PDA

View Full Version : White supremacists shoot black lives matter protestors

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 12:17 PM
Five protesters were shot late Monday night near the Black Lives Matter encampment at the Fourth Precinct police station in north Minneapolis, according to police.

Those who were shot sustained non-life-threatening injuries, said police spokesman John Elder in a statement.

Miski Noor, a media contact for Black Lives Matter, said “a group of white supremacists showed up at the protest, as they have done most nights.”

One of the three counterdemonstrators wore a mask, said Dana Jaehnert, who had been at the protest site since early evening.

When about a dozen protesters attempted to herd the group away from the area, Noor said, they “opened fire on about six protesters,” hitting five of them. Jaehnert said she heard four gunshots.

The shootings occurred at 10:45 p.m. on Morgan Avenue N. about a block north of the precinct station.

http://www.startribune.com/several-people-were-shot-near-black-lives-matter-protest-site/353121881/

Black Diamond
11-24-2015, 12:32 PM
I expected something like this to happen. Obama has divided the country like no time since the Civil War

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 12:37 PM
I expected something like this to happen. Obama has divided the country like no time since the Civil War

Yups. The actions are obviously wrong, but not surprising in the slightest bit. Some of the race baiters are almost as wrong here as the scumbags with the guns.

Perianne
11-24-2015, 12:45 PM
Yups. The actions are obviously wrong, but not surprising in the slightest bit. Some of the race baiters are almost as wrong here as the scumbags with the guns.

Trigg
11-24-2015, 01:27 PM
I have a problem with them being labeled "white supremacists". White yes, but why the additional moniker? Did the KKK issue a statement and I missed it?

A few white guys shoot at a group of blacks and they're labeled white supremacists, how about the police just track them down without sensationalizing the situation and trying to make it worse.

revelarts
11-24-2015, 01:31 PM
Obama's fault.:rolleyes:
race-baiter's fault:rolleyes:
Lincoln's fault maybe:rolleyes:

I think it may actually be the shooter's fault.

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 01:31 PM
I have a problem with them being labeled "white supremacists". White yes, but why the additional moniker? Did the KKK issue a statement and I missed it?

A few white guys shoot at a group of blacks and they're labeled white supremacists, how about the police just track them down without sensationalizing the situation and trying to make it worse.

Or be fair - label the blacks "black supremacists" when they shoot a white person. Or also fairly, they should change their protest slogan to be "some black lives matter"

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 01:33 PM

I guess you missed the part where I gave blame to the scumbags who made the shootings? But then added that the race baiters should share blame? But FUCKING AGAIN you want to make lame quotes like this and twist what folks say or go half assed.

Perhaps you're just a fucking racist and want to vilify what others have to say? Or are you just truly stupid and can't recall what others wrote? All the more reason to perhaps try using that mysterious quote button which eludes you.

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 01:35 PM

I guess you have rolling eyes issues with your own fucking posts then, considering it appears we lie blame with the same persons. But when your racism blinds you, you only see a portion of what I write.

Black Diamond
11-24-2015, 01:35 PM

Yeah because leaders have no impact whatsoever on a nation's attitudes and behaviors.

revelarts
11-24-2015, 01:56 PM

ALMOST as wrong means they are partly at fault correct?
ALMOST so 99% 50% 20%?

sorry No, we disagree. the shooters are at fault 100%
Unless being mad at black people for protesting is a good reason to shoot them.
Sorry there's nothing the race baiters did that told these guys to shoot protesters.
they may have made them angry but last i checked getting angry doesn't give some one a valid excuse to shoot people.

so sorry, not almost, ZERO percent.

Yeah because leaders have no impact whatsoever on a nation's attitudes and behaviors.

OK BD. as long as that applies in ALL cases across the board.
In the police shooting of unarmed people, and the real clear cases of bad cops. do we get to blame the whole Police dept and the police leadership? or are they just BAD Apples and rouge cops. Need a case by case assessment don't we before to jump to conclusions on "the leaderships" influence right?

And what white leadership lead these white guys to think that shooting protesters was a GOOD idea?
Obama didn't lead them to shoot people.
They may be angry but neither OBAMA or "race baiters" told or LEAD to those guys to shoot black people.
Sheesh If they had followed Obama and the "race baiters" LEADING then they'd be marching WITH the crowd rather than shooting AT IT right?

so whose leadership were they following exactly?

Black Diamond
11-24-2015, 02:08 PM
ALMOST so 99% 50% 20%?

Sorry there's nothing the race baiters did that told these guys to shoot protesters.
they may have made them angry but last i checked getting angry doesn't give some one a valid excuse to shoot people.

