PDA

View Full Version : Trump Doubles Down on Waterboarding

jimnyc
11-27-2015, 01:25 PM
And has secured my vote that much more!

-----

‘You Bet Your Ass’ I’ll Bring It Back

Monday night in Columbus, OH, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump doubled down on his vow that he will bring back waterboarding if elected president.

Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” Trump first said he would bring back waterboarding.

Trump said, “This morning, they asked me a question. Would you approve waterboarding? Would I approve waterboarding? Would I approve waterboarding? Well let me ask you a question. On the other side they chop off our young people’s heads and they put them on a stick. On the other side, they build these iron cages and they put 20 people in them. They drop them into the ocean for 15 minutes and pull them up 15 minutes later. Would I approve waterboarding? You bet your ass I’d approve it.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/24/trump-doubles-down-on-waterboarding-you-bet-your-ass-ill-bring-it-back/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Gunny
11-27-2015, 01:31 PM

-----

‘You Bet Your Ass’ I’ll Bring It Back

Monday night in Columbus, OH, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump doubled down on his vow that he will bring back waterboarding if elected president.

Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” Trump first said he would bring back waterboarding.

Trump said, “This morning, they asked me a question. Would you approve waterboarding? Would I approve waterboarding? Would I approve waterboarding? Well let me ask you a question. On the other side they chop off our young people’s heads and they put them on a stick. On the other side, they build these iron cages and they put 20 people in them. They drop them into the ocean for 15 minutes and pull them up 15 minutes later. Would I approve waterboarding? You bet your ass I’d approve it.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/24/trump-doubles-down-on-waterboarding-you-bet-your-ass-ill-bring-it-back/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

This will hurt him. I don't agree with waterboarding. Not because I care about what's happening to some terrorist, but because torture doesn't work for the most part. Only the weak will actually tell you the truth. Whocares what they have to say? They don't know anything. The ones you want info out of are going to tell you everything and anything EXCEPT the truth.

jimnyc
11-27-2015, 01:51 PM
This will hurt him. I don't agree with waterboarding. Not because I care about what's happening to some terrorist, but because torture doesn't work for the most part. Only the weak will actually tell you the truth. Whocares what they have to say? They don't know anything. The ones you want info out of are going to tell you everything and anything EXCEPT the truth.

While you may be right on the subject, but with that aside, I'm not so sure it will hurt him. The masses are tired of terrorism and leaders being soft. That's how Trump got to where he's at now, by talking smack about all of the things that folks are tired and pissed at. That doesn't mean he can snap his fingers and make things happen, but he IS reaching people. Perhaps some things he wants won't come to fruition, but it's better than just bending over and taking it in the ass.

As for not caring what they have to say. Well, I'm all for just making them and all their friends completely disappear. Eradicated. Eliminated. Got no problem there either.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-27-2015, 02:05 PM
While you may be right on the subject, but with that aside, I'm not so sure it will hurt him. The masses are tired of terrorism and leaders being soft. That's how Trump got to where he's at now, by talking smack about all of the things that folks are tired and pissed at. That doesn't mean he can snap his fingers and make things happen, but he IS reaching people. Perhaps some things he wants won't come to fruition, but it's better than just bending over and taking it in the ass.

As for not caring what they have to say. Well, I'm all for just making them and all their friends completely disappear. Eradicated. Eliminated. Got no problem there either.

AS MY DEPARTED UNCLE USED TO SAY, "KILL THE BASTARDS FIRST--GET THEM TO TALK LATER"!
And of course he thought it was funny, but in a case like this I think it insures the sonbitches do not kill in the future-- which is the primary goal. --Tyr

Gunny
11-27-2015, 02:20 PM

The thing is, I don't like people who talk smack. And so far, that's all he's done. It won't hurt him with those in his camp, I agree with that. But that is completely emotion based thinking. He's appealing to the pissed off. But THAT is his ONLY appeal. He's writing a bunch of checks he can't cash. Everyone's so keen on these "outsiders" but they'll get over once they get to DC about like the last outsider did -- Jimmy Carter.

fj1200
11-27-2015, 02:47 PM

Does he get to do that in defiance of Congress, the Supreme Court, and the Constitution?

jimnyc
11-27-2015, 02:49 PM
Does he get to do that in defiance of Congress, the Supreme Court, and the Constitution?

Did I say that?

fj1200
11-27-2015, 02:51 PM
Did I say that?

No. It was a question. I thought you might have an answer or an opinion.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-27-2015, 03:19 PM

Never saw where you've asked that about the obama actually doing that(instead you made excuses)!
I guess you prefer selective interrogating.
And do not give me any crap about the obama not doing that.
Constitutional scholars say he has, I believe Turley for one if memory serves me well.-Tyr

Gunny
11-27-2015, 03:21 PM

Obama's had a free ride for 7 years circumventing Congress. Guess it's different when it's a Republican?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-27-2015, 11:14 PM
Obama's had a free ride for 7 years circumventing Congress. Guess it's different when it's a Republican?

Sure is, the fj seems to never volunteer any critical comment on the obama doing that hard and heavy for over 7 years now.
Yet he busts a gut slinging that out in an attempt to tar and feather Trump, who by the way would beat Hildabest in a landslide.-TYR

Gunny
11-27-2015, 11:36 PM
Sure is, the fj seems to never volunteer any critical comment on the obama doing that hard and heavy for over 7 years now.
Yet he busts a gut slinging that out in an attempt to tar and feather Trump, who by the way would beat Hildabest in a landslide.-TYR

The left is too obvious. What's their fall-back position? Blame it on Bush. They don't have any other argument. My argument is systematic torture doesn't work. If it did, I'd be all for it. It never has.

fj1200
11-28-2015, 09:04 AM
Never saw where you've asked that about the obama actually doing that(instead you made excuses)!
I guess you prefer selective interrogating.
And do not give me any crap about the obama not doing that.
Constitutional scholars say he has, I believe Turley for one if memory serves me well.-Tyr

You apparently don't look; It's either for you to be ignorant that way. I expect BO to crap on the Constitution, I don't expect a Republican to crap on it and I less expect someone who claims to hold the Constitution in high regard to stand up and praise him for it.

Your ignorance is astounding. I don't tar and feather Trump, he does it to himself. He is a joke of a candidate. It does no good to beat Hillary when "winning" puts conservatives and conservatism in a bad light. He'll advance the conservative cause just about as well as Hoover IMO.

Drummond
11-28-2015, 09:35 AM
You apparently don't look; It's either for you to be ignorant that way. I expect BO to crap on the Constitution, I don't expect a Republican to crap on it and I less expect someone who claims to hold the Constitution in high regard to stand up and praise him for it.

Net result: you are far LESS critical of a Leftie doing what you claim to oppose - and regardless of the period that's involved. Where Trump is involved, and this only in terms of what he ADVOCATES, not what he's already DONE, suddenly, you're a lot more vocal about it.

'Funny', that ... eh ?

Your ignorance is astounding. I don't tar and feather Trump, he does it to himself. He is a joke of a candidate. It does no good to beat Hillary when "winning" puts conservatives and conservatism in a bad light. He'll advance the conservative cause just about as well as Hoover IMO.

More evidence of how quick you are to wallop a Conservative, FJ. Such a 'surprise' ..

Let me ask: how Left-wing would any Conservative candidate, or political figure, have to become - before you found yourself moved sufficiently to offer a smidgen of support .. ?

In the meantime, enjoy finding ways to be supportive of terrorist welfare. Again ...

fj1200
11-28-2015, 09:50 AM
Net result: you are far LESS critical of a Leftie doing what you claim to oppose - and regardless of the period that's involved. Where Trump is involved, and this only in terms of what he ADVOCATES, not what he's already DONE, suddenly, you're a lot more vocal about it.

'Funny', that ... eh ?

I'm critical of anyone who craps on the Constitution; I just don't feel the need to rant like a loon, if that works for you have at it. Nevertheless if trump is advocating to crap on the Constitution before he's even elected then that gives me no confidence if he were actually in power.

More evidence of how quick you are to wallop a Conservative, FJ. Such a 'surprise' ..

Let me ask: how Left-wing would any Conservative candidate, or political figure, have to become - before you found yourself moved sufficiently to offer a smidgen of support .. ?

In the meantime, enjoy finding ways to be supportive of terrorist welfare. Again ...

trump has little conservative credentials IMO, crapping on the Constitution is not conservative. I'm guessing trump is more "left-wing" than most vying for the position and he's last on my list.

