&name=small

Kathianne
03-06-2022, 11:39 AM
https://instapundit.com/507618/

revelarts
03-08-2022, 02:23 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FM0P8EnVUAMxKRi?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
03-10-2022, 10:34 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNfiYEKXIAMqiVV?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
03-10-2022, 11:41 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNgJw2BWUAgpPQO?format=png&name=small

revelarts
03-12-2022, 10:41 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNnS6fuX0AI0VwY?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
03-25-2022, 09:18 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOpwqPXWQAUnVFE?format=jpg&name=small

world's gone crazy.

Here's a question.
If you cant trust the media and "science" to tell you what a woman is, how can you trust them when they tell you what "vaccines" Are, Much less if they are safe or effective?

the left is making it impossible for people to think.
it's creating pure Orwellian double think in people.

revelarts
03-25-2022, 09:39 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOUUmqQXEA0rEBu?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
03-25-2022, 10:44 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNajKRxXsAQWiRQ?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
03-25-2022, 11:15 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOnv8xVX0A4uvH6?format=png&name=900x900

revelarts
03-28-2022, 12:28 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FFruwYbWUAkJSjC?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FO1OlVJWUAM_3yR?format=jpg&name=small

BoogyMan
03-29-2022, 07:26 PM

SassyLady
03-30-2022, 12:30 PM

SassyLady
03-30-2022, 12:30 PM

SassyLady
04-03-2022, 12:29 PM

SassyLady
04-03-2022, 12:30 PM

revelarts
04-04-2022, 08:47 PM
The left: "Twitter is a private company, it can do what it wants."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPgOLU4XMB0K1x0?format=jpg&name=small
*@elonmusk becomes Twitter's largest shareholder*

The left: "Twitter is too important to be left in private hands!"

revelarts
04-05-2022, 09:29 AM
example 5A
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPlXHdQXMAQ6tyF?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
04-06-2022, 06:32 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPrejbGXwAMveQv?format=jpg&name=small

Apparently this is not from the onion or the Babylon bee

SassyLady
04-06-2022, 11:08 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPrejbGXwAMveQv?format=jpg&name=small

Apparently this is not from the onion or the Babylon bee

How about adulthood trauma of being lied to by government.

revelarts
04-07-2022, 02:46 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOa-lWGVkAA6a3C?format=jpg&name=small

SassyLady
04-07-2022, 03:03 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOa-lWGVkAA6a3C?format=jpg&name=small

There's always the flat earth conspiracy

icansayit
04-07-2022, 05:43 PM
http://icansayit.com/pictures/earthsideflat.jpg

revelarts
04-07-2022, 05:57 PM
http://icansayit.com/pictures/earthsideflat.jpg

Sassy icansayit has already ruined that one for me.

revelarts
04-08-2022, 12:08 PM
Here's one I haven't explored

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPxb-PIWYAw_aJa?format=jpg&name=small

revelarts
04-08-2022, 01:29 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPsN8epX0AwE8wX?format=jpg&name=small

SassyLady
04-08-2022, 01:50 PM
Here's one I haven't explored

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPxb-PIWYAw_aJa?format=jpg&name=small revelarts .. search Route 91 in current news. I posted link to video from an investigative reporter who did a lot of research.

icansayit
04-08-2022, 03:24 PM
http://icansayit.com/pictures/aocfailure.jpg

SassyLady
04-09-2022, 12:25 AM

SassyLady
04-09-2022, 12:26 AM

SassyLady
04-09-2022, 12:31 AM

hjmick
04-09-2022, 06:50 AM
https://mediacloud.theweek.com/image/upload/f_auto,t_content-image-mobile@1/v1649340142/cb040722dAPR.jpg

hjmick
04-09-2022, 06:51 AM
https://mediacloud.theweek.com/image/upload/f_auto,t_content-image-mobile@1/v1649170426/sk040322dAPR.jpg

revelarts
04-09-2022, 09:13 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPgHz0FXwA0LKub?format=jpg&name=small

I believe this is actually real
not the Onion or the Babylon be

icansayit
04-09-2022, 03:18 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPgHz0FXwA0LKub?format=jpg&name=small

I believe this is actually real
not the Onion or the Babylon be

BUT THIS ONE ACTUALLY EARNED A "PISS OFF":lol:

BoogyMan
04-10-2022, 06:46 PM

revelarts
04-12-2022, 09:37 AM
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0524/3771/3060/products/white-ceramic-mug-with-color-inside-black-11oz-right-61cf405197224_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1640972775

Mr. P
04-12-2022, 11:15 AM
https://cdn.substack.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:s teep/https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F fa96135c-c540-431b-a2bd-7c5dc2618daf_976x795.jpeg

revelarts
04-12-2022, 07:33 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FQKdYOZVkAEScUO?format=jpg&name=large

BTW after which one of these do you think the gov't will give up a few powers

revelarts
04-12-2022, 08:48 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FQHsFgiakAIHI0l?format=jpg&name=small

BoogyMan
04-13-2022, 07:28 PM

revelarts
04-14-2022, 08:37 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FQWOS7wUcAAnEEI?format=jpg&name=small

Bilgerat
04-15-2022, 07:47 AM
https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2022/04/918/516/cartoon-4-15-22.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

revelarts
04-15-2022, 10:13 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FQUQ9IUXEAMA1uT?format=png&name=360x360

BoogyMan
04-15-2022, 05:54 PM

revelarts
04-16-2022, 09:15 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FP1R-DrXwAoIuko?format=jpg&name=small

Bilgerat
04-17-2022, 09:51 AM
https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/278454861_1301578253665555_1417878091300233450_n.j pg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=UcHvB1hRSd0AX8eVOFO&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=00_AT-snxFI_KiK9SkU-UV6Mi05kvShB_GrCEPvZKhaaipRQg&oe=6260E274

BoogyMan
04-17-2022, 10:52 AM

BoogyMan
04-18-2022, 03:33 PM

Mr. P
04-18-2022, 05:14 PM
https://cdn.substack.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:s teep/https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F 615e9790-a77b-40d7-b79f-8482c54ce7e7_316x395.jpeg

icansayit
04-18-2022, 06:52 PM
https://cdn.substack.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:s teep/https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F 615e9790-a77b-40d7-b79f-8482c54ce7e7_316x395.jpeg

Glad to see you visit ZED on Sunday's too! Great MEMES...but don't laugh. Somebody might be offended, or insulted...and WE CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: