PDA

View Full Version : ‘Muslim-Free Zone’: Gun Shop Owner Learns Fate

Jeff
11-29-2015, 03:21 AM
Looks like someone is going to stand up to the Muslims. Think about how stupid this law suite was, you should have to sell to terrorist or folks that you believe may be, yea doesn't make much sense, glad the court got it right. It's nice to see, if even a quick glimpse, of what America use to be. The court sides with the Store owner.

(AFLC) – A Florida federal judge granted a motion to dismiss filed by the American Freedom Law Center (AFLC), dismissing a lawsuit filed by CAIR Florida against AFLC’s client, Florida Gun Supply.
In the lawsuit, CAIR alleged that Florida Gun Supply’s refusal to equip Islamic terrorists is religious discrimination in violation of Title II of the Civil Rights Act.
On July 29th, CAIR Florida filed the lawsuit against Florida Gun Supply because its owner declared in a YouTube video that his retail gun store is a “Muslim Free Zone” following the Chattanooga, Tennessee terrorist attack in which five service members were gunned down.
The owner of the gun store, Andy Hallinan, refuses to equip the next Paris-type terrorist with dangerous firearms. Consequently, pursuant to its official, written policy, Florida Gun Supply will not serve “[a]nyone who is either directly or indirectly associated with terrorism in any way . . .”

http://www.teaparty.org/muslim-free-zone-gun-shop-owner-learns-fate-131678/

jimnyc
11-29-2015, 04:19 AM
I think back to the Muslims who complained. And then the liberals who lost their lunches. And then those who whined and cried about the Muslims being illegally discriminated against and treated unfairly. SUCK IT!!! :)

I guess it's still a "muslim free zone".

AFLC Co-Founder and Senior Counsel Robert Muise commented:

“As our motion and now the court’s ruling make clear, CAIR’s lawsuit was patently frivolous if not outright dangerous. No firearms dealer or gun range owner for that matter should be required to sell weapons to or train anyone that the dealer or owner has reason to believe is a terrorist threat. We all have a civic responsibility to prevent the next terrorist attack. CAIR’s lawsuit was an effort to prevent business owners from doing so.”

In its ruling granting AFLC’s request to dismiss CAIR’s lawsuit, the court stated that it

“must agree that [CAIR] has insufficiently alleged imminent harm. The Complaint contains only bald, conclusory allegations devoid of factual enhancement.”

The court stated further that

“the general desire of [CAIR] in this case to have Muslims able to access [Florida Gun Supply’s] shooting range someday in the future is insufficient . . . There are simply no facts grounding the assertion that [CAIR] and/or one of its constituents will be harmed—[CAIR] has failed to allege when and in what manner the alleged injuries are going to occur.”

fj1200
11-29-2015, 05:39 PM
The court sides with the Store owner.

It may just be that CAIR had a lack of standing on the issue.

aboutime
11-29-2015, 07:44 PM
The FIRST AMENDMENT, combined with FREE CHOICE, and PROFILING....has been sanctioned by the courts.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:: clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cl ap:

gabosaurus
11-29-2015, 09:02 PM
That is intriguing. If I open a shop, can I declare that I am going to excuse Jews and Russians?
Also, no guns allowed and no bikers.

Elessar
11-29-2015, 09:16 PM
Looks like someone is going to stand up to the Muslims. Think about how stupid this law suite was, you should have to sell to terrorist or folks that you believe may be, yea doesn't make much sense, glad the court got it right. It's nice to see, if even a quick glimpse, of what America use to be. The court sides with the Store owner.
http://www.teaparty.org/muslim-free-zone-gun-shop-owner-learns-fate-131678/

Simply stated, by Federal Law, a weapons dealer can refuse purchase by anyone they wish,
background checks or not.

Too many folks have no idea how the laws are.

https://www.atf.gov/file/11241/download

Many liberals should read them instead of whining,
That is the public document. The secure one is
not available in the open domain. Only open for
LE officials. What you see here is what a legal
seller has to know.

LongTermGuy
11-29-2015, 09:26 PM
That is intriguing. If I open a shop, can I declare that I am going to excuse Jews and Russians?

*IMO...I would trust Present day Jews...Russians ...bikers...and *Legal Gun carrying Americans more than muslims ....who abuse women and children......(Pay attention here)....

.....and who "believe" in their "book of peace" which allows Sharia-Law and...Practice Taqiyya and Kitman ...(Lying)....Again (In my opinion) in the (perfect world)..Your shop... your money...your business...your time....Declare what you want ...