OK BD. as long as that applies in ALL cases across the board.
In the police shooting of unarmed people, and the real clear cases of bad cops. do we get to blame the whole Police dept and the police leadership? or are they just BAD Apples and rouge cops.

And what white leadership lead these white guys to think that shooting protesters was a GOOD idea?
Obama didn't lead them to shoot people.
They may be angry but neither OBAMA or "race baiters" told or LEAD to those guys to shoot black people.
Sheesh If they had followed Obama and the "race baiters" LEADING then they'd be marching WITH the crowd rather than shooting AT IT right?

so whose leadership were they following exactly?

Obama and the race baiters led them to shoot. Yes. When you amp up racial tension like never before in recent memory, this is going to happen. It's what Obama and race pimps like him have done. I hope they enjoy it.

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 02:13 PM
ALMOST so 99% 50% 20%?

And yet race baiters around the world, on BOTH sides, must be accounted for when it comes to violence. So whatever that number is, it doesn't really matter. My point was in this instance, other are almost as wrong as those who pulled the trigger. That does NOTHING to change the fact that those who DID pull the trigger are 100% wrong and should be treated as such by the courts. But certainly someone can say the criminals are wrong without a doubt, and also want to hold others accountable for how we got here.

And you STILL failed to acknowledge that I held them responsible after ignoring it the first go round. You try and twist percentages and other crap to make yourself sound better. I held them responsible for their actions - in your haste to call out racism, you ignored that part - because when people run to find racism they tend to blindly skim over the other stuff.

revelarts
11-24-2015, 02:29 PM
Obama and the race baiters led them to shoot. Yes. When you amp up racial tension like never before in recent memory, this is going to happen. It's what Obama and race pimps like him have done. I hope they enjoy it.
OK so if people mention racial problems to much then we have to expect that white people are going to start shooting random people. and blacks should like it.

seems people were rightly upset not long ago when BLM folks were calling for random shooting of police because of the racial abuses and killings there.
Should cops just EXPECT to get shot --and like it--- because they've killed and abused their authority since .. well since there have been police in the U.S.?

And yet race baiters around the world, on BOTH sides, must be accounted for when it comes to violence. So whatever that number is, it doesn't really matter. My point was in this instance, other are almost as wrong as those who pulled the trigger. That does NOTHING to change the fact that those who DID pull the trigger are 100% wrong and should be treated as such by the courts. But certainly someone can say the criminals are wrong without a doubt, and also want to hold others accountable for how we got here.

And you STILL failed to acknowledge that I held them responsible after ignoring it the first go round. You try and twist percentages and other crap to make yourself sound better. I held them responsible for their actions - in your haste to call out racism, you ignored that part - because when people run to find racism they tend to blindly skim over the other stuff.
Jim I acknowledge that you put the blame on the shooters. I'm not ignoring that at all. we're agreed there.

But So both you guys are saying that when people treat other poorly over race, call people racist names, assume racial privileges or superiority, or GENERALLY are treated differently because of race or talk about such.
that's give people the good reason to be upset enough to shoot others?

Or only If the leadership mentions such things then people get upset.
but if people DON'T mention these things then no one will be upset?

Look I thought you guys would say these shooters are radicals, but seems your saying they are typical white people. with normal white attitudes.
we ask Black people to stop telling people to shoot cops. we ask muslims to tell other muslims to stop terrorism.
can we get some white people to tell these white folks to NOT shoot please?

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 02:35 PM
Jim I acknowledge that you put the blame on the shooters. I'm not ignoring that at all. we're agreed there.

But So both you guys are saying that when people treat other poorly over race, call people racist names, assume racial privileges or superiority, or GENERAL are treated differently because of race or talk about such. that give people the right to be upset?

Or If the leadership mentions such things then people get upset.

Look I guess you'd guys would say these shooters are radicals, but seems your saying they are typical white people. with normal white attitudes. we ask Black people to stop telling people to shoot cops. we ask muslims to tell other muslims to stop terrorism.
can we get some white people to tell these folks to NOT shoot please?

I posted an article that states they were white supremacists. I stated nothing to believe otherwise. I called them scumbags. I stated I hoped they would be held accountable. So it doesn't "seem like I'm saying" that they are typical white people with normal white attitudes, or whatever it is you're talking about. Would you like to place any other words in my mouth today?

revelarts
11-24-2015, 02:36 PM
I posted an article that states they were white supremacists. I stated nothing to believe otherwise. I called them scumbags. I stated I hoped they would be held accountable. So it doesn't "seem like I'm saying" that they are typical white people with normal white attitudes, or whatever it is you're talking about. Would you like to place any other words in my mouth today?

alright jim....

