PDA

View Full Version : `Report: Tony Romo out for the rest of the season...`

LongTermGuy
11-27-2015, 01:30 AM
Text and Video...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/report--tony-romo-out-for-the-rest-of-the-season-024607523.html

Perianne
11-27-2015, 08:20 AM
Text and Video...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/report--tony-romo-out-for-the-rest-of-the-season-024607523.html

There was so much hope for this season. Another year without success.

LongTermGuy
11-27-2015, 09:48 AM
There was so much hope for this season. Another year without success.

Part of Life...all teams experience over time....he is a tough dude...but Cowboys really need a new Quarterback and move away from Romo... IMO....

jimnyc
11-27-2015, 10:11 AM
Dummies thought Romo was their savior and they were going to run the table and make the playoffs. Yeah, and pull this finger.... and then... DOWN goes Romo! Not saying I got joy out of someone getting hurt, but this IS the Cowboys we're talking about here! :lol:

Black Diamond
11-27-2015, 10:14 AM
Jerry Jones is forever cursed for firing Jimmy Johnson

LongTermGuy
11-27-2015, 10:18 AM
Dummies thought Romo was their savior and they were going to run the table and make the playoffs. Yeah, and pull this finger.... and then... DOWN goes Romo! Not saying I got joy out of someone getting hurt, but this IS the Cowboys we're talking about here! :lol:

Damn Jim! you are Ruthless.....(shhhhh...I love it):laugh2:

Hey...shit happens to `all` teams....Cowboys will have to deal with it and make smarter moves for the future...

Looking forward to the "Pats" vs "Denver" game coming up....

jimnyc
11-27-2015, 10:20 AM
Damn Jim! you are Ruthless.....(shhhhh...I love it):laugh2:

Hey...shit happens to `all` teams....Cowboys will have to deal with it and make smarter moves for the future...

Looking forward to the "Pats" vs "Denver" game coming up....

You should see during the Steelers games. I'm telling the defense to bust the other QB's leg, rip eyes out, trip him, anything to win! My wife thinks I'm evil too. :)

And you heard it from me first, unfortunately the Patriots romp in this game, by 21 is my prediction.

LongTermGuy
11-28-2015, 07:59 PM
You should see during the Steelers games. I'm telling the defense to bust the other QB's leg, rip eyes out, trip him, anything to win! My wife thinks I'm evil too. :)

And you heard it from me first, unfortunately the Patriots romp in this game, by 21 is my prediction.

Will watch the Steelers Game tomorrow at 4:25 Pm....I want them to crush Seattle...They had their share already...:laugh:

The Match up...

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015112910/2015/REG12/steelers@seahawks#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview<dl class="widget-teams-stat-comparison" id="stat-comp-1448756892947" style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px;"><dt class="first" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 5px; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); float: left; width: 110px; height: 10px; clear: left; text-align: right; border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-right-color: rgb(153, 153, 153);"> </dt><dd class="first" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; height: 10px; border: none;"></dd><dt title="Yds/G" class="odd" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); float: left; width: 110px; height: 35px; clear: left; text-align: right; border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-right-color: rgb(153, 153, 153);">Total Yards Per Game</dt><dd class="odd" style="margin: 0px; padding: 4px 0px 5px; height: 35px; border-top-width: 1px; border-top-style: dotted; border-top-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">

</dd><dt title="Yds/G" class="even" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); float: left; width: 110px; height: 35px; clear: left; text-align: right; border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-right-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); background: url(<a href=" http:="" i.nflcdn.com="" static="" site="" 7.2="" img="" gc="" bg-gradient-stat-comparison.png"="" target="_blank">http://i.nflcdn.com/static/site/7.2/img/gc/bg-gradient-stat-comparison.png) 0px 0px repeat-y transparent;">Passing Yards Per Game</dt><dd class="even" style="margin: 0px; padding: 4px 0px 5px; height: 35px; border-top-width: 1px; border-top-style: dotted; border-top-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">

</dd><dt title="Yds/G" class="odd" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); float: left; width: 110px; height: 35px; clear: left; text-align: right; border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-right-color: rgb(153, 153, 153);">Rush Yards Per Game</dt><dd class="odd" style="margin: 0px; padding: 4px 0px 5px; height: 35px; border-top-width: 1px; border-top-style: dotted; border-top-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">

