PDA

View Full Version : NFL picks

jimnyc
11-29-2015, 08:55 AM
No competitions this year. Hell, I don't even think I tried to call but more than a few games. Bored and filled with coffee this morning, so I thought I would try and see how my predictions work for this weekend! All or nothing. :)

St. Louis at Cincinnati - Unfortunately, Cincy gets back to winning this week
NY Giants at Washington - More unfortunately is that the Giants win too
Minnesota at Atlanta - Adrian Peterson carries team to victory - Vikes for those who don't know he's their RB
Miami at NY Jets - Fitzpatrick trimmed the beard, Dolphins take this game
San Diego at Jacksonville - Jacksonville
Buffalo at Kansas City - Tough call, I'll take KC at home
New Orleans at Houston - New Orleans
Tampa Bay at Indianapolis - Jameis Winston and TB
Oakland at Tennessee - Oakland
Arizona at San Francisco - Arizona
Pittsburgh at Seattle - Sherman covers Brown, but he still gets his 5 for 50 yards. That means Bryant will have 24 catches for 384 yards. I hate Seattle today, and have to hate Darin for about 3 hours, maybe more if the Steelers lose. :)
New England at Denver - New England
Baltimore at Cleveland - Cleveland (haha, no Flacco for you Baltimore!)

LongTermGuy
11-29-2015, 10:27 AM
"Pittsburgh at Seattle - Sherman covers Brown, but he still gets his 5 for 50 yards. That means Bryant will have 24 catches for 384 yards. I hate Seattle today, and have to hate Darin for about 3 hours, maybe more if the Steelers lose."

**Common Jimmy have more faith....no wishy - washy... no if and`s and butts...is your team going to win today?

*The outcome will depend on your answer! Im trying to stay positive here...OK...my prediction

Steelers by 10 today! :cool:

jimnyc
11-29-2015, 11:24 AM
"Pittsburgh at Seattle - Sherman covers Brown, but he still gets his 5 for 50 yards. That means Bryant will have 24 catches for 384 yards. I hate Seattle today, and have to hate Darin for about 3 hours, maybe more if the Steelers lose."

**Common Jimmy have more faith....no wishy - washy... no if and`s and butts...is your team going to win today?

*The outcome will depend on your answer! Im trying to stay positive here...OK...my prediction

Steelers by 10 today! :cool:

I think they put Antonio Brown in the slot today and have him going back and forth across the field to avoid Sherman as much as possible, and they'll use Bryant for the longer tosses. I think what this game comes down to is who can better stop the run.

LongTermGuy
11-29-2015, 11:31 AM
I think they put Antonio Brown in the slot today and have him going back and forth across the field to avoid Sherman as much as possible, and they'll use Bryant for the longer tosses. I think what this game comes down to is who can better stop the run.

Your funny....(but I like it):coffee:...still no commitment for your team!:laugh:....

Go Steelers! :cool:

jimnyc
11-29-2015, 12:12 PM
Your funny....(but I like it):coffee:...still no commitment for your team!:laugh:....

Go Steelers! :cool:

Oh, I pick them to go 19-0 every year. I will be a homer and pick them to win every single week. But I'm just honest about the actual game, so I don't end up eating too much crow. :) Seattle has a good team for sure, and the 12th man. Gotta make sure you can get a lead there and take the crowd out of it.

If I just HAD to pick a score, for real... if no injuries... I can see the Steelers winning like 35-21. We have the offensive weapons. Just have to hope that the D keeps clicking. Beast mode is out, but the fill in for him looks pretty darned good!

LongTermGuy
11-29-2015, 01:17 PM
Oh, I pick them to go 19-0 every year. I will be a homer and pick them to win every single week. But I'm just honest about the actual game, so I don't end up eating too much crow. :) Seattle has a good team for sure, and the 12th man. Gotta make sure you can get a lead there and take the crowd out of it.

If I just HAD to pick a score, for real... if no injuries... I can see the Steelers winning like 35-21. We have the offensive weapons. Just have to hope that the D keeps clicking. Beast mode is out, but the fill in for him looks pretty darned good!

​Thanks for the response Jimmy...gotcha...Just got in ..watching Vikings / Atlanta game now...

*Still going for Steelers by 10...I feel "things are changing" for Seattle ...Interesting Game for sure...

jimnyc
11-29-2015, 01:19 PM
That's what I'm watching, pulling for the Vikes, even thought I hate them. :)

They just had a game break and showed that Cincy is up 7-0 already. I hope Dalton breaks his arm.

jimnyc
11-30-2015, 12:07 PM
No competitions this year. Hell, I don't even think I tried to call but more than a few games. Bored and filled with coffee this morning, so I thought I would try and see how my predictions work for this weekend! All or nothing. :)

St. Louis at Cincinnati - Unfortunately, Cincy gets back to winning this week - Cincy won
NY Giants at Washington - More unfortunately is that the Giants win too - Giants lose :)
Minnesota at Atlanta - Adrian Peterson carries team to victory - Vikes for those who don't know he's their RB - Vikes win while Adrian runs for 128
Miami at NY Jets - Fitzpatrick trimmed the beard, Dolphins take this game - Jets win big
San Diego at Jacksonville - Jacksonville - SD wins
Buffalo at Kansas City - Tough call, I'll take KC at home - KC wins
New Orleans at Houston - New Orleans - Houston romps
Tampa Bay at Indianapolis - Jameis Winston and TB - Indy wins
Oakland at Tennessee - Oakland - Oakland wins
Arizona at San Francisco - Arizona - Arizona wins
Pittsburgh at Seattle - Sherman covers Brown, but he still gets his 5 for 50 yards. That means Bryant will have 24 catches for 384 yards. I hate Seattle today, and have to hate Darin for about 3 hours, maybe more if the Steelers lose. :) - FU and F-ME too!
New England at Denver - New England - NE loses first game :)
Baltimore at Cleveland - Cleveland (haha, no Flacco for you Baltimore!) - tonight

5-6 I'm awesome!! :beer: