PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton’s million little lies

jimnyc
11-29-2015, 06:29 AM
To hear Hillary Clinton tell it, she was named for Sir Edmund Hillary, the conqueror of Mount Everest — even though she was already 6 years old when he made his famous ascent.

On a visit to war-torn Bosnia in 1996, she claimed she and her entourage landed under sniper fire and had to run “with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base” — although videos of her arrival show her waltzing serenely across the tarmac, waving to the crowd.

She blamed the 2012 attack on American diplomatic and intelligence-gathering installations in Benghazi on “a disgusting video” when she knew almost from the first moment that it was a jihadist assault that took the lives of four Americans, including the ambassador to Libya.

No wonder the late William Safire, writing in The New York Times in 1996, at the height of the Whitewater investigation, called her a “congenital liar.” Said Safire: “She is in the longtime habit of lying; and she has never been called to account for lying herself or in suborning lying in her aides and friends.”

Baron Munchausen has nothing on Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Now comes the recycling this month of another Clinton tall tale: that shortly before her 1975 marriage to Bill Clinton, she decided in a fit of patriotic fervor and dedication to “public service” to stroll into a recruiter’s office in Arkansas and join the Marine Corps.

It’s an anecdote she trots out to charm military audiences, whether it’s a group on Capitol Hill in 1994, or, most recently, to veterans in Derry, NH.

“He looks at me and goes, ‘Um, how old are you,’ ” Clinton recalled at the New Hampshire event on Nov. 10. “I said, ‘Well, I’m 26. I will be 27.’ And he goes, ‘Well, that is kind of old for us.’ And then he says to me, and this is what gets me, ‘Maybe the dogs will take you,’ meaning the Army,” she added.

Yeah, right. Never mind that the term is “dogface,” used to refer to the Army infantry. And never mind as well that, given the tenor of the times, the Marines or any other service would have taken young Ms. Rodham in a heartbeat, especially given their need for lawyers.

http://nypost.com/2015/11/28/hillary-clintons-million-little-lies/

Jeff
11-29-2015, 10:04 AM
I read this earlier, made me want to hurl breakfast. How in the hell can even one American vote for her, it has been proven time and time again what a POS she is, man we live in some F ed up times when a lying POS like this can run let alone have anyone vote for her, especially after the last 2 terms, anybody that wants to continue with the sheot we have been going through, well they deserve what they get.

Gunny
11-30-2015, 06:14 PM
To hear Hillary Clinton tell it, she was named for Sir Edmund Hillary, the conqueror of Mount Everest — even though she was already 6 years old when he made his famous ascent.

On a visit to war-torn Bosnia in 1996, she claimed she and her entourage landed under sniper fire and had to run “with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base” — although videos of her arrival show her waltzing serenely across the tarmac, waving to the crowd.

She blamed the 2012 attack on American diplomatic and intelligence-gathering installations in Benghazi on “a disgusting video” when she knew almost from the first moment that it was a jihadist assault that took the lives of four Americans, including the ambassador to Libya.

No wonder the late William Safire, writing in The New York Times in 1996, at the height of the Whitewater investigation, called her a “congenital liar.” Said Safire: “She is in the longtime habit of lying; and she has never been called to account for lying herself or in suborning lying in her aides and friends.”

Baron Munchausen has nothing on Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Now comes the recycling this month of another Clinton tall tale: that shortly before her 1975 marriage to Bill Clinton, she decided in a fit of patriotic fervor and dedication to “public service” to stroll into a recruiter’s office in Arkansas and join the Marine Corps.

It’s an anecdote she trots out to charm military audiences, whether it’s a group on Capitol Hill in 1994, or, most recently, to veterans in Derry, NH.

“He looks at me and goes, ‘Um, how old are you,’ ” Clinton recalled at the New Hampshire event on Nov. 10. “I said, ‘Well, I’m 26. I will be 27.’ And he goes, ‘Well, that is kind of old for us.’ And then he says to me, and this is what gets me, ‘Maybe the dogs will take you,’ meaning the Army,” she added.

Yeah, right. Never mind that the term is “dogface,” used to refer to the Army infantry. And never mind as well that, given the tenor of the times, the Marines or any other service would have taken young Ms. Rodham in a heartbeat, especially given their need for lawyers.

That is actually true. They'd waiver ANYTHING pretty much when I joined. Thank God. :halo9:

Russ
11-30-2015, 08:13 PM
To me, Hillary's main qualification to be President is just that she has this almost inhuman ability to keep a straight face while telling an outrageous lie. Or dozens of outrageous lies. The liberal media outlets don't even question her on the lies, because they just want a Dem in the office no matter how that happens. This at the same time that those same media people are doing "fact-checks" on everything that Trump, Carson, Rubio, Cruz, and Fiorina say.

For example -
Carson: "I did some bad things when I was a kid. I even hit my mother and tried to stab a friend."
Leftist Media: "No you didn't! We asked people from your old neighborhood and they said you never did bad things, you liar!"

Black Diamond
11-30-2015, 08:18 PM
I think Hillary has executive experience. She was part of her husband's decision making as governor of Arkansas and as POTUS.

I am still not voting for her.

gabosaurus
11-30-2015, 08:28 PM
All politicians tell lies a plenty. It's how they get elected. It's how they stay in office.
The more important the office, the more lies you have to tell. Before and after you take office.
There is no such thing as an honest, reputable politician. Particularly on a national level.

Elessar
11-30-2015, 08:47 PM
She is a carpet-bagging fraud.

Black Diamond
11-30-2015, 08:50 PM
She is a carpet-bagging fraud.

What do you mean by carpet bagging?

Bilgerat
11-30-2015, 08:54 PM
What do you mean by carpet bagging?

Carpet "munching"? :coffee:

Elessar
11-30-2015, 09:00 PM
Carpet-bagged into the U.S. Senate position for New York....and her record there was shitty.

Gunny
11-30-2015, 09:45 PM
To me, Hillary's main qualification to be President is just that she has this almost inhuman ability to keep a straight face while telling an outrageous lie. Or dozen of outrageous lies. The liberal media outlets don't even question her on the lies, because they just want a Dem in the office no matter how that happens. This at the same time that those same media people are doing "fact-checks" on everything that Trump, Carson, Rubio, Cruz, and Fiorina says.

For example -
Carson: "I did some bad things when I was a kid. I even hit my mother and tried to stab a friend."
Leftist Media: "No you didn't! We asked people from your old neighborhood and they said you never did bad things, you liar!"

She's a shyster lawyer like her husband.

PixieStix
11-30-2015, 10:07 PM
I read this earlier, made me want to hurl breakfast. How in the hell can even one American vote for her, it has been proven time and time again what a POS she is, man we live in some F ed up times when a lying POS like this can run let alone have anyone vote for her, especially after the last 2 terms, anybody that wants to continue with the sheot we have been going through, well they deserve what they get.

If she become President, I give up. We think we are screwed now? OMG. I cannot believe people are so damned ignorant, gullible, and evil.

The problem is, when they get what they deserve......,we become collateral damage.

Black Diamond
11-30-2015, 10:07 PM
If she become President, I give up. We think we are screwed now? OMG. I cannot believe people are so damned ignorant, gullible, and evil.

The problem is, when they get what they deserve......,we become collateral damage.

Do you feel she us worse than Obama?

Gunny
11-30-2015, 10:15 PM

Yes. Obama is a predictable pussy. If it's weak and fascist, he's there. Hillary is whatever she thinks is popular. At least he stands for the garbage he stands for. She stands for nothing but Hillary.

PixieStix
11-30-2015, 10:34 PM

That is a very good question. I think she is in many ways. Obama and her are cut from the same cloth. Obama gave it to us by not fulfilling his duty as President, he violated the US Constitution with obamacare,. He practically became the ISIS leader. Hillary would finish what he started. And just finish us off, by trying to finish off the second amendment, she might start a civil war..if she and her ilk keep messing with the second amendment. Without America's strength, the world would be/is in chaos. Obama has tried to neuter the greatest Military that ever existed.

He and the hidabeast, are both evil.

jimnyc
12-01-2015, 05:37 PM
All politicians tell lies a plenty. It's how they get elected. It's how they stay in office.
The more important the office, the more lies you have to tell. Before and after you take office.
There is no such thing as an honest, reputable politician. Particularly on a national level.

So not a word about the actual lies she has been busted in over the years, and that's a VERY short list of hers. Almost sounds like you are making excuses, like "well, they all do it..." so then somehow that makes it ok for Hillary to tell them every other day?

At least OWN the lies of your candidate, instead of simply shrugging them away as if it's no big deal. This is the woman you will be voting for, and potentially placing in the WH - does this not bother you? All of the endless lies and scandals she has been involved in, this doesn't bother you? Add up every Dem candidate that ran this year, and every GOP candidate - all of the lies and scandals added together still don't compare to Hillary.

So I suppose, on your side, it would in fact make sense to downplay all of her lies. :rolleyes:

pete311
12-01-2015, 05:48 PM
Some of these are entertaining

Bilgerat
12-01-2015, 05:52 PM
I check your first "lie" and snopes says it's false so I assume the rest are too.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/hillary.asp

Check this out

pete311
12-01-2015, 05:53 PM
Check this out

gotcha

jimnyc
12-01-2015, 06:01 PM
Some of these are entertaining

Worse than Hillary being a chronic liar, are those who find it entertaining and will vote for her anyway.

revelarts
12-01-2015, 06:38 PM
She's a shyster lawyer like her husband.

Yes. Obama is a predictable pussy. If it's weak and fascist, he's there. Hillary is whatever she thinks is popular. At least he stands for the garbage he stands for. She stands for nothing but Hillary.

I've agreed with gunny like 3 times today.
I need to take a break and go outside for a while.

But Hillary is a foot soldier of the deviant oligarchy. she's for gov't control of everything so that some rich people and her get paid. That includes world "governance". To get the dollars an people in check round the world.

jimnyc
12-01-2015, 06:46 PM
I've agreed with gunny like 3 times today.
I need to take a break and go outside for a while.

But Hillary is a foot soldier of the deviant oligarchy. she's for gov't control of everything so that some rich people and her get paid. That includes world "governance". To get the dollars an people in check round the world.

Now that I agree with! I know I'm not perfect in politics, and those I choose aren't exactly saints. But Hillary is just wrong, wrong all the way around.

And if you agreed with Gunny 3 times today, take 3 aspirin and come back in the morning. :laugh: :beer:

LongTermGuy
12-01-2015, 07:38 PM
Now that I agree with! I know I'm not perfect in politics, and those I choose aren't exactly saints. But Hillary is just wrong, wrong all the way around.

And if you agreed with Gunny 3 times today, take 3 aspirin and come back in the morning. :laugh: :beer:

:laugh:

Good to see you up and around again...Coffee is good..drink more coffee when things go wrong... I hear Ben is going to be OK and playing next go around...:beer:

Elessar
12-01-2015, 08:00 PM
Gunny ain't exactly stupid.

He just shoots from the hip!:laugh:

Abbey Marie
12-03-2015, 01:18 PM

This is exactly why Obama is worse. He is a true believer, of some very damaging things.

Black Diamond
12-03-2015, 01:19 PM
This is exactly why Obama is worse. He is a true believer, of some very damaging things.

Agreed. Hillary is more pragmatic imo

Gunny
12-03-2015, 01:59 PM
Agreed. Hillary is more pragmatic imo

Problem is, her pragmatism begins and ends with "What's Good for Hillary". THAT makes her every bit as dangerous as our current Fool in Chief.

Abbey Marie
12-03-2015, 04:19 PM
Problem is, her pragmatism begins and ends with "What's Good for Hillary". THAT makes her every bit as dangerous as our current Fool in Chief.

We'll have to disagree there. And I'd worry much more about Uncle Bernie for the same reason.