PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Death

indago
11-30-2015, 06:43 AM
From ABC News 30 November 2015:
--------------------------------------------------------
Authorities say a suspected burglar who became stuck in the chimney of a Central California home died after the homeowner unknowingly lit a fire in the fireplace. Fresno County Sheriff's spokesman Tony Botti said an autopsy on Sunday concluded that 19-year-old Cody Caldwell died of smoke inhalation and burns.
--------------------------------------------------------

article (http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/suspected-burglar-dies-chimney-resident-lights-fire-35482799)

Jeff
11-30-2015, 09:09 AM
Moral of the story, don't try to be Santa and break into people's house and you don't cook in the chimney. I wonder if Obama and the black lies matters people will get involved, not sure if the dude was black before the fire but I am guessing he is now, and you know any reason is a good reason to riot.

Gunny
11-30-2015, 09:19 AM
Moral of the story, don't try to be Santa and break into people's house and you don't cook in the chimney. I wonder if Obama and the black lies matters people will get involved, not sure if the dude was black before the fire but I am guessing he is now, and you know any reason is a good reason to riot.

WHO the Hell thinks they can actually fit down a chimney? That's dumber than "Oh look, the keys are on the hood and the door is open. Couldn't be a bait car". People are just stupid.

Bilgerat
11-30-2015, 09:25 AM
Just what part of "if you frack with the bull" didn't the clown understand?

Gunny
11-30-2015, 09:34 AM
Some of this crap is so ridiculous it's surreal. Guys break in through a roof and into a drop ceiling with no way out. You were gonna' miracle yourself back to the roof? Or rob a store with a toy gun and underwear on their heads as a "disguise".

You just can't be THAT dumb.

Voted4Reagan
11-30-2015, 10:22 AM
If I were the homeowner I would sue the Miscreants family for having to extract his carcass from the Chimney.

Gunny
11-30-2015, 10:23 AM
If I were the homeowner I would sue the Miscreants family for having to extract his carcass from the Chimney.

Right. More like HIS family will sue the homeowner for lighting a fire in his own fireplace..

Bilgerat
11-30-2015, 10:25 AM

Firefighters were used to dismantle the chimney, so I don't believe that there will be a bill for that.

But the repair/rebuild, now THAT would cause some monetary loss

Voted4Reagan
11-30-2015, 10:26 AM
Firefighters were used to dismantle the chimney, so I don't believe that there will be a bill for that.

But the repair/rebuild, now THAT would cause some monetary loss

The Fire Department should be reimbursed as well....

Bilgerat
11-30-2015, 10:27 AM

I concur. :salute:

Gunny
11-30-2015, 10:27 AM

I can hear it now ... mean old city charging poor widow ....

Bilgerat
11-30-2015, 10:28 AM
Right. More like HIS family will sue the homeowner for lighting a fire in his own fireplace..

I'm betting some shyster ambulance chaser is on the hunt right now

namvet
11-30-2015, 01:15 PM
great place to hide. dumb fuck :laugh2:

glockmail
11-30-2015, 03:41 PM
There's annual Darwin award for these types. He's competing with "the gentle giant" from Ferguson. :laugh: