PDA

View Full Version : где взять бла&

WenaCor
11-28-2015, 05:31 PM
I am a spammer, and not a very good one. Contact me at moblati@smotrin.chickenkiller.com with spam of your own. Collect this address, bots! :)

Gunny
11-28-2015, 05:36 PM
Want to turn that shit into something we can read, homey?

aboutime
11-28-2015, 06:27 PM

Gunny. That's an attempt to use Propaganda here by trying to fool us. But...I interpreted it, and it appears to be a constant SONG about How PUTIN is a coward, a fool, a pansy, and homosexual who admires his own photos found on Gas station, Rest room walls above the Urinals.:clap:

It is a song. That's one thing we can all applaud. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Black Diamond
11-28-2015, 06:29 PM

It's a love note to Christie Brinkley. :cool:

Gunny
11-28-2015, 07:02 PM
Gunny. That's an attempt to use Propaganda here by trying to fool us. But...I interpreted it, and it appears to be a constant SONG about How PUTIN is a coward, a fool, a pansy, and homosexual who admires his own photos found on Gas station, Rest room walls above the Urinals.:clap:

It is a song. That's one thing we can all applaud. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

If I was going to be posting propaganda the first thing I'd do is post it in the language of my audience. Can't be a whole lot of message getting through when no one can even read what you're posting. :laugh:

Perianne
11-28-2015, 07:39 PM
ai ?eoaou aaeaa caoiaeoa e iai

eoaou aaeaa caoiaeoa e iai caoiaeoa e iai caoiaeoa e iai ia?

LongTermGuy
11-28-2015, 07:50 PM

Get `em Gunny!:coffee:

LongTermGuy
11-28-2015, 07:51 PM
eoaou aaeaa caoiaeoa e iai caoiaeoa e iai caoiaeoa e iai ia?

Translate it....

aboutime
11-28-2015, 07:56 PM
If I was going to be posting propaganda the first thing I'd do is post it in the language of my audience. Can't be a whole lot of message getting through when no one can even read what you're posting. :laugh:

Everything is propaganda. I just can't understand why they feel a need to post "THE ODE TO PUTIN"?

Maybe today is "National Love a Goat Day" in Russia, and since Putin seems determined NOT to Attack he friends we call ISIS. Putin is just showing his respect for GOAT Herders everywhere. Baaahaaa Putin!!!:laugh:

jimnyc
11-28-2015, 08:55 PM
I am a spammer, and not a very good one. Contact me at moblati@smotrin.chickenkiller.com with spam of your own. Collect this address, bots! :)

Wow, you must really want to get spammed to your inbox!

aboutime
11-28-2015, 10:13 PM
Wow, you must really want to get spammed to your inbox!

jimnyc and everyone. Don't fall for it. That is called PHISHING. You make the mistake of visiting that address, and they have you FOREVER. Reverse HACKING is really what it is. AVOID IT.

Abbey Marie
11-28-2015, 11:04 PM

Oh baby, I love it when you talk dirty to me! :laugh:

Gunny
11-29-2015, 09:56 AM
Everything is propaganda. I just can't understand why they feel a need to post "THE ODE TO PUTIN"?

Maybe today is "National Love a Goat Day" in Russia, and since Putin seems determined NOT to Attack he friends we call ISIS. Putin is just showing his respect for GOAT Herders everywhere. Baaahaaa Putin!!!:laugh:

I don't know what the Hell it says. I figure probably the Russian version of Balu's crap. If I rarely if ever watch the videos and/or follow the links in English, who in their right mind thinks I'm going to bother to translate THAT gibberish?:laugh:

LongTermGuy
11-29-2015, 09:58 AM
Oh baby, I love it when you talk dirty to me! :laugh:

*​makes Life `easy`...like caffeine for your coffee!:laugh:

jimnyc
11-29-2015, 10:04 AM
jimnyc and everyone. Don't fall for it. That is called PHISHING. You make the mistake of visiting that address, and they have you FOREVER. Reverse HACKING is really what it is. AVOID IT.

You are correct - but in this instance, someone changed his spam that was originally there, in some weird language crap, and put his own email address there instead, so he gets the spam instead of us. :)

Gunny
11-29-2015, 10:06 AM
You are correct - but in this instance, someone changed his spam that was originally there, in some weird language crap, and put his own email address there instead, so he gets the spam instead of us. :)

Gee, wonder who THAT would be ....:whistling2:

jimnyc
11-29-2015, 10:07 AM
Gee, wonder who THAT would be ....:whistling2:

Might have been Abbey :dunno:

LongTermGuy
11-29-2015, 10:10 AM
I don't know what the Hell it says. I figure probably the Russian version of Balu's crap. If I rarely if ever watch the videos and/or follow the links in English, who in their right mind thinks I'm going to bother to translate THAT gibberish?:laugh:

*Its Ruski Gunny....could be a referral (and guy didn't get the memo) from one of our Russian friends here....:laugh:

Gunny
11-29-2015, 10:28 AM
*Its Ruski Gunny....could be a referral (and guy didn't get the memo) from one of our Russian friends here....:laugh:

Oh, I don't care. I seem to bother Balu more than he bothers me. He's got me on ignore. :laugh: Wuss. I just find it funny as Hell that this twit comes on an American board to post propaganda and posts it in Russian. Message NOT received. :laugh:

I also note that because our President has no balls, we have more Russians on the net.

LongTermGuy
11-29-2015, 10:41 AM
Oh, I don't care. I seem to bother Balu more than he bothers me. He's got me on ignore. :laugh: Wuss. I kust find it funny as Hell that this twit comes on an American board to post propaganda and posts it in Russian. Message NOT received. :laugh:

I also note that because our President has no balls, we have more Russians on the net.

Yes...understand completely Gunny...all the above...Balu is Balu....:coffee:

Gunny
11-29-2015, 10:45 AM
Yes...understand completely Gunny...all the above...Balu is Balu....:coffee:

Think about the psychology though. He says what he wants to say, but if pick at him about it, you get put on ignore. Self-sanctimonious arrogance. What exactly do you expect coming on a US board full of US military vets and proclaiming your second-rate, bullying country is better? A "welcome aboard" mat?

Abbey Marie
11-29-2015, 10:50 AM
Might have been Abbey :dunno:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1269/4693191716_2bcc56fb5e.jpg

Gunny
11-29-2015, 10:51 AM

See how he is?:laugh2:

jimnyc
11-29-2015, 11:13 AM

See how he is?:laugh2: