PDA

View Full Version : A Few Minutes After Midnight

Perianne
11-26-2015, 12:04 AM
It is Thanksgiving Day here. So, from this turkey....

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7990&stc=1

LongTermGuy
11-26-2015, 12:07 AM
were not having any Sourdough Bread...Thankfully

Perianne
11-26-2015, 12:11 AM
were not having any Sourdough Bread...Thankfully

LongTermGuy, you are very funny! hahaha

LongTermGuy
11-26-2015, 12:18 AM
LongTermGuy, you are very funny! hahaha

:laugh:
http://media.tumblr.com/ff4068c68bcf5ab2c683a65bec60c3cb/tumblr_inline_mn2e2430I81qz4rgp.gif

Jeff
11-26-2015, 07:21 AM
Perianns I hope you and everyone else has a nice relaxing day !!!

NightTrain
11-26-2015, 07:30 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!

Perianne
11-26-2015, 08:42 AM
Will any of you have the misfortune of sharing Thanksgiving dinner with rabid liberals? I hear they can make the meal miserable.

Drummond
11-26-2015, 11:00 AM
Will any of you have the misfortune of sharing Thanksgiving dinner with rabid liberals? I hear they can make the meal miserable.

The UK doesn't have a Thanksgiving Day, of course. Not that it makes a great deal of difference ... rabid liberals can ruin any meal, anytime.

It's a piece of cake, so far as they're concerned .... :eek:

LongTermGuy
11-26-2015, 11:35 AM
​I'm Cooking....everything is slowly simmering...*everything is under control.....

oh....No Liberals here:coffee:

Happy Thanks Giving Day ALL !

NightTrain
11-26-2015, 11:38 AM

Nope! The only people I hang with that might approach the Liberal Status is my step-sister that's a lesbian, so you'd think that she and her girlfriend would be rabid liberals... but they love shooting guns more than most men I know! They even sport NRA stickers in the back of their rigs, lol.

They're cool enough to be invited up to the cabin... 'nuff said.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-26-2015, 12:22 PM
No stinking libs allowed in my castle.
Only exception would be repair people, that do repairs and I have no way of knowing their politics.-Tyr

Noir
11-26-2015, 12:24 PM
Re:OP
Some things I am not able to unsee.

Perianne
11-26-2015, 01:41 PM
Re:OP
Some things I am not able to unsee.

Noir, please don't use my photo to pleasure yourself.

Noir
11-26-2015, 01:54 PM
Noir, please don't use my photo to pleasure yourself.

To try and maintain arosal with the present image of your detached head on another animals carcass would require my brain to become so masochistic that only the most intense flare of self loathing could result in any such pleasure.

Drummond
11-26-2015, 01:58 PM
To try and maintain arosal with the present image of your detached head on another animals carcass would require my brain to become so masochistic that only the most intense flare of self loathing could result in any such pleasure.

Diplomatic and empathic sensibilities aren't your strong point, are they, Noir ?:laugh:
... look at it this way. It could all be far worse. Perianne could've posted a photo of a Leftie, instead .... :puke3:

Noir
11-26-2015, 02:02 PM
Diplomatic and empathic sensibilities aren't your strong point, are they, Noir ?:laugh:
... look at it this way. It could all be far worse. Perianne could've posted a photo of a Leftie, instead .... :puke3:

I thought my reply was quite jaunty (:

Drummond
11-26-2015, 02:55 PM
I thought my reply was quite jaunty (:

Insults translate, in LeftieWorld, to 'jauntiness' .. ??

Maybe if/when Corbyn opposes military action against ISIS in Syria, he's just being 'playful' .. ?

PixieStix
11-26-2015, 04:05 PM

No I have a sign n my door...that says. "Gun toting, Bible thumping, right wing extremist inside." :laugh2:

Noir
11-26-2015, 04:10 PM

What was insulting? =/

Abbey Marie
11-26-2015, 04:52 PM
What was insulting? =/

I think Drummond misunderstood your post.

aboutime
11-26-2015, 06:05 PM
RABID LIBERALS LOOK LIKE TURKEYS! Anyone reading this ever looked at how ugly those birds are?

In fact. Liberals like Hillary, make Turkeys look good!http://icansayit.com/images/hilllyugly.JPG

Jeff
11-27-2015, 12:57 AM

I Don't know all about that, what was the white tornado thing you where wanting cash for ????? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

indago
11-27-2015, 06:46 AM

Maybe if/when Corbyn opposes military action against ISIS in Syria, he's just being 'playful' .. ?

Lighten up! I'll bet you are a real HiLite at parties, if you go to parties...

indago
11-27-2015, 06:49 AM

It looks like Drummond looks at the world through a loooooong narrow tube...

Drummond
11-27-2015, 07:15 AM

I don't think Noir was inclined to offer flattery, from:

Of course, if everyone else thinks this is worth supporting, that's their choice. It's not mine.

Jeff
11-27-2015, 07:23 AM
Perianne the scooters in the driveway, the Tatts and pony tails, guns worn on sides ( let alone the rounds going off ) kind of kept the liberals away. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Drummond
11-27-2015, 07:25 AM
Lighten up! I'll bet you are a real HiLite at parties, if you go to parties...

Sorry, I'm not following. Do you go to parties to insult people ?

Or do you just expect everyone else to ?

indago
11-27-2015, 08:11 AM
Sorry, I'm not following. Do you go to parties to insult people ?

Or do you just expect everyone else to ?

In my own personal opinion, I read two people poking a little at each other. Maybe you saw it as insults. Sometimes, poking a little fun may be taken as insults. I just didn't see it that way. I do that myself sometimes, and so do many others on this message board. To me, it's a lighthearted poking. Nevertheless, if you see it as a direct and harmful insult, then bully for you.

Drummond
11-27-2015, 08:30 AM
In my own personal opinion, I read two people poking a little at each other. Maybe you saw it as insults. Sometimes, poking a little fun may be taken as insults. I just didn't see it that way. I do that myself sometimes, and so do many others on this message board. To me, it's a lighthearted poking. Nevertheless, if you see it as a direct and harmful insult, then bully for you.

I see it as a direct insult, and a wholly gratuitous one. Whether or not it's 'harmful' .. I've no way of judging, and whether or not it is, isn't my call to make.

But I saw needless abuse being posted. I had the 'gall' to comment. Call it 'poking' if you like, but even if it is, this doesn't invalidate what I'm saying.

I have this funny feeling that if Noir and Perianne usually saw eye-to-eye in their viewpoints, Noir wouldn't have dreamed of posting what he in fact did.

Noir
11-27-2015, 08:53 AM
Needless abuse? XD
Catch yourself on Drummond, you're taking yourself way too seriously.

Drummond
11-27-2015, 09:00 AM
Needless abuse? XD
Catch yourself on Drummond, you're taking yourself way too seriously.

There's a mood on this forum, currently, for letting arrogant Lefties get away with the taking of liberties. It's not one I share. I don't care how much support you can muster for yourself, Noir. I for one do NOT approve of your gratuitous abuse.

Perianne
11-27-2015, 09:01 AM
I see it as a direct insult, and a wholly gratuitous one. Whether or not it's 'harmful' .. I've no way of judging, and whether or not it is, isn't my call to make.

But I saw needless abuse being posted. I had the 'gall' to comment. Call it 'poking' if you like, but even if it is, this doesn't invalidate what I'm saying.

I have this funny feeling that if Noir and Perianne usually saw eye-to-eye in their viewpoints, Noir wouldn't have dreamed of posting what he in fact did.

Noir is young and maybe leans towards preferring men, so it is not surprising that he would not favor an old hag like me who has politically incorrect views. If he were a normal male, he would NOT be repulsed by me.

Noir
11-27-2015, 09:16 AM
There's a mood on this forum, currently, for letting arrogant Lefties get away with the taking of liberties. It's not one I share. I don't care how much support you can muster for yourself, Noir. I for one do NOT approve of your gratuitous abuse.

Ask shucks, if you just wanted a hug all along all you had to do was ask (:

Perianne
11-27-2015, 09:21 AM
Noir is young and maybe leans towards preferring men, so it is not surprising that he would not favor an old hag like me who has politically incorrect views. If he were a normal male, he would NOT be repulsed by me.

Ask shucks, if you just wanted a hug all along all you had to do was ask (:

Hmmm. Just as I thought.

@Noir (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=517), really, I have no problems with you. I actually enjoy reading your (and Gabby's) input.

Abbey Marie
11-27-2015, 11:13 AM
I don't think Noir was inclined to offer flattery, from:

Of course, if everyone else thinks this is worth supporting, that's their choice. It's not mine.

Who said I "support" it?

Noir is Vegan, and the thought of eating turkey is anathema to him. Grafting a human head onto one is only going to make it worse, no?

Where is the insult to Perianne there? Have you considered that ANY head could give one nightmares, and that is what Noir was trying to convey?

Drummond
11-27-2015, 11:20 AM
Who said I "support" it?

Noir is Vegan, and the thought of eating turkey is anathema to him. Grafting a human head onto one is only going to make it worse, no?

Where is the insult to Perianne there? Have you considered that ANY head could give one nightmares, and that is what Noir was trying to convey?

If the person he'd been posting to had been Left wing, Noir would never have typed a word. Come on, Abbey, please be realistic.

indago
11-27-2015, 05:32 PM
If the person he'd been posting to had been Left wing, Noir would never have typed a word. Come on, Abbey, please be realistic.

I really doubt that! It was the posting responded to, not so much the poster.

Abbey Marie
11-28-2015, 03:46 AM

We will have to disagree. But if Noir isn't interested in clearing up his own misunderstandings, it certainly isn't my job.

indago
11-28-2015, 07:00 AM
We will have to disagree. But if Noir isn't interested in clearing up his own misunderstandings, it certainly isn't my job.

Point out the "misunderstandings".

Noir
11-28-2015, 07:26 AM

You're quite desperate to make this a thing for some reason =/
'Someone having fun? Why not its actually a vicious assault by the left!!!' Dry your eyes.

As an aside, you can be assured that if the OP contained Gabbys detached head foist onto a copse of some kind my reaction to the prospect of arousal would be the same (not that your blinkered 'everything must be a left/right issue' will let you believe that).

indago
11-28-2015, 07:33 AM
You're quite desperate to make this a thing for some reason =/
'Someone having fun? Why not its actually a vicious assault by the left!!!' Dry your eyes.

As an aside, you can be assured that if the OP contained Gabbys detached head foist onto a copse of some kind my reaction to the prospect of arousal would be the same (not that your blinkered 'everything must be a left/right issue' will let you believe that).

I guess most of us here realize that Drummond is strung up pretty tight, so we'll have to make allowances for that...