NightTrain
11-29-2015, 10:20 PM

I think we're all completely safe from you ever opening a shop.

Besides, if I ever wanted to go buy a bong, I sure as hell wouldn't drive to CA to get one.

glockmail
11-30-2015, 08:44 AM
What's stopping you besides laziness and lack of permission from hubby?

Jeff
11-30-2015, 09:02 AM

If you opened a store I can guarantee you that you wouldn't have to put a sign up not allowing bikers, they wouldn't enter a liberal POS establishment. But hell don't take my word for it, call Sonny Barger and have lunch with him he will explain, and ooo yea by the way being your daughter is old enough take her along with ya. :rolleyes:

Why in the fuck should a gun shop owner be forced to sell to someone he feels may commit a crime with the weapon ?? In fact if you knew anything you would know if the gun dealer feels you are a threat it is his responsibility NOT TO SELL TO YA , that is unless you are Obama then sell away to the cartels. You and your sister own all these guns and are the sharpshooters of LA but yet you didn't know when selling a weapon the dealer shouldn't sell to someone he feels is a threat, ooo wait you live in CA were the laws are so relaxed, NOT.

You cry for new laws against guns but have no idea about the laws in place already :rolleyes: And as you cry for new laws you then say well you should have to sell to people that you feel are going to commit a crime,but ya want new laws, wow the liberal mind, a terrible thing to have.

Jeff
11-30-2015, 09:12 AM
Simply stated, by Federal Law, a weapons dealer can refuse purchase by anyone they wish,
background checks or not.

Too many folks have no idea how the laws are.

https://www.atf.gov/file/11241/download

Many liberals should read them instead of whining,
That is the public document. The secure one is
not available in the open domain. Only open for
LE officials. What you see here is what a legal
seller has to know.

They would rather show their ignorance and scream for more laws, but then argue you should have to sell to anyone and everyone, again the liberal mind is a terrible thing to have.

Gunny
11-30-2015, 09:17 AM
If you opened a store I can guarantee you that you wouldn't have to put a sign up not allowing bikers, they wouldn't enter a liberal POS establishment. But hell don't take my word for it, call Sonny Barger and have lunch with him he will explain, and ooo yea by the way being your daughter is old enough take her along with ya. :rolleyes:

Why in the fuck should a gun shop owner be forced to sell to someone he feels may commit a crime with the weapon ?? In fact if you knew anything you would know if the gun dealer feels you are a threat it is his responsibility NOT TO SELL TO YA , that is unless you are Obama then sell away to the cartels. You and your sister own all these guns and are the sharpshooters of LA but yet you didn't know when selling a weapon the dealer shouldn't sell to someone he feels is a threat, ooo wait you live in CA were the laws are so relaxed, NOT.

You cry for new laws against guns but have no idea about the laws in place already :rolleyes: And as you cry for new laws you then say well you should have to sell to people that you feel are going to commit a crime,but ya want new laws, wow the liberal mind, a terrible thing to have.

Right? Come in wearing a towel on your head and bed linen for clothes looking for an AK. Want a few grenades to go with that? :rolleyes: I don't think so.

Bilgerat
11-30-2015, 09:17 AM
I think we're all completely safe from you ever opening a shop.

Hey, she can count to potato :laugh:

Elessar
11-30-2015, 12:42 PM
They would rather show their ignorance and scream for more laws, but then argue you should have to sell to anyone and everyone, again the liberal mind is a terrible thing to have.

A Liberal mind is a waste of grey matter, plain and simple.

No common sense at all.

namvet
11-30-2015, 01:12 PM
I am speechless

aboutime
11-30-2015, 10:52 PM

No common sense at all.

We all know the meaning of the word ASSUME. So, let's STOP assuming Liberal's even have minds???:laugh:

PixieStix
11-30-2015, 10:59 PM

No common sense at all.

They would not be able to survive a apocalyptic type of thing unless they have conservative family they could get to. I am pretty sure they already put all their conservative acquaintances out of their life. But I suppose I would help the liberal idiots, it is how I roll. :dunno:

Gunny
12-01-2015, 12:29 AM
They should claim themselves "sanctuary" gun shops. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
12-01-2015, 05:30 PM
It may just be that CAIR had a lack of standing on the issue.

To an extent, perhaps, but the court wrote:

must agree that [CAIR] has insufficiently alleged imminent harm. The Complaint contains only bald, conclusory allegations devoid of factual enhancement.”

Perhaps they do have lack of standing as well, but sounds like the court also stated that their argument didn't hold any water.

Outside of that, all I know is that this guy took a stand, won't sell to muslims, and now still stands his ground, and still doesn't sell to muslims. When it comes to possibly giving them any type of weapons, I hope other owners follow suit.

fj1200
12-01-2015, 05:38 PM
To an extent, perhaps, but the court wrote:

must agree that [CAIR] has insufficiently alleged imminent harm. The Complaint contains only bald, conclusory allegations devoid of factual enhancement.”

Perhaps they do have lack of standing as well, but sounds like the court also stated that their argument didn't hold any water.

Outside of that, all I know is that this guy took a stand, won't sell to muslims, and now still stands his ground, and still doesn't sell to muslims. When it comes to possibly giving them any type of weapons, I hope other owners follow suit.

Which I think boils down to lack of standing. If there has been no offense there can't be a suit. I wouldn't read into it much more than that.

jimnyc
12-01-2015, 05:44 PM
Which I think boils down to lack of standing. If there has been no offense there can't be a suit. I wouldn't read into it much more than that.

Maybe so, but I suppose they could have clearly wrote that the plaintiffs lack standing. But they didn't.

But honestly, I don't care much. The main thing here is that they were shot down in flames. They still can't but their weapons there. And hopefully other owners, seeing the outcome, will do the same. And even better, I don't see anything in there about them having any "rights" to buy a gun there.

The "offense", that many stated, was that they were being discriminated against, just like a fruit loop going to a bakery.

fj1200
12-01-2015, 05:55 PM
Maybe so, but I suppose they could have clearly wrote that the plaintiffs lack standing. But they didn't.

But honestly, I don't care much. The main thing here is that they were shot down in flames. They still can't but their weapons there. And hopefully other owners, seeing the outcome, will do the same. And even better, I don't see anything in there about them having any "rights" to buy a gun there.

The "offense", that many stated, was that they were being discriminated against, just like a fruit loop going to a bakery.

I'm pretty sure public accommodation applies to gun stores as well.

jimnyc
12-01-2015, 06:02 PM
I'm pretty sure public accommodation applies to gun stores as well.

And yet the muslims and cair are not being accommodated at this establishment, and rightfully so IMO.

aboutime
12-01-2015, 09:10 PM
And yet the muslims and cair are not being accommodated at this establishment, and rightfully so IMO.

jimnyc....Easy remedy everybody seems to overlook. When muslims, and cair complain about establishments being named Terror Free, Muslim Free zones...The owners of gun stores, and bakeries only need to STOCK PORK PRODUCTS, and offer Free PORK RINDS at the front door.:laugh:

Perianne
12-01-2015, 10:34 PM
jimnyc....Easy remedy everybody seems to overlook. When muslims, and cair complain about establishments being named Terror Free, Muslim Free zones...The owners of gun stores, and bakeries only need to STOCK PORK PRODUCTS, and offer Free PORK RINDS at the front door.:laugh:

lol, aboutime, you are on another roll today! hahahaha

gabosaurus
12-01-2015, 10:49 PM
What we really need are Redneck Free Zones. :cow:

glockmail
12-02-2015, 08:40 AM
There's one inside your Prius.

fj1200
12-02-2015, 09:36 AM

Because only Muslims kill people in the US.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-02-2015, 09:42 AM
which i think boils down to lack of standing. If there has been no offense there can't be a suit. I wouldn't read into it much more than that.

did the court cite -lack of standing explicitly?

If not, they gave other reasons so as to be more clear methinks. -tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-02-2015, 09:44 AM
because only muslims kill people in the us.

no, just like not only illegals engage in crimes but why do you think making that statement refutes anything or negates any conservative stand on issues????

Thats a well noted lib argument you just cited, hoss..... -tyr

Gunny
12-02-2015, 09:49 AM

Why? Rednecks don't blow themselves up in the midst of noncombatants. I might consider it if I was at a party with YOU and your cohorts just to stop the misery --mine.

fj1200
12-02-2015, 09:54 AM
did the court cite -lack of standing explicitly?

If not, they gave other reasons so as to be more clear methinks. -tyr

Judge Beth Bloom said CAIR did not prove its members were harmed by the gun store’s policy.
http://wfla.com/2015/11/27/judge-dismisses-lawsuit-over-inverness-gun-stores-muslim-free-zone/

the court stated that it
“must agree that [CAIR] has insufficiently alleged imminent harm. The Complaint contains only bald, conclusory allegations devoid of factual enhancement.”
The court stated further that

“the general desire of [CAIR] in this case to have Muslims able to access [Florida Gun Supply’s] shooting range someday in the future is insufficient . . . There are simply no facts grounding the assertion that [CAIR] and/or one of its constituents will be harmed—[CAIR] has failed to allege when and in what manner the alleged injuries are going to occur.”
Consequently, because CAIR could not show any harm or injury, the court dismissed the case for lack of jurisdiction.

http://pamelageller.com/2015/11/federal-court-grants-aflcs-motion-to-dismiss-cair-lawsuit-against-florida-gun-stores-muslim-free-zone.html/

Lack of jurisdiction (http://definitions.uslegal.com/l/lack-of-jurisdiction/):

Lack of jurisdiction means lack of power or authority to act in a particular manner or to give a particular kind of relief. It refers to a court’s total lack of power or authority to entertain a case or to take cognizance of a crime. The reason for lack of jurisdiction may be failure on part of the parties to comply with conditions essential for exercise of jurisdiction or that the matter falls outside the territorial limits of a court.

:dunno:

fj1200
12-02-2015, 09:56 AM
no, just like not only illegals engage in crimes but why do you think making that statement refutes anything or negates any conservative stand on issues????

Thats a well noted lib argument you just cited, hoss..... -tyr

Identifying a lack of logic is not liberal. There's nothing conservative about discrimination.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 09:56 AM

Criminals and whackjobs kill people. However, if a specific group has declared war (jihad) on us and our way of life, the issue should be addressed. Obama and the Dems are a bigger threat to our way of life than stupid Muslims are. I still believe a vendor has the right to refuse service to anyone he/she desires for whatever reason. This "right to accommodation" crap shouldn't overrule the vendor's rights.

Guns are easy though. If I don't want to sell you one I can come up with ALL kinds of reasons why. After I take my time with a BATF and FBI and state and local police check.

I'm waiting to hear the left's stance on this one since they want to take all our guns away anyway.

fj1200
12-02-2015, 10:00 AM
Criminals and whackjobs kill people. However, if a specific group has declared war (jihad) on us and our way of life, the issue should be addressed. Obama and the Dems are a bigger threat to our way of life than stupid Muslims are. I still believe a vendor has the right to refuse service to anyone he/she desires for whatever reason. This "right to accommodation" crap shouldn't overrule the vendor's rights.

Guns are easy though. If I don't want to sell you one I can come up with ALL kinds of reasons why. After I take my time with a BATF and FBI and state and local police check.

I'm waiting to hear the left's stance on this one since they want to take all our guns away anyway.

Vendors lost the public accommodation argument a long time ago. And yes, the issue should be addressed but FGS would be in violation of the law... IMO.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 10:14 AM
Vendors lost the public accommodation argument a long time ago. And yes, the issue should be addressed but FGS would be in violation of the law... IMO.

Shouldn't. It's WRONG. I'm in business to make money and gun shops are like old general stores. Same customers hanging out shooting the breeze and telling fishing stories. I'm not losing MY regular, repeat customers because Towelhead Harry wants to make a point. This forcing people to accommodate everyone is crap and it's fascist. The government has no right to interfere with my livelihood.

fj1200
12-02-2015, 10:16 AM
Shouldn't. It's WRONG. I'm in business to make money and gun shops are like old general stores. Same customers hanging out shooting the breeze and telling fishing stories. I'm not losing MY regular, repeat customers because Towelhead Harry wants to make a point. This forcing people to accommodate everyone is crap and it's fascist. The government has no right to interfere with my livelihood.

I don't really disagree but that's the way it is.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 10:28 AM
I don't really disagree but that's the way it is.

I am aware. Like I said, I'll make it not worth your time rather make a declaration. I go for the results. You get my least friendly counter man and a ton of paper to fill out, followed by waiting for that paper to clear through snail mail.

jimnyc
12-02-2015, 10:55 AM

Did I say that somewhere while I was speed posting yesterday? I don't think so, but feel free to link me to where I did.

I don't trust muslims. We are infidels aka kafir, and they are sworn to kill us. I do think there can be some sort of coexistence here in the US with those already here - but I'd rather not be giving them guns. And yep, I know other class of folks have been involved in gun issues. But I think muslims hit the top of my list when it comes to the reject list at the gun stores.

Perianne
12-02-2015, 10:59 AM

When you get killed by an Arab it is adding insult to injury. Arabs are almost at the bottom genetically speaking. I think probably only Puerto Ricans are lower.

Drummond
12-02-2015, 11:13 AM
When you get killed by an Arab it is adding insult to injury. Arabs are almost at the bottom genetically speaking. I think probably only Puerto Ricans are lower.

Well, it would certainly explain away the 'ease' of conversion to the subhuman state reached by Islamist terrorists ! To say nothing of how they manage to identify so readily with Islam in the first place.

fj1200
12-02-2015, 01:10 PM
Did I say that somewhere while I was speed posting yesterday? I don't think so, but feel free to link me to where I did.

I don't trust muslims. We are infidels aka kafir, and they are sworn to kill us. I do think there can be some sort of coexistence here in the US with those already here - but I'd rather not be giving them guns. And yep, I know other class of folks have been involved in gun issues. But I think muslims hit the top of my list when it comes to the reject list at the gun stores.

I didn't say you did. What do you expect the outcome to be if someone opens a gun store that say "black free zone"?

Perianne
12-02-2015, 01:12 PM
I didn't say you did. What do you expect the outcome to be if someone opens a gun store that say "black free zone"?

I wish Lexington was a "black free zone", lol. Or at least for the bad blacks.

fj1200
12-02-2015, 01:13 PM

Of course you do.

Perianne
12-02-2015, 01:16 PM

Of course you do.

Actually, I have a couple of black friends. I am glad they are here. And I would like for revelarts to come by some day and say "hi".

jimnyc
12-02-2015, 01:20 PM

When black folks are running around the world blowing themselves up, cutting off heads, stating they want world domination and such...

Then I can give you a better answer on this supposed 'black free zone'.

fj1200
12-02-2015, 01:23 PM
Actually, I have a couple of black friends. I am glad they are here. And I would like for revelarts to come by some day and say "hi".

https://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/0514e907e6b6ac49324bbb5a2cf1250b920fc-wm.jpg

fj1200
12-02-2015, 01:24 PM
When black folks are running around the world blowing themselves up, cutting off heads, stating they want world domination and such...

So you have no opinion on the legal question?

Black Diamond
12-02-2015, 01:30 PM

There would be riots and looting and businesses that had nothing to do with said zones would be destroyed.

jimnyc
12-02-2015, 01:31 PM

So you have no opinion on the legal question?

I believe I did in fact give an opinion. But I can go a tad further if you like. If black folks were known as of recent for committing terrorist acts, especially if they are done with guns, and have been doing so non-stop whenever they can - then I think that they should do the same with blacks as they would be trying with muslims.

What would the outcome be? The muslims were angry and cair filed a lawsuit. I believe that if the exact same things were done to make a "black free zone" - we would have a better chance of seeing a riot or other violence as a result.

fj1200
12-02-2015, 01:38 PM
There would be riots and looting and businesses that had nothing to do with said zones would be destroyed.

And a successful lawsuit. :poke:

I believe I did in fact give an opinion. But I can go a tad further if you like. If black folks were known as of recent for committing terrorist acts, especially if they are done with guns, and have been doing so non-stop whenever they can - then I think that they should do the same with blacks as they would be trying with muslims.

What would the outcome be? The muslims were angry and cair filed a lawsuit. I believe that if the exact same things were done to make a "black free zone" - we would have a better chance of seeing a riot or other violence as a result.

So not on the legal question then. :)

Black Diamond
12-02-2015, 01:39 PM
No one should be forced to do business with anyone else. It should not be limited to gun sales If I don't want to serve or sell to blacks, gays, Democrats, muslims,etc, that's my prerogative.

Black Diamond
12-02-2015, 01:40 PM
And a successful lawsuit. :poke:

More than likely.

jimnyc
12-02-2015, 01:41 PM
No one should be forced to do business with anyone else. It should not be limited to gun sales If I don't want to serve or sell to blacks, gays, Democrats, muslims,etc, that's my prerogative.

I agree. I wish someone would challenge the civil rights act, or at least the portion that would make it where I HAVE to do business with folks. EFF that. It's MY business and I should be able to do business with who I like, and turn away business from who I like.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 01:47 PM
I agree. I wish someone would challenge the civil rights act, or at least the portion that would make it where I HAVE to do business with folks. EFF that. It's MY business and I should be able to do business with who I like, and turn away business from who I like.

I'll be your lawyer. I'm so eloquent n shit. :laugh: Let's see how many people we can offend .... :laugh2:

Perianne
12-02-2015, 01:59 PM
I'll be your lawyer. I'm so eloquent n shit. :laugh: Let's see how many people we can offend .... :laugh2:

We both should have been civil rights lawyers.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 02:37 PM
We both should have been civil rights lawyers.