</dd></dl>
ANALYZE MATCHUP (http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015112910/2015/REG12/steelers@seahawks#tab=analyze)
<dl class="widget-teams-stat-comparison-legend" style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 115px;"><dt class="PITcolors" style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255) !important; float: left; width: 12px; height: 12px; background-color: rgb(255, 194, 14) !important;"> </dt><dd class="awayName PITfont" style="margin: 0px 20px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17) !important; float: left; font-weight: bold; font-size: 10px;">Steelers</dd><dt class="SEAcolors" style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255) !important; float: left; width: 12px; height: 12px; background-color: rgb(45, 89, 128) !important;"> </dt><dd class="homeName SEAfont" style="margin: 0px 20px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(45, 89, 128) !important; float: left; font-weight: bold; font-size: 10px;">Seahawks</dd></dl>

LongTermGuy
11-28-2015, 08:00 PM
Will watch the Steelers Game tomorrow at 4:25 Pm....I want them to crush Seattle...They had their share already...:laugh:

The Match up...

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015112910/2015/REG12/steelers@seahawks#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview<dl class="widget-teams-stat-comparison" id="stat-comp-1448756892947" style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px;"><dt class="first" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 5px; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); float: left; width: 110px; height: 10px; clear: left; text-align: right; border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-right-color: rgb(153, 153, 153);"> </dt><dd class="first" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; height: 10px; border: none;"></dd><dt title="Yds/G" class="odd" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); float: left; width: 110px; height: 35px; clear: left; text-align: right; border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-right-color: rgb(153, 153, 153);">Total Yards Per Game</dt><dd class="odd" style="margin: 0px; padding: 4px 0px 5px; height: 35px; border-top-width: 1px; border-top-style: dotted; border-top-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">

</dd><dt title="Yds/G" class="even" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); float: left; width: 110px; height: 35px; clear: left; text-align: right; border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-right-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); background: url(<a href=" http:="" i.nflcdn.com="" static="" site="" 7.2="" img="" gc="" bg-gradient-stat-comparison.png"="" target="_blank">http://i.nflcdn.com/static/site/7.2/img/gc/bg-gradient-stat-comparison.png) 0px 0px repeat-y transparent;">Passing Yards Per Game</dt><dd class="even" style="margin: 0px; padding: 4px 0px 5px; height: 35px; border-top-width: 1px; border-top-style: dotted; border-top-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">

</dd><dt title="Yds/G" class="odd" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); float: left; width: 110px; height: 35px; clear: left; text-align: right; border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-right-color: rgb(153, 153, 153);">Rush Yards Per Game</dt><dd class="odd" style="margin: 0px; padding: 4px 0px 5px; height: 35px; border-top-width: 1px; border-top-style: dotted; border-top-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">

</dd></dl>
ANALYZE MATCHUP (http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015112910/2015/REG12/steelers@seahawks#tab=analyze)
<dl class="widget-teams-stat-comparison-legend" style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 115px;"><dt class="PITcolors" style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255) !important; float: left; width: 12px; height: 12px; background-color: rgb(255, 194, 14) !important;"> </dt><dd class="awayName PITfont" style="margin: 0px 20px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17) !important; float: left; font-weight: bold; font-size: 10px;">Steelers</dd><dt class="SEAcolors" style="margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255) !important; float: left; width: 12px; height: 12px; background-color: rgb(45, 89, 128) !important;"> </dt><dd class="homeName SEAfont" style="margin: 0px 20px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(45, 89, 128) !important; float: left; font-weight: bold; font-size: 10px;">Seahawks</dd></dl>

Dont know what happened ^^^...go to the site and see...

Elessar
11-28-2015, 08:57 PM
Jerry Jones is forever cursed for firing Jimmy Johnson

No....the way he fired Tom Landry.

Black Diamond
11-28-2015, 08:59 PM
No....the way he fired Tom Landry.

That too. Landry died rooting for the giants

Elessar
11-28-2015, 09:04 PM

Romo is not that good..

Just like Aikman before him, if it was not for his offensive line
he would just be average.

Same goes for 'Hall of Fame' Tony Dorsett.
My best friend's brother brutalized him when Pitt
played West Virginia in TD's Heisman season.
He got 37 yards that game. Got kicked out
of the game for smashing a ball into Chuck's
face mask. Chuck...6'5 and 280.

Black Diamond
11-28-2015, 09:14 PM
Romo is not that good..

Just like Aikman before him, if it was not for his offensive line
he would just be average.

Same goes for 'Hall of Fame' Tony Dorsett.
My best friend's brother brutalized him when Pitt
played West Virginia in TD's Heisman season.
He got 37 yards that game. Got kicked out
of the game for smashing a ball into Chuck's
face mask. Chuck...6'5 and 280.

Everyone used to say Emmitt was over rated for same reason.

Perianne
11-28-2015, 10:10 PM
Romo is not that good..

But he is cute. :)

jimnyc
11-29-2015, 04:27 AM
Dont know what happened ^^^...go to the site and see...

The board doesn't take kindly to most HTML when it's copied and pasted from elsewhere. Plain text is fine. When you see things jumbled like that in the future - here's what I do - you can first copy just as you did - but then paste it into a text file first. Then copy it from the text file and then paste it here. Pasting it to a text file will remove all of the HTML attributes and then when you copy it here it will more or less be just plain text. :)

Gunny
11-29-2015, 09:45 AM

STILL thinking about negging you. And "dummies" is not plural. DUMMY as in Jerry Jones has some love affair with Romo. I can still hear him now proclaiming "anyone can run a team" as Jimmy Johnson didn't let the door hit him in the ass. One more title with Johnson's leftover team and then ZILCH. All because Jones wanted credit for choosing the players. You mean because half of them came from the University of Miami/SEC where Johnson had just come from?

Jones could have had Drew Brees when he left SD and stuck with Romo. Brees merely won the Superbowl a year or two later.

Jones is a calamity as a team owner. Cheapshot time: People who are good at marketing need to stick to marketing and not have delusions of grandeur they can run the whole show. Eerily similar to a certain real estate marketer running for a position he isn't qualified to hold. ;)

Jeff
11-29-2015, 09:57 AM
But he is cute. :)

But he is a faag :laugh::laugh: Actually he has/had a pretty good looking Ol lady, but I still believe he is a Faaaag. :laugh:

Gunny
11-29-2015, 10:01 AM
But he is a faag :laugh::laugh: Actually he has/had a pretty good looking Ol lady, but I still believe he is a Faaaag. :laugh:

He's Danny White Jr is what he is. Can set all the Cowboy records in the world and choke his ass off when it's time to play the big game. That's when he hasn't bent his pinky finger. If I wasn't playing hurt I wouldn't have know what to do.

I think pansy is a better word.

jimnyc
11-29-2015, 10:05 AM
STILL thinking about negging you. And "dummies" is not plural. DUMMY as in Jerry Jones has some love affair with Romo. I can still hear him now proclaiming "anyone can run a team" as Jimmy Johnson didn't let the door hit him in the ass. One more title with Johnson's leftover team and then ZILCH. All because Jones wanted credit for choosing the players. You mean because half of them came from the University of Miami/SEC where Johnson had just come from?

Jones could have had Drew Brees when he left SD and stuck with Romo. Brees merely won the Superbowl a year or two later.

Jones is a calamity as a team owner. Cheapshot time: People who are good at marketing need to stick to marketing and not have delusions of grandeur they can run the whole show. Eerily similar to a certain real estate marketer running for a position he isn't qualified to hold. ;)

Now why in the world would you neg me for picking on the Cowgirls? Are you are Steelers fan or not? No fair weathered fans allowed here! :)

LongTermGuy
11-29-2015, 10:17 AM
Now why in the world would you neg me for picking on the Cowgirls? Are you are Steelers fan or not? No fair weathered fans allowed here! :)

*Your team ready for the 4:25 game today?....are you going to kick ass??

I feel you guys will....! Good luck..

Jeff
11-29-2015, 10:18 AM
He's Danny White Jr is what he is. Can set all the Cowboy records in the world and choke his ass off when it's time to play the big game. That's when he hasn't bent his pinky finger. If I wasn't playing hurt I wouldn't have know what to do.

I think pansy is a better word.

Pansy Fag, tamato tomato , you get the idea :laugh:

Gunny
11-29-2015, 10:24 AM

Both. Two places I lived I never was a fan of the local team -- Washington DC and SoCal. I am a Steelers fan and have been since before YOU knew what a football was. Think they were 1-11 that year. However, I AM a Texan so I always know what's going on with the Plowboys. I'm also a Dolphins fan having lived in South FL for about 10 years. Whne I was coming up, you didn't have a whole lot of options who you were watching. You got the local team.