Drummond
11-28-2015, 10:11 AM
I'm critical of anyone who craps on the Constitution; I just don't feel the need to rant like a loon,

Not where Obama's concerned, certainly. Oh, and I understand that Obama's Presidency has been characterised by his 'less than perfect' respect for Constitutional limitations ... can you show us what willingness you've shown to offer ANY comments offering opposition ?

Is there something about Trump which suddenly ceases to qualify you 'as a loon' when you're inspired to speak out ? Do you, in your judgement, qualify AS one, if you speak out about Obama, but suddenly NOT if Trump is involved ?

Nevertheless if trump is advocating to crap on the Constitution before he's even elected then that gives me no confidence if he were actually in power.

So, you claim he's merely advocating to 'crap on the Constitution'. Not that he's done so.

What's your judgement on Obama's record, then ?

Come on, FJ, speak up. Don't you want to show your greater willingness to support Obama, over Trump ... ?

trump has little conservative credentials IMO, crapping on the Constitution is not conservative. I'm guessing trump is more "left-wing" than most vying for the position and he's last on my list.

How much higher up on your list are Democrat candidates ?

glockmail
11-28-2015, 10:32 AM

Terrorists are weak, therefore the method works for the most part, as has been proven.

fj1200
11-28-2015, 12:31 PM
Not where Obama's concerned, certainly. Oh, and I understand that Obama's Presidency has been characterised by his 'less than perfect' respect for Constitutional limitations ... can you show us what willingness you've shown to offer ANY comments offering opposition ?

Is there something about Trump which suddenly ceases to qualify you 'as a loon' when you're inspired to speak out ? Do you, in your judgement, qualify AS one, if you speak out about Obama, but suddenly NOT if Trump is involved ?

I can't control your willful ignorance, you lying like a sack, or ignoring what proves you wrong. Do you have anything rational to add?

So, you claim he's merely advocating to 'crap on the Constitution'. Not that he's done so.

What's your judgement on Obama's record, then ?

Come on, FJ, speak up. Don't you want to show your greater willingness to support Obama, over Trump ... ?

He sucks; pay attention. I support neither; Gunny said it best, trump is merely a Republican BO.

How much higher up on your list are Democrat candidates ?

They're slightly higher than you because they admit that they're big-government hacks. :)

jimnyc
11-28-2015, 12:52 PM

I'm not sure Trump has stated anything out there that he was 100% going to do outside of the constitution. Many infer that from what he says though. Saying he is crapping on the COTUS because he would bring back waterboarding isn't really honest. Same as some who say he brought up the idea of a muslim database. You sound a little like the liberal lying media.

Gunny
11-28-2015, 01:18 PM
Terrorists are weak, therefore the method works for the most part, as has been proven.

They aren't weak and it has not been proven to work. It's worked in a few cases. Like I said, it isn't the humanitarian in me that gives a rat's a$$ about terrorists. I just don't want to waste time on an iffy at best method. Hook them up to electricity. Might work a little quicker.

glockmail
11-28-2015, 03:07 PM
Of course they are weak. Why else would they attack innocent folks at random?

Gunny
11-28-2015, 03:33 PM
Of course they are weak. Why else would they attack innocent folks at random?

Because it's psychological warfare. Their intent is to offend and outrage us. And thanks to the media, they're winning that battle. Our media is not just an enemy to the right, but an enemy to EVERYONE. Because people believe them without researching the topic further when we have more tools to do so now than we ever did. Just as Ho Chi Minh did, they use the media to get the left in an uproar and tie our hands behind our backs here at home before we ever get over there.

They don't have the means nor manpower to conduct a conventional war. Unless, as is happening now, Obama sticks his head in the sand and makes blunder after blunder decisions. The left has been crying about Bush going into Iraq for over a decade but the fact is, Obama pulling out our troops was more disastrous. HE created ISIS.

Anyway, they aren't weak. They're winning.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-28-2015, 07:23 PM
Because it's psychological warfare. Their intent is to offend and outrage us. And thanks to the media, they're winning that battle. Our media is not just an enemy to the right, but an enemy to EVERYONE. Because people believe them without researching the topic further when we have more tools to do so now than we ever did. Just as Ho Chi Minh did, they use the media to get the left in an uproar and tie our hands behind our backs here at home before we ever get over there.

They don't have the means nor manpower to conduct a conventional war. Unless, as is happening now, Obama sticks his head in the sand and makes blunder after blunder decisions. The left has been crying about Bush going into Iraq for over a decade but the fact is, Obama pulling out our troops was more disastrous. HE created ISIS.

]Anyway, they aren't weak. They're winning.

^^^^^^ Only because our media and our traitor president both deliberately aid them..
Otherwise they are weak, weak as hell. Our military has the manpower and firepower to obliterate their sorry asses-you know thats true. So why havent we done so ? Answer-- obama!!!! -Tyr

Jeff
11-28-2015, 07:57 PM
They aren't weak and it has not been proven to work. It's worked in a few cases. Like I said, it isn't the humanitarian in me that gives a rat's a$$ about terrorists. I just don't want to waste time on an iffy at best method. Hook them up to electricity. Might work a little quicker.

Sounds like good TV as well, OK quit waterboarding the rag heads and lets electrocute them, works for me.

glockmail
11-30-2015, 08:34 AM

"They", the group, is winning, but only for the reasons aforementioned by you and others. "They", as individuals, are weak, for the reasons aforementioned by me.

Drummond
11-30-2015, 08:51 AM
I can't control your willful ignorance, you lying like a sack, or ignoring what proves you wrong. Do you have anything rational to add?

Certainly.

Sacks are, for the most part, made of cloth. They have no sentience, therefore cannot 'lie' at all.

He sucks; pay attention. I support neither; Gunny said it best, trump is merely a Republican BO.

Ah, yes. The mantra 'Obama Sucks'. But you 'habitually' offer no detailed criticism of him. Just the mantra.

Tyr says it best in pointing out (I'm paraphrasing) how much more effort you put into attacking a Republican .. at the drop of a hat. Where Obama's concerned ... if you can be moved to offer it, you offer just The Mantra.

Very 'convincing' ... :rolleyes:

Gunny
11-30-2015, 09:12 AM
"They", the group, is winning, but only for the reasons aforementioned by you and others. "They", as individuals, are weak, for the reasons aforementioned by me.

Never underestimate your enemy. You might not like their strategy, tactics nor reasons, but underestimating their effect is losing half the battle. I never saw anyone over there that looked all that weak. They're waging the war they can wage. One, they are outraging us by attacking soft targets. Two, they cannot wage a conventional war IF we actually oppose them with military force. Obama's jacked that last one up.

Something no one wants to get is we have to wage war at their level, not ours, but the leftwingnuts here want to have all these stupid rules. The US military could kick their asses back to the Stone Age (oh yeah, they're stilling in it) in 90 days if idiot boy would just turn it loose.

fj1200
11-30-2015, 01:24 PM
I'm not sure Trump has stated anything out there that he was 100% going to do outside of the constitution. Many infer that from what he says though. Saying he is crapping on the COTUS because he would bring back waterboarding isn't really honest. Same as some who say he brought up the idea of a muslim database. You sound a little like the liberal lying media.

It's a pretty strong inference. I'll say this about trump supporters, they're not easily swayed by anything he says no matter how ridiculous.

'Obama Sucks'

That's about the only beneficial statement you've made and it's because you repeated after me.

Drummond
11-30-2015, 01:40 PM
That's about the only beneficial statement you've made and it's because you repeated after me.

This is literally the ONLY critically, obviously anti-Obama statement I'm aware you've made. Where have you ever backed calls for action to be taken against him ?

Examples ?

fj1200
11-30-2015, 01:42 PM
... I'm aware...

It's not my fault you ignore what you don't understand and proves you wrong.

Perianne
11-30-2015, 01:47 PM
Waterboarding doesn't matter as long as it is used on Arabs. They're animals anyway.

fj1200
11-30-2015, 01:51 PM
Waterboarding doesn't matter as long as it is used on Arabs. They're animals anyway.

You get along well with those who use Nazi arguments.

Perianne
11-30-2015, 01:57 PM

I get along well with everyone since everyone loves me.

glockmail
11-30-2015, 02:00 PM
Never underestimate your enemy. You might not like their strategy, tactics nor reasons, but underestimating their effect is losing half the battle. I never saw anyone over there that looked all that weak. They're waging the war they can wage. One, they are outraging us by attacking soft targets. Two, they cannot wage a conventional war IF we actually oppose them with military force. Obama's jacked that last one up.

Something no one wants to get is we have to wage war at their level, not ours, but the leftwingnuts here want to have all these stupid rules. The US military could kick their asses back to the Stone Age (oh yeah, they're stilling in it) in 90 days if idiot boy would just turn it loose.

We agree that the organization and tactics are strong so let the other part go.

I we could "kick their asses", then why didn't Bush do it?

Gunny
11-30-2015, 02:25 PM
We agree that the organization and tactics are strong so let the other part go.

I we could "kick their asses", then why didn't Bush do it?

Bush WAS doing it. We had Iraq completely under control; although, he DID let the Shia gain control. Obama is the one that screwed this up by declaring victory and withdrawing our troops. He's a moron, and has allowed ISIS to flourish. They now have control of territory WE controlled prior to Obama.

glockmail
11-30-2015, 02:39 PM
Bush WAS doing it. We had Iraq completely under control; although, he DID let the Shia gain control. Obama is the one that screwed this up by declaring victory and withdrawing our troops. He's a moron, and has allowed ISIS to flourish. They now have control of territory WE controlled prior to Obama.

Bush was taking a lot longer than 90 days...

Black Diamond
11-30-2015, 03:24 PM

Petraeus deserves credit for stabilizing iraq. Obama gets credit for destabilizing it

glockmail
11-30-2015, 03:30 PM
Petraeus deserves credit for stabilizing iraq. Obama gets credit for destabilizing it

Back then I advocated a permanent base to be set-up there. Oddly, Bush didn't.

Jeff
12-01-2015, 08:18 AM
I get along well with everyone since everyone loves me.

OK I have to ask, does your Negro Neighbors like you ???:laugh:

darin
12-01-2015, 08:53 AM
Libertarian is NOT Liberal.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-01-2015, 09:13 AM

Something no one wants to get is we have to wage war at their level, not ours, but the leftwingnuts here want to have all these stupid rules.
True but only because the obama deliberately allowed them to grow and take all that territory!
When they first took territory it was a tiny mass and they congregated there! We could have carpet bombed that area and eliminated them but obama cried no- lets just contain them. Knowing damn well that would be his excuse for letting them grow-they are muslim--his brothers!
And obama wants that Islamic Caliphate to be born!-Tyr

Gunny
12-01-2015, 09:23 AM

He never said 90 days. I did. From strictly a military POV. I can take the territory. But you have to hold it for more than a couple of years to erase centuries of backwards assed thinking. You have generations of people over there that know nothing else. The biggest problem we have in the ME is our refusal as a society to accept that they just don't think like us. How can you introduce democracy to a culture that has no concept from birth of what Western democracy is? Your BFF Jillian called me racist for saying that, and THAT is the problem. Not thinking. You can't beat your enemy unless you can get into his head and understand the way he thinks. Doesn't mean you have to agree or like it ... means you have to understand.

You're not going to just declare victory and pull out the troops and all is well. You have to raise a generation if you're going to alter a society.

glockmail
12-01-2015, 10:56 AM
He never said 90 days. I did. From strictly a military POV. I can take the territory. But you have to hold it for more than a couple of years to erase centuries of backwards assed thinking. You have generations of people over there that know nothing else. The biggest problem we have in the ME is our refusal as a society to accept that they just don't think like us. How can you introduce democracy to a culture that has no concept from birth of what Western democracy is? Your BFF Jillian called me racist for saying that, and THAT is the problem. Not thinking. You can't beat your enemy unless you can get into his head and understand the way he thinks. Doesn't mean you have to agree or like it ... means you have to understand.

You're not going to just declare victory and pull out the troops and all is well. You have to raise a generation if you're going to alter a society.

I agree with your assessment of them 100%. Their culture simply is not compatible with western culture. That's why I think that the only way to achieve peace with them is to isolate them to the Mideast and don't let them migrate to Europe and the US. We'll trade with them and that's it, and we should take steps for energy independence to minimize trade with them. Keep tabs on their nuclear ambitions, and when they build a factory where nuclear material is being made, bomb it. When they start killing each other, we shouldn't get involved, as its not in our national interest.

Israel, like it or not, is there, and we along with our WW2 allies created it, so we have to take steps to keep it stable. The "Palestinian" nomads who reside there should be relocated east and Israel expanded to a defensible border. Make the border 100 meters wide with walls on both sides, big warning signs everywhere and a kill zone in the middle.

Perianne
12-01-2015, 11:05 AM
For all the Trump followers (and I am one, too), I fear he is going to bury himself with his crude rhetoric and actions. His last stunt of making fun of the retarded guy was.....not good. He says he was not making fun, but it sure looks that way.

Drummond
12-01-2015, 12:55 PM

Are there any Lefties you don't get along well with, FJ ?

Drummond
12-01-2015, 01:00 PM
It's not my fault you ignore what you don't understand and proves you wrong.

No examples offered, then, as requested. Quite.

QED.

Gunny
12-01-2015, 01:28 PM
I agree with your assessment of them 100%. Their culture simply is not compatible with western culture. That's why I think that the only way to achieve peace with them is to isolate them to the Mideast and don't let them migrate to Europe and the US. We'll trade with them and that's it, and we should take steps for energy independence to minimize trade with them. Keep tabs on their nuclear ambitions, and when they build a factory where nuclear material is being made, bomb it. When they start killing each other, we shouldn't get involved, as its not in our national interest.

Israel, like it or not, is there, and we along with our WW2 allies created it, so we have to take steps to keep it stable. The "Palestinian" nomads who reside there should be relocated east and Israel expanded to a defensible border. Make the border 100 meters wide with walls on both sides, big warning signs everywhere and a kill zone in the middle.

We should give California to Israel. Solve two problems at one time. Get rid of the Californians and get Israel out of the ME.

glockmail
12-01-2015, 02:31 PM
We should give California to Israel. Solve two problems at one time. Get rid of the Californians and get Israel out of the ME.
I've thought about that myself, but in Arizona to mimic the climate in the ME. The CA desert is not off the mark though. And it would kill two birds with one stone. I'd restrict it to southern CA though, as the north and central is still populated with non-brain deads. The only problem with that is moving the wailing wall and similar infrastructure that they have built over millennia.

The Palestinians never built anything, as they are basically nomads. It would be far easier to move them, just a bit further east. We made borders after WW2, so we'll just amend them as needed.

Black Diamond
12-01-2015, 03:28 PM
I've thought about that myself, but in Arizona to mimic the climate in the ME. The CA desert is not off the mark though. And it would kill two birds with one stone. I'd restrict it to southern CA though, as the north and central is still populated with non-brain deads. The only problem with that is moving the wailing wall and similar infrastructure that they have built over millennia.

The Palestinians never built anything, as they are basically nomads. It would be far easier to move them, just a bit further east. We made borders after WW2, so we'll just amend them as needed.

Just don't take away those sand dunes on I-8 across from Yuma. I wanna quad those bitches.

Gunny
12-01-2015, 03:38 PM
Just don't take away those sand dunes on I-8 across from Yuma. I wanna quad those bitches.

Did it in a Jeep. :)

Black Diamond
12-01-2015, 03:51 PM
Did it in a Jeep. :)

I'd like to try both

Gunny
12-01-2015, 03:55 PM
I'd like to try both

I forget now what they call that place. It's just west of the CA/AZ border. I used to LOVE 4-wheeling in the desert. I was a total sand rodent back in the day.

fj1200
12-01-2015, 04:33 PM
Lefties, Lefties, Lefties (sung to the tune of Marcia Marcia Marcia)

I don't get along with fools with overactive imaginations. ;)

fj1200
12-01-2015, 04:36 PM
:headinsand:

You're more than welcome to search through ~17,000 posts; it's all in there. But of course you'll ignore what you don't understand and proves you wrong anyway. Do you have that list of lefties who propose tax cuts and decreasing regulations with whom I agree?

Black Diamond
12-01-2015, 04:49 PM
You're more than welcome to search through ~17,000 posts; it's all in there. But of course you'll ignore what you don't understand and proves you wrong anyway. Do you have that list of lefties who propose tax cuts and decreasing regulations with whom I agree?

John F Kennedy :cool:

fj1200
12-01-2015, 05:18 PM
John F Kennedy :cool:

Alfred Kahn :cool:

Actually not sure of his tax stance though. But it's definitely a dry well lately.