Black Diamond
11-24-2015, 02:42 PM
OK so if people mention racial problems to much then we have to expect that white people are going to start shooting random people. and blacks should like it.

seems people were rightly upset not long ago when BLM folks were calling for random shooting of police because of the racial abuses and killings there.
Should cops just EXPECT to get shot --and like it--- because they've killed and abused their authority since .. well since there have been police in the U.S.?

But So both you guys are saying that when people treat other poorly over race, call people racist names, assume racial privileges or superiority, or GENERALLY are treated differently because of race or talk about such.
that's give people the good reason to be upset enough to shoot others?

Or only If the leadership mentions such things then people get upset.

Look I thought you guys would say these shooters are radicals, but seems your saying they are typical white people. with normal white attitudes.
we ask Black people to stop telling people to shoot cops. we ask muslims to tell other muslims to stop terrorism.
can we get some white people to tell these white folks to NOT shoot please?
When you people stop blaming cops and whitey for all your problems I will have some more sympathy when this kind of thing happens.

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 02:44 PM
alright jim....

and alright to you, stated in 3 words:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMTrthePKU0

revelarts
11-24-2015, 03:31 PM
and alright to you, stated in 3 words:

i wasn't being sarcastic Jim

revelarts
11-24-2015, 03:45 PM
When you people stop blaming cops and whitey for all your problems I will have some more sympathy when this kind of thing happens.

no one's blaming cops or "whitey" for ALL the problems.
But as you mentioned the there are outside influences and acts of others that do effect people to some real degree.

each case has to be looked separately at right?

But do whites and blacks have to wait for each side to view and talk about each situation perfectly before more progress can be made on treating everyone fairly?

LongTermGuy
11-24-2015, 03:49 PM
Or be fair - label the blacks "black supremacists" when they shoot a white person. Or also fairly, they should change their protest slogan to be "some black lives matter"

​Agree...You beat me to it...

Black Diamond
11-24-2015, 03:51 PM
no one's blaming cops or "whitey" for ALL the problems.
But as you mentioned the there are outside influences and acts of others that do effect people to some real degree.

each case has to be looked separately at right?

But do whites and blacks have to wait for each side to view and talk about each situation perfectly before more progress can be made on treating everyone fairly?
Do you agree that people can be whipped into a frenzy by a spoken word? That the spoken word can pour gasoline on a situation?

As for Jim's points, Hitler's father used to beat him unconscious. Hitler is responsible for his crimes 100 percent. But his father created a monster.

revelarts
11-24-2015, 04:04 PM
Do you agree that people can be whipped into a frenzy by a spoken word? That the spoken word can pour gasoline on a situation?
yes, ONE word is enough.

As for Jim's points, Hitler's father used to beat him unconscious. Hitler is responsible for his crimes 100 percent. But his father created a monster.OK, i'd agree.
People getting beaten year after year can warp people.
And pointing out specific abusers is not abuse is it?

Black Diamond
11-24-2015, 04:04 PM
Obama and his race pimps have created this environment. And it will continue to get worse.

revelarts
11-24-2015, 04:08 PM
Obama and his race pimps have created this environment. And it will continue to get worse.
so cops killing and abusing people year after year had nothing to do with it?

gabosaurus
11-24-2015, 04:13 PM
White supremacists are just that. They are racists of the highest order. I am in favor of hunting them down like rabid dogs. Or at least keeping them under constant surveillance.

Black Diamond
11-24-2015, 04:16 PM
so cops killing and abusing people year after year had nothing to do with it?

Lemme ask you something. If I ride through Compton flying the confederate flag off my truck bed, and three blacks beat me to death for the privilege, who are you going to blame for my death?

gabosaurus
11-24-2015, 04:27 PM

As for Jim's points, Hitler's father used to beat him unconscious. Hitler is responsible for his crimes 100 percent. But his father created a monster.

Good point. Did your father create a monster? Who is responsible for your warped views on life and democracy?

As for Hitler's father Alois beating him, that is a disputed point. Alois Hitler was 51 when Adolf was born and was very detached from his children. Hitler's mother Klara did all the parenting. Alois was known to hit Klara, but was rarely around his children.
Adolph Hitler's temperament was shaped by his experiences in WWI, impoverishment after the war and his time in prison.

revelarts
11-24-2015, 04:34 PM
Lemme ask you something. If I ride through Compton flying the confederate flag off my truck bed, and three blacks beat me to death for the privilege, who are you going to blame for my death?
Ive answered several questions of yours BD be nice if you'd answer a few of mine 1st before asking me another.

But to answer your question.

I'll Blame both the idiot who drove through Compton and the idiots who beat him.

But are you saying that Blacks marching on street with a permit asking for fair treatment from police is like riding through Compton with a confederate flag?

Or that mentioning real issues to much is like that to many whites?

Perianne
11-24-2015, 04:35 PM
White supremacists are just that. They are racists of the highest order. I am in favor of hunting them down like rabid dogs. Or at least keeping them under constant surveillance.

Oh, how I agree!!!! :)

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 05:29 PM
I'll Blame both the idiot who drove through Compton and the idiots who beat him.

What was it you were stating earlier, when I said the race baiters held some responsibility in the black mans death. You said it was 100% the shooters fault, and were rather adamant I believe, that there was NO sway in this. Now, just a short while later, it's ok to chop up the blame - because why - he had a flag? I agree with you that such a stupid action lead to his death. Pull stunts and shit like that may happen. I just don't understand your inconsistency.

revelarts
11-24-2015, 06:36 PM
What was it you were stating earlier, when I said the race baiters held some responsibility in the black mans death. You said it was 100% the shooters fault, and were rather adamant I believe, that there was NO sway in this. Now, just a short while later, it's ok to chop up the blame - because why - he had a flag? I agree with you that such a stupid action lead to his death. Pull stunts and shit like that may happen. I just don't understand your inconsistency.
with all of your own inconsistency Jim i'd think you might.

But ok have you got any replies to my earlier questions as to why the shooters didn't FOLLOW the "race baiters" leading and join the marchers rather than shoot them? Some whites have marched along side.

What did the race baiters say differently that provoke one group to shoot the other to join?
seems to me there's responsibility in the hearer's ears as to what constitutes "race baiting" provocation or empathy and moral outrage.

If a woman walks up to you and says her foot hurts because your cousin stepped on it, is that a PROVOCATION or simply a statement that you need to determine the facts of? If you then hit her for "blaming" your family for "ALL her troubles" is the woman with the sore foot TO BLAME for being hit just for bringing it up?

So alternatively a person that's ALREADY set against a group that goes in general just to stir up trouble and emotions of the group with threats and provocative is asking for it.
And those that allow themselves to be provoked by idiot racist is asking for prison.

simply put.
Going somewhere to state or address a problem is not ASKING for it.
While just going in ONLY to piss people off is.

If a girl walks onto beach with a bikini to swim at a beach it may be provocative but acceptable.
If a girl walks into male frat house on saturday night alone in a bikini half drunk and get's raped.
. it's was absolutely 100% wrong of the frat boys. And their FAULT 100%
But the girl was stupid and should not have put herself there.
The bikini sales peoples walking up and down campus everyday have some moral responsibility in general but not "blame". women have been wearing bikinis for decades. The older frat boys that talk up screwing as many woman as possible everyday have some moral responsibility in general but not "blame" for that event.

does that clear it up for you?

Perianne
11-24-2015, 06:45 PM
If a girl walks onto beach with a bikini to swim at a beach it may be provocative but acceptable.
If a girl walks into male frat house on saturday night alone in a bikini half drunk and get's raped.
. it's was absolutely 100% wrong of the frat boys. And their FAULT 100%
But the girl was stupid and should not have put herself there.
The bikini sales peoples walking up and down campus everyday have some moral responsibility in general but not "blame". women have been wearing bikinis for decades.

So, you are saying that the BLM movement is stupid and they should not put themselves out there, but it is 100% the white people's fault for shooting them? I agree.

Perianne
11-24-2015, 06:53 PM
As always, there is more to the story than was first reported. It seems the black people brought it on themselves somewhat.

If you don't want to read the entire story, you can get the gist of it by scanning.

BLM needs to return to the pits of hell where they originated.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/241575-5-shot-in-minneapolis-after-blacklivesmatter-protesters-surround-attack-and-chase-group/#disqus_thread

revelarts
11-24-2015, 06:58 PM
So, you are saying that the BLM movement is stupid and they should not put themselves out there, but it is 100% the white people's fault for shooting them? I agree.
sheesh .... terrible

I'm saying that BLM - in it's better moments-- is just stating some facts and some white people are so blinded by the idea that the whole thing is personal attack on their character/race and a wholesale excuse for all black problems that they want to ignore any real problems and stupidly decide that it's OK to kill people at random for bringing up the issues.

And some white people (you?) seem to think killing blacks is OK on nearly any occasion.
Seems just about every time a black guy is killed some think there' was a "good reason" for it.

But when whites are killed there's seems rarely a good reason for it.
But for some it's becomes a foundation to disparage or kill anyone RELATED TO the killers by religion or race.

Perianne
11-24-2015, 07:04 PM
sheesh .... terrible

I'm saying that BLM - in it's better moments-- is just stating some facts and some white people are so blinded by the idea that the whole thing is personal attack on their character/race and a wholesale excuse for all black problems that they want to ignore any real problems and stupidly decide that it's OK to kill people at random for bringing up the issues.

And some white people (you?) seem to think killing blacks is OK on nearly any occasion.
Seems just about every time a black guy is killed some think there' was a "good reason" for it.

But when whites are killed there's seems rarely a good reason for it.
But for some it's becomes a foundation to disparage or kill anyone RELATED TO the killers by religion or race.

Geez, I certainly misunderstood what you were saying.

And no, I don't think killing black people on nearly any occasion is okay. Shame on you, revelarts. As far as you know, I may be black.

revelarts
11-24-2015, 08:05 PM
Geez, I certainly misunderstood what you were saying.sure.

And no, I don't think killing black people on nearly any occasion is okay. Shame on you, revelarts. As far as you know, I may be black.
well maybe i'm wrong perianne you've called blacks "undesirables" (with some few exceptions) and seem happy about the idea of killing blacks and others undesirables for what seems to me minor offenses. Snipers is what you mentioned at one point.
If i've misrepresented you my apologies.

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 08:11 PM

Honestly, no, not even close. You didn't even really touch what I was talking about, quite frankly. Also, folks like Obama, Sharpton and Jackson with their race baiting - 50,000% worse and more responsible for todays issues than the flag could ever be.

Perianne
11-24-2015, 08:11 PM
sure.

well maybe i'm wrong perianne you've called blacks "undesirables" (with some few exceptions) and seem happy about the idea of killing blacks and others undesirables for what seems to me minor offenses. Snipers is what you mentioned at one point.

I am soon to make a thread about who are undesirables. I will notify you when I do. I am certain we will both agree with my analysis.

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 08:15 PM
As always, there is more to the story than was first reported. It seems the black people brought it on themselves somewhat.

If you don't want to read the entire story, you can get the gist of it by scanning.

BLM needs to return to the pits of hell where they originated.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/241575-5-shot-in-minneapolis-after-blacklivesmatter-protesters-surround-attack-and-chase-group/#disqus_thread

Do you mean, like the part where the hispanic guy was a white supremacist? Or the asian white supremacist? I should have known better than to take the story at face value. Maybe someone was just mad that they were taking time away from the BLM movement? :rolleyes:

Perianne
11-24-2015, 08:18 PM
Do you mean, like the part where the hispanic guy was a white supremacist? Or the asian white supremacist? I should have known better than to take the story at face value. Maybe someone was just mad that they were taking time away from the BLM movement? :rolleyes:

It's okay, Jim. I got your back.

I am like the fact checker. Each site needs one. Count on me for the truth. :)

Elessar
11-24-2015, 09:42 PM
sure.

You pontificate far too much.

No such thing as Black Supremacists?

No such thing as Black Racists?

All the White guy's fault.

You are deluded Rev.

They are teaching each other to hate and not
get along. Why don't you go fix it if you are
so perfect?

PixieStix
11-24-2015, 10:08 PM

Yep he has provoked much hate.

gabosaurus
11-24-2015, 11:15 PM
Obama is the cause of redneck white supremacists shooting people? I think it goes a lot further back than that.
White supremacists and right-wing extremists have been causing trouble for the better part of two centuries. Killing anyone who displeases them or looks at them wrong. They are responsible for the deaths at all levels of society, from poor indigents to President Kennedy.
They are everywhere in modern society. Perhaps even in your mirror.

Elessar
11-24-2015, 11:57 PM
Obama is the cause of redneck white supremacists shooting people? I think it goes a lot further back than that.
White supremacists and right-wing extremists have been causing trouble for the better part of two centuries. Killing anyone who displeases them or looks at them wrong. They are responsible for the deaths at all levels of society, from poor indigents to President Kennedy.

Nobody said Obama was to blame, only that he turns a blind eye to black on black violence,
yet gets into a tizzy if a white kills a black, and totally ignores a black killing a white.

He's only 1/4 black African, the rest is Caucasian and Arabic. He chose
African to take advantage of the Liberal 'Equality' system.

He's a piece of shit, worse than Carter, yet you worship him.

jimnyc
11-25-2015, 01:53 AM

No one said he was the cause, asshole. People are saying that him and others are increasing racial tensions around the nation and those tensions lead to shootings and such. Of course those pulling triggers are responsible for their actions. But IMO, the race baiters like Obama are creating an environment where the racists are thriving.

Perhaps in your mirror is a piece of shit that thinks she is better than others, when in reality, she is no more than a glorified piece of shit. Get over yourself, scumbag. You FOREVER want to imply that you and your family are somehow better than others here. That everyone here is rednecks and racists. You're judging us based solely on this board and what we write. I judge you solely by this board and what you write - and you are a flaming fucking asshole.

Black Diamond
11-25-2015, 01:55 AM
No one said he was the cause, asshole. People are saying that him and others are increasing racial tensions around the nation and those tensions lead to shootings and such. Of course those pulling triggers are responsible for their actions. But IMO, the race baiters like Obama are creating an environment where the racists are thriving.

Perhaps in your mirror is a piece of shit that thinks she is better than others, when in reality, she is no more than a glorified piece of shit. Get over yourself, scumbag. You FOREVER want to imply that you and your family are somehow better than others here. That everyone here is rednecks and racists. You're judging us based solely on this board and what we write. I judge you solely by this board and what you write - and you are a flaming fucking asshole.

:clap:

revelarts
11-25-2015, 06:39 AM
You pontificate far too much.
maybe so

No such thing as Black Supremacists?
sure there are but their not the subject of this thread, are they?

No such thing as Black Racists?

sure there are, but did they shoot at the protesters in this story?

All the White guy's fault.
please show me where i've said it's ALL the "white guys" "whitey's" fault, you're to defensive. Or are you trying to deflect ALL responsibility for any aspect of any problem?
Look i've mentioned SEVERAL times. each issue and event need to be looked at on a CASE BY CASE BASIS. why do you ignore those comments, and assume to make up my position? Is it because you IMAGINE that ALL blacks think a certain way on the issue or if they disagree with you on responsibility TO ANY DEGREE, then they REALLY think whites ONLY are completely at fault. And all problems are caused by whites? that is a very simple knee jerk reaction. It saves time from trying to actually hear what black people are saying. if you have box to put them in already. I mean if you "KNOW" what they "REALLY" mean that is....:rolleyes:
in this case IMO it's all the shooters fault, if they go to an event already not liking what's going on or looking for trouble yeah it all their fault if they shoot people. they don't get to blame people who "made them mad" 3 weeks ago last year etcetc

You are deluded Rev.
sometimes maybe, but not in this case.
maybe, you're a bit deluded if the 1st thing you do when blacks are shot by another race is to lay blame on all the blacks and black "leadership" you have issues with.

They are teaching each other to hate and not
get along. Why don't you go fix it if you are
so perfect? Are you teaching whites to love blacks and to get along Elessar? But wait a minute who exactly are you talking about, and where are these hate classes being held? Or are you only trying to find fault? and shoehorn that into this thread? Should i assume the worse about you here as well? are you perfect? why don't you fix it?

And Why do you and others always ignore the efforts blacks have put toward "fixing" the various problems. i've posted several times events, workshops, projects and efforts by various black groups, churches, biz orgs and colleges -that have been ongoing for decades- aimed at fixing various issues. But it's not front page news. even Sharpton and jackson , with all their flaws, have regularly been a part of those efforts but for some reason those thing are never considered or referenced at all when you and others want to mention "black people" "teaching hate" "only blaming whitey" "pants" "crime" etc etc...

jimnyc
11-25-2015, 06:48 AM

In this case IMO it's all the shooters fault. You don't get to shoot someone "who made them mad" over an inanimate object.

jimnyc
11-25-2015, 06:51 AM
But it's not front page news. even Sharpton and jackson , with all their flaws, have regularly been a part of those efforts but for some reason those thing are never considered or referenced at all when you and others want to mention "black people" "teaching hate" "only blaming whitey" "pants" "crime" etc etc...

I could be wrong, and am simply and honestly just not going to search for it. But can you link me to efforts that Sharpton has made - where perhaps he has marched for white folks shot or raped? Where he marched to bring unity to both races? Where he matched over a dead white police officer? Where he has marched for white rights?

And if I can't get that, perhaps at least where he has done things to unify races alone?

Again, I just replied real fast when I saw this, so not saying your wrong, but I find that hard to believe about Sharpton.

revelarts
11-25-2015, 08:44 AM
I could be wrong, and am simply and honestly just not going to search for it. But can you link me to efforts that Sharpton has made - where perhaps he has marched for white folks shot or raped? Where he marched to bring unity to both races? Where he matched over a dead white police officer? Where he has marched for white rights?

And if I can't get that, perhaps at least where he has done things to unify races alone?