Pittsburgh isn't real close to the SW.

jimnyc
11-29-2015, 11:20 AM
*Your team ready for the 4:25 game today?....are you going to kick ass??

I feel you guys will....! Good luck..

I sure hope so!! But Seattle is tough, far from a gimme here. Should be a good game either way.

jimnyc
11-29-2015, 11:22 AM
Both. Two places I lived I never was a fan of the local team -- Washington DC and SoCal. I am a Steelers fan and have been since before YOU knew what a football was. Think they were 1-11 that year. However, I AM a Texan so I always know what's going on with the Plowboys. I'm also a Dolphins fan having lived in South FL for about 10 years. Whne I was coming up, you didn't have a whole lot of options who you were watching. You got the local team.

Pittsburgh isn't real close to the SW.

No. You simply cannot like both, not allowed! Nor the Dolphins. But the Cowboys and the Steelers at the same time? No way. Just. Not. Allowed. :gs::towel:

LongTermGuy
11-29-2015, 11:27 AM
I sure hope so!! But Seattle is tough, far from a gimme here. Should be a good game either way.

*I (we) Know they are tough...as you know Panthers played them...Seattle's Defense is like rushing Jihadist coming for the `infidel` quarterback ...relentless...along with their offence..and now...Seattle is at a time where they really need to make things happen...*get ready for a war...

....Im still going with Steelers by 10....if im wrong im wrong... so what...but I feel it...

Gunny
11-29-2015, 11:44 AM
No. You simply cannot like both, not allowed! Nor the Dolphins. But the Cowboys and the Steelers at the same time? No way. Just. Not. Allowed. :gs::towel:

Sure I can. If one of those 3 teams is in the SB, I'll watch. I pretty-much have to be bored to tears to watch an NFL game. I usually catch college games on Saturday. I have to choose only when they play each other. I'm not a fan-atic.

jimnyc
11-29-2015, 12:09 PM
Sure I can. If one of those 3 teams is in the SB, I'll watch. I pretty-much have to be bored to tears to watch an NFL game. I usually catch college games on Saturday. I have to choose only when they play each other. I'm not a fan-atic.

No you can't I said!!

All them conversations we had about Lambert, Bradshaw, Greene, Ham, Shell.... That's being part of the team!! You can "watch" the Dolphins and Cowboys of course, but only one can be 'your team'. I'm very disappointed and sad right now. I thought I had a fellow Steelers fan with me here. You should be a fanatic for the Steelers! You remember all the awesome times as vividly as I do.

Drop the chalupa man!! :laugh:

Gunny
11-29-2015, 12:59 PM
No you can't I said!!

All them conversations we had about Lambert, Bradshaw, Greene, Ham, Shell.... That's being part of the team!! You can "watch" the Dolphins and Cowboys of course, but only one can be 'your team'. I'm very disappointed and sad right now. I thought I had a fellow Steelers fan with me here. You should be a fanatic for the Steelers! You remember all the awesome times as vividly as I do.

Drop the chalupa man!! :laugh:

I already told you ... I'm a Steelers fan. Have been since the first NFL game I ever saw (where they beat the Giants). Can still like the other teams.

Besides, I usuakky define myself by my enemies, not my friends. Any day the Deadskins, Beagles, Cheathawks, Cravens, and Clowns lose is a GOOD day. :)

jimnyc
11-29-2015, 01:18 PM
I already told you ... I'm a Steelers fan. Have been since the first NFL game I ever saw (where they beat the Giants). Can still like the other teams.

Besides, I usuakky define myself by my enemies, not my friends. Any day the Deadskins, Beagles, Cheathawks, Cravens, and Clowns lose is a GOOD day. :)

I can't like other teams, they're all the enemy. Maybe kinda root for them a little if I need them to beat someone else, but then it's back to hating again. Some I hate more than others. Some I hate just because of friends I know that like them! :laugh:

LongTermGuy
11-29-2015, 01:23 PM
I can't like other teams, they're all the enemy. Maybe kinda root for them a little if I need them to beat someone else, but then it's back to hating again. Some I hate more than others. Some I hate just because of friends I know that like them! :laugh:

*I can Like other teams ..until they play my team...*Then its on...I root for `other` teams

..."friends Teams" ... so they can eventually play My team....Its more fun that way....:beer:

Go Steelers!:laugh: