PDA

View Full Version : A transcript of Obama "vetting" the Syrian refugees

Russ
11-28-2015, 11:05 PM
President Obama personally 'vetted' several of the first few Syrian "refugees", since he didn't have anything better to do, and we have here a transcript:

Obama: "Okay, you - what do you intend to do when, er, I mean if, I allow you to re-locate to America?"
Refugee: "I intend to rid the land of all the infidels!"
Obama: "What do you mean - Democratic or Republican infidels?"
Refugee: "I don't know that - I guess Republican infidels."
Obama: "That's good enough for me! In you go. Next!"
Refugee #2: "I'm on a mission from Tehran to attack the Republican National Convention!"
Obama: "Keep your voice down for Pete's sake! Do you want to spoil the surprise? I'm arranging a fast-track for you and all your buddies. Next!"
Refugee #3: "Thank you for allowing my family and I here! My family is Christian and we have suffered much persecution from brutish ISIS killers."
Obama: "You intolerant bastards! I've had enough of your hateful speech and non-inclusiveness! Get out!"

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-29-2015, 12:17 AM
President Obama personally 'vetted' several of the first few Syrian "refugees", since he didn't have anything better to do, and we have here a transcript:

Obama: "Okay, you - what do you intend to do when, er, I mean if, I allow you to re-locate to America?"
Refugee #2: "I'm on a mission from Tehran to attack the Republican National Convention!"
Obama: "Keep your voice down for Pete's sake! Do you want to spoil the surprise? I'm arranging a fast-track for you and all your buddies. Next!"
Refugee #3: "Thank you for allowing my family and I here! My family is Christian and we have suffered much persecution from brutish ISIS killers."
Obama: "You intolerant bastards! I've had enough of your hateful speech and non-inclusiveness! Get out!"

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

And the best of the best humor always has truth in it! --:beer: :beer:
Better to laugh than it is to cry about it.
The traitor is in until he is replaced.... Sadly, that was not done over 7 years ago! -Tyr

Russ
11-29-2015, 05:19 PM
You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

And the best of the best humor always has truth in it! --:beer: :beer:
Better to laugh than it is to cry about it.
The traitor is in until he is replaced.... Sadly, that was not done over 7 years ago! -Tyr

Amen, Robert, and thanks! :beer:

Abbey Marie
11-29-2015, 08:25 PM

I'm getting in on the ground floor for all these sure-to-happen opportunities:

Burqas-R-Us
Goat Garden
Red Camel
Falafelbees

Elessar
11-29-2015, 08:32 PM

Silly...

But sticks a dart in Obama