I can see Jim winning THIS case. :laugh:

I have no problem with Civil Rights; although, the law is redundant as are a bunch of these BS laws. Then they're used to disenfranchise one group in favor of another. Mostly, to disenfranchise the majority in favor of the minority. This case is a perfect example. If I am the vendor, where are MY Rights? I'm taking the risk with my money and my family's livelihood and the government gets to tel me how I can do it? Screw THAT.

Perianne
12-02-2015, 03:03 PM
I can see Jim winning THIS case. :laugh:

I have no problem with Civil Rights; although, the law is redundant as are a bunch of these BS laws. Then they're used to disenfranchise one group in favor of another. Mostly, to disenfranchise the majority in favor of the minority. This case is a perfect example. If I am the vendor, where are MY Rights? I'm taking the risk with my money and my family's livelihood and the government gets to tel me how I can do it? Screw THAT.

When I served drinks in a bar way back long ago, there was another bar where queers started to hang out. Regular people stopped going, and the bar had to close.

It could be the same thing with Arabs, blacks, or any other irregular groups. Regular people want to be around their own kind.

Jeff
12-02-2015, 04:35 PM
https://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/0514e907e6b6ac49324bbb5a2cf1250b920fc-wm.jpg

You call this ridiculous and maybe you are right, But I call anyone that wants to support the people that are raping little kids, stoning woman because they where raped, and killing people because they are different let alone how they do so, cutting heads off, burning people alive, yea I call that ridiculous.

Hey Bro move to the ME, you can go on a one man mission trip. :laugh::salute::laugh:

fj1200
12-03-2015, 12:27 PM
You call this ridiculous and maybe you are right, But I call anyone that wants to support the people that are raping little kids, stoning woman because they where raped, and killing people because they are different let alone how they do so, cutting heads off, burning people alive, yea I call that ridiculous.

Hey Bro move to the ME, you can go on a one man mission trip. :laugh::salute::laugh:

No, I called her statement ridiculous in the light of her postings. But keep confusing the issue of discrimination here with what is happening over there.

Drummond
12-03-2015, 12:46 PM
When I served drinks in a bar way back long ago, there was another bar where queers started to hang out. Regular people stopped going, and the bar had to close.

It could be the same thing with Arabs, blacks, or any other irregular groups. Regular people want to be around their own kind.

You're right. Remember Jafar ? He spent a couple of years in the UK ... and from a neighbourhood I know. He and I were even familiar with the same pub in central London (though so far as I know, we never met).

Jafar did indeed like to hang around his own kind, and knew well where to go to manage it.

It's called London.:rolleyes:

revelarts
12-03-2015, 06:55 PM
So let me get this right.
this gun shop owner thinks that all muslims are terrorist or possible terrorist So he doesn't sell to any Muslims. (that he knows of)
Because ANYONE of the 1.6 billion muslims might kill-us-all-one-day-maybe.
and many here think that is a good idea.

But some here will cry bloodily murder and rightly point out liberal stupidity and hypocrisy if the left says that ALL Christians or ALL pro-lifers are abortion clinic shooters/bombers or connected.

the double standard here is mind blowing.
there's no excuse or justification for it. Sorry none.

Look, when you guys let Noir or GnosticC tell you what you "really" believe about God and bible and what you will do based on THEIR reading of the Bible then you can convince me that you know how ALL the muslims think and their "real" plans. gezz louise get real folks.

Until then i just think it's plain STUPID what this guy's done.
this is the kind of crap that's going to bite Christians in the Asre when the gov't and all these PC kids grow up and decide that ALL christians are "irregular" "terrorist" and POTENTIAL threats. Threats that don't deserve their guns, SS checks, privacy, free speech, because WHO knows what they might do!

Look, if the guy has some reasonable idea that anyone is really a danger then fine don't sell. But just to ban all muslims is STUPID.

So tell me, if some muslims guy who's a U.S. military vet or active duty walks into his store this IDOIT won't sell him a weapon or ammo?

Or a muslim police officer goes to his store this jerk won't sell him a gun?

the strategy is practically and politically STUPID.
the muslims are NOT leaving the U.S. anytime soon, so are we going to befriend, westernize and convert them or are we going to marginalize them and make them feel MORE alien and treat them as enemies even if they've done nothing to earn that. the chance of being in a terrorist attack in the U.S. is still less than being struck by lightening but somehow this jerk thinks he's doing his part to stop an attack. it's a dum bigoted FEAR based knee-jerk reaction.... IMO.

Black Diamond
12-03-2015, 06:58 PM
So let me get this right.
this gun shop owner thinks that all muslims are terrorist or possible terrorist So he doesn't sell to any Muslims. (that he knows of)
Because ANYONE of the 1.6 billion muslims might kill-us-all-one-day-maybe.
and many here think that is a good idea.

But some here will cry bloodily murder and rightly point out liberal stupidity and hypocrisy if the left says that ALL Christians or ALL pro-lifers are abortion clinic shooters/bombers or connected.

the double standard here is mind blowing.
there's no excuse or justification for it. Sorry none.

Look, when you guys let Noir or GnosticC tell you what you "really" believe about God and bible and what you will do based on THEIR reading of the Bible then you can convince me that you know how ALL the muslims think and their "real" plans. gezz louise get real folks.

Until then i just think it's plain STUPID what this guy's done.
this is the kind of crap that's going to bite Christians in the Asre when the gov't and all these PC kids grow up and decide that ALL christians are "irregular" "terrorist" and POTENTIAL threats. Threats that don't deserve their guns, SS checks, privacy, free speech, because WHO knows what they might do!

Look, if the guy has some reasonable idea that anyone is really a danger then fine don't sell. But just to ban all muslims is STUPID.

So tell me, if some muslims guy who's a U.S. military vet or active duty walks into his store and this IDOIT won't sell him a weapon or ammo?

Or a muslim police officer goes to his store and this jerk won't sell him a gun?

the strategy is practically and politically STUPID.
the muslims are NOT leaving the U.S. anytime soon, so are we going to befriend, westernize and convert them or are we going to marginalize them and make them feel MORE alien and treat them as enemies even if they've done nothing to earn that. the chance of being in a terrorist attack in the U.S. is still less than being struck by lightening but somehow this jerk thinks he's doing his part to stop an attack. it's a dum bigoted FEAR based knee-jerk reaction.... IMO.

No hypocrisy here, revs. If some liberal doesn't want to sell to Christians, it should be that liberal's prerogative.

Gunny
12-03-2015, 07:02 PM

I didn't think you were tall enough to see over the bar. How did THAT work? :)

Gunny
12-03-2015, 07:04 PM
You're right. Remember Jafar ? He spent a couple of years in the UK ... and from a neighbourhood I know. He and I were even familiar with the same pub in central London (though so far as I know, we never met).

Jafar did indeed like to hang around his own kind, and knew well where to go to manage it.

It's called London.:rolleyes:

You got to be a bit more specific. Calling an Arab Jafar is like calling a black chick Lequishia. You just nailed it down to half the population. :laugh:

revelarts
12-03-2015, 09:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbWmBUONtFY

Noir
12-03-2015, 10:14 PM

'Oh i use to go to bar [insert name here], but then i saw black people were going there too and I decided never go there again. I'm just a regular person who likes to be around my regular kind' - Presumed words of a regular idiot.

Drummond
12-03-2015, 10:18 PM
'Oh i use to go to bar [insert name here], but then i saw black people were going there too and I decided never go there again. I'm just a regular person who likes to be around my regular kind' - Presumed words of a regular idiot.

If you're in the mood for self-reflection, Noir, try reflecting on how to use less bleach on your collar in future ...

aboutime
12-03-2015, 10:19 PM

Noir. You just proved to us how naive you really are. Come to the USA, and visit Boston, New York, Baltimore, Ferguson, Detroit, Philadelphia. And, in every city. Ask the Taxi driver to take you to a Black Bar, or Club.
Tell the driver to LEAVE YOU there. Then let us know how the ONLY people you saw in the club, or bar were BLACK. Not to mention how soon, or how long it took you to CRAP YOUR WUSSY PANTS.

Black Diamond
12-03-2015, 10:23 PM
Noir. You just proved to us how naive you really are. Come to the USA, and visit Boston, New York, Baltimore, Ferguson, Detroit, Philadelphia. And, in every city. Ask the Taxi driver to take you to a Black Bar, or Club.
Tell the driver to LEAVE YOU there. Then let us know how the ONLY people you saw in the club, or bar were BLACK. Not to mention how soon, or how long it took you to CRAP YOUR WUSSY PANTS.

You never know. Some of those niggas could be on the down low. :laugh:

aboutime
12-03-2015, 10:27 PM
You never know. Some of those niggas could be on the down low. :laugh:

Black Diamond. I get your drift with that laugh. But I never use that word. It lowers me to their lowest level.

Black Diamond
12-03-2015, 10:30 PM
Black Diamond. I get your drift with that laugh. But I never use that word. It lowers me to their lowest level.

Some folks want the word eradicated.

Perianne
12-04-2015, 02:17 AM
I didn't think you were tall enough to see over the bar. How did THAT work? :)

I wasn't a bar tender. I served drinks after they were made by someone else. All of us waitresses were eye candy.

LongTermGuy
12-04-2015, 09:35 AM
I wasn't a bar tender. I served drinks after they were made by someone else. All of us waitresses were eye candy.

your still "eye candy" dear... :)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/image.php?u=2722&dateline=1449081324

Gunny
12-04-2015, 12:29 PM
your still "eye candy" dear... :)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/image.php?u=2722&dateline=1449081324
Put it back in your pants, bubba. :laugh2:

revelarts
12-05-2015, 01:37 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/rubicon666/11222793_1235703056445795_1521393265778652929_n_zp sy8rquy3m.jpg (http://s172.photobucket.com/user/rubicon666/media/11222793_1235703056445795_1521393265778652929_n_zp sy8rquy3m.jpg.html)

https://scontent.fdtw1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/12310478_714274228703472_4411215081935554520_n.jpg ?oh=89bea88f29392675079e446d890ec557&oe=56F653BB

Flipping the script each side knows the argument is stupid.
But somehow they both can't see the over reaction and BS stereotyping. the knee-jerk fear makes sense.

Even though there's LESS violent in crime/deaths in the U.S. today than in 1978.

the media and politicians act like we're on the brink of Armageddon if "muslims" or "guns" aren't removed

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-05-2015, 01:58 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/rubicon666/11222793_1235703056445795_1521393265778652929_n_zp sy8rquy3m.jpg (http://s172.photobucket.com/user/rubicon666/media/11222793_1235703056445795_1521393265778652929_n_zp sy8rquy3m.jpg.html)

https://scontent.fdtw1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/12310478_714274228703472_4411215081935554520_n.jpg ?oh=89bea88f29392675079e446d890ec557&oe=56F653BB

But somehow they both can't see the over reaction and BS stereotyping. the knee-jerk fear makes sense.

Even though there's LESS violent in crime/deaths in the U.S. today than in 1978.

the media and politicians act like we're on the brink of Armageddon if "muslims" or "guns" aren't removed

Guns stay but the damn muslims need to go IMHO.
They and all that they and their cult stands for is anti-american.
Sharia law is entirely unconstitutional and they install Sharia everywhere that they gain control.
Hell, in European no go zones Sharia law reigns supreme.
So dont give me that crap that american muslims are different-- for they are not-- they read and obey the same damn book!
They are a cult-seeking to destroy this nation---just that damn plain, simple and alarming.. -Tyr

LongTermGuy
12-05-2015, 04:54 PM
Guns stay but the damn muslims need to go IMHO.
They and all that they and their cult stands for is anti-american.
Sharia law is entirely unconstitutional and they install Sharia everywhere that they gain control.
Hell, in European no go zones Sharia law reigns supreme.
So dont give me that crap that american muslims are different-- for they are not-- they read and obey the same damn book!
They are a cult-seeking to destroy this nation---just that damn plain, simple and alarming.. -Tyr

Liberals need to "GO" also....

~ "A group of House Democrats attended a <nobr style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'PT Sans', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.3333px; font-style: italic; line-height: 12.4444px; background-color: rgba(117, 117, 117, 0.4);">prayer (http://www.glocktalk.com/#)</nobr> service at a Northern Virginia mosque on Friday and expressed their solidarity with the country’s Muslims.

Reps. Don Beyer (D-Va.), Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.) and Betty McCollum (D-Minn.) attended services at the Dar al-Hijrah mosque in Falls Church, Virginia on Friday. According to WRC-TV (http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Congressman-Other-Officials-to-Attend-Mosque-Service-360547461.html), Beyer organized the gathering in order to counter anti-Muslim rhetoric in the wake of the San Bernardino shooting on Wednesday." ~

​http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/05/house-democrats-attend-service-at-virginia-mosque-in-solidarity-with-american-muslims/

aboutime
12-05-2015, 09:16 PM

Finally. Rev decided to step forward and identify himself. Thank you rev. Your words (within the orange box above) will be remembered.

Gunny
12-05-2015, 11:02 PM

Kick them all out. And tell them to be sure and hold hands with a Dem when they go. Neither are anything the Declaration of Independence and Constitution are about.

Gunny
12-05-2015, 11:03 PM

Nope. Arabs are lower.