Again, I just replied real fast when I saw this, so not saying your wrong, but I find that hard to believe about Sharpton.
is there anything else you want to selectively nit-pick at jim?
anything you want to agree with my statement?
anything at all?

as I said with all their flaws that they have helped address black problems among blacks.
you've decided that i meant reconciliation? but concerning that
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/al-sharpton-withdraws-as-eulogist-at-slain-nypd-officers-funeral/

“Al Sharpton withdraws as eulogist at slain NYPD officer’s funeral
I thought my coming might give a sense of unity in the city; that we can disagree on cases and on policies but that we are united that the senseless and ruthless killing of officers like your son must be denounced,” Sharpton said in the letter. “It is clear though after reading several articles that some union leaders and some others want to turn your and your pastor’s noble efforts into some kind of confrontation or sideshow,” he said....

Rev. Al Sharpton cools rhetoric at ‘chokehold’ summitSharpton was part of the clergy meeting at Cardinal Timothy Dolan’s residence and emerged much more conciliatory than when he clashed with Police Commissioner Bill Bratton at a similar session three weeks ago in City Hall.
“All police are not bad, most are not bad,” said Sharpton. “And they should not be colored by the activities of individuals, any more than a black that does wrong should color me.”
Bratton, Dolan, de Blasio and his wife, Chirlane McCray, joined about a dozen clergy at the two-hour meeting and offered similar sentiments.
http://nypost.com/2014/08/20/rev-al-sharpton-cools-rhetoric-at-chokehold-summit/

Sen. Rand Paul and the Rev. Al Sharpton met for a “candid” breakfast date on Thursday.
...Sharpton and Paul tweeted that they “don’t agree on much,”...
“We talked about his position on dealing with some criminal justice issues that I am concerned about,” Sharpton said in a statement from the National Action Network, where he serves as president.
“We also discussed mandatory sentencing that he and Senator Cory Booker are proposing,” the statement continued. “It was a very candid and courteous conversation.” According to Sharpton, he and Paul “pledged to continue to have such conversations where conservatives and progressives can have dialogue and break the logjam in American discussion.”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/11/rand-paul-meets-with-al-sharpton-on-crime-issues-113061#ixzz3sViDRMdn

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. -- The Rev. Al Sharpton called for unity during a vigil at the site where 50-year-old Walter Scott was fatally shot by a North Charleston police officer.A small crowd assembled Sunday afternoon under cloudy skies in the grassy, fenced-in area to pray for Scott, his family and for justice....
...Earlier, Sharpton thanked the mayor and police chief in North Charleston, South Carolina for their response to the fatal shooting of Walter Scott during his sermon at a local church on Sunday morning....
"What this mayor did is what we've asked mayors to do all over the country. Not 'do us a favor,' just enforce the law," Sharpton said, CBS affiliate WCSC reported (http://www.live5news.com/story/28769315/rev-al-sharpton-to-visit-charity-baptist-church-this-weekend)....http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rev-al-sharpton-urges-unity-praises-south-carolina-mayor-in-wake-of-shooting/

But if that's not enough please search for yourself.
but i warn you you'll have to wade through more people B##tching about what Sharpton did or didn't say or do than what he's done.
And I'm not a sharpton fan. But he's not the devil either.

jimnyc
11-25-2015, 08:49 AM
is there anything else you want to selectively nit-pick at jim?
anything you want to agree with my statement?
anything at all?

as I said with all their flaws that they have helped address black problems among blacks.
you've decided that i meant reconciliation? but concerning that
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/al-sharpton-withdraws-as-eulogist-at-slain-nypd-officers-funeral/

But if that's not enough please search for yourself.
but i warn you you'll have to wade through more people B##tching about what Sharpton did or didn't say or do than what he's done.

A simple no would have been better. Sharpton has done JACK SHIT for white people - EVER. The only time he would even remotely mention as much would be if he was put on the spot, but his actions are what speaks volumes. The fact that you even remotely supported perhaps the worlds WORST racist EVER, the man who is the WORST at causing racial tensions - also speaks volumes. Sorry, this man is an absolute piece of shit racist and opportunist. Sad if even black people support him in any manner, let alone any white folks. He.Is.Scum.

revelarts
11-25-2015, 08:52 AM
A simple no would have been better. Sharpton has done JACK SHIT for white people - EVER. The only time he would even remotely mention as much would be if he was put on the spot, but his actions are what speaks volumes. The fact that you even remotely supported perhaps the worlds WORST racist EVER, the man who is the WORST at causing racial tensions - also speaks volumes. Sorry, this man is an absolute piece of shit racist and opportunist. Sad if even black people support him in any manner, let alone any white folks. He.Is.Scum.
ok.
so Jim. do you agree with any of my other points?

Black Diamond
11-25-2015, 12:25 PM
maybe so

sure there are but their not the subject of this thread, are they?

sure there are, but did they shoot at the protesters in this story?

please show me where i've said it's ALL the "white guys" "whitey's" fault, you're to defensive. Or are you trying to deflect ALL responsibility for any aspect of any problem?
Look i've mentioned SEVERAL times. each issue and event need to be looked at on a CASE BY CASE BASIS. why do you ignore those comments, and assume to make up my position? Is it because you IMAGINE that ALL blacks think a certain way on the issue or if they disagree with you on responsibility TO ANY DEGREE, then they REALLY think whites ONLY are completely at fault. And all problems are caused by whites? that is a very simple knee jerk reaction. It saves time from trying to actually hear what black people are saying. if you have box to put them in already. I mean if you "KNOW" what they "REALLY" mean that is....:rolleyes:
in this case IMO it's all the shooters fault, if they go to an event already not liking what's going on or looking for trouble yeah it all their fault if they shoot people. they don't get to blame people who "made them mad" 3 weeks ago last year etcetc

sometimes maybe, but not in this case.
maybe, you're a bit deluded if the 1st thing you do when blacks are shot by another race is to lay blame on all the blacks and black "leadership" you have issues with.

Are you teaching whites to love blacks and to get along Elessar? But wait a minute who exactly are you talking about, and where are these hate classes being held? Or are you only trying to find fault? and shoehorn that into this thread? Should i assume the worse about you here as well? are you perfect? why don't you fix it?

And Why do you and others always ignore the efforts blacks have put toward "fixing" the various problems. i've posted several times events, workshops, projects and efforts by various black groups, churches, biz orgs and colleges -that have been ongoing for decades- aimed at fixing various issues. But it's not front page news. even Sharpton and jackson , with all their flaws, have regularly been a part of those efforts but for some reason those thing are never considered or referenced at all when you and others want to mention "black people" "teaching hate" "only blaming whitey" "pants" "crime" etc etc...

yeah. Elessar is the local Grand Wizard. We blamed Obama for creating this environment and you play the race card. Who'd a thunk it? You want to get somewhere on race? Undo what this asswipe in chief has done to it. Stop blaming cops and crackers. Stop telling cops to go to hell when they tell you to do something. Stop screaming racism when some black resists arrest. Stop saying Republicans are the ku klux Klan without the sheets. Start saying all lives matter instead of just blacks.

And while you're at it, pull your fucking pants up.

Perianne
11-25-2015, 12:36 PM
yeah. Elessar is the local Grand Wizard. We blamed Obama for creating this environment and you play the race card. Who'd a thunk it? You want to get somewhere on race? Undo what this asswipe in chief has done to it. Stop blaming cops and crackers. Stop telling cops to go to hell when they tell you to do something. Stop screaming racism when some black resists arrest. Stop saying Republicans are the ku klux Klan without the sheets. Start saying all lives matter instead of just blacks.

lol (except for the bad word :) )

gabosaurus
11-25-2015, 01:05 PM
You're judging us based solely on this board and what we write. I judge you solely by this board and what you write - and you are a flaming fucking asshole.

Since I judge you solely by this board and what you write -- I understand why you don't get any boobies. :carryon:

revelarts
11-26-2015, 12:00 PM
ok.
so Jim. do you agree with any of my other points?

jim?

revelarts
11-26-2015, 12:16 PM

divided the country over what BD?

baiters of what exactly?

Who exactly brought in the race card BD? Or is it only a card when blacks talk about it?
And please quote where i said anyone was in the klan.
why are you assuming my pants are down?

the fact that you can only reply to my rational and honest questions with knee-jerk emotional dodges and a string of racial stereotypes shows where you're coming from BD.

Gunny
11-26-2015, 03:25 PM

I think maybe some people have had enough. That whole 13% of our population thinking they're above the might want to actually EARN their diplomas or at least learn to calculate at the 5th grade level and learn a little history. Backlash is a bitch. You keep pushing and pushing and pushing and sooner or later, what goes around comes around.

More whites are harassed and/or shot by cops than are blacks. The stats do not back up ANY argument the blacks make.

Think blacks got it bad? Be white. They beat us, shoot and no one cares. But shoot one black and it's riot city. The whole argument on the black side is bullshit and based on playing victim because their ancestors were slaves. Go back to Africa. I want miss you sucking my tax dollars down. And take your f-ing President with you.

Jeff
11-27-2015, 01:33 AM
Since I judge you solely by this board and what you write -- I understand why you don't get any boobies. :carryon:

Gabs I suggest you call a luncheon together, you can meet with Obama, the BLM folks and the folks that are tired of hearing how only black lives matter, Hell well your at it maybe you could get Trump and Hillary there and teach them how to run, God if only we had more lily white liberals that wouldn't know a black man from a half black man, then y'all could have your lunch dates and fix the world. :rolleyes: