PDA

View Full Version : Confrontations At Flag Burning Demonstration

jimnyc
11-27-2015, 12:12 PM
This is from July, but still makes me smile from ear to ear. Bunch of tough burning flag guys, until the bikers show up. This is how we should start treating all of the protesters then. If its OK for some folks to destroy things and be pushy - time to give a little back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cngt2SyYAhs

Gunny
11-27-2015, 12:22 PM
You ain't burning my colors in front of ME. Been to jail before. And I totally agree. The Constitution guarantees the right to redress grievances IN A PROPER FORUM. It does NOT give anyone the right to violate the rights of others. A fact everyone seems to overlook with screwy interpretations of the law.

And if you want to burn the colors? Get the f- out.

Perianne
11-27-2015, 12:24 PM
I like the bikers' attitudes. I maybe need to find me a biker who won't say bad words and won't pass gas. :)

Gunny
11-27-2015, 12:26 PM
I like the bikers' attitudes. I maybe need to find me a biker who won't say bad words and won't pass gas. :)

You taking cheap shots at anyone in particular that we both know who he is? :laugh:

jimnyc
11-27-2015, 12:52 PM
You taking cheap shots at anyone in particular that we both know who he is? :laugh:

Trying to get Jeff to stop saying bad words is as useless as trying that with me. I do TRY, and may even succeed for a bit, but then something happens, could be the wind blowing, and it just comes out. :)

As for the gas, well I think that would be a useless effort too.

But he is a biker! And I'm confident he would do the same thing to protect our flag, if not just run them over if too many. :)

Gunny
11-27-2015, 01:01 PM
Trying to get Jeff to stop saying bad words is as useless as trying that with me. I do TRY, and may even succeed for a bit, but then something happens, could be the wind blowing, and it just comes out. :)

As for the gas, well I think that would be a useless effort too.

But he is a biker! And I'm confident he would do the same thing to protect our flag, if not just run them over if too many. :)

Can't address the gas issue. I don't eat things that give me gas. And I do try to not cuss but as you can tell, THAT goes over like a fart in whirlwind.:laugh:

Bikers have their own code. Doesn't make them unAmerican. Like anything else, they get a bad rap for the acts of a few idiots.

jimnyc
11-27-2015, 01:05 PM
Can't address the gas issue. I don't eat things that give me gas. And I do try to not cuss but as you can tell, THAT goes over like a fart in whirlwind.:laugh:

Bikers have their own code. Doesn't make them unAmerican. Like anything else, they get a bad rap for the acts of a few idiots.

Same here with the gas thing. I think it's spicy foods, and I very rarely eat them. But man, whatever you do, don't eat like half a gallon of ice cream in one night. Too much dairy isn't quite nice to the belly!

Gunny
11-27-2015, 01:07 PM
Same here with the gas thing. I think it's spicy foods, and I very rarely eat them. But man, whatever you do, don't eat like half a gallon of ice cream in one night. Too much dairy isn't quite nice to the belly!

LMAO! I don't eat ice cream. I rarely eat any sweets. Broccoli is MY enemy. I love it. It doesn't love me back.:laugh:

jimnyc
11-27-2015, 01:11 PM
LMAO! I don't eat ice cream. I rarely eat any sweets. Broccoli is MY enemy. I love it. It doesn't love me back.:laugh:

asparagus makes my pee glow in the dark!

Elessar
11-27-2015, 01:39 PM
This is from July, but still makes me smile from ear to ear. Bunch of tough burning flag guys, until the bikers show up. This is how we should start treating all of the protesters then. If its OK for some folks to destroy things and be pushy - time to give a little back.

If the protesters are so damn brave, why do they cover their faces?

That always amazes me.

Cheap cowardly punks.:laugh:

Elessar
11-27-2015, 01:41 PM
You ain't burning my colors in front of ME. Been to jail before. And I totally agree. The Constitution guarantees the right to redress grievances IN A PROPER FORUM. It does NOT give anyone the right to violate the rights of others. A fact everyone seems to overlook with screwy interpretations of the law.

And if you want to burn the colors? Get the f- out.

Not going to happen on My Watch!

jimnyc
11-27-2015, 01:53 PM
If the protesters are so damn brave, why do they cover their faces?

That always amazes me.

Cheap cowardly punks.:laugh:

That's what I say. Own it. You KNOW you're being filmed, you still want to make your point - why not OWN it?

Gunny
11-27-2015, 01:59 PM
Not going to happen on My Watch!

I was stuck at a MEPS on a humanitarian and some boneheads thought they were going to come on down and burn our flag. I got locked in the back room basically. The first thing they asked is where is Sgt L-. I scared the sh*t out of the people I worked for. :laugh:

You ain't burning MY colors in front of me. I've watched too many people die for them.

Perianne
11-27-2015, 03:58 PM

Oh, no. No. I love Jeff and I would feel very, very safe in his presence. I think he would defend me and the flag with equal gusto. I just don't like bad words and flatus; it has nothing to do with him personally.

Besides, he already has a good woman and I am probably old enough to be his mother.

Elessar
11-27-2015, 05:39 PM
You ain't burning MY colors in front of me. I've watched too many people die for them.

I would say...Bless You for that. :salute:

Gunny
11-27-2015, 07:59 PM
Oh, no. No. I love @Jeff (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1539) and I would feel very, very safe in his presence. I think he would defend me and the flag with equal gusto. I just don't like bad words and flatus; it has nothing to do with him personally.

Besides, he already has a good woman and I am probably old enough to be his mother.

Please woman ... Jeff's as old as dirt.

aboutime
11-27-2015, 08:24 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/burnwrap.jpg

Gunny
11-27-2015, 09:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJkQeCrgVNM

Gunny
11-27-2015, 09:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exv8g4YC6Ys

Jeff
11-28-2015, 08:33 AM

Not real sure they make them. :laugh:

Jeff
11-28-2015, 08:38 AM
Oh, no. No. I love @Jeff (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1539) and I would feel very, very safe in his presence. I think he would defend me and the flag with equal gusto. I just don't like bad words and flatus; it has nothing to do with him personally.

Please woman ... Jeff's as old as dirt.

Thank you Ma'am and My much older buddy Gunny is wrong, I am not quite as old as dirt, well at least until my next birthday. :laugh:

Gunny
11-28-2015, 08:47 AM
Thank you Ma'am and My much older buddy Gunny is wrong, I am not quite as old as dirt, well at least until my next birthday. :laugh:

Should listen to my GF's daughters. You'd think I was an ancient relic. :laugh: Of course, that goes both ways. I think they're Martians. They sure a Hell don't speak English and listen to crap I would beat my radio to death over.:laugh: