PDA

View Full Version : NAACP Leader "Raeisha Williams" Claims Police Are Behind The Shootings

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 08:38 PM
This woman sounds like an idiot, and offers no proof while ranting. "Blame the whitey police, they done did it".

Of course this is after arrests are already made, but they want to stir the racial pot by claiming they have concrete proof that the police are behind it. The chief of police should get her in his office instantly, and she can then offer her "concrete proof", and they should sue her unless she offers something. If she did, she would have put it all out there, not just "go to our website, blah ,blah blah" or "I heard them say this, blah blah blah".

Honestly, sounds more like racist rants directed towards the police at that location for no reason whatsoever. Sure, get angry with someone that may have been in an actual shooting. But to make claims like this, and not release the proof... I call stupidity.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/88584" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Perianne
11-24-2015, 08:42 PM
It amazes me that such a small percentage of the population gets soooo much attention.

jimnyc
11-24-2015, 08:51 PM
It amazes me that such a small percentage of the population gets soooo much attention.

I find it a shame that with the public sector, folks like this often get away with this shit. Personally, I think they should check on her information, and then sue her and the organization for defamation if its knowingly false.

LongTermGuy
11-24-2015, 09:13 PM
I find it a shame that with the public sector, folks like this often get away with this shit. Personally, I think they should check on her information, and then sue her and the organization for defamation if its knowingly false.

But they will say its Racists and start rioting...back to square one....:coffee:

*On a serious Note ...Things are getting out of hand..... `Drastic `...change is needed...Find who `radicals of all forms`... FEAR THE MOST.....

Elessar
11-24-2015, 09:14 PM
What a crock of shit!

All lives matter..not just Blacks. Maybe they should become civilized
and not so fucking aggressive.

gabosaurus
11-24-2015, 11:08 PM
If you are referring to the Minneapolis shootings, the assailants were not cops. They were ignorant white supremacists (well, all white supremacists are ignorant). Perhaps they will mysteriously die in custody.

http://www.startribune.com/police-searching-for-suspects-who-fired-into-crowd-at-blm-protest-outside-4th-precinct/353154811/

aboutime
11-25-2015, 04:02 PM
But they will say its Racists and start rioting...back to square one....:coffee:

*On a serious Note ...Things are getting out of hand..... `Drastic `...change is needed...Find who `radicals of all forms`... FEAR THE MOST.....

Everyone can disagree with me on this, but I stand by the truth. And, that truth is (and most of us have seen, or heard it), that members of the NAACP simply ARE NOT INTELLIGENT enough to do anything else BUT...complain about White people who sincerely want to SOLVE the race problems in this nation...but, are shouted down, attacked, and called racists in order to PROLIFERATE the Democrat lies about Discrimination that KEEP THE VOTERS FAT, DUMB, AND HAPPY...believing the Democrat Lies from people like OBAMA, and the NAACP.

Perianne
11-25-2015, 04:11 PM
Everyone can disagree with me on this, but I stand by the truth. And, that truth is (and most of us have seen, or heard it), that members of the NAACP simply ARE NOT INTELLIGENT enough to do anything else BUT...complain about White people who sincerely want to SOLVE the race problems in this nation...but, are shouted down, attacked, and called racists in order to PROLIFERATE the Democrat lies about Discrimination that KEEP THE VOTERS FAT, DUMB, AND HAPPY...believing the Democrat Lies from people like OBAMA, and the NAACP.

Dey say "Boom chucka lucka lucka boom chucka lucka lucka".

aboutime
11-25-2015, 09:25 PM
Dey say "Boom chucka lucka lucka boom chucka lucka lucka".

Perianne....just couldn't resist this one. But thanks for reminding us!

Go to the 1:00 MINUTE MARK and enjoy.

http://youtu.be/rHcMxOJ5BN4